2nd PUNISHMENT WAS AN MISUNDERSTANDING!!!

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 17

 

Yong Hwa’s POV

When Sulli and Minho whet to the Singapore, I became busy too with my own projects. Actually, I’m not a SM product but I’m having a project in SM so it means I’m collaborating now with that talent agency.

I took the opportunity to collaborate with SM for some reasons, first, My best friend Minho is there, second, I’ll experience the way SM train their trainees, and third, I’ll be seeing the person I like and it’s Minho’s P.A. Well I do not know why I like her even I don’t even know her well and I feel something towards her and I feel want to be always beside her.

I don’t care if she’s nerd or what.  What I know is I felt my heart beating so fast when I first saw her.

Now that Minho is back in Korea, I planned to tell it to him first, besides she is his P.A so I think it will be better if I tell Minho first.

Before they go to Japan, I already told Minho that I have something to tell him but he doesn’t know that it was about his P.A.

Today I planned to go to Minho’s apartment to tell him that I like his P.A and I’m sure he’ll be happy to me because he know that I’m not easily liking girls.

 

I stepped out of my house and directly go inside my car. I was about to start the engine but suddenly my phone rang.

I looked at the name and it was my actor friend in SBS so I answered it.

“Yeoboseo?... why did you call so suddenly?” I said in the line.

“ahh… Yong Hwa I just call because I have something to tell you about Shin Hye.” He said.

I sighed deeply, “bro.. I said I said I don’t want to hear things about her anymore…” I said.

“but bro.. I think you have to know this…” He said.

“o-ok.. but be fast because I still have somewhere to go..”

“ok… Shin Hye will leave Korea now, she’s going to America…” He said.

An unidentified pain entered my heart but I can’t know what is it, “S-She’s leaving? But until when?”

“I think she will live there with her family and she doesn’t know until when…”

“Oh.. ok… but bro if you called me to know if I will stop her.. I’m sorry but I will not stop her… we already ended about us…ok.. bye I still have somewhere to go…” I said as I cut the call.

 

The actress Park Shin Hye and me was a couple in the past but we already boke up for some reasons. We broke up five months ago and I think I already moved on because I already have someone I like now. But I feel uncomfortable right now that she’s leaving but I have to forget her so I started the engine and drove towards Minho’s apartment.

End Yong Hwa’s POV

 

Minho’s Apartment

They were still sitting on the couch while Minho is still thinking for his second punishment to Sulli.

 

“Yah… please don’t punish me at all…. Yahh….” Sulli said to Minho.

Minho looked at her, “hahaha… don’t worry I will not fire or let you clean this time…” Minho said smiling.

Sulli pouted.

Minho chuckled at her cuteness.

“Don’t worry I will not eat you… BUT if you will not follow you’ll be fired arasseo?” Minho said.

“omo… I have to follow him? And if not he’ll fire me? I can’t be fired… I still have to stay here in Korea…” Sulli thought.

“O-Okk B-But what kind of punishments are that?”

Minho stood up, “very simple… you don’t have to be tired,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter