Aw~ look at you two.

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

As soon as Ilhoon put his phone down, he looked up and noticed all to BtoB staring at him with grins on their faces.

"Who were you texting?" Sungjae teased.

Ilhoon just rose a brow and asked, "Why does it matter to you?"

"Because you never even heard us calling your name nor did you even look up once from your phone." Changsub pointed out.

"Whatever. Let's go through the song a few more times before we go and surprise Chi at Mcountdown." Ilhoon said putting his phone away.


Hours later, you arrived at Mcountdown with your manager and stylists and went to the waiting room you were placed in. To your surprise, you found GD, Taeyang, Seungri, and WIN in the same waiting room with you.

"Are you kidding me? I should be with girl groups!" You complained as Jiyong walked over and pinched your cheek while Youngbae and Seungri laughed.

"Aren't you happy to be with your Oppas?" Mino asked as a couple people came in the room.

You blankly stared at Mino, Youngbae, Seungri and Jiyong and answered, "No."

"Yah!" Youngbae and Jiyong yelled tickling you causing you to push him away and run over to Peniel since he walked in with the rest of BtoB.

"Shouldn't you be introducing yourself to your sunbaes?" Ilhoon asked you with a brow raised.

"I did earlier. That's why I don't have any albums on me except for three." You laughed then added, "But shouldn't you guys be doing that now?"

"Born to Beat! Annyeonghaseyo, BtoB ibnida!" BtoB quickly bowed to the three members of BigBang as you laughed.

Youngbae gave up trying to get you and finally asked, "Three? Why only three albums?"

"One for BigBang, one for BtoB Oppa-deul, and one for WIN." You smiled understanding his question.

"How'd you know we'd even be here?" Peniel asked with a brow raised.

You shrugged. "I didn't. I just had an extra."

"Why WIN? Are you sure it's not for a certain someone?" Jiyong grinned.

You rolled your eyes then answered, "Fine. You caught me. It's for Mino Oppa."

"Me?" Mino asked confused as you grinned and nodded.

"I need you to get motivated." You laughed.

Mino laughed then replied, "Yah. Get over here."

You grinned, walking over to him as he got up and hugged you causing Ilhoon to scowl since you didn't push him away whilst everyone snickered noticing Ilhoon's reaction.

Jiyong smirked and spoke up, "Let's hear your intro."

"I'm your energy! Chi ibnida! Please watch over me." You smiled, bowing and handed him and Mino your album, then walking to BtoB to hand them one as well.

"You should use aegyo. I think it would look better." Seungri grinned whilst looking through your album.

You glared. "No."

"Then just do it for us then. I haven't seen it in a while." Youngbae said as Mino and GRi laughed and nodded in agreement whilst the other members of WIN looked confused.

"No." You bluntly said.

BtoB chuckled as Peniel piped in, "It's been a while since I've seen it too. Do the Kiyomi player."

"I did it last month. Why should I do it again?" You complained.

"Come on. I'll make Ilhoon do it too!" Peniel offered.

You evilly grinned. "I agree."

"Sweet!" Peniel chimed then told Ilhoon to do it with you causing him to complain.

"Why me?" Ilhoon groaned.

Jiyong laughed and said, "It's the only way she'll do it."

Ilhoon sighed and agreed. "Fine."

"Three, two, one." Peniel counted down as you and Ilhoon did the Kiyomi player.

As soon as you started the sixth one someone came bursting in the room and did it too in a cringing like way. You burst into laughter and hit the person.

"What's up, Chi? I'm surprised you're doing aegyo." The person who did the cringing aegyo laughed.

"Shut up, Zicova." You shoved him down and sarcastically said, "I'm surprised you're here with Kyung."

"I'm always with him. He never leaves me alone." Zico laughed and slung an arm around your shoulder. "Plus, I'm here to support you."

"I saw you the other day." You shook your head in amusement with a smile on your face as Ilhoon glared at Zico’s arm.

"That's because you're my helper." Zico joked and pinched your cheek lightly.

"Helper my ." You scoffed.

Kyung laughed and shook his head. "Still a pottymouth. How will you survive?"

"Easy. I won't." You grinned.

"Hyung!" Mino exclaimed waving at Zico.

Zico laughed and walked over to him until you pulled him back.

"Instagram first!" You chimed as Haera threw your phone to you which you caught.

"Oh? I like your manager. She's fine." Kyung whispered to you causing you to laugh.

"Shut up, grease." You shook your head at him then took a picture with them and posting it on Twitter and Instagram before calling Mino over to take a picture with him and Zikyung and posting that picture too.

"Seriously, you have too many guy friends." Zico laughed.

"What can I say? I'm hot." You smirked and your lips.

Kyung laughed. "Oh dang. Miss y is ready to go."

Zico grinned at Kyung’s comment and said, "That's why she's my ideal."

"She's definitely worth it if only she wouldn't smoke." Kyung flicked your forehead.

"I heard that you haven't done it in a while. A few weeks to be exact." Zico said pulling you closer to him as Ilhoon growled that someone else was close to you too.

"Really? I never noticed." You shrugged oblivious to Ilhoon’s reactions.

"Jae did." Kyung ratted Jaehye out.

"That explains it. She's always monitoring me." You laughed.

"Bub, you're stopping by tomorrow to help produce Block B's album, right?" Zico grinned.

"She doesn't-" Hyunsik started.

"I lied. I’ve actually been making music almost my whole life. I just haven't done it in a while." You cut him off knowing what he was going to say.

"Wait. So you've always known how to make music?" Minhyuk asked surprised.

You nodded. "Yup. The last album I helped make was yours."

"But Chim- NO WAY!" BtoB exclaimed excluding Peniel.

Zico and Kyung looked at you confused. "What's going on?"

"She lied about making music. And she's the one who helped make our album." Ilhoon ratted you out.

Jiyong laughed. "Ah. They didn't know you were Chimera?"

You grinned and shook your head. "I'm surprised Pen didn't tell them."

"You knew?!" They all yelled at Peniel in shock.

"Ji, rehearsal." Haera called out.

"Yeh!" You chimed with a nod then looked at Zico and Kyung. "Stay here. I still need to talk to you guys."

The two nodded and went over to Mino as you walked out with your manager.

"How come you never told us?!" BtoB complained to Peniel.

Peniel shrugged. "I had no business to tell you guys. Plus, Ji didn't want me to. She's been absent from making music for...about two years until now."

"Whose album was the last one she helped with before us?" Sungjae asked.

"Beast sunbaenim." Changsub answered. "I remember now. She's the one who used me as a guide for them. I didn't know it was her because she always was covering her face."

"Chincha?" BtoB asked surprised.

Youngbae chuckled and explained, "Ji tends to hide herself away when she's supposed to be Chimera. That's why on her album she put herself as Chimera instead of using her name or stage name."

Jiyong added in, "So Ilhoon-ssi, you're the one who covered my song right?"

"Yeh, sunbaenim." Ilhoon nodded with a bow.

"I need you to me a favor." Jiyong started off.

"Anything! What is it?" Ilhoon asked grinning.

"I'll talk to you after the recording. It's my turn for rehearsal after Ji." Jiyong said as he walked out because his manager called for him, WIN, Seungri, and Youngbae.

"Ilhoon-ah, you're the one who likes Ji right?" Zico asked Ilhoon when the YG artists and trainees left.

Ilhoon nodded and replied, "Yeh, Hyung. Wae?"

"There's something she didn't tell you about and it's something really important." Zico said seriously.

Peniel asked them in surprise, "You know?"

"Yeah. She told us last week." Kyung nodded.

"Ah. So you guys are the one she's been talking about." Peniel chuckled. "She told me that she's been meeting up with a few friends since I was busy."

"Then that would be us. We saw her almost every other day." Kyung grinned.

Zico then added, "Only because she's been helping us make our album."

"Back to the topic that was really important, please." Ilhoon said.

"Oh right." Zico nodded then asked him, "Many people have been pressuring you to ask Ji out right?"

Ilhoon nodded and asked, "Why is that anyways?"

"Although it's not my story to tell, I'll only tell you one thing. Don't let Ji leave the entertainment industry. Especially when it comes to music." Zico told him seriously.

Ilhoon looked confused and asked, "What do you mean? Is something ba-"

"What's going on in here?" You asked entering the room in confusion once you noticed the tense atmosphere.

"It's nothing, Ji. By the way, shouldn't you change so you can be ready?" Kyung asked wagging his eyebrows.

"Puh-lease. You think I will change with all of you here?" You smirked and waved them off. "On my way here, I asked Kara if I could use their dressing room."

Kyung laughed and said, "So? You could change here and you know it."

"Shut up. That was an accident." You exclaimed hitting him causing him to laugh even more.

"What's going on?" Minhyuk asked confused.

"Ji changed in front of a few members of Block B once since she thought we were all sleeping." Zico explained with a laugh.

"You saw her ?!" Peniel exclaimed in both anger and shock.

Your eyes widened as you turned red. "Hell no! Are you crazy?!"

"As much as that would be a fine sight to see, it would ruin my fantasy of wanting to see her like that if I already saw it." Zico laughed as Ilhoon silently let out a breath of relief.

"Didn't need to know that. Anyways, I'm going to change. You two need to behave and shut up about business you aren't related to." You scolded them.

"Yes, ma'am!" Zico and Kyung saluted as you walked out with your stylists and manager.

Once you were far from coming back in the next five minutes, Zico said, "She's been with YG for more than three years and spent probably six months in Stardom before dropping out. Block B knows her really well. So what I tell you is really important."

Ilhoon blinked and nodded once the information Zico said finally sunk in.

"The easiest way to win Ji over is with a rap. She's a er for guys that confess their feelings with a rap." Zico laughed as Kyung added, "Or another way is by getting her an autograph from Gilme. Ji practically worships her. Oh! And Outsider! She likes him too."

"Wait. So the rumors about her being a YG and Stardom trainee were true?" Sungjae asked surprised.

Kyung nodded. "And as you know, she helps produce all of your company's music. She basically only helps YG and Cube. And now us."

"What else can you tell us?" Changsub asked curiously.

"Well, that's all we'll tell you. Everything else you have to find out when she tells you." Zico said but then added, "The only thing I'll say is that she has a complex of something. I won't tell you what though."

Ilhoon nodded and said, "Komawo, Hyung."

Zico chuckled and said, "Anytime. Though, I should warn you. You're going to have some competition for Ji's heart."

"Again?" Ilhoon groaned.

Kyung and Zico looked at each other confused then asked, "What do you mean again?"

"Yoseob sunbae was dating her." Ilhoon answered.

Zico laughed, "They're done now so you don't have to worry about him. The one you should worry about is-"

Haera walked in and noticed the boys were in a really intense conversation and asked, "Are you talking about Ji already?"

"Ah..." The boys answered at a loss for words.

Haera just giggled and said, "Don't worry. I won't tell her. What are you talking about though?"

"Ji's love life." Peniel answered.

"Ah. About how she likes two people right now?" Haera nodded knowingly.

"Two?!" They guys asked surprised.

Haera nodded. "I thought you all knew. It's was pretty obvious."

"So one is Ilhoon. Who's the other?" Hyunsik asked.

Haera smirked and asked, "When did I say one of them was Ilhoon?"

"MWOH?!" The guys yelled in surprise as Haera laughed.

"I'm just kidding." Haera said. "Ilhoon is one of them. The other one is a friend of Ilhoon. I'll leave you guys to ponder over that. I'm just here to grab Ji's bag."

"But-" The guys chorused as she left the room.

"So a friend of mine is a rival?!" Ilhoon groaned in frustration.

"He's a hoobae not a sunbae if that helps." Jiyong said walking in the room with the others following after.

"Hoobae?!" BtoB exclaimed.

"If I remember correctly, he's older than Ilhoon but younger than Zico...or at least that's what Ji's been ranting about." Youngbae laughed.

"Ji talks about them?" Eunkwang asked surprised.

"All the time." Seungri nodded.

"Gossipers." You said walking in the room, noticing all of them were practically huddled in a circle.

"Why did you walk in? I have to get ready." Jiyong said giving WIN and Seungri a look.

"Yeah, squirt." Mino added in causing the rest of the guys complain.

You laughed and nodded. "Araso. Araso. I'll just take these two with me for a second."

You then grabbed Zico's and Kyung's ears causing them to complain as Mino laughed at their misfortune whilst WIN held their laughter and snickers.

"Yah. Yah! YAH!!! Not the ears!" The two exclaimed as you dragged them out causing Youngbae, Seungri, and Jiyong to laugh hysterically.

"Too bad you guys aren't performing today." Jiyong told BtoB once his laughter died down then added, "She most definitely wanted to see your abs."

"Whose in specific?" Minhyuk asked curiously.

Youngbae answered, "She wants to see Ilho-"

"Yah. Shikuro! I can hear you from here!" You yelled at them poking your head in the room before going back to talk to Zico and Kyung.

"Mian." Jiyong said.

"So Ilhoon right?" Peniel asked loudly for you to hear causing BtoB to laugh.

"Yah! Shin Peniel!" You growled barging in the room and tackling him down causing him to laugh.

Zico and Kyung quickly came in when they heard a thud and pulled you off of Peniel. "Geez, Ji. Calm it down a bit."

"Secret's out anyways." Peniel added with a grin.

"Aish!" You exclaimed. "Pen, I swear I'm going to beat you so bad one day!"

"One day, but not today!" Peniel chimed as Kyung laughed.

"Yah!" You yelled glaring at Peniel then glared at Kyung for laughing.

"Come on, Ji. Just admit you want to see his abs up close and make babies with him." Kyung said.

Peniel to burst out in laughter and gave Kyung a high five as the two laughed while you blushed bright red.

"Yah!" You yelled as Youngbae just chuckled and added, "You know it's true."

"Andwae!" You complained dropping to floor and hugging your knees to hide your face.

"Who's the other guy?" Peniel then asked once he stopped laughing.

"What do you mean other guy?" You asked him confused.

"I told them Ilhoon has another rival." Zico laughed as you quickly got up and hit him.

"Don't give him false insecurities!" You flicked his forehead.

"Apa!" Zico complained rubbing his forehead.

"So it's not true?" Peniel asked confused.

"No. It's not. He was just an infatuation." You waved your hand off.

"Uh huh. You have a lot of those." Peniel nodded understandingly.

Your eyes widened in surprise. "No, I don't! Besides, why are all of you here anyways?"

Peniel laughed and slung an arm around you. "What? I'm not allowed to visit my best friend? Especially on her debut day?"

"Fine. Fine. Whatever." You mumbled as he laughed.

"Ji, finishing touches. You're on in a few minutes." Haera said as you nodded.

You then looked at Zico and Kyung and nagged, "Don't tell them any more lies!"

"Yeh." The two nodded and laughed as you walked out.

Once you all did your performance, the MCs announced the winner which so happened to be Jiyong who made sure you were next to him so he could tell everyone to support you as he said his congratulatory speech before all the artists dispersed to go backstage to change into normal clothing.

On your way backstage, Ilhoon caught up to you and asked, "You're okay with me hanging out right?"

You nodded. "Why not? You'll be the first to visit since I moved in."

"Chincha?" Ilhoon asked surprised.

You nodded again. "I need someone to tell me how it looks before invite anyone else over."

"Ah.. I'm just a lab rat." Ilhoon dramatically sighed.

"Aniyo!" You laughed lightly pushing him causing him to laugh too.

Zico and Kyung walked over to the two of you and cooed, "Aw~ look at you two. You're so cute together."

"Oppa!" You exclaimed turning red and pushing Zico away from pinching your cheeks.

Ilhoon and Kyung laughed as you shook your head at them.

"Kyung, Co, I'll text you details later." You told the two who nodded in response. "I'll see you tomorrow, right?"

The two nodded as they took that as their cue to drag Ilhoon to his dressing room causing you to laugh at Ilhoon's confused face.

You then walked away until someone lightly jumped on you from behind causing you to turn around to be face to face with Jimin.

"Oh my gosh! Jimini!" You exclaimed hugging him. "It's been so long! Awesome stage by the way."

"I know! I missed you, chingu. And your stage was better than ours." Jimin laughed hugging you back then dragging you to his dressing room. "Guys! Look who I found!"

"Is that...JIJI!!!" Bangtan exclaimed running up to you and group hugging you.

You laughed and said, "Come on guys. Get off. Shouldn't you be getting ready to go to your next schedule or something?"

"Yeah. But it's okay. You're more important." Rap Mon said causing you to turn red and hide behind Jimin after Bangtan let go of you.

Jin came over and ruffled your hair. "Nice debut stage by the way."

"Komawo, Oppa." You grinned.

J-Hope walked over and pinched your cheek. "How's the idol life already?"

You shrugged and answered, "Eh. Not too exciting. Besides, I'm no idol. I'm just an artist."

"Noona! When will you work with us?" Jongkook suddenly asked whilst running over to you and hugging you again.

"I already did. I helped with the choreo." You laughed reaching up to ruffle his hair.

"Then hopefully you can work on our next album." Suga suggested.

You nodded. "That would be awesome!"

"Wah. Noona's just the right size to hug." Jongkook said clinging onto you.

"She's my friend!" Jimin exclaimed pulling Jongkook off of you and hugging you instead.

V laughed and said, "Jimin, she's our friend too."

"Well, I saw her first." Jimin childishly said.

You laughed and shook your head. "Call me up for when you're working on your next album. It looks like your manager wants me to go so you guys can get ready."

"Aw..." Bangtan groaned.

Rap Mon laughed and said, "Call us if you're bored. Maybe we'll have shows with you."

"Yeh. Oh and Happy Birthday, Namjoon Oppa." You grinned and bowed before leaving the room and going to Kara's waiting/dressing room.

"Awesome debut stage!" Kara chimed once you walked in.

You bowed and thanked them. "Kamsahamnida, Unnie-deul!"

"Aye~! You don't need to be formal with us. You've known us for a long time." Hara laughed.

"Yeh~!" You laughed with them as you all changed and chatted.

When Kara was finished, they congratulated you as they waved and left. Minutes later, you finished changing and helped your stylists pack up even though they said they could take care of it themselves. Once everything and everyone was ready to go, you picked Leta up and headed out.

"Ji, I'm going to drop you off at your place and return the van. Tomorrow, you have no schedule so you can chill at home or do what you want." Haera said.

"Araso." You nodded as you all exited the building and walked to the van.

A while later, your manager dropped you off at your place and drove off to return the van. You yawned and walked to your room before setting Leta down on your bed and dropping your bag at your desk. You then took your phone and texted Ilhoon your address and entry code in case you either fell asleep or something else. After you texted him, you grabbed a new set of pajamas and headed to your bathroom to shower. As soon as you changed and started drying your hair, you got a text from Ilhoon saying that he'll be over in two hours since their managers haven't left yet. Within the two hours of waiting, you got bored and fell asleep on the couch in the living room.


LOL Okay. I lied. This will be the last update until tomorrow.
That is...when I feel like updating XD
I guess you can say that I have too many feels for Block B and had to post another XD
lakjshdf;kjh Seriously though! I have wayyy too many feels for them.
It's been forever since I've last heard somethign from them!
You can't really blame me!
Anyways, hope you like the chapter!
It was really long...about 9 to 10 pages haha
Comment! Subscribe! Love me!
Do as you please hahah.