Did I passed?

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

Sulli can’t sleep through the night, she having a mixed feelings, a feeling of happiness, nervousness, and excitement. She hoping she’ll receive a phone call tomorrow.

“ughh.. I can’t sleep…” Sulli said as she put his pillow on her head.

She was thinking under the pillow, “What a great day, but tomorrow, will it be still a great day, I hope I can pass….” That was Sulli thinking under her pillow.

She still can’t sleep so she grabbed her phone and earphone over the table beside her bed. He connected the earphone to her phone and picked music. She picked Shinee’s newest album Boys Meet You. She fell asleep after hearing songs from shinee, her wallpaper in phone is Minho.

9:00 am

Sulli was still sleeping with mouth slightly parted and legs wrapped around the long pillow. Her alam clock rang and suddenly her eyes wide opened, she seated and looked at the clock beside her bed, “omo..it’s nine already…” Sulli said as she grabbed her phone to see is she received any phone calls, she first sign of the cross before looking at her phone. She slowly looked at her phone. She frowned when she saw nothing.

“no phone calls?...” She said. But in a few seconds her face lightened up, “I still have a chance… he said tomorrow so I’ll wait until evening.” Sulli said to herself as she stood up and go to the bathroom to clean up.

She was now eating her lunch in a restaurant, and even if she is eating, she still looking at her phone, then she was about to sip her juice but her hone rand. A smile broke her lips then she excitedly answered the phone call without checking who was it.

“Yeobosseo?,,,,” She said ezxitedly.

“Sulli-ahh.. it me, your mom… how are you? Are you alright now?” Her mom said in the line.

Sulli frowned, “I’m ok mom… I’m eating my lunch now so don’t worry…” Sulli said.

“ohh..ok.. I will not bother you in eating… bye and take care always…”

“bye mom” Sulli said as she cut the call.

She lost her appetite so she just paid the bill and go outside the restaurant. She took a taxi to go back to her rented house, she was bored in the taxi so she threw her glance outside the window. The taxi stops because it’s red light, then suddenly she saw a billboard of a k-pop group outside and she was shocked to see Amber, Amber was her high school classmate and she was girly that time.

“Amber??? She’s a lesbian/tomboy now? And wow… she’s in a k-pop group now… so she belongs to F(x) group… “ Sulli said as she let out a heavy sigh, “I also dream to be a singer and dancer but my mother and step father won’t allow me so Minho became my inspiration, I hope my parents will allow me someday to be a singer and dancer but for now I just want to be with my inspiration, even if just as his P.A.” Sulli thought as the taxi moved again.

Sulli reached her house then suddenly her phone rang again, she thought it was her mother again so she answered it palely.

“Hello?” Sulli said palely.

“You’ve passed… It’s me Minho, I will be your boss and you will be my assistant from now on… so wherever you are right now please quickly pack your things and leave your house… you ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter