This can't be happening.

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"You can stay at my house for the time being. There's a guest room you can stay in." You answered writing down the address on a piece of paper then handing it to him.

He nodded in approval and accepted your offer. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." You bowed again."Harabo-"

Someone came in with a tray of tea. "J-Ji..."


You stared at the person in confusion. "Yoseob? What are you doing here?"

"Yoseob-goon is going to be your husband." Your grandfather simply stated.

Your eyes grew wide as you exclaimed in objection, "WHAT?! But wàizǔfù-"

"Guǐ Xuěhuā." Your grandfather strictly called your name, staring you down.

You met his eyes but then quickly bowed your head and refused to look up. "Yes, wàizǔfù."

Yoseob looked confused and thought, 'Isn't Ji dating Ilhoon? Why isn't she protesting?'

"Wàizǔfù, I'll head to my room now." You excused yourself with a bow and walked to your room, giving a small glare towards Yoseob causing him to be surprised.

'What did I do? Does Ji think I still want to be with her?' Yoseob wondered why you glared at him.

"Thank you, Yoseob-goon." Your grandfather curtly nodded at Yoseob making Yoseob snap out of his thoughts.

"Haraboji, if you don't mind me asking…" Yoseob paused then continued to ask in curiosity, "Why are you trying to marry off Jihye?"

Your grandfather sighed and answered, "I'm not trying to marry her off. I'm trying to set her future."

"If you're trying to set her future through marriage, shouldn't you marry her off to someone she loves?" Yoseob asked calmly.

"She loves you, doesn't she?" Your grandfather stared at him.

Yoseob sighed and said, "She used to. The two of us actually split up three well now four years ago."

"Why?" Your grandfather asked curiously.

"The two of us actually got into many fights. Sure, I still love her, but her heart no longer belongs to me." Yoseob looked down at his hands.

"Do you want to marry her?" Your grandfather asked Yoseob.

"I...I would...but she doesn't love me." Yoseob shook his head then added, "Please don't marry her off though. Just let her stay here, Haraboji."

"I won't marry her off, but she's not going to stay here." Your grandfather firmly told him.

Yoseob sighed. "Haraboji. Why? Why can't she stay here? I'm taking care of her along with CUBE."

"Yoseob-goon, she has no purpose in the music industry. Our conversation here is done. You may leave now." Your grandfather coldly told him.

Yoseob quickly bowed and walked out. 'No wonder Ji goes with what he says. He's scary and overpowering. But I have to find a way to get Ji to stay here.'


As the days passed, you told no one but Hong samchon about leaving to Taiwan. You just spent your days hanging out with friends you know you'll miss and BtoB as well, especially Ilhoon and Peniel. Soon enough, it was your last day and you convinced Hong samchon to let you have one last fansign.

"Ayo! I'm your energy! Annyeonghaseyo, Chi ibnida!" You greeted the fans who screamed and cheered loudly. "As you all know, it's been a little over a year and a half. But I want to thank all of you for sticking with me through the year along with the rumors and scandals as well. Kamsahamnida."

“Saranghaeyo!!!” Many of the fans shouted in excitement.

You smiled and made a heart shape with your hands, then winked at them causing many of the guys to cheer.

You continued to interact with your fans as the staff got the rest of the set ready for the fansign. As soon as the staff was finished preparing everything, you manager told you it was finally time to start. You nodded to her with a smile and excitedly told the fans it was time to start causing them all to cheer.

Around an hour later of chatting with the fans as they came to you one by one and signing each and every one of their albums, a fan you didn’t get a good vibe from came up. You both continued to chat for a bit and her snide remarks were slowly getting the worst out of you. Then, she finally scoffed and said, "I bet your parents’ death was a fake too."

You gritted your teeth and slammed your hands at the table, getting up and glaring at her causing her to jump in surprise.

"You can badmouth me. You can send anti letters. And you can even physically hurt me. But the moment you badmouth my family, it. I'm done. If you want me to quit being in Cube so bad, then so be it." You venomously growled at her.

You then faced the rest of the fans and announced, "Yeoreobun, I'm sorry for all the scandals and rumors I caused. So to apologize, I will no longer be under Cube Entertainment starting tomorrow. You will no longer have to worry about me being in Cube. I will finish this fansign for those of you who still want me to sign anything, but after today I will be leaving Korea. I'm speaking as a human being more than an artist. I'm human like everyone else. I have feelings like every one of you and I also have my limits. Once again, I will apologize for everything I've caused."

You then got down on your knees and bowed before getting up and walking back to the table as security escorted the 'fan' you snapped at.

You took a deep breath and let it out as the next fan came up.

"Are you really going to leave CUBE?" The fairly young fan asked sadly handing you her album of yours. "I really don't want you to leave the music industry. You're my inspiration to do better in life."

You gave her a small yet sad smile and signed her album while replying, "I am going to leave. But in the future, I might come back. You just have to wait. I don't know how long, but it'll be long enough for me to clear my head for awhile. Don't lose hope, okay? I will probably release a few songs here and there online, but you won’t see me do any type of promotions in person. If there are any problems or you just want to talk to me, just send me a message or something on any of my SNS accounts. I may just reply. By the way, what's your name?"

The fan nodded and started to tear up while answering, "The name's Minhwa."

After you quickly signed both yours and her name on the album, you sympathetically smiled and got up to hug her as she cried. "Don't worry. I promise I'll do my best to come back stronger."

"Unnie..." The fan started crying.

"Honey, please. You're a sweet girl. Just work hard in school and do the best you can with the things that you love to do. Remember, you're a Prestige. You'll go far. Trust me." You smiled and patted her back. “Can you promise me that you’ll work hard?”

She looked up at you and nodded. "I promise."

"Good." You smiled and handed her back her now signed album. "Get home safely. I'll always be there if you need someone to talk to. You never have to go through anything alone."

"Gomawo, Unnie!" The fan nodded then suddenly exclaimed, "Oh! Unnie, many Prestige got together to buy this for you. Originally we were supposed to give it to you on the next fan meeting but it doesn't seem like that would happen."

She took out a small box from her bag and handed it to you.

You smiled and took the box while correcting her. "I'll be back. That I can promise. Like I said, it might be a while but I'll be back."

The fan grinned and chimed, "I hope you'll always wear it!"

You chuckled and nodded. "I will. I promise."

“Open it now. Maybe the Prestige that helped me get money to buy this are here.” Minhwa chimed with a smile.

You nodded and opened the box which revealed a wave-like ring. “Wow! This is amazing. I love it! Thank you so much! I promise I’ll wear this all the time.”

Minhwa grinned in pride and turned around to the rest of Prestige. “Yeoreobun! Unnie loves the ring! Thank you so much for helping me!”

You smiled fondly at the ring, then at the fans who cheered in happiness.

"I'll get going. Make sure you keep your promise to wear the ring and I’ll make sure to keep my promise as well, Unnie!" Minhwa chimed and walked off with a smile as you waved.

About four hours passed as fans came up to you crying until you were finally finished signing everything while giving out a lot of fanservice. Many of the fans stayed for a while as you bid them goodbye with a small smile and bowed to them causing them to bawl. You then headed to your car and told your manager to head to CUBE. As you walked into CUBE, you turned your phone off and headed to the elevator to go upstairs. You then knocked on the door to Hong samchon's office and heard him tell you to come in.

"What are you here for?" He asked carefully.

"Terminate my contract." You bluntly stated.

Hong samchon let out a sigh and asked, "Is this really what you want?"

You nodded. "It is."

Hong samchon looked into your eyes and asked, "Is this what you want or is what your grandfather wants?"

"Both." You answered with a solemn look.

He nodded and took your contract out, turning to the last page that was titled 'Terminated' on the top. Underneath the title were two lines for you and Hong samchon to sign for your contract to be officially terminated.

"Sign it if you are certain." Hong samchon told you, handing you a pen.

You took the pen and signed the contract, feeling your heart clench in pain.

"From here on out, you are no longer an artist from Cube. However, you are forever welcome back with open arms." He gave you a small smile, signing the paper as well to officially terminate your contract.

He then took your contract and put it back in his files. "You may leave."

You nodded and walked out while whispering, "Mianhaeyo..."

You then headed back to your now ex-manager for her to drive you back to your house since you already packed everything that was in your dorm and sent it home in Taiwan.

"Mianhae, Unnie." You apologized to Haera as she gave a small and sympathetic smile.

"It's okay. I know how it is. Family comes first. Just make sure you keep in touch. I'll always be in Cube if you want to visit." She hugged you.

"I'll miss you." You hugged her back.

She released the hug and said, "You better get going. Your grandpa seems to be strict."

You nodded then suddenly remembered something.

"Ah! Unnie!" You exclaimed running over to Haera with an envelope in hand before she got into the car. "Can you give this to Ilhoon tomorrow?"

She took the envelope, furrowing her eyebrows at you and asked, "Sure, but why tomorrow?"

"Just because." You gave a tight smile.

She nodded and said, "Take care of yourself, okay?"

You nodded and watched her walk back to the car and drive off before heading into your house and sighing.

Your home phone soon rang causing you to walk over to it and answer it. "Yoboseyo?"

"Are you ready to go?" You heard your grandfather ask on the other line.

"Yeh. I'll be there in a few minutes." You answered solemnly then hung up with a sigh. 'Impeccable timing...'

With one last look at your home you sighed yet again and walked out and locked the door behind you then started walking down the street with a backpack and your phone to the bus stop.


The next day, BtoB and Beast were hanging out in Cube Studio because of their next schedule together. Early this morning, Haera stopped by BtoB’s dorm to drop of your letter but then added for Ilhoon to read it later on in the day. Ilhoon shrugged it off and thought nothing of it, thinking it wasn’t something really important when in reality, it was extremely important. As the two groups were passing time by watching TV, Peniel was flipping through the channels, but soon got bored and pressed random numbers to settle for what he’ll watch.

"This just in! The power soloist Chi has been reported to have her contract terminated! Reporters saw that Chi walked into Cube Entertainment and asked for her contract to be terminated." The newscaster said on TV.

"WHAT?!" Beast/BtoB yelled in surprise.

"No! This can't be happening." Peniel exclaimed and changed the channel where another news program was showing.

"-sentatives of Cube Entertainment have confirmed that power rookie Chi's contract has been terminated." The news reported.

Sungjae was in shock and took the remote from Peniel, changing the channel to another news program.

"-Chi has currently been reported to be seen at the airport." The news reported.

"This shouldn't be happening! Why is she leaving?" Changsub exclaimed in surprise.

Doojoon took a deep breath to calm down and ordered, "Someone call her."

"On it." Minhyuk nodded taking his phone out to dial you just to be taken to voicemail. "She didn't answer. It went straight to voicemail, Hyung."

". Call Jae. Maybe she can track Ji down." Doojoon told Hyunseung and Junhyung who nodded in response.

Ilhoon sighed and rubbed his temples in both concern and frustration. 'Ji...Why didn't you tell anyone what was going on?'

He then abruptly got up and walked out of the room causing everyone to stare at him on his way out.

As the door shut closed, Peniel sighed and thought, 'He must be really upset.'

"Pen, do you know what's going on with Ji?" Hyunsik asked Peniel.

"It's complicated. I don't know the full details though. But even if I tell you what I do know, Ji doesn't tell anyone everything. She hides the critical information from everyone." Peniel sighed yet again.

"What do you know so far?" Hyunsik is curiously. "Does it have something to do with her grandfather?"

Peniel looked at him surprised and nodded. "When Ji's parents died, she was sent to her grandparents' house, in specific her father's parents."

"But you told us she was sent to the orphanage." Eunkwang said confused.

"That's what I thought too until I asked her about it again. I don't think you all know that she likes to keep secrets from everyone. Now, as I was saying," Peniel started continuing what he was going to say. "After she was sent to her grandparents she stayed there a few years until they passed away, then she was sent to her other grandparents on her mother's side. Her father's parents supported her being in the entertainment industry whereas her mother's parents didn't. So when she was sent to her mother's parents, they refused to let her go back to it and wanted her to take over the family company. Therefore, she ran away."

"But how did she run away? Shouldn't she have at least some help to run away at that age?" Minhyuk asked.

Peniel nodded. "She did have some help. But that's something I can't talk to you guys about just yet."

"So then you’re saying, she went back to Taiwan to take care of her family's company?" Ilhoon asked walking back in the dorm with a blank look on his face.

Peniel nodded again, hesitantly this time.

"I'm going." Ilhoon bluntly stated then headed to the closet.

"What?! No!" BtoB exclaimed as Hyunsik pulled Ilhoon back to where everyone was.

"What do you mean 'no'?! Why shouldn't I?! My girlfriend just got her contract terminated! She's on her way to Taiwan and told me nothing of this! Don't I deserve an explanation?!" Ilhoon growled.

"With that attitude, her grandfather's security wouldn't even let you go near the house." Yoseob stated calmly.

"What do you know?!" Ilhoon angrily retorted.

Yoseob rose a brow in amusement and calmly answered, "More than you know. Though, I can assure you that I'll get her back. You just have to wait."

"Wait for what? For her to come back? Why did she leave in the first place?" Ilhoon snapped.

Yoseob sighed and said, "She didn't leave willingly. There's a situation at hand in her life. Let her play with fate and see how things will go."

Doojoon looked suspicious of Yoseob but brushed it off for now.

'Things are so getting out of hand...Leen, why couldn't you just ask others for some help? Why must you do every single thing yourself?' Peniel sighed.


Happy Happy Birthday to Winner's Baby Lion Seunghoon! Hahaha
Even though his pirthday is already over in Korea, It's still his birthday where I am~
So again, Happy Birthday to him! :3
Honestly, I wasn't planning to update today...or any other day becuase of school...
But I figured I could spend a day just because it's Seunghoon's birthday.
So here's the update! I hope you all like it.
I probably won't be updating again until...late March.
I'd love it for you all to stick around until then!
Love you all!