WHITE LIES IS STILL A LIE

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 32

 

“Open the door… it must be Hyuna.. faster!” In Ju yelled out to her maid when someone rang the doorbell. In Ju was preparing a special lunch for Hyuna earlier. Hyuna was her favourite girl for Minho since they became friends but In Ju doesn’t know that she only came from a poor family because Minho would always say that she came from a wealthy family in order for Hyuna to be accepted by her mother when they we’re just best friends.

 

“Oh Auntie!” Hyuna pretended to be excited as she ran towards In Ju and hugged her.

“Oh my dear girl… how are you?” In Ju said as Hyuna released her.

“we will have so many things to be discussed auntie… but I smell delicious food here… what’s the occasion?” Hyuna said.

“Of course it’s for you… let’s eat first before we’ll talk arasseo?” In Ju said.

Hyuna nodded.

In Ju guided Hyuna to the kitchen then there they seated and talked while enjoying the food.

“wahh… your skills in cooking never dies… yet it stills improved a lot auntie,,,,” Hyuna said as she tasted another food.

“that’s good… just eat…” In Ju deeply sighed.

“I feel that you have a problem auntie… just tell me what it is…”

“I just hope that you could call me omma someday… I can’t wait to have you as my daughter-in-law…”

“That would happen auntie… I feel Minho still loves me…” Hyuna said as she sipped her iced tea.

 

…………………………………………..

 

“Sulli.. please open this door...please I beg you…” Minho said knocking on her door. He is already waiting for almost 3 hours for her to open the door.

“what?” Sulli finally opened the door.

“Sulli… are we not still ok? Please … just give time to explain…” Minho said with a begging face.

“I’m not mad Minho… I-I’m just waiting for you to tell me who the girl is last night…” Sulli calmly said.

“She’s… she’s my worst ex-girlfriend… for me it’s a nightmare… and it’s hunting me again.. so please just forget about it….” Minho said while tears start building up in the corner of his eyes.

Sulli hugged Minho, her heart aches seeing him like that, “But… I can help you if you tell me…please… because it bothers me… her glares on me last night never leaves my mind…” Sulli said with fears that can be heard on her voice.

Minho released Sulli, “She glared at you?” Minho angrily said while looking straight on her eyes.

“Yes… that’s why I want to know who she is in your life…”

“ok I’ll tell you but promise me… if by chance you’ll see her… just avoid her glance… don’t be with her and don’t fall for her face nice attitude… Protect yourself when I’m not with you and I will do my best to protect you…” Minho kissed Sulli’s forehead.

 

“She’s my best friend… she so nice that all man would fall for her…. I’m always protecting her even from my mother… my mother doesn’t want her at first but I told my mother that she came from a wealthy family then my mother believed that… I lied for her…. we became a couple after I confessed to her… we’re happy but the worst thing was… all of her was just fake… she’s a liar… she left me….. I became nothing after that but I have to move on then I met Yuri… my second girlfriend but again left me for another guys… then I met you… you little nerdy…” Minho said as he pecked Sulli on her cheek.

Sulli looked down and felt guilty, she remembered that she just lying to Minho too about her true background personality, but her feeling are all pure and true.

“why is there a problem?” Minho said tilting her chin so he could face her.

“Minho… do you really hate liars?” Sulli frowningly said.

Without thinking twice, Minho frankly answered her, “Yes I do hate them… they do not deserve to be forgiven…” Minho coldly said.

“What if they just lied to find some answers… or just to be with someone they love?” Sulli said.

“ Do you mean white lies?” Minho asked.

Sulli nodded.

“But Sulli… white lies are still a lie and no one can change that… lie would forever be a lie… so I know that you will never lie to me right?” Minho said looking at her eyes.

Sulli really wants to burst out all her feelings and say the truth to him she just couldn’t, she’s scared and too many things have to be answered first before she could say it to Minho and beside her mother Da Hae just gave her 8 months to stay in Korea and she have to be back in Japan to handle their jewellery business there.

“Yah Sulli-ah.. are you ok?” Minho worriedly said.

“ne … I’m alright.. I just need some rest today… let’s just have dinner later outside..my treat… and we’ll buy clothes for tomorrow..” Sulli said.

“for tomorrow? Why? What’s with tomorrow?”

“It’s MAMA remember… I know your group will be awarded there..” Sulli said as she smiled.

“oh yes… see you later…” Minho said as he kissed Sulli on her forehead and bid goodbye to her as Sulli closed her door.

 

When Sulli closed the door, she seated on the floor and rested her back on the door crying, she’s so confused on what to do or what to say when Minho is in front of her, she thought that Minho will be be hurt more when he heard all her lies.

“Minho… Mianhe…” Sulli whispered as she wrapped her arms around her knees and let her head fell on it while crying.

Then suddenly, Sulli’s phone rang.

Sulli quickly wiped her tears and pulled her phone in her pocket.

She cleared before answering the phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter