Should I fire her?

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

Sulli is not use to wake up early in the morning so she doesn’t noticed that it’s already 5:30 in the morning and she still has to go to Minho’s apartment to cook for his breakfast and prepare his suits. She is still on the bed, sleeping.

Minho’s alarm clock rang so he stood from his bed, he is expecting that Sulli is already in the kitchen, but he saw nothing.

“Aigoo… is she still sleeping?” Minho said as he goes out of his apartment and slammed his door. He goes in front of Sulli’s apartment and knocked it very hard.

Sulli who is still sleeping was awakened by his knocks. Sulli quickly stood up and opened the door, and the only one person she saw is the angry Minho staring angrily to her.

“Yah!!! … I said that in the time of 5:30, you should be already inside my apartment…” Minho said angrily.

“A-a-I’m sorry… this will not happen again… Jongmal mian-he…” Sulli said with teary eyes.

Minho felt guilty of scolding her when he saw Sulli with teary eyes, “wait… don’t cry… ok… I’ll forgive you this time so don’t cry arasseo? You look like a child” Minho said.

Sulli wiped the tears that were about to fall and smiled, “ne… I’ll cook breakfast for you now…” Sulli said as they go inside Minho’s apartment.

Sulli cooked kimchi fried rice for Minho while he is taking a bath. After Minho took a bath he directly goes to his room to wear his suits. He go out to eat his breakfast, Sulli was only watching him eating.

“Why don’t you eat too?” Minho said while chewing.

“No it’s alright…” Sulli said but the truth is she wants to eat.

“I have a full performance in an event so you have to eat, because we will be there for a full day…” Minho said as he swallowed his food.

Sulli joined him eating, Sulli asked him many questions until Minho was getting annoyed of it.

“Can you please stop talking? You’re so talkative, just eat then wash the dishes…” Minho said as he threw the spoon on the plate and stood up, “Hurry, wash the dishes, I have to arrive there early..”

“If I just knew his true attitude in the first place I shouldn’t apply as his P.A” Sulli thought as she stood up and carry the dishes, and then she washed it all. After washing, Minho threw again his knapsack to Sulli, and managed to catch them.

………………………………………

Backstage of Event Hall

Minho was sitting on a chair in front of the big mirror.    

“Yah… massage my back…” Minho said.                                                                                                                                                                         

Sulli annoyingly goes behind him and massage his back, she saw Minho texting, and she keeps on looking to who was it but she can’t see because it’s a bit far.

A few minutes later, Minho called somebody and Sulli saw it and she just listened to it.

“Yeobosseo…. Wait..” Minho said because nobody answered his call.

“Who is it your calling?” Sulli said confusedly.

“You don’t care…” Minho said coldly.

Then one of the staff go inside to tell them that the event will start in five minutes.

“Ok.. get ready.. the event will start in five minutes” The staff said as Minho stood up.

Minho handed his phone to Sulli before he goes on the stage. Minho has a solo performance for the event, he’ll sing and dance for the audiences.

Minho is now singing and dancing while Sulli is watching him behind the stage, she was amazed again with his idol.

“He’s so talented but his attitude is so annoying, but I’ll endure it for him” Sulli said to herself while watching him.

Sulli is holding Minho’s phone when suddenly it rang and Sulli answered it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter