( First Epilogue ) "A Bad intention"

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know the ending was speedily ended, so I'll still make 1 or two epilogues, it depends. I made epilogues to make some UNCLEARED things Cleared, and to make it  a clean ending, cuz I know I left some questions hanging in ur mind do ENJOY!!

*EPILOGUE NO. 1

The Day before Sulli and Minho’s Wedding

 

“Oppa…Do I really have to be apart with Minho before the wedding?” Sulli said to her brother Dong Hae. The two siblings are having their shopping at the mall.

“Of course..it’s a tradition… and my sister is going to be a married woman tomorrow so you have to be mine today… let’s go to salon…you need beauty rest…” Dong Hae said to her sister. Dong Hae became more close to Sulli since he knew Sulli was his real sister.

Sulli cling her arm to his brother, “Kacha!!!” Sulli said as he pulled her brother to the salon.

…………

 

Meanwhile……

“Beauty rest? Yes you should be…because after this night you won’t be able to do that…” A girl from somewhere at the mall who is spying Sulli said as she follows the two.

……………….

 

Once Key, Onew, Taemin, and Jonghyun knew about the wedding they quickly asked their manager for permission to go to Japan to witness Minho’s wedding, the wedding will be private so the manager let them go to Japan.

Of course F(X) also managed to go to Japan because Krystal would be the bridesmaid for sure.

…………………

Minho is in the airport to fetch his friends, he’s wearing a cap and sunglasses so he won’t be recognized, but some people who are passing by are suspecting while looking at his face.

“Froggggyyyyy!!!!” Taemin yelled.

Minho turned, he knew that was Taemin, it is Taemin’s call sign whenever they’re outside.

Taemin, Jonghyun, Key, and Onew and the rest of the F(x) ran as they saw Minho.

“Waahhh,.. there’s glow in your face… looks like you’re really excited” Jonghyun said.

“he’s right…but where’s Sulli???” Amber asked.

“He’s with his brother Dong Hae…shopping…” Minho said.

“BROTHER????” Key said in shock.

“I’ll explain guys later…” Minho said smiling mysteriously.

“I’m so excited to see Sulli in er wedding gown!” Krystal cheerfully said as she clings to Taemin’s arm.

“Me too…I’m excited!.” Luna uttered.

“Aisshhh…maybe you’re just excited to catch Sulli’s flower… you said you wanna et married right???” Victoria said teasingly as Luna nudged her.

Minho looked Onew, he looks uncomfortable while rubbing his tummy.

“Onew hyung…what’s wrong??” Minho asked.

“Ahhh *rubbing his tummy* I heard Japan’s chicken is very good…should we try it now? I really feel hungry…..” Onew said as he showed his pitying face.

Everyone looked at Onew and laughed at him.

“Arasseo…we better eat and go now… I think some people here are already noticing us… I’m not ready for stampede… my fashion looks will be ruined..” Key said.

“Then let’s go!” Minho said as they all walked out of the airport.

…………………………………

 

Earlier At Korea, Choi’s Mansion

In Ju was walking tensely back and forth as she is trying to call Minho several times but he’s not answering.

“Mr. Park!” In Ju called out for her Assistant.

“Ne ma’am…” Mr. Park said.

“Book the earliest flight to Japan right now! I should be there today A-And… you have to know where’s Minho in Jap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter