An insulted feeling is just waiting for a sorry

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 19

Minho was driving the car while Sulli sitting beside him, throwing her glance outside the window. They feel awkward this day and they don’t know why. Their destination is towards SM building because Minho has a practice schedule for today. Last time, Minho took her eyeglass that’s why today Sulli is not wearing any eyeglass but she’s still in a nerdy mode and outfit. Minho was actually craving to see her face without eyeglass but he feels something annoying that he can’t approach Sulli because of that feeling. H doesn’t know what that annoying feeling is, but for now he is preventing himself not to approach Sulli for today or onwards. He tried to keep glance to Sulli while he is driving but Sulli maybe notivin it so he stopped and just continue to drive.

The car stopped suddenly and Sulli saw that there’s a long traffic so she became worried to Minho for being late this day.

“is there any shortcuts here?... you’ll be late..” Sulli said breaking the long silence between them.

Minho looked Sulli coldly “I don’t care if I’m late… don’t mind me arasseo?”

“n-ne…” Sulli said as she there her glance outside the window again.

“aishh.. what’s wrong with him… he’s pissing me off early in the morning..” Sulli said in a very low voice.

Minho slightly heard it, “what did you say??” Minho said.

“nothing..” Sulli said not looking at him.

A few minutes later the traffic was gone and the flow of the cars are now back to normal. Minho high-speeded the car to reduce his time of being late but Sulli was scared of it so she is squeezing her bag tightly and Minho noticed it.

Minho slowed the speed, “what are you doing???” Minho said looking at Sulli’s actions.

“don’t mind me too arasseo?!” Sulli said annoyingly as she stopped squeezing her bag.

Minho turned his car beside and stopped, he became more annoyed, “what? You are now talking to me like that?” Minho said with two eyebrows knitted.

Sulli looked at him confusedly, “what’s your problem huh?” Sulli asked.

“don’t change the topic Sulli-ahh… I’m asking why you are talking to me like that?!” Minho said, he feels his blood running up fast.

“so what’s the problem with that?” Sulli asked, she’s very confused with Minho’s sudden attitude change since last night.

“You’re just my P.A! … and I’m your BOSS!... so talk respectfully to me understand?” Minho said loudly, he really feels angry and he doesn’t know why.

That words of Minho came straight to Sulli’s heart and it felt like a stab on her heart hearing those words from his one and only idol, it really pains her to hear that because Minho is her idol and she didn’t expect that she’ll receive those word from that particular person.

Sulli wants to slap his face but she wants to control her insulted feelings so her hand turns into a fist and her eyes started to build up some tears and it was all about to fall so she quickly turned around and opened the car’s door and go outside. She started to walk and Minho can do nothing but to chase her, he goes out of the car and follow her but Sulli doesn’t know that Minho is following.

Sulli sees a tree and she goes there, she seated under the tree then she wrapped her arms to her knees and bowed her head on it then she starts crying like a kid, she’s crying a little bit soundly but no one’s there.

Minho stood in front of her, “yahh.. stop that… you look like a kid” Minho said warmly. He became guilty of scolding her after he saw her crying and he doesn’t want that.

Sulli slowly lift her head and looked at Minho with her already soaked face, “we don’t mind each other right? So get out of here and if you don’t want me to talk to you like this then I’ll just resign” Sulli said.

Minho became tense, “no!... don’t resign… ok.. it’s my fault already… it’s just I’m not in my good mood today…”

“but why???”

“I’m begging..please just don’t ask it because I do not know also why I’m like this… so Choi Sulli.. get up there and clean your wet face… I’m really getting late please?” Minho said wanting to gain forgiveness from Sulli.

Sulli stood up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter