JUST LANDED

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

7:00 pm

Minho and Sulli went to SM building to meet up with Taemin, Jong Hyun, Key and Onew so they’ll go to the airport together with the staff and managers.

They went to the meeting area then there they saw the rest of the groups.

Tae Min saw Minho and approached him.

“Yah.. why didn’t you attend the last event?” Tae Min said putting his arm to Minho’s shoulder.

Minho smirked, “Nothing… I just had a fever…” Minho said as he and Tae Min seated.

Taemin’s eyebrows knitted in confusion, “fever? Then who took care of you?”

Minho looked at Sulli who is busy preparing coffee for him.

“ahh… Sulli… she took care of me…” Minho said staring at her.

Tae Min saw Minho’s glance to Sulli, “yah… what’s with that glance huh? Did something happened that night?” Tae Min said excitedly.

Minho stopped staring of Sulli and looked at Tae Mn, “no… she just bought medicine… t-that’s all..” Minho said nervously.

“tskk… arasseo…” Tae Min said unsatisfied.

Sulli was done preparing coffee and gave it to him, “here’s your coffee” Sulli said as she put the cup of coffee on the table.

“oh.. thanks..” Minho said as he slowly sipped the coffee because of its hotness.

“aahh… I’ll just go to comfort room…” Sulli said.

“be fast… we’ll go to the airport sooner when the manager arrives… arasseo?” Minho said.

“ne…” Sulli said as she slowly ran towards the door and go out.

 

Sulli went to the comfort room to pee and after peeing, she went to the sink to wash her hands then se go out.

When she go out she saw Amber with its group, she tried to avoid Amber by changing direction by still Amber saw her.

“Yah… Choi Sulli…” Amber said walking towards her, Sulli was stopped walking and just faced at her

“Oh… Amber…” Sulli said as she saw her group staring at her.

“Oh… annyeong…” Sulli said as she bowed to the group.

“Oh… by the way… she’s my high school classmate… Choi Sulli…” Amber introduced her to the f(x) group.

“Oh nice to meet you… I’m Victoria… you can call me Vic unnie… because I’m sure I’m older than you…” Victoria said as she stretched her hand to Sulli and they shook hands.

“I’m Luna… nice to meet you…” Luna smiled and they shook hands too.

“Hi… I’m Krystal… nice meeting you… you’re a pretty lady…” Krystal said then they shook hands, Krystal noticed that Sulli has a beautiful face even she’s wearing an eyeglass, you can call it a girl instinct.

“ohh… thanks…” Sulli said to Krystal.

“Ahh… she’s really pretty because it’s not her true id..” Amber was stopped when she remember the secret that Sulli is keeping.

“ahh.. what I mean is she’s truly pretty… hhehe…” Amber said as she smirked nervously.

Sulli was relieved that Amber didn’t continue what she first said.

“By the way… are you a SM trainee also?” Victoria said.

“aniya… I’m just Minho’s P.A…” Sulli said.”

“oh… Minho oppa? … well how’s your days with him?” Krystal said.

“it’s quite ok” Sulli said as she saw a clock. “… ahh.. I’m sorry but I have to go now… we still have a fli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter