Who is that Donghae?

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 6

Miho and Sulli were walking on the hallway when Minho’s phone rang.

Minho answered it.

“Yeobosseo???” Minho said as he answered the call.

“Hi honey… can we meet now?” Yuri said.

Minho looked at Sulli, “a-ahh… I have works to do so maybe we can’t meet…” Minho said.

“DI you already fire you’re P.A?” Yuri asked.

“a-ahh… we’ll just talk later bye…” Minho said as he cut the call.

.........................

They’re still walking when Minho’s phone rang again, “Yeobosseo..” Minho said and it was Tae Min.

“Hyung… our talent manager said that we have a trip to Singapore, he said we will shoot another album there…” Tae Min said.

“Really? But when?” Minho said.

“Next week… but you have to go here in SM, we have a meeting…”

“Ok I’ll go there now..” Minho said as he cut the call.

“A-ahh.. Sulli-yah… we have to go to SM now… we have a meeting…”

Sulli nodded and followed him. Minho drove the car towards SM, the they reached it, they directly go to the meeting area.

Meeting Area

“Minho-yahh… sit..” Jong Hyun said as Minho seated.

“sit too…” Key said to Sulli as she seated beside him

They all talked about the shoot they will do next week in Singapore and Sulli has to be there to help Minho with his stuffs. The manager gave Sulli all Minho’s schedule for the whole week.

……………………………….

 

Sulli’s POV

The manager gave me the whole schedule of Minho for the whole week and he has so many things to do and I have to be always there to help him. Actually I’m tired of wearing this big eyeglass because I’m not used to wear this but I have to wear this so Minho will not find out who really I am.

While the meeting is on-going, I felt I want to pee so I stood up but Minho grabbed my hand, I was shocked with his action.

“Yah.. Where are you going? Minho said holding my hand.

I feel that all his group mates were staring at me so I moved away my hand to him, “A-ahh.. I’ll just go to the comfort room…” I said almost blushing.

“come back here quickly..” He said as I nodded and go outside the meeting room.

As I go outside, I walked and at the same looked around to find a comfort room, the building was so big so I can’t find where the comfort room is.

I kept on looking at the signage until I didn’t notice that I have bumped in to someone,

“Oh I‘m sorry…” I said as I looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter