Uneasy

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 12

____________________________________________________

Schedule:

9:00 pm-Flight to Singapore for the shooting of new album.

3 days stay in Singapore including photo shoot etc.

____________________________________________________

“omo!... I forgot to say that he has to prepare for his flight tomorrow….” Sulli said after reading the schedule.

Sulli wore her eyeglass then she quickly stood up and went in front of Minho’s door then she pressed the password and opened the door.

She didn’t saw Minho in the kitchen so she went to the living room but he’s not there too.

“Is he already sleeping?” Sulli asked herself as she makes her steps towards Minho’s room.

She knocked the door but no one is answering so she decided to slowly open the door.

Her body is behind the door while she peeked her head inside the room.

She saw nothing on the bed so she goes inside and wander around his room.

 

She seated to the edge of the bed and her eyes went on the table beside it, she saw a small frame with Minho and Yuri’s picture inside, Minho is wearing his bright smile with Yuri in his arms in the picture. Sulli felt a weird feeling inside her heart when she saw the picture so she quickly put it back where it is positioned. When she brought back the picture frame, she saw another picture frame again behind so she grabbed it to take a look at it.

She saw that it was a family picture and a smile carved on her lips when she saw Minho with his bright smile but she noticed that there’s only Minho’s mother Choi In Ju sitting on the red single couch with Dong hae and Minho standing behind their mother, it’s an incomplete family picture.

“Where is their father?” Sulli asked herself.

He stared at Dong hae and a green plain bracelet caught her attention, it’s very familiar to her so she keeps looking at it and trying to remember where she saw another one like the bracelet but someone interrupted her.

 

“What are you doing here…” Minho uttered to Sulli was surprised.

Sulli was surprised by his deep voice so she stood up and hid the picture frame behind her back. Minho just came from the bathroom because he took a shower so he came out with just a towel rolled on his half body exposing his six pack abs.

Minho walked towards her while Sulli is trembling a little.

“I said what are you doing here?” Minho repeated.

“……………….”

Sulli was still speechless and her face became red, Minho noticed it so he came closer to Sulli. Sulli was walking back because she feels her heart beating so fast against her chest.

Sulli walks back while Minho walks forward until the edge of the bed trapped Sulli’s legs and she has nothing to do but to stop walking back. Minho moves closer to Sulli and he puts his right hand to the back of Sulli and Sulli though that Minho will pull her so she closed her eyes.

Minho smirked with Sulli’s reaction then he grabbed the pictur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter