One take, fo'shosies!!!

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin - {Gold} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Is she okay in there...?" GD asked Xuěyún as the two of them heard yelling in the recording room.

"She'll be fine." Xuěyún waved it off. "Just let her vent. She's probably held in a lot of emotions for the past two years."

"Are you sure?" GD asked worried.

Xuěyún rolled his eyes and muttered, "What's with these guys and questioning my knowledge?"

"It's just that we don't want Jihye to get hurt in the end." GD chuckled.

"Well, I'm her blood brother. I know what's good for her." Xuěyún reassured him.


A good hour later, things quieted down in the recording room causing your brother and GD to check up on the two of you. As soon as they were at the door, they noticed you sleeping on Ilhoon's lap as Ilhoon smiled down at you with a soft but affectionate gaze on his face.

"I see she gave in." Xuěyún chuckled as GD walked over to sit in the swivel chair.

Ilhoon's head snapped up to look at him then quickly relaxed and nodded.

"Kamsahamnida, Hyung." Ilhoon gratefully thanked Xuěyún causing Xuěyún to chuckle.

GD spun around to face Ilhoon and said, "You know you broke your promise right?"

Ilhoon sighed. "Mianhae, sunbaenim."

"What promise?" Xuěyún asked the two in confusion.

GD chuckled and said, "He promised to make sure Ji wouldn't leave the entertainment industry."

"Wow. That was obviously a fail." Xuěyún chuckled.

"I know right?" GD laughed then casually asked Ilhoon, "So, have you heard her mixtapes?"

"Ah...Yeh..." Ilhoon nodded.

"You do realize almost all of the songs were for you, right?" GD asked.

Ilhoon blinked in surprise. "Me? Why-"

"You were all she could think of while she was gone." GD simply answered. "But now that you're dating again, don't be jealous of anyone she's around. She's really loyal and tries to give her all in relationships."

"Not to be rude, but we never actually officially broke up." Ilhoon sheepishly pointed out.

GD chuckled and nodded. "But what I said still stands."

"So what were you two working on in here?" Xuěyún asked GD curiously.

"New album. Ji said she's been working on it since she left." GD answered then asked Ilhoon, "So tell me. What are you going to do for Christmas?"

"Now that I have Ji back with me, I was hoping to spend time with her." Ilhoon looked down at you affectionately then looked back up to GD with a smile.

"What about your family?" GD asked curiously.

"Well, I was planning to spend the morning with my family and Ji, and then I’ll spend the rest of the day over at Ji's place." Ilhoon answered.

"Ooh...Have fun with that. Xuězāi is staying with her." Xuěyún laughed.

Ilhoon sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

GD laughed then asked, "What are you planning to get her?"

"I would get her a ring, but I decided against it. However, I'm thinking of getting her a pair of new shoes." Ilhoon shrugged.

GD chuckled and asked, "Why not a ring?"

"We already have couple rings and she also has a bracelet. And she always wears her parents' wedding rings on a necklace. So I'm assuming she didn't want any other jewelry." Ilhoon sighed.

GD nodded in understanding then looked over at Xuěyún and asked, "Can you get WINNER, Hyung?"

"Sure." Xuěyún nodded and walked out.

Ten minutes passed of Ilhoon and GD talking about what to get you for Christmas. GD then suggested, "You can always just put a bow on yourself and she'll be happy."

"How cheesy. Ji doesn't want cheesy from me." Ilhoon laughed.

"Then...bring her dogs here. She mentioned that she owns three dogs. Though, she never said what breed they are..." GD trailed off.

"I suggest you don't do that. The dogs she owns don't like strangers unless Huā tells them it's okay herself." Xuěyún chuckled walking in with WINNER behind him.

"I guess it's time to wake up sleeping beauty." Mino grinned.

"Lover boy, after you." Seunghoon told Ilhoon causing the rest of Winner to laugh.

Ilhoon flushed red which caused Xuěyún and GD to laugh.

The guys' loud laughter caused you to groan and wake up.

"Why the are you all so loud?" You grumbled, trying to go back to sleep.

"Yah. Ireona! Let's start recording!" Mino exclaimed poking your arm as the rest of WINNER joined in.

"Stooooooop iiiiit!" You whined squirming around.

Mino then poked your side causing you to squeal and fall off the couch. All of the guys laughed and you groaned and hit the person closest to you which so happened to be your brother.

"Yah!" Your brother said picking you up and slinging you on his shoulder.

Your eyes widened in surprise and exclaimed, "YAH! YAH! YAH! YAH! YAH! YAH! Put me down!!!"

"Ah, ah, ah. What should you say?" Xuěyún taunted you.

"Honey!!! Help me!" You complained to Ilhoon.

Ilhoon apologized and responded, "He's your brother. I can't go against him. Sorry, Koala."

"Don't make me take matters in my own hands, Yún. You have five seconds to safely put me down." You smirked tugging at his belt then started to count down. "Five...four...three..."

Everyone watched the two of you in interest and anticipated what you would do.

"Fine!!" Xuěyún grumbled putting you down.

The boys laughed and asked, "What were you going to do?"

You cynically grinned and suggested, "Why don't you try what Oppa did?"

WINNER backed up and shook their heads. "Nope! We're good."

"Good." You chimed, taking your phone out and ordering boba for yourself.

"Get me one too!" Ilhoon chimed.

You rolled your eyes and ordered him one as well.

When you finished ordering, you hung up and stretched. "Let's get to work."

"What's first?" GD asked.

"Mino!" You smirked looking over at him causing him to smirk back.

"Let's do this." Mino nodded.

"Freestyle!!!" You grinned running in the recording booth with Mino following behind.

"Let's go!" You smirked as everyone laughed.

As you and Mino messed around while freestyling, you both were being recorded for the music video of the song. By the time you two finished recording the song, everyone in the recording studio was laughing. You and Mino looked at each other with grins plastered on your face and high fived, then headed out of the booth.

"One take, fo'shosies!!!" You shouted in excitement causing Mino to laugh even more and give you another high five.

"Who's next?" GD laughed as Teddy and Epik High walked in.

"Woah. I didn't know everyone was going to be here today." Tablo chuckled.

"Annyeong!" You chimed at him with a wave.

"Oh? When did you get back?" Mithra chuckled.

"Two or three weeks ago." You shrugged. "I thought you guys knew."

"Nope." Mithra shook his head as everyone looked at him shocked.

Mithra noticed and asked, "Why are you all looking at me like that...?"

It took him a while to understand why everyone was staring at him, then he exclaimed, "When did you all find out?!"

"It was on the news..." Mino quietly answered as you laughed.

"They probably found out from the paparazzi." You shrugged. "So why are you all here?"

"YG called us here." DJ Tukutz replied.

You looked confused and asked, "Why does Appa-"

"You're done with your album already so I wanted their opinion of it." YG answered walking in the recording room.

You nodded. "Araso."

YG then noticed Ilhoon sitting on the couch and asked, "Who's this?"

"Ah. Eo..." You blinked looking over at Ilhoon, hesitantly answering, "This is Ilhoon. He's my boyfriend..."

"Boyfriend?! Yah. When were you going to tell me you have a boyfriend?!" YG scolded you as Xuěyún laughed.

"Abeoji, it's okay. He's a good match for her." Xuěyún reassured YG.

"I'll believe it after I speak to him." YG replied motioning for everyone to get out so he can talk to Ilhoon.

Everyone quickly walked out as you sheepishly mouthed to Ilhoon, "Mianhae."

"Ji, ka." YG looked over at you.

You nodded and bowed, quickly walking out of the room.

GD noticed the worried look on your face and said, "At least it's only YG and not the whole YG Family interrogating him."

"That's not reassuring, Oppa." You rolled your eyes as Xuěyún laughed and ruffled your hair.

"Don't worry, Huā. Ilhoon can take care of himself." Xuěyún tried to reassure you.

You rolled your eyes yet again and sarcastically retorted, "Sure. He looked like the first time I saw him. He totally took care of himself for the two years I was gone."

This time, Xuěyún rolled his eyes at you and sharply replied, "Whose fault is that?"

"Okay. Okay. I'll shut up." You grumbled causing him to smirk.


Okay. So there will be one last update after this.
I hope you all won't hate me too much hahah.
Tell me what you think of this chapter~ :D