Take time to realize

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 27

Take Time To Realize

 

Minho is still confused of his feelings. He doesn’t know why he feels so uncomfortable without Sulli by his side. He thought it’s just because he used to be with Sulli but there’s something weird arousing in his heart and he doesn’t know what it is.

Their rehearsal took a lot of time for the concert tomorrow and it’s because of Minho. Their rehearsal was extended for three hours because of Minho, it’s because he can’t focus on his dance steps and their choreographer is wondering why. While he dance, image of Sulli is suddenly entering his mind and it is making him so worried because he knows that Sulli is in the hospital.

But Minho is still a professional dancer so he still perfected it in the end.

 

“Ok… perfect!... let’s stop now.. and rest early for the concert tomorrow arasseo?…” The choreographer said.

“ne!” All the boys said cheerfully except Minho who looks so complicated.

The choreographer noticed that Minho looks uncomfortable and stressed from the beginning up to the last minute of the rehearsal so he walked towards Minho to talk to him. Minho was wiping her sweats using his towel when the choreographer approached him.

“Minho-shii…” The choreographer tapped Minho’s shoulder.

Minho stopped drying his sweats, “ahh..ne? waeyo? Did I do wrong steps earlier?” Minho said.

“actually… you did many wrong steps but you still amazed me because you still perfected it in the end..” The choreographer said smiling.

Minho just smiled palely.

“But… I noticed something… And I think you have a problem based on your face expression… I sit still about Yuri?”

Minho smirked, “why does all of you ask me if it still about Yuri? I already gave up on her… so it’s not about her, she doesn’t deserve my love…”

“then who deserves it?”

“I don’t know…” Minho said but the truth is when the choreographer asked that question, Sulli lingered in his mind.

“aishh..this froggy boy…. whatever you think but this will be my advice… If you feel something… you should express it soon or else it will be too late and will be forever locked in your heart… don’t stress yourself because there will be always a chance… but time is very important... based on your face..I guess you are very worried to someone but you can’t show it right?..hehe take time to realize arasseo? I’ll go now..bye” The choreographer said as he go outside the studio.

Minho was left there dumbfounded with the words that the choreographer said to him.

“Yah.. Minho-shii… are you really alright?” Jong Hyun asked.

“no actually… but I don’t know why…” Minho said as he put his knapsack on his back.

“Where are you going? Let’s have dinner first…” Taemin said.

“no… I have to go to the hospital… it’s almost 7:00 pm and someone needs me… maybe next time will do..” Minho said as he makes his steps to the door and go out. He directly took his car and drove it towards the hospital where Sulli is currently confined.

While on his way to the hospital, a small traffic occurred.

“aishh… traffic?” Minho said looking outside the car window trying to look for any shortcuts but he saw nothing.

While waiting for the traffic to disappear, he suddenly remembers Sulli and he is very worried if she already ate her dinner and how she is right now. A very concerned feeling is arousing in his heart even he doesn’t know why.

He sighed deeply and closed his eyes, he stretched his hand to look for a radio, he pressed it and sound of music was released and can be heard inside his car. When the song played, Minho opened his eyes, and he can’t help himself but to listen to the song playing in the radio. He feels like it was a sign, but he doesn’t know what sign it is for.

The title of the song playing is Take time to realize by Colbie Caillat.

Every words of the song really hit Minho and couldn’t understand why. He rested his head and closed his eyes again while listening to the song and Sulli’s image entered his mind.

 

Take time to realize,
That your warmth is crashing down on in.
Take time to realize,
That I am on your side.
Didn't I, didn't I tell you?

But I can't spell it out for you.
No, it's never gonna be that simple.
No, I can't spell it out for you.

If you just realize what I just realized,
Then we'd be perfect for each other,
And we'll never find another.
Just realize what I just realized.
We'd never have to wonder if
We missed out on each other now. (it’s a nice song…try hearing it!)

 

*Beep* A beep of the car behind his car snapped Minho so he opened his eyes and continued to drive his car until he reached the hospital.

He quickly runs on the hallway of the hospital towards Sulli’s room.

He reached her room and stared at the door for a while, he’s feeling a litt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter