Just A Simple Date

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 30

 

Sulli just took a cold shower, she rolled the towel around her body and walked out of the bathroom. While walking towards her closet, someone knocks on her door, she keeps saying wait but it looks like the person really wants to talk to her so she annoyingly rushed to open the door and because she’s rushing, she forgot that she’s only wearing a towel rolled on her body.

 

“What!!!” Sulli annoyingly said as she opened the door.

It was Minho who was knocking on the door, when Sulli opened the door, the first thing exposed to Minho was her milky skin, he was stunned and he can’t help but to stare to her legs up to her exposed neck with her wet hair on her shouders, she really looks so hot and it made Minho’s heart to beat fast but his gentleness won over his desire for her.

“Sulli-ahh… I think you have to go back to your room first…” Minho said in trembling voice as he looked down trying to be a gentle person in front of Sulli who is still not realizing that she’s only in a towel.

Sulli thought why Minho looked down then she realized that she only has towel around her body so she blushed and became embarrassed.

“I’m s-sorry… I’ll be back…” Sulli said shyly as she closed the door and rushed to her room to dress up.

 

When Sulli closed the door, Minho stopped looking down on the floor and sighed, “…. I don’t know that she looks like that…. she looks so h… no Minho-ahh… stop thinking like that….. but it really made me flutter for a while…” Minho said to himself while holding his chest because of the fast heartbeat he had earlier.

Sulli rushed to her closet and picked clothes and she put it all on her bed.

“aishh… what should I wear???...” Sulli said as she seated on her bed thinking what to wear. She became conscious in clothes after Minho confessed to her.

Sulli remembered the scene earlier, she hit her head, “… Pabo, pabo Sulli-ahh… how can you show off to him like that??? it’s so embarrassing… what if he thinks that I’m seducing him? No, no, no.. stop thinking like that… aishh… but I feel so uncomfortable! He just confessed to me last night then today he saw me almost ??!!!... stop..I have to dress myself now..he’s waiting.” Sulli said as she finally picked a pink long sleeved dress.

After dressing up, she rushed to the door again to open the door for Minho.

She gulped first before slowly opening the door.

“M-Minho-shii… I’m here now…” Sulli said to Minho who is already resting his back on the wall beside her door.

“Oh… ahhm… about earlier don’t do that again…” Minho said facing Sulli.

“ahh… it’s just an accident please don’t think that I’m seduc….” Minho put his finger on Sulli’s mouth.

“shhhh… I’m not thinking that you’re seducing me… I just want to tell you that don’t ever do that again because… what if someone sees you like that beside me?... I don’t want you being seen like that by someone beside me arasseo?”

Sulli nodded but she’s trying to hold her blush because of Minho’s words, she doesn’t used to hear words like that from him.

Minho held her shoulders, “Sulli-ahh… Can I make you mine?” Minho sincerely said.

Sulli was just stilled there but she couldn’t help but to nod because she likes Minh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter