Expect the unexpected.

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~ Recap ~~

"Fine." You sighed. "Are there any songs by you that you'd recommend me to listen to?"

As soon as you asked that, BtoB started listing their songs.

"Anyone wanna play these songs for me?" You laughed as the guys tried to get their song pick first.

All of a sudden, the lights in the room went out.


Everyone in the room went completely silent as you could hear voices singing the Happy Birthday song causing BtoB to question what was happening as Beast came in with a cake lit up.

"Saengilchukhahamnida! Saengilchukhahamnida!~" Beast walked up to you with a cake.

"Come on, Ji. Blow out the candles. My arms are getting tired." Junhyung complained as you laughed and slowly blew out all of the candles from the cake in one breath, making a wish.

"Happy birthday~!" Gikwang and Dongwoon chimed.

"Our bundle of entertainment and joy, happy birthday to you~!" Doojoon grinned.

"It's your birthday today?!" BtoB exclaimed surprised.

"Yeah. She normally doesn't like to celebrate her birthday though. But if someone plans something she'll enjoy it." Peniel smiled.

"Oh hush you." You pushed him.

Beast laughed and took the candles off the cake so they could cut it until suddenly-

Smoosh.

"You would, Jun. You so would just shove a cake in my face." You said wiping the cake from your eyes and smearing it all over Junhyung's face.

"Anytime, love. Expect the unexpected." Junhyung smirked, putting the cake down.

"And this is why we have another cake." Dongwoon grinned holding out another cake which Doojoon cut and started giving BtoB pieces of the cake after giving the first slice to you.

"Wah~ Delicious." You unintentionally said using Busan dialect causing Dongwoon to laugh.

Junhyung rolled his eyes and told Beast, "Guys, we're going to wash up then come back."

"Okay." Beast nodded as the two of you walked out with your arms linked.

"Are they dating?" Ilhoon asked curiously.

"They aren't dating. They're just really close." Doojoon answered with a smile.

When the two of you came back, Beast handed you presents and said that they had to go because they had a schedule.

"Sorry we can't stay longer, Ji." Doojoon sheepishly said ruffling your hair.

"Gwaenchana, Oppa. You're busy after all." You smiled.

Yoseob faked a cry and engulfed you in a hug causing you to cringe. "Our yeodongsaeng is the most thoughtful!"

"Only to us!" Gikwang and Dongwoon said pulling you away from Yoseob and hugged you.

"Guys-" Hyunseung started as the two shushed him causing Hyunseung to shake his head. ‘Junhyung is fuming...’

"Yah. Hands off." Junhyung rolled his eyes prying you away from the guys.

Beast laughed amongst themselves excluding a grumpy looking Junhyung.

"We have more presents for you than this. We put the rest of your gifts in your car so you wouldn't have to make multiple trips." Hyunseung notified you.

"Komawoyo, Oppa-deul." You chimed happily.

"Anyways, don't open your gifts until you get home, arachi?" Junhyung smiled at you.

"Ne, Oppa!" You grinned, hugging him as he ruffled your hair.

"So much for not liking skinship." Dongwoon laughed causing you to pull away from Junhyung and hit Dongwoon.

"Yah." You started as Dongwoon rose a brow.

Dongwoon then smirked and questioned, "Yah? I'm older than you."

"So? I say yah to KwangGu and he doesn't mind." You stuck your tongue out at him.

"That's because he thinks you're cute." Dongwoon rolled his eyes causing Gikwang to hit him.

You laughed as responded, "I don't do cute. Plus, he knows we'd be awkward together anyways. Right, KwangGu?"

"Of course, Jiji." Gikwang genuinely grinned.

"Beast, kaja." Joonkun poked his head in the practice room. "Hi, Ji. Happy birthday!"

"Komawoyo, Oppa. Feel free to take them." You grinned as Beast either lightly hit your arm or flicked your forehead causing you to pout. "Apa.."

"You don't do cute?" Yoseob scoffed.

You scowled causing Beast to coo and pinch your cheek, "We'll see you later, aegyo monster."

You threw a mini fit, "Oppa!"

"And stay away from that carton, will you?" Doojoon rolled his eyes as Peniel nudged you.

You casually shrugged. "I'm trying."

"You need a better addiction." Dongwoon shook his head.

"Shoo! You guys have a schedule!" You tried to make them leave. “Beast’s Shadow, Hwaiting!”

"Hwaiting! We're going now, aegyo monster." Beast laughed, quickly leaving so you wouldn't go after them.

"Yah, Oppa. Am I cute?" You asked Peniel.

Peniel hesitantly nodded.

"Aish." You scowled.

Minhyuk suddenly suggested, "You should try Ilhoon's Cute Player."

You rose a brow and asked, "What's that?"

"Ilhoon Hyung will show you." Sungjae grinned.

"Mwoh?" Ilhoon asked looking up.

"Cute Player. Do it." Minhyuk smirked.

"Ani!" Ilhoon complained.

"Go!" Hyunsik said making Ilhoon automatically do it.

"Il deohagi il-eun gwiyomi.." Ilhoon started doing his cute player.

When Ilhoon was done, Peniel nudged you and told you to try it out.

You scoffed, "I'm not doing it. Like I said. I don't do cute."

"Come on. I'll buy you tteokbokki and bulgogi." Peniel bribed you.

You shook your head. "Nope."

"How about I throw in a CD and patbingsu?"

"Three portions."

"Two."

"Fine." You sighed. "Il deo-"

Peniel stopped you. "Higher."

"Yah." You glared.

"Come on. If you do it right..." Peniel started, unable to think of anything to bribe you with.

"I'll buy you new headphones." Ilhoon added.

You shook your head. "I can just take my Oppa's."

"Shoes?" Eunkwang asked.

His comment sparked your interest.

"What kind of shoes?" You asked, smiling.

"Heels." Changsub suggested as you gave a look of disgust.

Peniel laughed. "Ji doesn't like heels."

"What do you like?" Hyunsik asked.

"Nikes or Vans." You answered.

"What size?"

"251 mm." You answered.

"Now do it properly." Peniel smirked.

You scowled. "Darn it, I thought you guys forgot."

"Jiji, do it." Peniel laughed.

"Il, il, ahem." You cleared you throat then started the cute player. "Il deohagi il-eun gwiyomi."

"Aigo~" The guys cooed.

"Am I done?" You asked as the guys shook their head, urging you to keep going.

By the time you went up to six, Peniel had to stop you because the guys were oozing in your aegyo while he was cringing.

"y aegyo suits you better." Peniel laughed.

"y? She can do y aegyo?" Minhyuk asked with a grin.

"Next time. So what are your hobbies?" You asked them.

"Minhyuk likes to go out clubbing when he has free time." Eunkwang laughed.

You grinned. "You should come with me. We can see who can drink more."

"Ji, don't start." Peniel shook his head.

"Fine. Fine." You waved him off.

About an hour or so of getting to know each other, BigBang called and told you come home.

"Ne, Oppa. I'll be right there." You said hanging up.

"You have to go now?" Peniel asked sadly.

"Mianhae, Oppas." You said getting up bowing. "I'll treat you guys to lunch tomorrow when we start working."

"Araso!" They immediately said.

"Annyeong, BtoB. I'll see you tomorrow at eleven maybe." You said walking to the door.

"Ne. Annyeong, Jihye." BtoB said as Leta ran over to you as you opened the door. "And call us Oppa from now on."

"Ne, Oppa-deul! Annyeong." You waved leaving with your presents from Beast in hand.


[At Home with BigBang. Time - 3:30 p.m.]

"I'm home!" You announced walking in the house with Leta on your head sleeping.

"Oh? Leta's sleeping?" Jiyong asked surprised, following you to your room.

"Ne. She ran around a lot today. So why'd you want me to come home?" You asked Jiyong, placing the gifts on your bed and putting Leta on her bed before quietly walking back out and closing the door.

"We as in BigBang want you to come with us to YG." Youngbae bluntly answered.

"Again? I went last time to meet everyone."

"This time we want you to teach 2NE1." Seungri said

"Why me? You guys already have choreographers."

"But, Jiji~" The maknaes whined.

"Ani. I'm busy tomorrow." You said walking to the kitchen.

"We'll be home early!"

"What's the real reason you want me to go?"

"We want you to meet 2NE1 since you haven't met them yet." They sheepishly grinned.

"Aigo...Babo-deul. I get to take my car to go there, arachi?" You shook your head.

"Araso! Kaja!" They said grinning.

"What about Leta?" You asked worried.

"Bring her." Youngbae said.

"But she's sleeping."

"So?" Seunghyun questioned.

You rose a brow and asked him, "Have you seen her when she's mad?"

"Oh...right." Seunghyun shuddered, remembering the time where he almost got a huge scar on his face.

"Yeah... Anyways, you guys can go ahead. I'll meet you guys over there later. I'm gonna wait for Leta to wake up." You told them.

"Or you can just come with us. It's not like you haven't left Leta at home alone before." Daesung said shrugging.

"Fine. But first, where's my present?" You grinned.

"We'll give it to you when we get back." Jiyong smiled.

You sighed and grabbed your keys. "Fine. Kaja."

"Yes!" The guys cheered.


Woohoo~ Here's the next chapter.
This was supposed to be up a while ago but I guess I forgot heheh~
Plus the fact that I had to clean my room before I was allowed on my laptop :<
But it's up now, so let's all be happy yeah? haha
Did anyone see Beast's comeback stage? :D
Awesome huh? Uhm...Anyways, I'll update again soon.
P.S. I'll try to get a poster up soon. I'm wither going to make it or request one.
LOL Anyways,
comments and subscriptions are always welcome ^^