PLANNING TO SAY SORRY

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 22

 

Minho and Sulli just came from the rehearsal, they are both inside Minho’s apartment. Minho told Sulli to make some cold iced tea so Sulli is in the kitchen.

It’s already 1:00 in the afternoon but they’re not still talking to each other. Sulli doesn’t want to bring back the memory of that night that’s why she doesn’t want to tell it to Minho, for her, it’s nothing but an accident.

Curiosity is killing Minho, he feels that he really done something that night, he’s worried that he may be hurt Sulli that night or he had done something bad to her. Minho is sitting on a couch waiting for the iced tea while rubbing his chin using his fingers, it’s his habit when he’s thinking about something.

 

“H-Here’s your iced tea…” Sulli said snapping Minho’s attention.

Sulli stretched her arm giving the iced tea so Minho held the glass of iced tea but he accidentally held Sulli’s hand around the glass of iced tea.

“Oh.. sorry” Minho said as he took the glass of iced tea quickly then he nervously sipped it.

 

Dong Hae’s POV

Last night, I went to the hospital, I heard the news about Siwon being in an accident. He’s my friend in Super junior so of course I went there.

I saw Siwon lying on the bed and I also saw a girl sitting beside the bed with its head down holding Siwon’s arm. They are both sleeping.

I don’t want to disturb them so I decided to just go out, but before I could go out of the room, Siwon called me palely and I heard it.

“D-Dong Hae..” He said palely.

I walked towards him, “Siwon… how are you?” I said.

“I’m alright but I have something to tell you..” Siwon said.

Before I could speak, the girl beside him is moving, I think she’s about to wake up. She lifted her head. And when I saw her face, I was so surprised, I feel pity towards my brother that moment.

“Yuri???... Siwon what’s this???” I shockingly said. An angry feeling burst out inside me, they’re cheating on my brother Minho.

“That’s what I want to tell you earlier… me and Yuri… we love each other..” Siwon said.

“B-But how about my brother? Yuri is his girlfriend…”

Yuri can’t take the situation now, she’s hurt seeing Siwon scolded by his friend for the things she done first.

“wait.. don’t scold him.. it’s all my fault…” Yuri said as she stood up.

“ok explain it to me…” I said while controlling my anger by clasping my fist.

“Siwon is my childhood friend, I liked him but I didn’t told him until we were discovered by SM and we became busy. Siwon didn’t told me he liked me too then it just too late when I already have Minho, I loved him, that’s the truth Dong Hae… but then I realized that Siwon is the one who I loves better so I decided to broke up with him… I already broke up with him earlier… I want to say sorry but I receive a phone call telling Siwon in an accident so I didn’t make to say sorry to him…. Could make it for me Dong Hae? Can you please tell him that I’m sorry and I just did this because I don’t want to hurt him anymore..” Yuri sincerely said with some tears rolling on her cheeks.

I don’t know what to feel that time, but if I insist Yuri to go back to Minho, Minho will be just hurt but I’m worrying now because I know Minho is in pain that time.

“I-I’ll try… I’ll leave first.. and g-get well soon..” I said as I left the room.

I went back to my apartment and decided to talk to Minho tomorrow.

The next day, I called Minho and we planned to meet in his apartment after lunch.

It’s already after lunch, I started my en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter