Is it a dream?

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CHAPTER 8

Sulli went out to the apartment to go find a medicine for Minho’s sickness but suddenly she forgot to wear her big eyeglass. When she found a medicine boutique, she bought medicine for fever, and headache then she quickly goes back to the apartment building.

She is now in front of Minho’s door, but she forgot his password.

“omo… I forgot his password… what is it again?” Sulli said to herself while trying to remember his password.

After a few seconds of thinking, Sulli remembered the password. “aha.. it’s 1209… yes I got it!” Sulli said as she goes inside Minho’s apartment.

Sulli walks slowly towards Minho’s bedroom, she saw it opened so she goes inside. She saw Minho shivering with a blanket around his body.

“Minho-yahh!...” Sulli said worriedly as she ran towards the sick Minho.

She covered another blanket over him to ease the cold he is feeling.

Minho is a little bit unconscious, so he can’t clearly see Sulli’s face.

Sulli went to the kitchen to get water then she goes back to the room and seated beside Minho on his bed. She helped Minho to sit, “Minho… drink this medicine…” Sulli said as she brings the medicine to his mouth and helped him drink the water.

Minho is so unconscious that he can only see blurred, so it means he can’t clearly see Sulli.

Sulli helped him to get back to sleep but Minho is still feeling cold so hugged Minho until he fell asleep.

 

Minho’s POV

I thought it was a dream, because 5:00 am in the morning, I woke up and slowly opened my eyes but it is still blurred maybe because I just suffered from a severe fever last night.

When I slowly opened my eyes, I only see blurred but I felt something heavy on my chest. And when I looked at it, I saw a girl laying its head on my chest, I can’t clearly see it but I think it was Sulli but I wasn’t sure enough.

 After a few seconds, my eyes became clearer. I looked at the girl on my chest, I slightly bit my lower lip and swallowed down my saliva when I saw her pink attractive lips, then I looked at her perfectly shaped nose but I can’t see her whole face because her bangs is covering her half face. I was about to tuck her bangs but she woke up and moved away and she is just looking down.

I seated and looked at her curiously. “Sulli-yahh.. is that you?... why are you not looking at me?” I said.

She turned around and ran away, she goes out of my apartment but I’m sure it is Sulli because she’s the only one who I called last night to buy med

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter