PURE and TRUE

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 29

 

“Hyuna!” Taemin yelled after seeing a familiar girl. Taemin ran towards the girl but it is already inside her car and was driven away.

Taemin scratched his head, “was that Hyuna???” Taemin said as he walked back towards his car and drove it to his home.

 

…………………………………………..

 

“here…” She stretched her hand to give a yellow box.

“What’s this?”

“my gift… t-to congratulate you for your concert…” Sulli smiled.

Minho smiled back.

After sharing their first true kiss, the two decided to walk along the side of the Han River and there they saw a bench to sit.

He opened the yellow box and saw a scrapbook, it looks familiar with him.

“why?... don’t like it??” Sulli said nervously.

Minho didn’t answer, he just continue to look at the scrapbook. He started to open the scrapbook and it is all about him, his photos on his first debut until his present career.

“I’m sorry... it’s not expensive… it’s ok with me if you don’t like it…” Sulli was about to grab the scrapbook from Minho’s hand but Minho stopped her hand and he held her hand instead.

“I like it… this is the most precious gift for me… I like it just as I like you…” Minho sincerely said.

“……….” Sulli was blushing.

“Actually I already saw this scrapbook…” Minho said.

Sulli’s eyes widened, “You already saw it? But how and when?” Sulli asked.

“I saw it in your apartment when I go there to fire you… you left this scrapbook on a table then I saw it… it is the most precious gift because it was the reason why I changed my mind not to fire you…. Because of this scrapbook I realize I still need you… remember when I fire you?” Miho said.

“oh… yes I do remember it… but that time, that scrapbook is not yet done… I’m still doing that scrapbook when you knocked on my door… then you said you’re firing me then I quickly grabbed my things and leave that’s why I didn’t noticed that I left that scrapbook on a table…” Sulli said as she scratched her head.

“Sorry…” Minho said.

“for what?”

“earlier… when I shouted at you… and pulled you outside…” Minho said not looking in her eyes because if guilt.

“ahh.. it’s alright…” Sulli said.

“But don’t misunderstand arasseo?.... it’s not because I’m jealous.. it’s just..ahh…”

“What?”

“ahhhh… it’s amm... ok I lose… I’m jealous…” Minho said annoyingly.

Sulli giggled because of Minho’s childish attitude.

“wait … yah Choi Sulli….” Minho said.

“why?”

“I already told you I like you…”

“so what do you want me to do?” Sulli said teasingly.

“Yahh… I’m serious…”

“I don’t understand you Minho…”

“What I mean is… don’t you have a reply? I mean I like you right?  How about you???” Minho said looking at her, impatiently waiting for an answer.

Sulli was stilled, in her heart she really likes Minho from the start, from the first time she applied, she already like Minho but she doesn’t know why she couldn’t say it now in front of him. Maybe because she is still not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter