Can you do a y dance?

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Chi-ssi. Your turn." Hyungdon said causing Peniel and Ilhoon to laughed.

"B-But..." You stuttered then looked at the camera and bowed. "Jeohsonghapnida, Ilhoon-ssi..."

"Aye. Use Oppa. Or Hooni." Hyungdon said.

You blinked and looked at the camera again, blushing. "E-Eo...H-Hooni, I hope we can talk more? Thriller, Hwaiting!"

The MCs laughed and started a new segment.


"Doni Coni!" Hyungdon started as Defconn said after, "Idol..."

"Call Center! Call Call Call!" The two said together.

Hyungdon explained the segment, "So for a week I left my phone open and within twenty four hours, almost 3000 voicemails were about you. So let's listen to the first call."

"OMO!" A deep voice from the voicemail exclaimed. "Hyung! I got in! Wah! Daebak! Oh! Chi-yah! Saranghabnida! When will you have a fansign? You're seriously amazing! I want to meet you in person! You're so beautiful too! Wah~! Saranghaeyo!"

You giggled at the message. "Aigo. Kiyowo~!"

Doni and Coni laughed and told you to respond to the message.

"Eo..I think I'll be having a fansign next week or so. It'll be at either Cube Café or Lotte World. I'll post details of the confirmed area on my SNS accounts." You answered then responded, "And you're amazing for calling. Komawo!"

"Next!" Defconn said.

Another call came up and a female's voice came out. "Omo! Chi-yah! WAH! You’re so pretty! Do you have any tips on how to maintain your baby face?”

You laughed and asked, “I have a baby face? I always thought that I looked mature for my age.”

“Do you eat or drink anything special to have a baby face though?” Defconn asked curiously.

“Well… All I can think of is that I drink a lot of water.” You shrugged.

“More soju than water…” Peniel muttered causing you to hit him as the MCs laughed.

"Next call!" Hyungdon said.

"Wah! Eomma! I got through! Wah~! Omo! Omo! Omo! Chi Noona! Wah daebak... Please don't smoke anymore! I've been a fan since your acting debut as a kid and I went to all your dance classes too! Take care of yourself! You're the best!" A male's voice exclaimed through the phone.

"Yeh! I'll do my best!" You laughed. "Thank you for being my fan for a long time!"

"Oh? You've acted before?" Defconn asked surprised.

You nodded. "Yeh. I stopped acting when I was eleven and started being a dance teacher."

"She then became a choreographer and now she's an artist." Peniel added.

"Wah. You were born to be an entertainer then." Defconn said in amazement.

"Ah..Maybe?" You laughed.

The next call came as a male's voice came out, "Omo! Chi-yah. You've been dancing for years already. Do you have a six pack? Can you show them please? We're six pack buddies so you better not have lost them!"

You blinked and placed a hand on your stomach. "What if they aren't a six pack?"

"Show anyways." Peniel laughed.

"No." You lightly punched him.

"They're your fans. You have to do as they say." Hyungdon said causing you to sigh.

You got off the chair and pulled your shirt up for the camera to see your abs and quickly pulled your shirt back down.

"Wah! That's a six pack! What about you guys? Do you guys have anything?" Hyungdon asked Ilhoon and Peniel who looked shocked and shook their heads.

Peniel then said, "Ilhoon has something but it's not that great."

"Chincha? Wah. Beaten out by a girl." Hyungdon teased as you laughed.

"Just as a question. Do you have any tattoos?" Defconn asked curiously since he saw black ink along your left side when you showed your abs.

"Yeah." You nodded. "I have three currently."

"Where?" Hyungdon asked curiously.

"Wrist, ankle, and hip." You said showing the one on your right ()wrist then the one on your right ()ankle.

Defconn asked, "Is the one on the hip big?"

You nodded. "Pretty big."

"What's it of?" Hyungdon asked.

"It's a dragon and a sword. I'll take a picture and post it one day." You chuckled, noticing their curiosity.

"Let's do three more calls before we get to the games." Defconn chuckled.

"Unnieeeeee!!! Do you think you would collab with the other Cube artists?! Your song with Ilhoon Oppa and Junhyung Oppa were the best! And how fast can you rap? My Oppa said you're almost as fast as Outsider! Saranghae!" A girl's voice came out.

You smirked. "It could happen. But I don't know if it will. It all depends on sajangnim. As for the rapping, I don't know how fast I am but I'm slower than Outsider Oppa that's for sure."

Defconn said, "Next call!"

"Chi, two questions! One, is it true you're contracted under both YG and CUBE? And two, I love your body! Can you do a y dance?" A male's voice said.

You looked completely baffled causing Peniel and Ilhoon to laugh.

"y dance?" You repeated questionable. "I'm not good with those."

"Aye. Do it for the fans." Peniel laughed.

You glared at Peniel. "You little-"

Peniel quickly covered your mouth. "Watch yourself, Leen."

You sighed and decided to answer the first question. "I don't understand how fans find these things out. But I don't think I'm allowed to say whether or not I'm contracted under them both. You have to ask sajangnim."

"And the y dance?" Ilhoon grinned.

You looked at him with a brow raised. "Why are you asking for it? Do you want to see it?"

The MCs laughed at your question towards Ilhoon and teased Ilhoon.

"She's right. Do you want to see it?" Hyungdon teased Ilhoon while laughing.

Ilhoon turned red and said, "Aniyo. I'm just saying for the fans."

"Are you her fan?" Defconn asked as Hyungdon had a mischievous look on his face.

"Hyung." Ilhoon complained.

Peniel and the MCs laughed as you giggled.

"Come on, Leen. Do the y dance." Peniel persuaded you.

You sighed up the embarrassment and did a quick y dance then squatted on the floor and covered your face before calming down and going back to your seat.

"Last call!" Hyungdon called aloud as the next call came up.

"Wah. Chi-yah. Do you think you can do a satoori rap like Bangtan?" A male's voice asked which sounded a lot like Suga.

"Do I think I can?" You laughed. "I know I can. And next time you want to ask for a proper satoori battle Oppa, just call me. I'm sure I can beat you."

"Who was that?" Defconn asked.

"Ah. It was an Oppa I know. He's from Bangtan Sonyeondan." You laughed.

Hyungdon grinned and asked, "Want to call him now?"

"Is that okay?" You asked confused.

The MCs nodded and said, "We want to listen and experience a satoori battle between idols."

"Aye. I'm not an idol." You laughed but took your phone out anyways and called Suga.

"Yoboseyo?" Suga answered his phone.

"Oppa. I declare a satoori battle on you and J-Hope Oppa." You grinned.

"Not Rap Mon?" Suga laughed.

You scoffed. "Seoul satoori is too standard. I like the different satooris better."

"Araso. Now though?" Suga asked.

"Yeh. Are you busy?" You asked back.

"Ani. Lemme get J-Hope. In the mean time, talk to Jimin." He said before you heard him hand the phone to Jimin.

"Chingu!" Jimin exclaimed.

You were about to respond until Hyungdon took your phone from you and said, "Annyeonghaseyo! This is Doni from Weekly Idol. Will you be coming on here soon?"

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo. Bangtan's Jimin ibnida!" Jimin laughed introducing himself on the phone. "I have to check with my manager when and if we will."

Hyungdon had a blank face and handed your phone back to you causing you to laugh.

"Yah. Jimini, when did you send a voicemail to weekly idol?" You asked Jimin.

"Hyung and I tried all day yesterday since we were bored." Jimin casually answered.

"What's taking Suga so long?" You asked.

"Him and Hope Hyung are preparing themselves." Jimin laughed.

"Ah. Araso." You said nodding.

After a while, J-Hope and Suga came to the phone. The three of you had your satoori battle and waited for the results from Doni, Coni, and Ilhoon since Peniel didn't know many of the words that any of you said.

"It's a tie." Hyungdon announced.

"Aye." You, J-Hope and Suga complained. "Next time, Jaehye's judging."

"Fate's Jade?" Defconn asked.

You nodded. "She's their boss and my friend."

"Wah. You have a lot of connections." Hyungdon commented with a laugh.

"Ji, we have to go. Schedule came up." Suga said.

"Ah! Yeh. Araso." You nodded.

"Annyeong!" Suga and J-Hope bid goodbye as you heard Jongkook in the background yelling, "BYE NOONA!!!" before they hung up.

"Out of all the people you know, who is the closest to you?" Hyungdon asked.

You didn't hesitate a second as you answered, "Peniel."

"Other than him." Defconn said.

You shook your head. "I can't choose. It's BigBang Oppa-deul, Beast Oppa-deul, or Block B Oppa-deul."

"No girls?" Defconn asked surprised.

"I'm not very close to any except for Jaehye Unnie and Minjung Unnie, but I don’t talk to them much since they’re always busy." You said innocently. "I know a lot of girls but I'm not very close to them."

"Then let's see if the ones you're close to think you're close to them." Hyungdon grinned.

You shook your head. "Ani. I don't like the sound of that."

"Then I'll do it." Hyungdon offered.

"Ani. You don't know the names I put them under." You tried to decline as politely as possible.

"Then you do it. I'll take the blame. I'm their sunbae anyways." Hyungdon laughed.

You sighed giving in and taking your phone out. "Fine. What should I do?"

"Send a message to all of them." Hyungdon instructed as you took a few minutes to collect all the names.

"What should I say?" You asked after getting all the names.

"Say 'Emergency!' or 'Help me...Call me now!'" Hyungdon answered.

You typed and sent the message then exclaimed, "Aigo! I feel guilty now."

They all laughed and after a few seconds, your phone rang.

Everyone crowded your phone as Hyungdon asked, "Who's Aegi Yong?"

"Ah! Jiyong Oppa!" You answered with a grin.

Hyungdon took you phone and answered it.

But before he could say anything, Jiyong ranted, "Yah! Ji! Gwaenchana? Eodiya?!"

"Yoboseyo?" Hyungdon said chuckling.

"Eo...Annyeonghaseyo." Jiyong greeted the MCs completely dumbfounded.

"Who are you?" The MCs asked him.

"Oh. Annyeonghaseyo. BigBang's leader GDragon ibnida. What's going on?" Jiyong asked confused.

"We wanted to know who was the closest to Chi." Hyungdon answered as you exclaimed, "Yah! Oppa! Why didn't you answer the first time?!"

"Mian. I was busy." Jiyong apologized as Hyungdon gave your phone back.

"Mm. I'll talk to you later." You said then hung up causing the MCs to laugh.

Your phone rang again as the screen showed 'BeggarCo'.

You answered it but before you said anything, Zico seriously reponded, "Yah. Eodi? Are you in trouble?"

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Another voice asked in the background.

"Aish. Kyung, shut up." Zico told Kyung as you heard shuffling in the background.

"Oppa, mianhae. Hyungdon and Defconn made me send the message to see who was closest to me." You sincerely apologized to them.

Zico went silent as you heard in the background, "ARE YOU CRAZY?! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?! I WAS ABOUT TO FORCE JAEHYO TO DRIVE ME TO WHEREVER YOU ARE!"

Peniel laughed as you responded, "Oppa. Mianhae. I'll make it up to you! Promise!"

"Yah. Where are you anyways?" Zico asked as if he was stressed yet relieved at the same time.

"Weekly Idol." You sheepishly answered.

Zico let out an aggravated sigh and asked, "Who was the first to call you?"

"Jiyong Oppa." You laughed.

"Am I second?" Zico asked.

"Yeah. Everyone else just texted." You laughed.

"Wah. Who did you send the message to?" Zico asked curiously.

You blinked and thought for a second before asking, "Do you want to know everyone?"

"Yeah." Zico nodded.

You took a deep breath then answered, "GD, TOP, Daesung, Taeyang, Seungri, Jae, Minki, Taehoon, Minjung, Jinwook, you, Kyung, B-Bomb, Yoseob, Doojoon, Junhyung, Dongwoon, Gikwang, Hyunseung, and Hanhae."

Zico chuckled then said, "Not I-"

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Shikuro!" You frantically exclaimed cutting him off.

Zico laughed hysterically and said, "Araso. Anyways, I'm going to go then. Kyung and I are off to the production room. Meet us later if you have time."

"Araso. I'll call you later." You replied smiling.

"Yeh. Annyeong." Zico said hanging up.

As soon as you hung up, another call came.

The MCs laughed and checked your phone. "Yang Boxer?"

You laughed and nodded as they answered your phone.

"Jihye! What happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt? Where are you? You're not hurt right? Yah! Cheonsa!" The person on the phone exclaimed getting worried since Hyungdon didn't say anything since he answered your phone.

"Yoboseyo?" Hyungdon finally answered.

The line went silent for a while until the person said, "Yobo...seyo?"

"Who is this?" Defconn asked grinning.

"Eo...Annyeonghaseyo. Beast's main vocal Yang Yoseob ibnida..." Yoseob said still trying to grasp onto the situation that was occurring. "Who...Who is this?"

"This is Doni and Coni from Weekly Idol." The MCs introduced themselves as Yoseob sheepishly laughed over the phone in embarrassment.

"Wah...chincha?! Aigo. Yah. Cheonsa! You gave me and the others a heart attack." Yoseob complained as you heard yelling in the background.

“Aish! You! If this wasn’t going to be broadcasted, you would be in so much trouble little girl!” Doojoon exclaimed over the phone as another member yelled, “YAH! Kwon Jihye! The next time we see you, you are so going to get it!”

You sincerely apologized to Beast knowing Yoseob put his phone on speaker. "Mianhaeyo, Oppa-deul. Doni and Coni made me do it. I'm really sorry."

Yoseob just sighed. "You are okay, right?"

"Yeh, Oppa. Tell the others I'm sorry as well." You answered.

"Aigo. Araso. You're not hurt either, right?" Yoseob asked.

"Yeh. I'm completely fine." You chuckled.

"Wah. Chincha..." Yoseob sighed again. "Cheonsa, you're really a troublemaker."

Hyungdon took your phone from you and asked Yoseob, "Why do you call her cheonsa?"

"Huh? Ah. Isn't she like an angel?" Yoseob asked back innocently.

You quickly took your phone and said, "Oppa...I'll call you back later. Annyeong!"

You quickly hung up and turned your phone off causing Ilhoon and Peniel to laugh.

"Now, it's confirmed you are cared about by more than three people no matter how busy they are even if they are overseas." Hyungdon chuckled.


Sooooo~~~ I was supposed to update this story yesterday...
But I guess I can update more since it's Ilhoon's birthday [KST]
If you have a Twitter, I hope you trend #1004ilhoonday for Ilhoon's birthday~!

Comment if you wish, I'll update two more chapters. :)
OH! And congrats to Block B's comeback!
How I feel: