(APPLYING A POSITION OF P.A JUST TO MEET MY IDOL MINHO OPPA!!!)

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER1

 

One day while watching Minho’s interview on T.V, Minho said he needs a P.A (Personal Assistant). Then an idea popped out on her mind, “What if I go to Korea and apply as his P.A? But he will not hire me if he’ll know that I’m rich… aha! I’ll disguise myself as a nerd….” Sulli said to herself as she grabbed an eyeglass and dressed like a nerd, she pulled her drawer and grabbed her passport then she packed her things. She goes inside her mother’s room and grabbed a ticket on her table before going downstairs.

She quietly goes downstairs so her mother will not hear a footstep. She was about to open the main door but someone called her behind.

“And where are you going huh? And why are you dressed like that?” Her mother Da Hae uttered behind.

Sulli turned her face to her mother, “ahh… Uhh..” She was speechless.

“Wait what’s in your hand? Is that a ticket? Is that my ticket? Did you get that without my permission?”

“I’m sorry omma, yes it’s your ticket… I want to go in Korea, maybe just 6-8 months, please, please... I promise I’ll go back here to handle our business.” Sulli said while showing her promise sign to her mother.

“But why are you dressed like that? you l-look like a nerd…” her mother said looking at her.

“ahh.. I just wanna change my style, please just ignore it omma… but are you letting me go to Korea?”

“umm… ok but you should go back here in Japan after 8 months to handle our business arasseo?”

“ne omma..”

“ahh.. wait, I have to bring some guards with you there…” Her mother was about to call a guard for her but she stopped her.

“no omma, no need, I can go there on my own, I want to be independent now… I don’t need a guard anymore… “ Sulli said.

“ok.. go now, the flight is about to start in 1 hour, I’ll just tell your dad about this… come here..” Her mom said as she pulled Sulli into a hug and caress her back, “Take care of yourself there… come back here after 8 months because me and your father needs you to handle our business since your older brother died and you’re the only heiress we have.” Her mom said as she released Sulli.

“ne omma, I’ll take care of myself there… bye” Sulli said as she go outside.

Sulli’s POV

Flashback

My father already died because of illness since I was just 5 years old and my older brother was 7 years old that time. But after one year my mother remarried again and we all go to Japan to live there, they build a jewellery business there. But after a few months, my brother was kidnapped by unknown persons and we didn’t find him for years even with a help of the police. So even if it hurts, my family just considered him dead already. And since that time, my step father is always taking me to his business because he said I’ll manage it someday.

End of Flashback

……………

Well since Japan and Korea is just near to each other, I didn’t get a sleep. Our plane landed and I’m so excited to see my true country, Korea. Of course I’m also excited to see my idol Choi Minho, I’m here for him and to apply as his P.A, I hope I’ll pass so I can be with him always.

We have a mansion here in Korea but I decided not to go there so I just rented an apartment. I arranged my things and took a shower then after that, I go outside to wander around, I went to a shop to buy more nerdy things like big eyeglasses, lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter