Broken

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER /^_^\

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

7:30 Am

“haaaaa…” Sulli stretched her arm as she seated, she spun her head to the direction of the glass windows.

“mmm.. it’s morning already…” She checked the clock and it was 7:30 in the morning.

She stood up and goes directly to the bathroom to take a bath and change clothes.

After grooming herself, she goes out of the room.

She saw the living room, she suspects that Amber is still sleeping. She makes her steps towards Amber’s room. She opened the door and her eyes caught the sleeping Amber, she walks closer to wake Amber, but she thought that she’ll just disturb her, so she decided not to wake her up.

She felt really thankful to Amber because she helped her and let her stay in her apartment so she thought she must do good things for her so she decided to go out of her apartment for a while and buy a breakfast for them. She wants to give a good breakfast so she first go to the market to buy ingredients for beef fried rice, then she directly goes to an expensive Pastry Shop to buy a small special cake for their breakfast, she wants to surprise Amber with her favourite Strawberry cake.

She enters the Cake shop and her eyes saw a familiar figure buying a cake. Yes, her suspect is right, it was Hyuna who’s buying the cake.

She decided not to but a cake so she turned around, but before she could exit, Hyuna called out her name.

“Sulli!..” Hyuna said as she walks towards Sulli.

Sulli faced Hyuna, Hyuna gave Sulli her fake smile.

“why?” Sulli asked.

“hmm.. well, how are you?” Hyuna said.

“I’m fine…” Sulli said plainly.

“hmm… can we have breakfast together???” Hyuna said pretending, well, she just wants to be nice with Sulli so he will think that she’s not a bad person.

“Is she trying to be nice with me? Well, never!” Sulli thought.

“What? Are you gonna join me for breakfast?” Hyuna said.

Actually Hyuna was just inviting Sulli to have a breakfast with her just to gain some information about her that she could use to ruin Sulli’s image to Minho or to blackmail Sulli.

“uhmm.. I’m sorry but I still……” Sulli didn’t finish her sentence because her phone suddenly rang so she quickly ran out of the pastry shop, there were music outside the pastry shop so she went somewhere silent so she could hear the call clearly.

 “Annyeong? Chanyeol-shii?? Why did you call?” Sulli said in the line.

“Sulli-ahh… can we meet later… uhmm.. 10:00 in the morning? At Han River can we?” Chanyeol replied.

“10:00 am? At Han River? But why?” Sulli curiously asked.

“Just be there… please… I have something important to say… I want to tell it to you today or else it will be too late for your family’s comp…” Chanyeol almost said it.

“Too late for what? Yahh...tell me..yah..” Sulli said stomping her feet, eager to know what that was for.”

“I’ll tell you if you promise to go here….”

“uhmm…Ok.. I’ll meet you up…10:00 am at Han River.” Sulli said as she cut the call and decided to just buy to other pastry shop to avoid seeing Hyuna.

 

…..

Meanwhile…

Hyuna followed Sulli where she goes and heard all of their conversation.

“Chanyeol-shii?? 10:00 am? At Han River?...who’s chanyeol??” Hyuna said to herself as she saw Suli walked away.

“wait…uhmm..” Hyuna held her chin. “Chanyeol… Chan.. aha! Is it the famous Park Chanyeol? Whose family is the owner of one of the biggest company in Japan? But why would he call a girl like Sulli?... ahhh….wait….Sulli’s real identity is she’s really rich right?... In Ju said she’s the step daughter of her ex-husband so she’s the heiress of their jewellery company….so it’s possible that two rich person maybe dating? Because it’s possible that their company is in a close relationship so I think they know each other…aha! Thanks Choi Sulli..I now have an idea on how to ruin you to Minho…” Hyuna smirked and goes directly to her car and drove it to Minho’s apartment.

 

Sulli already reached Amber’s apartment with their breakfast and small cake. Amber is already awake, Sulli prepared the breakfast then they eat together.

“why did you do this? Amber said as she sipped her coffee.

“I’m just being thankful to my best friend, Sulli said as she sliced the strawberry cake..”

“you’re always welcome.. by the way how’s you and Minho? He must be worried, didn’t you plan to face him already?” Amber took a slice of her favourite cake.

“not yet… but I’m leaving at 9:30, I’ll meet up my long-time friend Chanyeol, he said he wants to say something important to me..” Sulli said.

“Chanyeol? The inheritor of his father’s giant company? Wow.. he’s our classmates when we we’re elementary.. you know..he has a crush on you before,,, and I know you too… are you giving him a chance? How about Minho?”

Sulli smirked, “No not like that… he’s just my friend and we’re just meeting up..what’s wrong with that?..you know…just eat ok? It’s all for you…” Sulli said as Amber smirked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter