JEALOUSY IS COMING???

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    CHAPER 18

 

“omo… eottoke? Eotokke? …” Sulli thought while Minho’s lips are still attached to hers.

 

*knocks* someone’s knocking on the door.

Sulli’s eyes widened as she pushed Minho away. Minho was dazed, he can’t believe what he have done so he quickly ran towards his bedroom and slammed the door.

Sulli was also stunned but a knock snapped her so she quickly ran towards the main door and opened it.

Sulli opened the door, “Yong Hwa?...” Sulli said surprisingly.

“what happened to you?.. why is your face like you’ve seen a ghost? Did something happen?” Yong Hwa asked to Sulli.

“ahh.. aniya..” Sulli shook her head.

“ahh.. Sulli-ahh.. is Minho there???” Yong Hwa asked as he looked inside.

“ahh… ne.. he is here… c-come in…” Sulli said nervously.

 

Yong Hwa came inside and Sulli guided him to the living room.

“D-Do you want coffee or juice or anything???” Sulli offered.

“no thanks.. I just need you” Yong Hwa said accidentally.

“bwohh???” Sulli said nervously.

“no.. I mean I need Minho.. .can you call him now…?” Yong Hwa answered.

“N-Ne..” Sulli said as she slowly walks towards Minho’s room.

 

When Minho went to is bedroom, he directly threw his body to the bed then he was lying on his bed staring at the ceiling with a very deep thought. He can’t understand why he did that, but all he know is it just happened.

“aissh… pabo pabo! … it’s the second time already minho-ahh… aisshhh!” Minho thought annoyingly while lying on the bed.

Guilt filled his heart when he turned his head beside the bed and saw the picture of him and Yuri happy together. He stretched his arm and grabbed the picture then stared on it.

“I’m sorry Yuri-ahh.. it won’t happen again, I-It’s j-just an accident, it’s nothing… I’ll not ever be cheating to you because I know that you’re so loyal to me… and s-she’s just a P.A… nothing but my P.A… I love you Yuri-ahh…” Minho said in low voice as he kissed the picture of Yuri and put it on his chest.

 

While on his mood, Minho heard a knocks from his door.

“who is it?,,…” Minho said as he brought back the picture and stood up, then he went to the door but he’s waiting for an answer.

“I said who is it?” Minho said again.

“I-It’s Sulli….” Sulli said with trembling voice.

Minho’s heart raised up a bit when he heard Sulli but it faded in just seconds, he shook his head and he came back to the reality. He opened the door slowly without looking at Sulli.

“W-What do you need?…” Minho asked awkwardly.

“Not… me.. but Yong Hwa… he’s here.. he wants to talk to you… I go to the kitchen first to make something to eat” Sulli said as she turned around and walks towards the kitchen.

Minho sighed annoyingly, “will we stay forever like this?… so annoying.. It’s so awkward!!” Minho thought as he shook his head and walks towards the living room to entertain Yong Hwa.

 

Sulli is preparing some cold orange juice and chicken sandwich for Minho and Yong Hwa in the kitchen.

“aishh… I don’t want to stay like this… It’s just an accident right.. aishh… how long can I hide my identity? I hope he couldn’t found out” Sulli thought while slicing the bread.

……………….

 

“Bro…” Yong Hwa said when he saw Minho walking towards him. He stood up then gave Minho a friendly hug but Minho didn’t hug back, he released Minho and saw its face.

“what happened bro… why your face like that.. you know, Sulli and you have the same reactions of face this day.. what happened.” Yong Hwa said, a confused feeling haunt him so suddenly.

Minho fixed his expression, “nothing… nothing happened.. by the way why are you here..” Minho said as they sit on the couch.

“well I have two news…”  Yong Hwa said.

“what is that…?” Minho asked impatiently.

“I hope you’ll be happy for me bro… actually it’s a favour…” Yong Hwa said.

“O-ok… anything.. just tell me bec…” Minho didn’t continue his sentence because he saw Sulli standing behind the wall, holding a tray.

“Yahh.. I already saw you… don’t listen from us arasseo?..” Minho said.

Sulli hide herself but Minho already saw her so she walks towards them holding a tray.

“here’s food… just eat it when you feel hungry..” Sulli said as she out the tray on the centre table of the living room.

“Yong Hwa smiled to Sulli, “Of course we’ll eat it… but could you go to y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter