Invitation

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 44 ^_^  (NOTE: Chingoos... I know I told you that this will be the last chapter but I thought it's too loong If I'll upload it all, that's why I cut it... so.. TOMORROW at exactly 6 PM... I will PUBLISH the ENDING :) ) Hey there!!.. Are you still there...~kekeke well. I feel bad.. cuz I didn't update for one month. BTW..Enjoy Reading!

“Hold on, we’re ten minutes before landing…” The staff announced.

Chanyeol shook Sulli softly, “Sull.. we’re here..” Chanyeol pulled the handkerchief on her face, she used to sleep with a handkerchief on her face while travelling.

Sulli was awakened when he took off the handkerchief, “Oh..ok..” Sulli said as she seated properly.

“Yah Dong Hae-shii..wake up..we’re almost there..yah..” Minho said shaking his stepbrother on its shoulder. But Dong Hae just slapped his hand and turned around from Minho, he continued to sleep and put handkerchief on his face.

“What the?! You didn’t wake up.. you even covered your face with handkerchief Aishh…. Wait....” Minho was stopped for a while because of the thought that suddenly came into his mind, “Dong Hae is putting handkerchief while sleeping, it’s a very familiar manner… Sulli… she’s doing the same as him… Sometimes I can’t understand why I see Sulli in Dong Hae in no reason, they have familiarity in attitude and manner..I don’t know why… maybe… no … it’s not..” Minho shook his head. He continue to shook Dong Hae to wake him from sleeping.

“Yah.. ..wake up sleepy head..Yah… yah..yahh..yah…” Minho teased his step brother.

Dong Hae annoyingly pulled the handkerchief away from his face, “arasseo arasseo… I’m awake..” Dong Hae said as Minho smirked victoriously.

 After ten minutes, the plane landed, all of them got out of the airport.

“Maybe we should take a rest for now… and Minho…you and Dong Hae must find a hotel for now so you could rest and arrange your baggage…” Chanyeol offered.

“No… I want to see my father as soon as I can…”

Despite of the heart-breaking truth, Sulli is somehow happy that he could fulfil his step father’s wish, to see his son once again, she couldn’t just believe it was Minho, the one she love, and now, it’s really complicated, there’s still a war between Minho’s family and hers, “there’s too many people in the world, why it has to be you?” Sulli thought.

“But we just got landed, we’re all tired even if you don’t admit… we have to rest for now..” Chanyeol said looking straight at Minho.

Sulli feel the tension between the two, so she has to think quickly and break the tension.

“Uhh.. wait…” Sulli looked at Chanyeol, “Chanyeol-shii..I’m sorry but I also wanna see my step father and mother right now, I’m just being a daughter who misses their parents so I want to see them quickly… I know you’re tired maybe..you should get home first..I’ll just guide them to the hospital where my step father is confined… please? Don’t worry I remember what we’ve talk about last day and I will not break it… just rest for yourself today… I’ll be ok” Sulli said holding chanyeol’s hand, Minho looked away when he felt his heart like tearing apart.

Chanyeol sighed heavily, “Arasseo… what about tonight? Let’s have dinner with my father later ok…?

Sulli nodded softly as Chanyeol kissed her on her forehead, he looked at Minho then back at Sulli, then he bids goodbye.

Sulli awkwardly looked at the step brothers, “uhhm.. let’s just take a taxi..” Sulli said as she look away and wait for a taxi. They took a taxi but before Sulli could enter to sit beside the driver’s seat, Dong Hae was first to open it, “ahh.. I’m sorry.. Sulli right? But..I used to ride beside the driver’s sit since I was a child, I actually get dizzy when I sit behind.. why don’t you just sit with my brother at the back?”

Sulli wants to be beside the driver’s seat but she feels wanting to obey what Dong Hae said, so she just nodded without realizing what she did.

“ahjushii..just take us to Yin Hospital ne?” Sulli said at the back as the driver nodded.

It will take 45 minutes until reaching the hospital so Dong Hae pugged his earphone and listen to songs, while Minho and Sulli at the back are dying because of their silence, too awkward.

“Y-You… still wear the necklace..” Minho noticed the necklace he gave to her.

Sulli held her necklace, “ahh… yes… but I’ll remove it later beca…”

The taxi almost hit a car, so they suffered a little bit shake and bump inside the car, Sulli just then realized that Minho covered her, Sulli looked at her then Minho stopped covering her, “are you alright?” Minho said.

You shouldn’t have done that..I’m alright.. thank you” then after that, silence go between them again.

“aishh..it hurts…” Dong Hae said as he softly massage his head that bumped a little on the window.

“Ahjushhi… you should wear glasses… be careful next time neh?” Dong Hae said as he plugged his earphone again.

After almost an hour, they reached the hospital, they got out of the taxi and Dong Hae offered to pay for it so he did. Sulli and Dong Hae was already walking, but Sulli realized Minho is not walking, she turned around to see him still standing in front of the building, frozen, and she notice his hand shaking a little bit. She walks towards him and Dong Hae followed.

“what’s the problem? are you really ready to face him?” Sulli asked.

“I just don’t know what to feel… let’s go I‘m alright..” Minho said as he leads the walk, Sulli and Dong Hae followed.

“Don’t worry..he’s just like that always…” Dong Hae simply whispered to Sulli, Sulli smirked a little, she doesn’t know why she feels so close to him.

No… this way…” Sulli said pointing the right way when Minho turned to the wrong direction, they followed Sulli up to the second floor until they reached the room.

“we’re here… I think my mom is not here… go inside..” Sulli said as she opened the door, Dong Hae put away his earphone as he goes inside, he signalled Minho to relax and just follow him, Minho deep sighed as he goes inside, and Sulli followed and closed the door.

Minho is walking towards the bed with his head down, he stopped and gulped first before lifting up his head to see his father lying on the white bed, pale, comatose.

 Minho almost melted seeing his father lying like that, his hands turn into fists, trying to hold his tears, his jaw tightened. In just one look, all the angers he felt before was already gone, it all suddenly turns to pity, love, and forgiveness. Sulli and Dong Hae decided to leave Minho for a while with his father to have some time together.

…………………

Sulli is sitting on a bench in the park outside the hospital, waiting for Dong Hae who bought something.

“Hey,,, here..’ Dong Hae said giving Sulli a bubble gum flavoured ice cream, he seated beside her with his chocolate ice cream.

“wow… thanks .. actually it’s really my favourite..” Sulli smiling as she her ice cream.

Dong Hae can’t help but to ruffle her hair and smile.

“Now that you know the truth… may I ask something?” Dong Hae asked. Sulli just nodded while her ice cream.

“uhmm.. if Minho’s father is the one lying there on the bed, it means you’re siblings?”

Sulli almost choke on what Dong Hae said, she playfully smirked but there’s something wrong with her voice, “No we’re not… Minho and I are not siblings, well… the one lying on the bed is just my stepfather, my mother’s second husband,and I’m shocked when my stepfather said that he has family before, he also said he has a son that he wants me to find… A-and ..I was like crazy when I found out it was M-Minho… it’s not really expected…”

“Ohh…. The where’s your real father???”

Sulli frowned, not noticing her ice cream is already melting, “uhhmm.. M-My real father already died… in a disease… that’s why I really love my stepfather…because I don’t want to lose anyone on the family again… I already lose the two of them…”

“Ohh..I’m sorry to say that…but who’s the other one who died in your family? You said two of them.”

“ahh.. I’m actually not sure if he died, he was just lost, and nowhere to find until now..I’m still hoping he’s alive and living well…. He’s my brother… Choi Min Joon… my oppa…” Sulli said looking to dong Hae and smiled.

Dong Hae was stopped for a while, “Choi Min Joon” that name keeps playing in his mind.

“waeyo?” Sulli said concernedly. Dong Hae shook his head, but the thought is still in his mind.

……………….

It’s already 5:00 in the afternoon, Sulli and Dong Hae was already back inside the hospital.

“Feels better now?” Dong Hae said as he tapped Minho’s shoulder, Minho softly nodded.

“ahh… I think you have to arrange you baggage now..it’s getting late…. Maybe let’s just go back tomorrow…” Sulli said as she turned around and started to walk but a warm hand grabbed her arm, she turned around to face him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter