ALONE

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 37

 

10:00 am

Sulli was sitting on a couch, thinking deeply when her phone vibrated and it snapped Sulli. She pulled her phone from her pocket and saw that it was a text message from unknown number.

_____________________________

Text message:

Hi! Giant baby… hope you still remember me…

I’m in Seoul now….. to see you J

I wanna see you so soon…. Can I? ~kekeke

____________________________

Sulli’s eyebrows knitted in confusion, she held her chin and thinks who sent her the message. She suddenly remembered the only person, who is calling her Giant baby, she couldn’t be wrong because he gave her that nickname.

“C-hanyeol???” Sulli said in shock.

Sulli calmed herself and left Chanyeol a reply message.

……………………..

 

Incheon hospital

 

“omma… kwaenchanna???” Minho asked to her pale mother who just woke up that morning from her unconsciousness last night.

In Ju reached Minho’s hand and held it softly, “Did you sleep last night?? Are you ok?” In Ju said to his son who looks very worried to her.

“Omma… I’m alright… as long as you’re alright… arasseo?” Minho asked.

In Ju nodded softly.

The door slammed and Minho spun his head to who it is.

“Dong Hae…” Minho said to his brother.

Dong Hae’s eyes are widening, he looks so stressed and worried, “where’s omma?????” He said tensely.

He travelled his eyes to the room and saw his stepmother lying on the bed.

“Omma…” Dong Hae said as he goes beside his mother and her hand.

“Dong Hae shii… don’t leave me arasseo… you’re my son…”

“Of course omma.. I will never let that happen…” Dong Hae said when his phone rang.

“wait I’ll just answer this…” Dong Hae said as he goes outside the room.

“Minho-ahh… about our conversation last night… do you believe me???” In Ju said palely.

Minho looked at his mother but Sulli is in his mind also, but when he is remembering Sulli, anger and pain are covering his love for Sulli.

“I believe you omma…. Ahhhh… I’ll just go to the comfort room…” Minho said as he go inside the comfort room.

When Minho goes inside the comfort room, In Ju made sure that there was no people seeing her. she quickly pulled out her phone and dialled Mr Lee’s number, Mr Lee was Minho’s doctor, and is her long- time friend, he is the doctor who is taking care of her now.

“Yah… Mr Lee…” In Ju whispered in the line.

“Yes why???...”

“How’s my condition now?”

“you just fell into a fatigue that’s all..but you’re completely ok now I guess..”

“Can you make me a favour???” In Ju smiled evilly.

Mr Lee knitted in confusion, “amm Of course you’re my friend but what’s that???”

“When my sons ask you about my condition, tell them that I’m not very well, tell them I’m still sick, and tell that not to give me stress arasseo???” In Ju said trying to look at the door, she’s nervous there’s someone listening.

“but why…. You’re already fine.. so why do  need to lie???”

In Ju heard the door’s nab going to open.

“Don’t ask too many questions.. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter