FLIGHT

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER /^_^\ (2nd to the last CHAP! :)

 

“What happened?!!!”  Amber  said shocked when she saw Sulli with Chanyeol full of bruises and blood beside his mouth.

“long story” Sulli uttered.

“Ok…come in first.. .let’s put Chanyeol  on the long couch” Amber offered as she grabbed Chanyeol’s right arm and put it on her shoulder and helped Sulli to guide Chanyeol on the couch.

 

Sulli quickly ran for an ice bag, luckily, Amber have one. She put it on Chanyeol’s bruises on his face, Chanyeol looked at her and smiled, he held her hand “I can do it… don’t worry..” Chanyeol said as he softly get the ice bag from Sulli’s hand.

“well,, ok .. and sorry if he did that to you..” Sulli was sincere.

“you don’t have to be sorry…” Chanyeol said while holding his bruises.

“No, it’s because of me, we can’t deny it, I actually don’t understand him these past days, I love him, of course it pains me to see him like that…” Sulli frowned and looked down.

“I’m here arassseo?” Chanyeol said cheerfully, he lifted her chin, “yah… you’re really a big girl now huh.. I was just gone for years and now you already fell in love? Haha” Chanyeol said trying to make her smile.

“yah… you derp.. don’t laugh at me… well ya you know.. maybe I looked like an idiot when I’m still his P.A.. I even disguised myself..haha How funny..I just realized it.. I wear glasses, then old fashion clothes, haha I really can’t believe I did that…. what do you think?” Sulli said as she laughed.

“You’re laughing? I think not… don’t pretend.I know you…” Chanyeol said looking at her.

She continued to laugh but her laughs seems to be fake, her laugh started to lower until Chanyeol heard sniffs from her and already saw her crying.

“yah.. I told you..” He pulled her arms and buried her head on his chest. And the night goes like that, a hurting night.

 

…..

 

 

“Hello?” In Ju said in the line.

“I’m done! Minho oppa will be mine again” Hyuna said wearing her victorious smile.

“hmm.. good job..but how? Is that Sulli will be away from Minho already?”

“yes… she’ll be away for sure… Minho is very angry to her… guess what I did? I just broke Sulli’s image to Minho.. ..and Minho oppa believed me… so I’m sure he’ll trust and love me again…he’ll realize that I’m the one for him…”

In Ju smirked, “that’s right darling..by the way I’ll be there in Seoul..I’m out of the hospital already.. me and Dong Hae will come there together tomorrow… bye” she cut the call.

10:00 am in the morning.

Sulli woke early in the morning, she is finding something, she’s very bothered that it’s not there on her bag. Amber saw her.

“Hey… let’s eat… what are you doing.. you looked stressed…what are you finding???” Amber scratched her head.

Sulli continued to check her bag, she put all her things out to make sure, “It can’t be gone… no way… it’s the only remembrance of him…”

Amber seated on the bed, “him? Who? Minho? Ok..I know you’re hurt but…..”

“no it’s not Minho now… It’s my brother’s” Sulli still checking her things one by one.

“Your brother? Uhmm.. the one who’s gone? Ahh..ok but wait..what are you finding?”

Sulli seated on the floor with disappointment on her face, “It’s the bracelet, the green bracelet our mother gave us, it’s unique actually, it’s the only design in the world I’m sure, it has secret details carved on it, it has three very small dots carved, my mom said it means I love you.. we have a jewellery company that’s why my mother personally designed it herself, my family and our company are the only one who knows about the bracelet.. and wait.. there’s more… our bracelets have our names under it..Sulli is mine and his is Min Joon” Sulli said frowning.

“well..if that bracelets has three dots and your names in it..well maybe you can still find your brother…”

“I saw one but it’s impossible, he has family…” Sulli pertaining to Dong Hae.

“hmm..did you already see his bracelet closer?”

“no” Sulli’s eyes widened, “yes you’re right.. I haven’t see his bracelet closer, I just saw his bracelet on his family picture wearing it…but still he has a family..” she frowned again.

Amber seated with her on the floor, “yah.. pabo-ahh… where did you lose your bracelet..you have to think it carefully..”

Sulli was stopped for a while and thinking carefully.

“wait!” Sulli stood up, she hit her head, “I know where it is..I’m such a pabo!.. I left it in my apartment…aisshhh… there’s so many places but why there..aigoo… how can I get that?” Sulli said problematically.

“then go there… what’s the problem? Is it because it’s beside Minho’s apartment and you’re scared that he’ll accidentally see you there…??? And you don’t know what to say if that happens?” Amber asked.

“It’s not that…” Sulli inhaled, “Actually I already made a decision last night, so it’s no use even Minho and I will met up again…”

“decision? Hey..you gonna have to tell me that…”

“I’ll tell you later..I’ll be back..” Sulli said as she quickly goes out of Amber‘s apartment and took a taxi.

…..

Minho was all night drinking, he can’t stop thinking about Sulli and what happened last day, he knows he hurt Sulli, he didn’t gave Sulli a time to explain and he knows it.

In the morning, Minho is still having headache but he decided to go inside Sulli’s apartment to check it, he still knows her password.

Her apartment was so dark and lonely, there’s still things she forgot to bring like some of her clothes accessories etc., Minho seated on her couch reminiscing their moments together until he saw her old eyeglasses on the table, he held it and stared on it.

“It all start because of this… this thing was great..” Minho whispered and sighed.

He kept the eyeglasses and goes inside her room, he wandered inside and saw a purple box, he just saw a plain green bracelet, “what’s this?” He asked himself, “I think I saw this to… where did I saw this again?..I think I already saw a person wearing the same as this…” He looked the bracelet closer and saw Sulli’s name carved on it.

He kept the green bracelet and goes back to his apartment, he checked his phone and he already have messages from his best friends, managers, Hyuna and his mother.

Message from Hyuna:

“oppa..where are you now?? please call me…”

Message from his manager:

“Minho-shii.. we need you here…we’re having our next tour… please attend our rehearsals!”

Message from his mother:

“Minho..Dong Hae and I will be there in the afternoon..wait us.. we’ll be having a family dinner arasseo?”

Minho continued to read more messages.

 

Sulli reached the apartment, she opened her apartment carefully. She re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter