BONUS! ...Kinda... LOL

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin - {Gold} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


[Deleted Scenes~ (No particular order though.)]

"Damn, girl! You get it!" Seungri laughed. "Wait. JI?!"

Ilhoon immediately pulled away and smirked while his lips.

"Ah...Uhm. Yo." You waved.

"Are you out for a smo- YAH! What the he-"

"Oppa, stop. It's been a week." You sighed.

"But-"

"Ri, it's okay. Unless he hurts her again, you can't do anything okay?" Taeyang chuckled walking by.

"Yes, Hyung." Seungri sighed and walked away with Taeyang.

"So how long are you staying?" You asked Ilhoon as he wrapped his arms around you and rested his chin on your shoulder.

"As long as you want. I just finished my schedules for the day and I'm free tomorrow." Ilhoon smiled.

"Lemme just finish the recording. Come on." You said heading back inside and going back to the recording studio.

As you walked in, you noticed Jinwoo still in the booth looking determined yet tired.

"Oppa, move over. I'll take it from here. Go get some sleep." You told GD, taking the other swivel chair.

"Araso. Don't work too hard. YG should be coming in three hours. Hwaiting." GD tiredly grinned and walked out after saying hi and bye to Ilhoon.

"Again. Go higher on that last note, Jinwoo." You sighed to Jinwoo who nodded and put his headphones on again. "Let's try this once more, Oppa."

"Yeh." Jinwoo nodded as you started the music.

"Ilhoon, can you go through my bag and give me my gum please?" You sighed while listening to Jinwoo's recording.

"Araso." Ilhoon nodded and rummaged through your bag.

You cut the music causing Jinwoo to stop singing. "Jinwoo, you're doing fine, but just go up just one note."

"Yeh!" Jinwoo nodded as you demonstrated it for him then started the music.

"Hey, here." Ilhoon said sliding next to you and handing you a stick of gum.

"Thanks." You smiled and cut the music. "Jinwoo, you're done. Thanks for the hard work!"

Jinwoo bowed and walked out as you edited the song with a yawn.

"Wanna go out for dinner when you're done?" Ilhoon suggested while playing with your phone.

"Sure. Where to?" You asked with your eyes never leaving the computer screen.

"I was hoping to see if I could make something for you." Ilhoon smiled.

You nodded and agreed. "That's fine. Why don't you start preparing what you'll make? I'll be there in a few."

"Araso. Where will you be staying? At your house or are you getting a dorm?" Ilhoon asked.

"My place. I'm going to be moving soon though." You yawned. "Probably somewhere in Gangnam or near YG. Yún gē is buying me a new place and Xuězāi is going to be staying with me until he graduates high school here."

"When will you be moving in?" Ilhoon asked with a slight sigh.

"Probably in three days. Yún gē is leaving two days after I move in to make sure I settled in fine. Then he's going to tell YG Appa that Xuězāi is going to be staying with me." You answered.

"Where is Xuěyún and his family staying right now?" Ilhoon asked curiously.

"They're in Busan right now." You answered. "Xuězāi is probably in the guest room right now. Did you guys manage to get along yet?"

"Never got the chance." Ilhoon sighed.

You chuckled and finished up editing the song. "He's really stubborn. I suggest impressing him somehow."

"With what?" Ilhoon rose a brow at you.

"Your intelligence." You casually shrugged.

"Are you serious? Koala, I'm not as smart as you! I don't even know English!" He complained.

"Learn. You know Japanese at least. Zāi prefers to use it since he has been studying in Japan, so that's something you can use to your advantage." You chuckled.

"Really?" Ilhoon asked surprised.

You nodded. "Use it while you can. Why don't you go ahead and head to my place to try to get along with Zāi?"

"No thanks. That's going to be brutal and who knows how long it'll take before he lunges himself at me." Ilhoon shivered on fear.

You chuckled and said, "Fine. Just stay here, but it's up to you if you wanna talk to YG Appa again."

"I'll g-" Ilhoon said getting up as the door opened.

"Ji- Oh. Ilhoon-ssi." YG nodded to Ilhoon in acknowledgement then turned to you. "You finished the song, right?"

You blinked and responded, "Aren't you supposed to be here an hour from now?"

YG blankly stared at you and asked, "Are you done or not?"

"Yeh. I'm done." You immediately nodded and played the song.

When the song finished YG nodded in approval and replied, "Good. That will be a YG single. Then after the New Year, you can release your album. Agreed?"

You nodded. "Sounds good. I'll make a version of the song by me, is that okay?"

YG nodded and answered, "You have until the twenty second to finish the album. We have to start making the albums and you need to start filming for your title song the day you move in your house. Just send the album to me when you're done."

You nodded and bowed as YG walked out saying, "Get some rest."

"Seriously, does he not like me or something?" Ilhoon asked completely confused.

You shrugged and replied, "I think he's still trying to get used to you. Appa is usually like that. You probably have to impress him somehow too."

Ilhoon sighed and replied, "Just give me a list of everyone I'm supposed to impress."

"Then what?" You rose a brow at him as Teddy came in.

"I'll try to make them all gather together and impress them somehow?" Ilhoon shrugged as Teddy laughed at him.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim." Ilhoon politely bowed.

Teddy nodded to him in acknowledgement and turned to you asking, "How's the song?"

You grinned and gave him a thumbs up. "It's awesome. Appa approved and I'm making my version of it to my album."

"Sweet. Now leave. You need to sleep some more before you come back. Maybe you should be like sleeping beauty and don't wake up until Ilhoon wakes you up." Teddy slyly said.

'Then I would never actually sleep.' You rolled your eyes and got up. "Okay. Okay. I'm going."

"Take your Prince Charming with you." Teddy laughed as you packed your things.

"I'm going." You rolled your eyes again and handed Ilhoon your keys. "Go ahead to my car. I'll meet you there in a few."

Ilhoon nodded and grabbed his bag before walking out.

"Why'd you send him off first?" Teddy asked with a smirk.

"I'd rather not have fans suspect things. Fans are already wondering why he's here a lot." You replied and slung your bag on.

"So? It's not like they know that the two of you are dating." Teddy pointed out.

"Says you." You sighed and waved. "I'll see you tomorrow or something I guess."

"Better yet, how about on Christmas so I can get my gift from you." Teddy laughed.

"What makes you think I'm getting you a gift?" You smirked at him, heading to the door.

"I just know." Teddy responded and sat down.

"Whatever you say." You waved him off and walked out. "Bye!"

"Bye!!!" Teddy yelled as the doors closed.

You sighed and got out your phone.

From: Jiji Chi

Start the car.
I'll be there in five.

From: My #1

Okay. Hurry back.

You just stared blankly at his message and headed into the elevator.

As soon as you got in the car, Ilhoon stared at you while you buckled yourself in and drove away from YG.

"What?" You asked aloud, feeling Ilhoon's stare on you.

"No kiss?" Ilhoon joked.

"Maybe next time." You chuckled and focused on the road.

"Aw. I was at least hoping for a greeting then." Ilhoon laughed.

You shook your head and smiled at his laughter. "So what are you planning to make?"

"Surprise." Ilhoon smiled, placing his hand on your thigh.

"Yah. Stop." You smacked his hand from your thigh.

Ilhoon retracted his hand and pouted.

"Do you need to go buy anything at the store?" You asked him.

"Ah! Yeah!" He nodded.

You chuckled and pulled over in a parking spot. "You go buy. I'll stay here and cover myself."

"You want me to drive on our way back?" Ilhoon asked.

You rose a brow. "Do you have your license?"

Ilhoon nodded and grinned. "Yup."

"Fine. I'll move to the back. You should walk out of the driver's seat so fans won't be suspicious. Don't forget to buy enough ingredients to feed Zāi as well." You said moving to the back.

"I know. But won't they be suspicious anyways? I'm coming out of your car." Ilhoon chuckled, doing as you said and moving to the driver's seat. "I'll be back soon. You can sleep if you want."

"You're lucky I keep a blanket here." You yawned, throwing your blanket over yourself.

"Nice blanket. I wanna borrow it when I go to Japan." Ilhoon chuckled.

"Shut up and go! I'm getting hungry." You complained curling up in a ball.

Ilhoon laughed and got out. "Okay. Okay."

"Bye bye." You yawned as he closed the door and locked it.

About half an hour later, Ilhoon returned and put the bags in the passenger seat. He started the car and drove off to your place after making sure you'd be okay. Once you both arrived at your place, Ilhoon parked the car and cut the engine.

"Jagiya, ireona. You're home." Ilhoon said waking you up.

"Already?" You mumbled, slowly sitting up.

"Yes, jagi." Ilhoon chuckled.

You grumbled and got out the back, leaving the blanket in the back. You grabbed your bag and headed in your house.

"Zāi! You home?" You called out leaving Ilhoon to get his things and lock your car.

"Yeah. What's up?" He asked walking out of his room.

"Did you eat yet?" You asked slipping your shoes off.

"Nope." Xuězāi shook his head, hiding a bag of chips behind his back.

You looked up and rose a brow at him. "What's that behind your back?"

"Nothing..." Xuězāi slowly said then quickly ran back in his room to hide the chips.

You chuckled and headed to the kitchen to wash your hands as Ilhoon walked in, shutting the door behind him.

"Thanks for the help." Ilhoon sarcastically said, making his way over to you with his many bags in hand.

You smiled and replied, "You're welcome."

"At least help me now." Ilhoon sighed, knowing he couldn't stay mad at you for too long.

You chuckled and took some of the bags, setting them on the counter. "I'll tell Zāi food will be done in an hour or so. Is that enough time?"

Ilhoon nodded. "I should be done by then."

"Araso. Have fun." You chuckled, walking over to Xuězāi's room and knocking on the door.

"Yes, jiě?" Xuězāi answered as you opened the door and poked your head in his room.

"Food will be ready in an hour." You smiled at him. "I'll come get you when it's done."

Xuězāi nodded to you and resumed what he was doing.

You moved your head and closed his door before making your way back to the kitchen.

"You sure you know how to cook?" You asked Ilhoon, sitting behind the counter to watch him.

"Of course. I had to feed myself somehow when the managers were out." Ilhoon grinned at you.

"So what else changed about you when I was gone?" You asked curiously.

Ilhoon blinked and rose a brow at you. "I changed?"

You smirked and shook your head in disbelief. "You didn't even realized you changed. Hoon, you changed a lot. You obviously went to the gym, you have your driver's license, you make BtoB's music along with Hyunsik and the others, and you've gotten more handsome. You even know how to cook now. What caused the change? Me? I don't believe that's the only reason."

Ilhoon sighed and replied, "You were the reason. Everything I did was because of you. I had to do other things to keep my mind off of you. I missed you so much and I was miserable without you. The others kept telling me that your come back and after a year they stopped telling me you'd come back. Instead, they just told me to do things that would occupy my time instead of thinking about you."

"So you took that piece of advice and did whatever you could huh?" You asked back.

"Yup, but now that you're back the guys mentioned that I seemed happier too." Ilhoon smiled at you.

You smiled back until your phone rang. You looked at the caller ID and sighed, "Mm. What is it?"

Ilhoon laughed at how you answered your phone and proceeded to cook.

Ten minutes passed and you finally ended the call, then looked over at Ilhoon with a sigh.

Ilhoon rose a brow at you and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Guess who I just spoke to." You rested your head on your hand.

Ilhoon chuckled and answered, "Peniel, huh?"

You nodded. "Correctomundo."

"Is he coming over?" Ilhoon asked.

You shook your head. "I told him not to since you were here and I didn't want either of you to feel like a third wheel."

"Good. I don't think I can cook a lot at the rate I'm going." Ilhoon sighed. "How do you even deal with making so much food at once?"

"It's out of habit since I eat a lot." You shrugged.

"When did you start learning to cook?" Ilhoon asked curiously.

"Dunno. Twelveish? Thirteen? I don't know." You shrugged.

"For BigBang I'm assuming?" Ilhoon chuckled.

"Yeah." You nodded. "Are you sure you don't need help?"

"I'm fine. I got this under control!" Ilhoon grinned.

"Okay. Okay." You chuckled, playing a game on your phone.

"Pokopang?" Ilhoon asked knowingly.

You nodded with a grin, continuing to play your game. "Yup!...YES!! I beat my high score."

Ilhoon laughed. "I'll beat it when I'm done."

"Nuh uh!" You stuck your tongue out at him.

"I'll beat it. Watch." Ilhoon smirked.

About half an hour later, Ilhoon finished cooking and set the table for the three of you.

"Should I get Zāi now?" You asked Ilhoon.

Ilhoon nodded and said, "Go ahead."

You smiled and nodded before walking away.

'She's planning something...' Ilhoon thought suspicious of your smile.

You knocked on Xuězāi's door then walked in. "Dìdi, let's eat!"

"Coming!" Xuězāi said with his eyes glued on the tv since he was playing a game.

You chuckled and walked off to the dining room and quickly telling Ilhoon to hide in the kitchen.

As Ilhoon made it to the kitchen, Xuězāi walked out of his room and headed to the table where the food was set. Xuězāi noticed another plate set and waved it off thinking Peniel was going to come over to eat.

"Zāi, come. Sit down and let's eat." You chimed happily as you piled food on his plate along with your own.

Xuězāi nodded and sat down, beginning to eat.

You watched as he had his first bite then asked him, "How's the food?"

"Amazing." Xuězāi grinned with a thumbs up.

You smirked and waved Ilhoon over who kept peeking his head out.

Xuězāi looked confused and noticed Ilhoon walking over.

"JIĚ! Why is he here?! He hurt you!!" Xuězāi exclaimed in both confusion and anger.

You chuckled and answered, "You see Zāi, he's here because he's trying to get on your good side. He's the one who actually made the food and he's the one that I really like. Will you give him a chance to make everything up for hurting me?"

Xuězāi noticed your pleading face and Ilhoon's eyes softly looking at you, then sighed in defeat.

"Fine. Everyone deserves a second chance." Xuězāi muttered.

You looked at Xuězāi in surprise and immediately got up to hug him. "Dìdi, nǐ tài bàng le!" [Little brother, you are the best/awesome!]

"Only because he makes you happy." Xuězāi grumbled pushing you off of him. "But if he hurts you again...It's on him."

"Okay. I'll tell him." You chuckled turning to Ilhoon who just said, "I understood. I'm willing to take the hits but I promise not to hurt her."

You looked at Ilhoon surprised. "Exactly how much Chinese do you know?!"

Ilhoon grinned. "That's a secret. You'll have to figure that out yourself."

You pouted and walked back to your seat to sit down.

Xuězāi laughed. "You deserved that."

"Yah! Don't team up on me!" You complained causing Xuězāi to snicker.

"Aye. Just eat." Ilhoon chuckled sitting down.

Another half hour passed and the three of you finally finished eating, washed the dishes and put them away.

"Zāi, do you wanna go out?" You asked your little brother who went back to his room.

"Actually, I'm going to go hangout with some friends right now before people recognize me as your brother." Xuězāi replied, reminding you that cameras will be in the house in a few days because of ChiTV.

"Ah...okay." You nodded as he grabbed his bag.

"Can I have some pocket money?" He asked with a sheepish grin.

You laughed and nodded. "I'll get my wallet."

Xuězāi noticed Ilhoon about to walk away, but stopped him by calling him out. Ilhoon stopped and turned around to look at him.

"What's up?" Ilhoon asked curiously.

Xuězāi sighed and said, "I can't believe I'm saying this, but spend as much time as you can with noona today. Because once those cameras are here, you can't be here unless you want antis to give Noona more hate. Everywhere noona goes, the cameras will follow. You have two days to spend with her so take this chance now or you won't be hanging out with her for two months."

"Ah...Araso." Ilhoon nodded.

"And make sure you have her stop smoking. I don't want another family member dying on me." Xuězāi told Ilhoon.

Ilhoon nodded with a smirk. "I'll make it happen."

"Good. Also, don't think I like you, because I don't." Xuězāi replied as you finally came back.

You stopped right in front of the two and rose a brow. "What's going on here?"

"Nothing, noona." Xuězāi smiled at you.

You shrugged it off and handed him ₩110,000.00. "Spend it how you wish. But make sure you have enough for food." [about $100 USD]

Xuězāi rolled his eyes and said, "I could treat all my friends with this much."

Ilhoon chuckled causing you to hit him.

"Wo de tiān a... You sound like this fool." You rolled your eyes, pointing at Ilhoon.

"Well, I'll be going." Xuězāi chuckled and headed to the door to slip his shoes on.

"When will you be home?" You asked curiously.

"Late. I'll be safe though. Bye!" Xuězāi said immediately walking out to avoid an interrogation.

Ilhoon chuckled and said, "We have the house to ourselves. What do you wanna do?"

You shrugged. "Wanna watch a movie? Or can you think of something else?"

Ilhoon smirked and pulled you close to him, slowly leading you to your room. "I was thinking of hanging out in bed. Probably something with me running my hands down your sides, kissing your neck, and-"

"." You groaned, just thinking exactly what he was describing.

You then remembered something and snapped back into reality, pushing Ilhoon away. "I- we can't do this. I'm sorry."

Ilhoon pulled you to him and looked down at you. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's just... Nevermind." You shook your head.

"It's something. I know there's something bothering you." Ilhoon sighed.

"Ilhoon, if we do this, you can't judge me." You looked away from him.

"What do you mean?" Ilhoon asked confused.

You sighed and lifted a part of your shirt to show one of your scars causing him to gape at you.

"I have more than one." You muttered, putting your shirt back down. "Way more than one."

"Hey, you're still perfect in my eyes." Ilhoon softly said before pulling you in for another kiss.

You smiled against his lips then responded back to his kiss.

Ilhoon pulled away and smiled at you before his lips and walking in your room, pulling you in as well and closing the door. With a light push, your back landed on your bed causing you to grin and pull Ilhoon on top of you.
Ilhoon pulled away with a smirk and teased, "Someone's needy."

You rolled your eyes and just pulled him in for another kiss causing Ilhoon to graze his tongue against your bottom lip, running his hands down your sides and into your sweats.


A week later, you already moved into your new house with the help of your brothers. During the week, you were busily preparing for your comeback whilst taking care of Xuělóng due to Xuěyún's request since he was busy along with his wife in Taiwan. While you were busily preparing, many cameras followed your every movement to record for ChiTV.

"Xuělóng, sit down." You told Xuělóng who was wandering around.

"Gūgu, can I play?" He asked you.

You nodded as he sat down and started playing with his toys.

"Chi, on set!" The director called out.

"Yeh!" You responded and squatted next to Xuělóng and said, "Be good. I'll try to finish as fast as I can."

"Yeh, Imo." Xuělóng nodded and played with his toys while staying near the screens to watch you.

"I'll buy you bbang later." You chuckled and kissed his forehead before walking over to the set.

About three hours have passed and the director said you could take a break. You insisted to continue recording but to your dismay, the director didn't allow it. So you were busy playing with Xuělóng and handing him some snacks since he was probably hungry.

"Imo...when you be done?" Xuělóng asked munching on his snacks.

"I should be done in two hours or so. This should be the last scene. Where do you want to go after this?" You asked him with a smile.

"Let's go to Busan!" He chimed as you laughed.

"Araso. What should we do there?" You asked him in amusement.

"Mollayo!" He chimed again causing you to laugh.

You then suggested,  "How about we go eat some food then we can visit Peniel when I'm done?"

"Yeah! Let's!" He chimed nodded.

You nodded in approval and said, "Just be good for now okay?"

"Yeh!" He grinned.

You chuckled and spent a little more time with him until you were called back on set ten minutes later. A few hours passed and you were finally finished filming for your music videos. You quickly changed back to your regular clothes and rushed back over to where Haera was watching Xuělóng.

