THE TRUE YURI (no minsul moments for this chap. I hope you understand, this is all for you to understand the whole story  ) so please still read ))

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11

 

The laughing Minho and Sulli who were pushing each other’s hand was stopped when they heard a voice.

“What’s happening here???” a girl’s voice uttered as Minho and Sulli quickly released each other’s hand.

“Yuri? Why are you here?” Minho said surprised.

“Who is h-her?” Yuri said glaring to Sulli.

“S-She’s my P.A, I already told you about her…” Minho said as he walked towards Yuri and hugged her, “I missed you…” Minho said while hugging Yuri.

Sulli felt uncomfortable with it so she just looked down.

Yuri pushed Minho away from his hugged to her, “I told you that you should fire her right?” Yuri said annoyingly in low voice.

“Shhh…” Minho said as he covers Yuri’s mouth.

Minho looked Sulli whose head is down, “Sulli… go back to your apartment first…” Minho said to her.

Sulli nodded and walked towards the door and go out.

 

As Sulli goes out, Minho pulled Yuri towards the living room and forced her to sit on the couch.

“What’s wrong with you? Why are you acting like that?” Minho said in slightly loud voice.

Yuri stood up from the couch, “Because you’re not honest! You said you’ll fire her but you did not! I already told you that I don’t want you to have a P.A but you still accept her…” Yuri said angrily.

“Why?! There’s nothing wrong for having a P.A, she’s just my P.A you’re my girlfriend…”

“But you even buy her an apartment… and she’s a girl Minho-ahh... She’s a girl!” Yuri said yelling to Minho.

“So you’re jealous?” Minho said.

Yuri was stilled for a while “I’m not jealous, I just don’t feel good about her.” Yuri said in low voice.

“She’s good Yuri-ahh… and why you don’t feel good about her?” Minho said as he held her shoulder.

“It’s because I feel something about her, like she’s hiding something or whatever…” Yuri said calmly.

Minho hugged Yuri and ruffles her hair. “Let’s not fight Yuri-ahh… I can’t endure fighting with you… but please just accept Sulli as my P.A and my mother told me to do so I have no choice… arasseo?” Minho said.

Yuri faked a face that she’s alright with it. “ne…” Yuri said as she hugged Minho, but when her head is on his chest her face became angry.

Minho is now calmed that Yuri is now fine with Sulli but Minho doesn’t know that Yuri is just pretending to be ok, and the truth is she still doesn’t want Sulli as his P.A., she’s just pretending so Minho and her will not fight anymore. Minho also doesn’t know more about Yuri, he thought that he already knows her but somehow, Yuri still have secrets that Minho doesn’t know about her. In front of Minho, she’s being a lovely and good girlfriend, but when Minho is not around, she’s quite different.

“I’ll send you to home…” Minho offered.

“No… I’ll just go on my own…  goodnight!” Yuri said as she pecked Minho on the cheek.

“ok… take care…” Minho said as Yuri stepped out of the apartment, Minho watched her walked to the elevator before closing his apartment.

 

At Private Restaurant

Siwon was sitting on a chair for a table for two, it was reserved earlier. He’s waiting for someone and he keeps on looking at his watch because the person he’s waiting for is already 45 minutes late.

Then suddenly someone enters the private restaurant and his eyes went to her while she’s walking towards him.

“You’re 45 minutes late…” Si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter