Will you be my girl?

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Let's get some boba and tteokbokki before we start, yeah?" Ilhoon suggested.

"I already ordered." You grinned.

"How?" Ilhoon asked surprised.

You grinned and replied, "Pros to being a regular. Unnie said she'll pick it up and bring it to us when she's done talking with samchon."

Ilhoon laughed and nodded. "Araso. Let's get started then."

You nodded in agreement and started up the systems.


As the days passed, you and Ilhoon continued to work on the album, allowing the two of you to hang out more often than the two of you normally would. And instead of being stressed about the deadline of the album, you and Ilhoon were completely felt at ease and easily finished up the album a week after Hong samchon told the two of you about the subunit. After the photoshoot, Hong samchon immediately released a teaser photo of the new subunit, Euphonious (읖혼이오웃). In the teaser, both yours and Ilhoon's faces were concealed leaving the fans curious. However, today the two of you were currently wrapping up the music video shooting, but there was a dilemma. You didn’t want to be in a skirt but the producers wanted you to wear a skirt.

You politely refused for the nth time then finally exploded, “It’s either I wear jeans or no bottoms at all!"

The producers and director sighed and called for a stylist.

“Go get her a shirt that goes up to her knees or something. We can have her go without shorts or a skirt.” The director caved in with a sigh.

You grinned in satisfaction as both your manager and Ilhoon laughed at your reaction.

"Chi-ssi, why don't you go head to the dressing room then come back when you're done?" The director chuckled once he saw how happy you were once you got your way.

"Yeh~!" You chimed happily, skipping over to the dressing room as Haera laughed and followed after you.

Once you changed and went back on set, Ilhoon couldn't help but stare at your legs.

You noticed Ilhoon staring and teased, "If you like what you see, maybe we should get together more like this."

The producers and director laughed causing Ilhoon to immediate blush and avert his eyes elsewhere.

"Let's start shall we?" The director called aloud with a light chuckle.

"Yeh!" You chimed with a giggle and nudged Ilhoon.

"A-Ah. Yeh." Ilhoon nodded, still blushing.

"You two, act as a couple like in the photoshoot." A producer said.

You laughed and nodded jumping on Ilhoon causing him to land back first on the bed.

Ilhoon laughed at the sudden attack and grabbed a pillow, starting a pillow fight with you.

You quickly got off of him and attempted to grab a pillow to use until Ilhoon wrapped his arms around you and started tickling your sides causing you to scream and squirm around.

As the two of you messed around, the director ended the scene by yelling cut causing you and Ilhoon to stop messing around.  You then hit Ilhoon again with a pillow then ran away causing the staff to laugh as Ilhoon chased after you.

The hours passed and you and Ilhoon finally finished recording the music video.

"Unnie! Where are my clothes?!" You exclaimed holding onto the blanket that was covering you.

"I'm still looking for them!" Haera called out.

You sighed and attempted to look for your clothes in the dressing room until a knock came to the door.

Both you and your manager stopped and stared at each other before she walked over to the door to find Ilhoon.

"I heard you were looking for Ji's clothes. The coordi noonas thought her clothes were part of the set wardrobe. So I brought her clothes here since the noonas were afraid to." Ilhoon said casually.

You grinned in both relief and happiness and thanked Ilhoon before he walked away. "Komawo, Ilhoon-ah!"

"Anytime, partner." Ilhoon chuckled and walked off to go to his manager for his next schedule.

"So...?" Haera smirked at you as if she was expecting you to say something.

"So what?" You asked casually taking your clothes from her and starting to change.

Haera rose a brow then asked, "Don't you like him?"

"What are you talking about?" You genuinely laughed at her question.

She narrowed her eyes at you. "Are you laughing because it's not true or because you do?"

"I'll let you figure that out." You smiled and finished changing. "Do I have any other schedules today?"

Haera nodded her head and answered, "You have a drama and movie filming. And you have promos for your current album. Oh! And you have a few radio appearances."

You sighed and grabbed your backpack. "Let's start. I wanna try to sleep early tonight."

"Hǎo ā. Wǒmen zǒu ba." She called out. [Good. Let’s go.]

"Mm." You responded with a nod and headed out thanking the staff for their hard work before leaving.


Another few weeks passed as your promotions with Ilhoon were cut short because of the upcoming end of the year promotions. You just finished the drama you were in a week ago and Hong samchon arranged for you to take a break from doing anything for today since you've been almost everywhere in the past few months because you just had your first comeback and just recently finished wrapping up promos for your title track. However, last month, many people of all ages have been gaining an interest in you since the incident with the little girl back in early October and your many appearances on magazines, CFs, and variety shows. But since it's been your break, you were going to sleep in yet again, especially since today was the fourteenth of December meaning today is hug day. However, your phone rang in the middle of your sleep causing you to groan.

"What?" You groggily answered your phone.

"Leeneeee~~~" Peniel sang through the phone.

"What?" You repeated grumpily.

"Are you free right now?" He asked noticing you were annoyed.

You paused and thought before answering him. "Yes... Why?"

"Shall we hang out today?" He asked again as you imagined him grinning.

You sighed and groaned, "But I was going to sleep in..."

"Oh come on. You just need some freedom. You’ve been sleeping in since you first started your break. Come out and play with me." Peniel practically begged.

You tried to protest, "But-"

Peniel whined. "Leen~!"

"Fine. Why not? I’ve been sleeping a lot anyways. I could use a day to have some fun.." You said more to yourself than him then asked him. "Where do you wanna go hang out?"

"We can go shop around COEX mall or…I can help you with your next comeback whenever that will be." He suggested.

You nodded in approval forgetting you were on the phone then quickly saying, "Okay. I'll come get you then."

"Sweet. Get me whenever you're done getting ready." Peniel chimed.

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah." You groused. "Where am I picking you up?"

"Cube Cafe. I'll see you then." He answered then hung up before you could say anything.

'Weirdo.' You thought with a chuckle.

"Leta!" You called out for your now medium sized golden tiger after you finished changing.

Last week, somehow during your busy schedules, you found a slight cure for Leta which caused her to grow at least twice the size she was originally but she was still smaller than the adult tiger.

Leta soon came running into your room and pounced on you causing you to fall on your bed with a laugh.

"Come on, baby. Let's go out today." You grinned.

Leta looked excited and ran out.

You laughed and grabbed your bag before heading out of your room.

By the time you reached the living room, Leta was sitting there with her leash lying in front of her.

You picked up the leash and clipped it onto her collar before heading out.

When you got to your car after walking out of the dorm building, you opened the rear door and told Leta, "Baby, you have to go in the back seat okay?"

Leta looked at you as if she was sad but walked inside and laid in the back seat. You looked at Leta as you got to the driver's seat and sighed, "Fine. You can come in the front. But when Pen comes, you have to go back in the back okay?"

Leta nodded and went to the front seat. She sat down and bowed her head to you.

You chuckled and pet her head. "You're such a good girl."

Leta let out a small roar in approval as you started the car and drove to Cube Cafe pick up Peniel.

As soon as you arrived at Cube Cafe, Peniel quickly got in your car and told you to drive before fans noticed.

"Oh? You brought Leta with you?" Peniel asked surprised once he saw Leta in the back seat.

You nodded. "I didn't want to leave her at the dorm. She's been cooped up for so long."

Peniel nodded in understanding and said, "So where are we going?"

"I was thinking of going to Fate Ent. I need to use some of her artists for my new album." You answered, changing lanes and going faster.

"How fast exactly are you going?" Peniel asked noticing you passing all the cars.

"You don't need to know, Donggeunie." You chuckled.

"Leen..." Peniel warned you.

"Don't worry." You laughed. "I'm not speeding...much."

In a matter of minutes, you arrived at Fate's company.

"Leta, kaja." You said as Leta ran through the lobby.

"So when did Leta grow?" Peniel asked as you whistled for Leta causing her to run back to you.

"Last week. I found a slight cure for her to grow." You grinned with pride as you all walked in the elevator.

Peniel chuckled then asked, "What do you mean by slight cure?"

"I don't remember what I did to make her grow and that's as big as she'll get until I remember." You sheepishly laughed.

"Why don't you keep her this size? She's the size of an adult husky right now. And she looks like she prefers that size." Peniel chuckled as Leta stretched and yawned.

You shrugged and walked out of the elevator when it opened on the third floor. "Yeah. I guess I should. Leta, kaja."

"So who are you planning on using?" Peniel asked curiously as you unlocked Jaehye's private production room and walked in with Leta and Peniel following.

"You'll see. Fate's in Japan, aren't they?" You asked Peniel.

He nodded and asked, "Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering." You chuckled and called for Bangtan imitating Jaehye's voice causing them to immediately come running to the room in a matter of minutes.

"Yes, sajang- Ji! What are you doing here? Where's sajangnim?" Bangtan asked throwing questions at you.

"She's in Japan with the rest of Fate. But since you guys are here, wanna help make my album?" You smirked.

"Seriously?!" Bangtan exclaimed in surprise.

You shrugged, "Only if you want to. I mean, I always did want to collab with a Rookie of the Year."

"We do!" They all agreed in excitement and became all giddy at your comment.

You laughed and nodded. "Then let's start."

A couple hours later, you finished about a third of your album and Bangtan left because of their schedule.

You stretched in the chair and asked Peniel, "Let's go get some food."

"Now? Where?" Peniel asked you while texting someone on his phone.

"Mm...How about...Jaejoong Oppa's restaurant?" You asked petting Leta who was lying on your lap and saving all your music files on your USB.

"You know him too? Exactly which celebrities slash idols do you know?" Peniel asked curiously.

"I know...All of Cube and A-Cube's artists, YG's artists, Fate's...uh...Brand New Music's artists, TVXQ, Seungheon, Amber, Ailee, Min, Jay Park...and a few others." You answered as you thought while getting up causing Leta to jump off your lap. "But some are more of acquaintances than friends…Let's go eat. I'm hungry."

Peniel laughed and stated, "You're always hungry."

"I know. Now let's goooo~" You chimed safely taking your USB and shutting down the computer.

"Okay. Okay." Peniel laughed also getting up. "So where are we going?"

"Mm... We can just go to Jae Unnie's restaurant since it's close." You shrugged walking out of the room with Peniel and Leta following you.

"What should I get this time...?" Peniel asked himself as you all walked in the elevator to go downstairs.

"Maybe you should get bulgogi." You grinned.

Peniel shook his head and laughed at you. "You're so obsessed with bulgogi."

"It's so good though!" You chimed happily.

"You need a better obsession. Wait! You already have one. It's Ilhoon." Peniel laughed as you hit him.

"Shut up! He's not an obsession!" You complained whacking his arm.

Peniel smirked. "You know he is, especially when he has contacts on."

"I'm done with you." You grumbled, walking out of the elevator when its doors opened.

"Love you too." Peniel laughed running after you as Leta quickly followed as well.

After a couple hours of hanging out with Peniel, it was already passed nightfall. You glanced at your phone and sighed as you and Peniel walk down the streets of Gangnam.

"What's with the sigh?" Peniel asked you with Leta's leash in his hand.

"It's nothing. What do you want to do now?" You asked putting your phone away.

"How about we go to...the Cheonggyecheon Stream?" Peniel suggested.

"But.." You stopped yourself.

'That’s Ilhoon's and my thing...' You thought then continued, "Why should we go there?"

"I haven't seen it yet." Peniel shrugged.

"Oh. Okay." You hesitantly nodded. "Let's go."

'Looks like she'll be in for a surprise.' Peniel thought grinning.

As soon as you three were about to reach the stream, Peniel suddenly said, "Leen, why don't you go ahead? I think I dropped something."

"But-" You started as he quickly ran away with Leta.

You sighed and just started walking down the stream then looked around.

'Weird...There are usually at least some people here at night.' You thought then looked up at the sky and continued walking.

Then all of a sudden when you looked forward, you saw Ilhoon smiling and walking over to you. Ilhoon took a deep breath then started rapping, "I threw away all my pride for this second confession
Though I have so much to say, I’ll keep it short
I will change and improve so from today and every day onwards
I want to have a great love with you like Gyon Woo and Jik Nyu.
"

You laughed as Ilhoon winked and handed you a bouquet of flowers that he was holding behind his back. You noticed there was one flower that was white as he continued to rap, "Can we have something like that?
Will you be able to be with me?
The hanging with friends, dinner in Japan
I want to taste that kiss once more.
"

You blushed once he mentioned the kiss as he held your hand.

"In every bunch...there's one that stands out and you're that one. Will you be my girl?" Ilhoon confessed with a small smile.


Hahah so...Sorry to leave you hanging.
And sorry for not updating in a looooooooooooong time.
School's been keeping me busy.
On the bright side, I'll update again on the 13th or 14th of this month!
That's because that will be when my exams are done with for the first quarter~ :D
So, I hope you liked the update! Comment what you think Jihye will respond.
AND Thank you so so so so so sooooo much to mitsurina for helping giving me an idea on how Ilhoon should confess!

And make sure you dress warmly~