LIAR

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER

 

Chanyeol just got out of the building after taking Sulli to her apartment, he was walking towards the parking when his phone suddenly rang.

He pulled out his phone out of his pocket and answered the call.

It was from Sulli’s mom in Japan.

“Ne auntie..why did you call…?” Yeollie asked.

“hmm.. how’s you and Sulli? Did she already agree for the marriage???” Da Hae asked.

“amm not yet…. Maybe I’ll take it slowly so she wouldn’t be shock…”

“hmm.. that’s right.. but I hope she’ll agree so her stepfather’s business could bring back it’s normal situation… by the way… just tell her that we’re alright here… and he’s still in comma..but he shows good sings.. I hope he’ll wake up sooner… ok that’s all bye..”

“That’s my wishes too auntie… and to be loved by Sulli… bye too auntie…” He cut the call and walker continuously until her reached his car and drove it to his rented apartment.

____________

 

“Yah Choi Sulli!” Minho yelled out.

Sulli, who is holding the doorknob was froze, she turned her head from the direction of the voice.

Then slowly, her lips draw a big bright smile, “Oppa?” She said excitedly.

“Who was that???” Minho said in angry tone.

“Ohh… Chanyeol-shii?? He’s my childhood friend.”

Sulli was about make a step but Minho stopped her, “Just stay there” Minho said.

“Wae???” Sulli said confused.

Minho can’t deny to himself that he really missed Sulli so much, he didn’t see her for a couple of days and it had been too long since their last meet up.

But he can’t also deny that he still felt a lot of anger towards her for being the daughter of the women who is the reason why their father left them.

“Go inside your apartment now… I’m already sleepy..”

“But…” Suli didn’t continue her sentence when Minho suddenly go inside his apartment and closed the door.

Sulli frowned and almost to cry, but he held her tears and just thought that maybe Minho was just too tired so she tried her best to understand Minho.

“Maybe he was just too stressed..” Sulli said frowning as she opened her door and go inside her partment.

 

Minho was resting his back on his door, he sighed in relieve when he heard Sulli got inside her apartment by hearing the door closed.

After hearing the truth, he can’t deny that he still loves her, but Minho still have one thing to know about Sulli, about her being a disguise when they first met, what will happen if he’ll know that secret, is his love will disappear already?

And that night stayed like that for the two of them

 

…….

 

10:00 am in the morning

 

Minho woke from his bed, he scratched his head, and he remembers he still has to go to SM at 2:00 in the afternoon. He stood up and goes to his bathroom to take a bath.

After grooming himself, he goes out of his bedroom and went to the kitchen, he couldn’t belive what he’s seeing. He saw Sulli cooking for him.

He was stopped and Sulli noticed him, “Oppa.. I cooked for you… It’s almost done..just wait it..” Sulli said.

But in that morning, unfortunately he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter