It's just the beginning

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 31

 

After their first date at the park, the two decided to go back to their apartment to cook dish for dinner but they first went to the market to buy ingredients.

 

At The Market

 

“I’ll buy this…” Minho said as picked the cabbage.

Minho was about to put the cabbage in the cart when Sulli grabbed his hand.

“No!” she shouted.

“Why?” Minho knitted his eyebrows.

“Look!... it’s doesn’t look good already…” Sulli said.

Minho looked at the cabbage carefully.

“oh… you’re right … amm.. You will  be a good wife for me…” Minho blushed.

“wife??? That fast???... you gotta be kidding me…” Sulli laughed.

 “I’m not kidding” his tone became serious.

“How sure are you that I gonna be your future wife?”

“Well… I felt it the first time I saw you… it’s just too late for me to realize…” Minho said.

“But I’m still wearing eyeglass that time… I look very nerd…”

“But I still think that you’re pretty… and when your eyeglass was took off once… your image never left my mind since I saw your face without eyeglass, that’s why I keep telling you not to wear eyeglasses.”

“oh ok… but may I ask you something???” Sulli said while picking a good and fresh cabbage.

“Sure…” Minho said while looking at her girlfriend who is busy picking a cabbage.

“amm… who’s your first love?” Sulli said as she picked a cabbage and put it inside the cart then she looked at her boyfriend.

Minho’s face changed, he again remembered his ex and he doesn’t want to see her again because of what she done to him.

“ahh.. I don’t want to talk about her but…” He held Sulli’s hand, “You may not be my first love but I’ll make sure you’ll be my true love…” Minho said.

Sulli blushed.

“you’re blushing???” Minho said as he held her cheek.

“no.. I’m not…. Let’s just continue to buy…” Sulli said as she nicely slapped Minho’s hand.

Minho smirked and just followed Sulli.

 

After 30 minutes of buying ingredients, the two went back to his car and drove it towards the apartment building.

 

After 15 minutes of driving, they reached the apartment so they directly go inside Minho’s apartment to cook for dinner.

Minho pressed his password to open the door.

Minho helped Sulli carry the grocery bags and put it directly in the kitchen then Sulli followed him.

Sulli saw Minho staring at something in the kitchen and he looks a little frightened.

“Yah… what are you staring at ??” Sulli asked.

Sulli spun her head to see what it is.

“a glass with a water??? Why?” Sulli asked again.

“no… I just think someone is in this house… because before going out I remember that I didn’t leave any here…” Minho said.

“maybe you just forgot it…” Sulli said.

“But……….” Minho was stopped by his sentence when he heard something fell in the living room.

“what’s that?” Sulli said.

Sulli was about to make a step towards the living room but Minho held her hand, he doesn’t want anyone to harm Sulli so he walk first before Sulli.

They slowly walks toward the living room while holding each other’s hand, Minho will make sure that he will protect Sulli from any harm.

 

“Hi….” Someone uttered.

The living room was dark because the lights were off, that’s why couldn’t see who it is. But the female voice seems so familiar with him.

“Sulli-ahh… just stay behind me arasseo?” Minho said concerned.

Sulli nodded but she looks scared already.

Minho reached for the switched and he opened it.

His knees shook, his eyes slightly widened, and tears start to build in his eyes.

The only person Sulli saw was a girl, a beautiful girl in her dress with brown hair standing in front of the couch.

Sulli stared at the girl then she looked at Minho, she doesn’t know why Minho’s expression is like that when he saw the girl.

 

“You didn’t change your password huh??? You should have changed it… now look I still remember it and I made to go here inside easily…” Hyuna said looking at Minho.

“Minho… who is she?... do you know her?” Sulli said who is confused at the situa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter