Minho's little plan

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9

“I hope my little plan would work…” Minho said smirking behind the wall while watching Sulli cooking in the kitchen.

While Sulli is cooking in the kitchen, Minho goes to the living room to do something. Minho pulled all the books under the centre table then he threw it everywhere in the living room. Then he disarrayed all pillows on the couch. All decorations in the living room was jumbled, there were some on the floor, on the couch and everywhere. The living room was all messed up because of Minho.

After messing up the living room, he goes to his bedroom, then he did the same thing, he did his bedroom messy and you can see pillows everywhere on the floor, alarm clock on the floor and many other things messed up.

Minho is still messing up when Sulli called, “The breakfast is ready…” Sulli said.

 

Minho quickly stopped messing and ran towards the dining, she saw Sulli preparing the breakfast on the table.

“hmm.. it smells good…” Minho said as he excitedly seated and grabbed the spoon then he started to eat.

A smile broke Sulli’s lips while watching Minho happily eating the food she cooked. She feels joy whenever Minho is just near her. She can’t still believe that her number one idol is with her, and it’s a dream come true for her even she’s just disguising herself, but somehow, she still wants to tell Minho the truth but she knew that it will just get her fired in the end.

“Yah... eat too… your cooking skill is great…” Minho said while as he swallowed the food.

“but…” Sulli was cut by her sentence because Minho grabbed her beside him.

“Eat…” Minho commanded as he continued to eat.

Sulli smiled then she eats with Minho.

 

After they ate, Sulli was about to clean the table but Minho grabbed her hand, “I’ll do this… you’ll just wash the dishes…” Minho said as he released her hand and cleaned the table.

Minho carried all used dishes towards the sink in the kitchen, and then Sulli washed it all. When Minho saw Sulli is done washing the dishes, he quickly ran towards the living room and pretended that he is finding something.

 

Sulli walked towards the living room after washing the dishes, and she was stopped by walking when she saw the living room, slightly parted because she was surprised that the living room was all messed up. She saw Minho is finding something but she doesn’t know that he is only pretending that he’s finding something.

 

“W-what happened h-here?” Sulli said a little bit shocked.

Minho stood up, “Oh… a-a-I’m just finding something but I can’t find it…” Minho said lying.

“What is it you’re finding?” Sulli asked.

Minho thinks what to answer, “A-a-ahh… I-I’m finding my… my…” Minho cannot think straight because this is his first time lying to someone.

“What?” Sulli asked again.

“M-my … my watch!… Yes, right, I’m finding, my watch.” Minho said.

“If you’re finding your watch, what is that watch you’re wearing right no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter