(Minho’s bestfriend Y_ _ H_ _?)

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7 

After a few minutes of waiting in the living room, finally Minho’s mom goes down.

“Omo…She looks so strict…” Sulli thought while looking at her mom walking towards them.

“So you’re Minho’s PA?” Her mom said.

“Y-yes…” Sulli said trembling, Minho noticed it so he tapped Sulli’s hand, Sulli looked at her then Minho gave him a don’t be scared glare.

“Is my Minho doing well in SM?” Her mom said.

“Y-Yes… he’s doing very well at SM” Sulli said as she smiled to her mom.

“Oh.. well you look responsible so I’m expecting that you will be a good P.A to him” Her mom said as she smiled to Sulli.

“Ne… I ‘ll do everything to fulfil my duties as his P.A” Sulli said.

“By the way what’s your name?”

Sulli was about to answer but Donghae interrupted, “Omma, let’s just eat first… don’t ask her too many questions…..” Donghae said as he go to the dining room.

“arasseo…ok let’s go eat…” Her mom said as she go also to the dining them Minho and Sulli followed.

They all ate together in the dining and after that, Minho and Sulli went back to SM with Donghae.

…………………………………..

 

SM

Minho and Yong Hwa of CN Blue were best friends since they became a trainee in SM. They have shared many secrets and Yong Hwa is the one who helped Minho to court Yuri.

Minho and Sulli was walking on the hallway of SM when they saw Yong Hwa along the way.

“Hey bro…” Minho said.

“Hey who’s with you?” Yong Hwa said.

“she’s my P.A, she is Choi Sulli…” Minho said.

 Yong Hwa walked closer to Sulli whose head is down and he stretched his hand for a shake hands and Minho is just looking at them.

“Hello… I’m Yong Hwa… nice to meet you…” Yong Hwa said as he stretched his arm to Sulli.

Sulli looked at him and smiled, but she feels shy with her big eyeglass, “nice to meet you too.” Sulli said as they shook hands.

Minho who is looking at them felt uncomfortable seeing those shaking hands so he interrupted them, “ok… Sulli-yah… let’s go?” Minho said interrupting their handshaking.

“ahh.. ne” Sulli said as she cut the handshaking.

………………………

Yong Hwa’s POV

Minho is my best friend since we became a trainee here in SM, and we never fought each other. I helped him court Yuri because he said he likes her so I became the bridge to them that’s why they became a couple. And the couple is unknown for the fans of Minho because the fans didn’t want Yuri for Minho, because there are rumours that Yuri is cheating and is dating Siwon of Super Junior

Whenever Minho and Yuri is fighting, I am always the one who is fixing it for them so I hope Minho could help me too, to court the one I like and I think I already found one.

I know SM Entertainmen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter