DENYING HEART

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 25

 

Minho is lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling, Sulli’s image never leaves his mind.

“yeah… I admit she’s really beautiful… but it’s impossible… I still love Yuri… I should be thinking on how to get Yuri back but I’m thinking her instead…what’s happening to me?” Minho said as he rubbed his hair.

 

………………………………..

7:00 am

 

“Yah.. Dong Hae shii… where are you going?” Minho said after seeing Dong Hae grabbed his bag.

“ahh… Mom wants me to go home….” Dong Hae said as he put his knapsack on his back.

“really but why?” Minho said.

“I don’t know…”

“But how about shinee’s concert? You have to watch it… I want my dongsaeng to be there…” Minho said.

“don’t worry.. of course I will not miss it… I’ll watch your performance…” Dong Hae said as he patted Minho’s shoulder.

“ok, ok… go now and take care…” Minho said.

Dong Hae was about to turn away but forgot to say something to Minho.

“why? Did you forget something?” Minho asked.

Dong Hae walked towards Minho and stared at him, “Bro… take care of your P.A… she’s nice…” Dong Hae smilingly said.

“bwohh?? B-but why do you say so?”

“nothing…”

Minho nudged Dong Hae, “Yah… I know what you mean… Are you trying to say that I like my P.A?... that’s impossible bro…” Minho nervously laughed a bit.

“You’re not sure aren’t you?”

“aishhh… just go…mom is waiting…”Minho said as he playfully pushed Dong Hae outside his apartment.

“Bye dongsaeng… don’t forget the concert!!” Minho said as he closed the door.

 

“aishh… Minho is too obvious…” Dong Hae smiled and shook his head as he go away from Minho’s apartment.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Minho is walking back and forth like crazy, “no… I don’t like her…no… no….” Minho said while walking back and forth.

“Minho-shii..” Someone uttered.

Minho was snapped by the voice and look at her.

“Ahh.. Sulli how did you…..”

“the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter