Was it a pretty angel?

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"I'll go get some right now. The others are already sleeping so try to keep quiet." Yoseob said as you nodded. "I'll leave them on the counter in the bathroom. So make sure you're in the shower before I go in."

"Yeh." You nodded again with a yawn, trudging over to the bathroom.

Yoseob chuckled and went over to find you some clothes that would fit you before heading to the bathroom you went in and placed the clothes on the counter, then headed to the other shower to wash up.

By the time the two of you finished showering and changing, you both headed to bed.


Meanwhile in BtoB's dorm, BtoB were messing around and playing video games except for one person who was lying in his bunk staring at the ceiling. One of the members noticed he was nowhere to be seen and headed over to the bunks to see if he was there. And alas he found him lying in his bunk.

"Hoon, you okay?" Hyunsik asked Ilhoon curiously.

Ilhoon was too into his thoughts to hear his Hyung causing him to get pinched and snap back into reality.

"Huh? Oh? Hyung. What's up?" Ilhoon asked just now noticing Hyunsik.

"What's on your mind? You seem to be distracted lately." Hyunsik asked with a smile.

"I...I'm just thinking..." Ilhoon muttered.

Hyunsik rose a brow and asked, "Is this about liking someone?"

Ilhoon eyes shot open and looked over at Hyunsik. "H-How did you know?! I-I mean- No!"

Hyunsik just chuckled. "Don't hide from your feelings for Jihye-yah, Ilhoon-ah."

"Mwoh?! How did you kno-?!" Ilhoon exclaimed before quickly covering, "I mean I don't like her!"

"Whatever you say, Ilhoon." Hyunsik smirked walking out of the bunks, leaving Ilhoon in his thoughts yet again.

"AISH!" Ilhoon yelled loudly causing the members to stop what they were doing and look in the direction if the bunks as Hyunsik laughed to himself.

"What's with him?" Minhyuk asked in worry, stopping what he was doing.

"He's fine, Hyung." Hyunsik spoke up, stopping Minhyuk from walking to the bunks. "He just has a lot to think about."


When the morning came, you were up and about to leave the bed until you noticed someone's arms around you causing you to sigh and lay back down.

'You have got to be kidding me...' You thought, looking over at Dongwoon to see if he was still sleeping. Thankfully, he was.

"Yah. Seobie, ireona." You shook Yoseob to wake up since his arms were around you.

Yoseob groaned and hurried his face in your neck. "Wae?"

"Yah. I can't be seen like this. Do you want the guys to react the way they did at the restaurant?" You complained.

"Mmm..." His only response was.

You sighed. "Oppa, please?"

"Can you make food before we go?" Yoseob mumbled with his eyes closed.

"Araso. But you have to let go of me first." You quietly laughed since Dongwoon was still sleeping.

"Bbobbo?" Yoseob mumbled.

You rolled your eyes. "Aniyo."

"Jebal~" He complained with a small pout.

"Aish." You ruffled your hair in frustration as he chuckled and puckered his lips teasingly.

All of a sudden, he grinned and kissed your forehead.

"Yah." You glared as he started to pinch your cheeks. "What are you doing?"

"Pinching you." He smirked and let go of you. "Now, go make us breakfast please."

You sighed and got up. "I can't believe I agreed to stay with you guys."

"I'm not someone you can resist." Yoseob grinned, wagging his eyebrows.

You shook your head and threw on some sweats you found hanging on his bed. "I'm done with you."

"Aw..You looked good in just my shirt though." Yoseob chuckled also getting up.

"Go put some actual clothes on." You rolled your eyes and put your hair up in a messy bun.

Yoseob laughed and got up from his bed revealing his defined abs along with him in just a pair of boxers causing you to glance at his abs. "Like what you see, cheonsa?"

You ignored him and walked out of the room to the kitchen causing him to laugh.

"You're up early. You normally get up later." Doojoon stated walking in the kitchen looking around for a few snacks minutes after you started cooking breakfast for the guys.

You slapped his hands from the cabinets and refrigerator before saying, "Yah. You can wait until I'm done. No snacking until then."

Doojoon sighed knowing he couldn't go against you and just sat on the counter watching you.

"Do you have to watch?" You chuckled feeling his stare bore into your back.

Doojoon just shrugged and replied, "I have nothing else to do since you won't let me snack."

"Go get ready for your schedule." You suggested flipping the pancake over causing him to sigh and walk to the bathroom to get ready.

Gikwang and Junhyung then walked in the kitchen and asked, "Are you making pajeon and kimchijeon?"

You chuckled and nodded, "Yup. Do you want me to make anything else?"

"Bulgogi!" They grinned causing you to raise a brow.

You shook your head. "Tomorrow. You have no meat in your fridge."

They sighed and walked away saying, "Fine. Make whatever."

You laughed and nodded. "If you say so~"

Half an hour later, you finished making breakfast as Beast finished getting ready.

"Yah! Oppa-deul! Food's ready!" You yelled aloud.

Within seconds, six men ran through their dorm to get to the kitchen, lined up for food with plates in hand.

You laughed and served them before getting a plate for yourself and eating with them.

"Yah. Eat more." Doojoon said adding food on your plate.

"Ani! I'm fine." You laughed putting the food back on his plate and eating the rest of your food before getting up and putting your plate in the sink.

As soon as your plate hit the sink, Yoseob called out, "Cheonsa, come here."

"Why?" You asked looking over at him with a brow raised.

"Just come here." He said waving you over.

You sighed and walked over to him. "Wha-ah!"

Yoseob pulled you onto his lap with an arm around your waist and secured you there causing Beast to laugh.

"Now say ah~!" Yoseob grinned holding food to your mouth.

You looked at the food then looked at him and said, "Wh- ah!"

Yoseob shoved food in your mouth before you could even get the first word out.

"Seob, don't choke her." Junhyung said with a chuckle as he ate.

Yoseob scoffed and replied, "Why would I choke my cheonsa?"

"You're choking her with food right now." Dongwoon stated as Yoseob looked at you to see your cheeks puffed out with food.

Yoseob's eyes widened as he immediately apologized. "Mianhae, cheonsa."

You nodded at his apology as a reply since you were still trying to finish all the food in your mouth.

"Next time, don't shove food in ." Gikwang laughed.

You nodded in agreement as Beast laughed at your face.

"Chipmunk will be your new nickname." Hyunseung laughed.

You groaned and finally finished the food in your mouth. "You guys are mean."

Beast just laughed in response.

By the time they were done, Yoseob still didn't let you go causing you to complain and whine to him and the rest of Beast.

"Yah! Let go of me! I have to change and get ready!" You whine to Yoseob then looked at the rest of Beast and nagged, "Yah! You should be telling him to let me go! I have to shower and get ready!"

"I can't do that. He's my Hyung." Dongwoon laughed.

"Aish!" You exclaimed then turned to Doojoon and Gikwang, pouting. "Oppa-deul, help me please?"

Just by your aegyo within seconds, you were out of Yoseob's hold and with Gikwang.

You grinned and stuck your tongue at Yoseob who was now under Doojoon who was sitting on him.

Gikwang quickly let go of you and said you should take a shower before they leave.

"Cheonsa!" Yoseob whined as you walked off to the bathroom laughing at him.

After ten minutes, you walked out of the bathroom and back into Yoseob's and Dongwoon's room to find Yoseob sitting on his bed, playing games on his phone.

"Oppa, can you please leave so I can change?" You asked him nicely, holding the towel around you and looking for your bag which held your extra clothes.

Yoseob looked up then quickly ran out of his room, closing the door behind him so you could change.

Just as you finished changing, Beast called you out because it was almost time for them to leave.

"Eo! Coming!" You exclaimed quickly putting your wet hair up and stuffing your things in your bag before rushing out of the room to meet up with the guys.

"Woah! Your eyes are blue!" Dongwoon said in amazement causing the rest of Beast to look at you.

Your eyes widened as you cursed to yourself, quickly running off until Yoseob caught you in his arms.

"Ji..." Yoseob softly said.

You clenched your eyes shut and hugged him, refusing to look at anyone and silently crying.

"What's wrong?" Hyunseung asked confused to why you were crying.

"I can't say unless Ji allows me..." Yoseob sighed, holding you in his arms.

Junhyung hesitantly and carefully spoke up, "Is it...Is it because of her eyes?"

Just at his question, you started sobbing and clutching your head.

"!" Yoseob cursed then quickly told Beast, "Go get water!"

Doojoon quickly ran to the kitchen and got a cup of water as Yoseob rummaged through your bag to find a small bottle of pills and took one out.

Doojoon handed the glass to Yoseob who sat you up and tried to make you take the pill as Beast watched in concern and confusion.

"Ji...Cheonsa, please take it." Yoseob begged you as you furiously shook your head and pulled your knees to your chest.

'. . .' Yoseob cursed in his head and thought of the extreme.

He put the pill in your mouth and quickly put some water in his mouth, then pressed his lips against yours and forced the water in your mouth causing you to swallow both the pill and water after choking a little.

You immediately relaxed after you swallowed the pill as Yoseob let out a sigh of relief.

"Gwaenchana?" Gikwang soothingly asked you as you nodded and wiped your tears away.

The rest of Beast let out a sigh of relief as Doojoon carefully asked, "Is there something you're not telling us?"

You hugged your legs and nodded.

Yoseob looked at you in worry as you locked eyes with him and gave him a slight nod.

"She has a complex with her eyes." Yoseob said as you buried your face in your arms and knees. "She told you all everything about her except for this because she was afraid you'll judge her. So when you all stared at her, she felt self-conscious and broke down."

"But Ji, your eyes are really pretty." Doojoon comforted you, squatting down and hugging you.

You sniffed and rubbed your eyes. "K-Komawo."

"I didn't know you had a complex about them, Ji. Mianhaeyo. I just blurted that out because I was surprised and your eyes are really pretty." Dongwoon apologized for his behavior, also squatting down.

You covered your face, smiling as Doojoon laughed causing Dongwoon to be confused.

"Did I say something wrong?" Dongwoon asked looking over at his Hyungs who shrugged in response.

Doojoon shook his head and answered, "She was blushing and smiling. And I thought it was funny."

"She was blushing?!" Beast exclaimed as you laughed.

You finally uncovered your face and said, "I am human, aren't I?"

"Yeh." Beast laughed as Doojoon wiped your tears.

"Beast, Ji, Kaja!" Joonkun said walking in Beast's dorm.

"Are you going to put your contacts on?" Hyunseung asked as Doojoon helped you up.

You nodded and told Joonkun, "Gimme a minute. I'll be down really quick!"

Before you could leave, Yoseob caught your wrist and persuaded you to just wait until you get to CUBE Ent.

You shook your head. "Aniyo! What if-"

"Please?" All of Beast begged with a pout.

You looked at them in shock and pointed at the 89 liners. "You guys too?!"

"Pleeeeease?" They all pleaded using aegyo.

"Ji, just agree with it. You know it's rare for them all to use aegyo at once." Joonkun laughed at the sight of Beast using aegyo.

You sighed and nodded. "Fine. Let's go."

"Yes!" They all exclaimed grinning and pulling you into a group hug.

"Guys, let's go. You have practice with Ji first then you have a schedule to go to." Joonkun said after waiting a minute as Beast continued to hug you.

"Yah! He said we need to go!" You exclaimed trying to squirm your way out causing Beast to laughed and let go except for three.

"Guys, kaja." Joonkun laughed walking out.

"Oppa!" You whined as the three hugging you somehow shuffled themselves out the door still holding into you.

The other three members of Beast laughed as you all got in the elevator.

"Yah. Seobie, Kwangie, get off!" You whined again.

"Why only us? Why not Dongwoon?" KiSeob complained finally letting go.

You laughed and answered while hugging Dongwoon, "He's comfy like Tae Oppa."

"Out of Beast we all know Doojoon or Junhyung are the most comfy." Gikwang laughed referring to them being ab-less.

"Doojoon Oppa overall. But Dongwoon, right now." You grinned as Dongwoon chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"Aigo. Your heart wavers fast." Yoseob grumbled causing you to glare at him and flick his forehead.

"Mehrong~!" You stuck your tongue out at him as he glared at you.

"Now now. Don't start anything." Doojoon laughed noticing the sparks flying between you and Yoseob.

"Hmph." You huffed hugging Dongwoon who laughed as Yoseob did the same to Gikwang.

Doojoon shook his head at the maknae line and walked out of the elevator, following after Joonkun.

"I call sitting with cheonsa!" Yoseob chimed as everyone piled into the van.

"I guess I'll be in the front." Doojoon chuckled as their manager started to drive to CUBE.

"Bored...Bored...Bored." Yoseob sang out minutes before arriving at CUBE, then suddenly exclaimed, "Staring contest! Cheonsa, play with me."

You sighed and scooted closer to Dongwoon who was sitting next to you. "Isn't he crazy?"

Dongwoon laughed and nodded. "Hyung, why are you so energetic? You woke up on the right side of the bed today."

Yoseob slyly grinned. "Of course I did~! I dreamed I was hugging an angel~"

Beast laughed at Yoseob as Hyunseung asked, "Was it a pretty angel?"

Yoseob nodded, secretly glancing at you. "She was stunning. She had beautiful, icy blue eyes! She even had pretty hair and smelled nice too!"

"Is she your ideal type now?" Junhyung laughed.

"She's always been my ideal type. Ever since debut." Yoseob chimed holding your hand.

"Looks like we're here!" You exclaimed rushing out of the van and into the agency, straight to the restroom.

"I swear I just saw Ji blush when she ran out." Gikwang laughed.

"Guys, kaja. Go up to the studio and warm up for practice." Joonkun chuckled, motioning for Beast to go.

"Yeh!" Beast nodded getting out of the van and meeting up with their other managers before heading up to the practice studio.

Within minutes, you were in the practice room stretching with Beast.

"Yah! Let's start already! I have somewhere to be after this!" You exclaimed once you saw the guys laying around on the floor.

"Where and who are you going with?!" Beast suddenly got up.

You smirked. "Now that you're all up, let's get started."

"Yah!" They all yelled at you as you the music causing them to immediately start dancing.

After Beast's practice, you started to pack up and leave until Doojoon held your wrist as Junhyung and Hyunseung blocked the door preventing you from leaving.

"Yah. Move." You glared at the two blocking the door then turning to Doojoon and firmly demanded, "Let go."

"Guys..." Yoseob started noticing your face turn dead serious.

"Not now." The 89 line of Beast said not taking their eyes off of you.

Gikwang then tried, "But Hyung-deul, Ji doesn-"

"Geumanhae." Doojoon firmly cut him off. [Stop.]

"Aish! Let go before I'm late." You growled.

"Oh shoot.." Dongwoon muttered.

"Late for what?" Doojoon asked as Hyunseung asked after, "And with who?"

"Aish! I don't have to answer that! Just let me go before I do something I'll regret!" You exclaimed.

Yoseob quickly stepped in and held you back before you could do anything. "Hyung, just let her go. You know she doesn't like to be late to something."

Doojoon gritted his teeth and let you go. "Fine. Ka. We'll talk when you get back."

Yoseob let go of you as you curtly nodded to Doojoon and walked out as the other two moved from the door.

"I say we spy!" Gikwang exclaimed with a grin.

Dongwoon laughed at his Hyung's idea then remarked, "And have her get mad at us? No thanks. She almost blew a fuse just from trapping her."

Hyunseung nodded. "Woon's right. Plus, Ji has amazing hearing. She's like a dog."

"Let's just wash up and get to our schedule." Doojoon sighed as their managers were at the door.


Uhm...Here's an update! Woohoo?
LOL I'll try and update again later. Maybe.
OH! And Happy birthday to mitsurina~ ㅋㅋㅋ
Happy Happy Birthday~~~~!!!
I hope your friends kidnap you again LOL xD
Anyways, I hope you all liked the update!
Do as you please. I don't care if you comment anymore. Barely anyone does it anyways.