Crush~

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"I couldn't find a single inspiration to write something for that beat and you just come rolling in and suddenly make one! My gosh! You're ing amazing!" You exclaimed hugging him.

"I never knew you were that much of a potty mouth." Ilhoon chuckled. "But thanks for the compliment."

You whacked his arm and saved the lyrics before shutting close your laptop.

"Let's finish that movie." You grinned, setting your laptop on the bedside table.

Ilhoon nodded in agreement and turned the tv on and pressed play with the remote, resuming where the movie left off.


Around a month and a half later, you and Ilhoon had just finished promoting your subunit's comeback starting on Valentine's Day. On Valentine's Day, Ilhoon brought take out to your place for dinner and spent time in your dorm watching a movie. Then on White Day, since it was the last stage of your subunit with Ilhoon so on stage, Ilhoon gave you a bouquet of lilies and gladioli along with a kiss in the cheek since your comeback concept was about being a couple. In about a week and a half will be your hundredth day dating Ilhoon and Ilhoon was frantically pacing around the dorm trying to come with ideas of what he should do.

"Ilhoon! Will you stop pacing around?" Eunkwang exclaimed trying to play a video game with Sungjae.

"But Hyung! I can't think of anything to do with Ji for our hundredth day!" Ilhoon exclaimed ruffling his hair in frustration.

"Just go to a club or stay cooped in the production room." Peniel shrugged. "Ji hasn't been to a club in a while though and I'm pretty sure she wants to let loose."

"A club?" Ilhoon asked surprised.

Peniel chuckled and nodded. "Ji loves going to clubs. She has a fairly high tolerance for alcohol so she never really gets wasted. But when she does, you gotta watch out."

Minhyuk looked interested and asked, "Why watch out?"

"You'll find out when it happens." Peniel laughed.

"Aw..Come on, Peniel. Just tell us." Changsub said.

Peniel laughed and shook his head. "You can find out later today if you want. Ji and I are actually going to go clubbing tonight since one of the clubs is being closed down for idols tonight. I'm just going to be there since she doesn't want to be alone this time."

"I'm in!" Minhyuk grinned.

"As will I." Ilhoon sighed.

Eunkwang grinned along with Changsub. "We're in too!"

"Hyunsik Hyung? Sungjae?" Peniel looked at them.

"I'll just watch." Hyunsik shrugged.

Peniel then turned to Sungjae.

Sungjae sighed and nodded. "I'll watch too."

Peniel grinned and took his phone out. "Sweet. I'll call Leen."

"Tell her to wear-" Minhyuk started until Ilhoon glared at him causing Minhyuk to quickly shut up.

Hyunsik just laughed at Ilhoon's protectiveness.

About an hour later, you called up Peniel and told him you'd meet up with him at Club NB.

"Woah..." Haera said in amazement while looking around.

"Unnie, you can do whatever you want here if you want. YG pretty much shut the place down for idols only tonight." You smiled to her.

She nodded and wandered around taking your car keys with her.

You grinned and went up to the bar and asked for a drink to pass time until BtoB gets there.

By the time BtoB walked in, many other idols were also in the premises causing them to be at ease. Peniel noticed you at the bar and walked over to you causing the rest of BtoB to follow him.

"Drinking already?" Peniel laughed.

You shrugged and smirked. "I gotta let loose somehow. Want some?"

Peniel shook his head and replied, "Knowing the drinks you take, I'll pass. How many did you even drink so far?"

You shrugged. "Probably a little more than three."

"No more than seven okay?" Peniel sighed.

"Yeh~. Where's- Ah! Oppa~" You chimed smiling at Ilhoon.

Ilhoon just chuckled and kissed your cheek as BtoB rolled their eyes.

"We're going to talk to everyone else." Minhyuk stated more like yelled over the music.

Eunkwang then added, "And to get away from all your skinship."

Ilhoon grinned and waved them off. "Go ahead."

You laughed at Ilhoon and shook your head at him as they all walked away.

You then asked Ilhoon, "Are you going to get a drink?"

Ilhoon shook his head and said, "I'll just watch on you."

"Aye. I'm not talking about an alcoholic drink." You laughed. "I meant like a soda or something."

"Oh..." Ilhoon sheepishly responded.

You smiled at him and motioned for him to sit down.

Ilhoon sat down next to you and tugged on your hand causing you to chuckle and shake your head since you knew he wanted you to sit on his lap.

"Come on, please?" Ilhoon his lips.

You sighed, "Fine."

Ilhoon smirked in satisfaction and pulled you into his lap, wrapping an arm around you while calling for a bartender.

"What drink are you going to get?" You asked Ilhoon before taking a sip from your own.

"Cola." Ilhoon answered as you ordered the drink for him then gave it to him. "Komawo."

"Want a sip?" You asked offering your drink to him.

"I'll pass." Ilhoon chuckled.

You shrugged, "Your loss."

"Jiji~!" A chorus of voices chimed happily.

"What?" You groaned and turned around, then suddenly grinned and got off Ilhoon to hug the voices that called you. "I missed you! What are you all doing here?"

"Hey, YG Sajangnim owns the place. You of all people should know that." Mino laughed.

"I see you're better, crybaby." You joked at him.

Mino shook his head and lightly punched your shoulder. "So~ are you and him dating?"

"Oh! Right!" You exclaimed then casually introduced Ilhoon to WINNER and vice versa then asked, "Where's Seunghoon Oppa?"

Ilhoon rose a brow and asked you, "Why do you need to talk to him?"

"I forgot to talk to him about something." You grinned as Mino laughed. "And stop being jealous of a bias. He's nothing more but a hoobae. Like you."

"Yah." Ilhoon gave you a warning look causing you to smiled and hug him.

"I'm just kidding~" You laughed then turned to WINNER. "So where is he?"

"I think he went to the dance floor." Jinwoo answered.

You grinned and thanked him before handing Mino your quarter full glass.

"Crush~" Mino teased you causing you to whack his arm before heading to the dance floor.

Ilhoon just sighed as Mino sat next to him along with the rest of WINNER.

"Don't be jealous." Mino suddenly told Ilhoon. "She's loyal and devoted when it comes to relationships."

"I just feel like something bad with happen sooner or later." Ilhoon sighed.

"Why don't you help yourself to Ji's drink?" Mino chuckled. "Just let loose a bit. I'm sure she'd love to dance with you."

"What drink did she get?" Ilhoon asked curiously.

"Alcoholic of course. Up to you if you want to drink. I suggest a sip will do you fine. Ji tends to get strong drinks." Mino chuckled then added, "Despite her small frame, she definitely strikes a punch and can hold herself well."

Ilhoon laughed and agreed with him, but refused to drink.

After almost an hour or so of chatting, Seungyoon then suggested, "Why don't you meet the rest of the idols here and mingle around?"

"But-"

"Hyung! You know Ilhoon right?" Mino called out once he spotted a friend.

"Ilhoon? Yeah." A voice responded and walked over.

"Ah! Hyung!" Ilhoon chuckled and saw Zico with Kyung.

Zico chuckled. "Ilhoon-ah, where's Ji?"

"Why does everyone want to know where she is?" Ilhoon laughed.

"She's a hot topic lately. Especially after your subunit with her." Kyung smirked as you walked over to them and wrapped your arms around Ilhoon, giving him a back hug.

Ilhoon immediately inwardly cringed causing you to laugh and let go of him.

"Hey, Oppa. I'm going to go DJ. Go talk to some others or help me DJ." You smiled at him.

Ilhoon nodded and waved for you to go ahead and DJ.

You grinned and wave at Zikyung as a greetign before heading over to the DJ station.

"Oh . Ji's DJing?" Kyung asked with a grin.

Ilhoon nodded and asked, "Is that supposed to be a good or bad thing?"

"Good! Definitely good!" Zico grinned with a thumbs up.

Seunghoon walked over to the group and added, "When she DJ's, she goes hard."

Taehyun added, "Really hard. But it's amazing nonetheless."

"You know, you should be lucky to have her." Mino chuckled. "Zico Hyung tried hard to get her and miserably failed. But I can assure you that they're only friends."

"Thanks." Ilhoon sighed in relief.

"Ayo! Is everyone ready to party hard?" You asked through the mic, putting the headphones on.

Everyone cheered in response as you smirked and said, "Let's party~!"

Another few hours passed and you wrapped up DJing and went to the bar to get another drink as Ilhoon was chatting with Winner.

When you finished drinking a few drinks, you went over to him and gave him a back hug.

Ilhoon inwardly cringed yet again causing you to laugh and kiss his cheek.

"Honey~ Come dance!" You chimed holding Ilhoon's hand.

Ilhoon was going to protest. "But-"

"Are you two dating?" Zico asked confused.

You smirked and wrapped your arms around Ilhoon's neck pulling him in for a kiss then pulled away.

"Come dance." You told Ilhoon and led him away from the guys.

"Damn." Zico said in shock.

Mino laughed. "Hyung, you know she could've done more."

Kyung laughed and nodded. "We all know she could've done more. How about we all go mingle?"

Everyone agreed and started to walk around.

Ilhoon noticed you didn't head to dance floor but was then pushed against the wall as you kissed him.

Ilhoon quickly pushed you away. "Woah. Koala, what's was that for?"

You giggled and hugged him. "I felt like it~"

Ilhoon rise a brow and asked, "Are you drunk?"

You pouted and shook your head with a light giggle. "No~ But I'm a bit tipsy."

"Jagi, how much did you drink?" Ilhoon sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"Mm...." You hummed while in thought then answered, "A couple of shots and a few AMFs."

"Come on. Let's get you a room." Ilhoon sighed leading you to one of the VIP rooms.

Peniel saw you and Ilhoon heading to the VIP rooms and sighed whilst shaking his head.

"Sorry. I have to go fetch Chi and her crazy self." Peniel excused himself from his English speaking idol friends.

They nodded and continued to talk to each other as Peniel followed you and Ilhoon to the VIP rooms.

Just before the door was closed, Peniel stuck his foot in the way and allowed himself in to find you already stripping your jacket off. He then noticed Ilhoon trying to stop you causing him to sigh.

"Yah. Aileen!" Peniel yelled walking over to you and grabbing your jacket that you threw on the floor.

"Aish. Why are you here, Pen? I was-"

Peniel shook his head at you and said, "You drank too much, Leen."

"But-"

Peniel looked at Ilhoon and firmly commanded, "Step out for a bit."

"Yeh.." Ilhoon nodded and quickly walked out.

As soon as the door shut close, Peniel looked over to you and rolled his eyes, tossing you your jacket.

"Drop the act, Leen. What are you even getting out of pretending to be drunk?" Peniel asked you with a brow raised.

You just lounged on the couch and responded, "I just wanted to make sure he's not the type to take advantage of me."

"Did he do something to seem like the type?" Peniel asked furrowing his eyebrows in concern.

"Something like that." You sighed.

"Did you want to? Or he attempted?" Peniel asked curiously.

You laughed. "He attempted. Tried to be all suave. But it didn't work."

"Were you willing?" Peniel smirked.

You your lips unconsciously and answered, "A little but we've only been dating for a few weeks at the time."

Peniel chuckled and joked, "You really got the hots for Ilhoon."

You immediately blushed and threw a pillow at him. "Shut up!"

Peniel laughed at you and said, "Come on. Let's go party then head back in an hour."

"Aw... But I already sat down." You groaned.

"Now, you can get up." Peniel laughed and pulled you up, dragging you to the door.

Peniel opened the door and pushed you forward to start walking causing you to collide with Ilhoon.

Peniel laughed as Ilhoon quickly caught you. "Come on, love birds. Let's party for a while longer."

"Y-Yeh..." You stuttered, quickly following after Peniel.

You soon felt a hand grab yours and tugged on it a little causing you to pay behind a little.

Ilhoon smiled to himself and entwined your fingers with his.

You looked over to him with a brow raised causing him to smirk and sneak a kiss.

"Let's leave Peniel and go somewhere else." Ilhoon suggested.

You shrugged and nodded.

Ilhoon smiled and led you out of the club then hailed a taxi before anyone could spot the two of you.

Ilhoon told the taxi driver the address of your dorm then turned his attention back to you. "Next time, work on your drunk impression."

You laughed and apologized, "Mianhae. But how'd you know?"

"I just figured. You didn't seem like the type to press yourself against people." He shrugged.

You chuckled. "Well, you're wrong. Peniel and Jae always say that I tend to do that and strip."

"Isn't that a sight for them..." Ilhoon muttered.

"What?" You asked not being able to hear what he said.

Ilhoon shook his head as the cab stopped. "Let's go."

"E-Eo..." You nodded as Ilhoon paid and pulled you out of the car.

You followed Ilhoon up all the way to your dorm as he entered the passcode and pulled you inside your dorm room.

Then all of a sudden, Ilhoon pushed you onto the couch and pressed himself against you. You blinked in surprise then started responding back to his kiss until you felt his hand travel up your shirt.

You pushed him away from you causing him to look at you confused then quickly blush in embarrassment.

"Sorry... I didn't mean to... Yeah..." Ilhoon quickly apologized causing you to smile.

You kissed his cheek and asked, "Want anything to eat?"

"How about we just go out to eat?" Ilhoon suggested.

"Or.." You started, grabbing his hand and pulling him up. "I can teach you how to cook. Let's go buy groceries first."

"But-"

"But nothing. Let's go~!" You grinned dragging him out of your dorm.


LOL Intimate? Not intimate? XD Too much for now?
Molla~ Anyways, this chapter wraps up your Christmas gift~ Keke~
Sooooo~ Happy Holidays and I hope you liked youur gifts from me to you all! :D
Make sure to comment if you want! <3
It'll make me happy. <3