Haera looked up once she saw you changed and smiled. "He's been asleep for the past half hour."

You nodded. "That's okay. I'll carry him. Nothing else right?"

She nodded. "Nothing else unless you didn't give YG all of the songs on your album."

"I did that yesterday. Looks like I have time to relax and buy Christmas presents this week." You grinned, draping Xuělóng's blanket from her and carefully taking Xuělóng from her.

"Do you want to head to the mall now? It's only five. You got done pretty early." Haera asked you, grabbing your bag along with hers.

"Sure, but let's stop by to get some food. I'm hungry and I'm sure Lóng is as well." You smiled.

Haera nodded and said, "Let's get going then."

You nodded back and followed her to the van.

Once you got to the van, you carefully got in before Haera started the van and drove off to Angel's Devil.

"Unnie, I'm paying." You told her walking in the restaurant with Xuělóng still sleeping in your arms.

"Yah. That's not fair. Ever since you got back, you never let me pay..." Haera complained.

You laughed and stuck your tongue out. "Mehrong."

Haera just sighed and asked the waitress for a table before following them.

As you both sat down, Haera ordered for the both of you as the waitress wrote down your order then bowed and walked off.

"So do you want to explain exactly what your concept is?" Haera rose a brow at you.

You just smiled and shook your head. "You should be able to pick up on it easily."

"How so? You come back after almost two years and you changed quite a bit." Haera blankly looked at you.

You chuckled and responded, "Really? How did I change?"

"Well, first thing's first. You're no longer hiding your true eye color." Haera smiled. "Another thing is you're no longer in CUBE even though you told me countless times that you would never change companies."

"That's because I needed someone to back me up. YG is the person to back me up since he knew me since I was a kid. As for my eyes, I just went through a lot while I was away and thought my eye complex was a smaller concern compared to everything else."

"Compared to your anxiety? I noticed you still go through that." Haera knowingly yet casually pointed out.

"Yeah...Things happen." You said cutting off the conversation.

Haera chuckled and said, "You know, you should start learning how to keep a conversation going."

"I actually learned how to kill a conversation. So I don't think I'll be keeping conversations going unless I absolutely have to." You smirked.

Haera rolled her eyes and asked, "So what are you plans for Christmas?"

You shrugged. "I'm not really sure. I'm probably going to spend it with family."

"What about Peniel?" She asked curiously.

"I'm probably going to buy his family a ticket to come here and spend time with us too." You casually answered as a waiter came and placed the food down on the table.

"Thank you." Both you and Haera thanked him before he bowed and walked off.

"And Ilhoon?" She questioned before she stated eating.

"I don't know what to do with him." You chuckled. "What are your plans?"

"I'm probably going to fly out to see family." She smiled.

You smiled and nodded as Xuělóng finally woke up.

"Gūgu, is the food here yet?" Xuělóng tiredly asked.

You nodded and set him down in a separate chair. "You woke up just in time. The food just got here."

Xuělóng laughed and chimed, "I'm magic."

You laughed and nodded. "You could be. But you're not as magical as me."

Haera shook her head at you with a smile on her face and continued eating.


Ilhoon gave one last and ed before pulling out.

"I swear...If I'm...ing sore...tomorrow..." You panted as Ilhoon took the off and tied it before throwing it away.

"You'll hit me?" Ilhoon guessed, moving on top of you with a smirk.

"Shut up." You groaned as he leaned down and started kissing your neck. "Yah! Dooooon't!"

Ilhoon chuckled at your moan but continued to kiss and nip at your neck.

Just as you were about to push him off, Ilhoon quickly took your hands one at a time and pinned them down.

"Baby, enjoy this while it lasts because once the cameras come, our next session is when they're gone." Ilhoon huskily whispered in your ear, then continued to make a love bite on your neck.

"You. ing. ." You said between moans.

Ilhoon finally pulled away and chuckled before dropping down next to you. "We both know you like it the way I-"

"Shut up." You complained turning to face him.

Ilhoon smiled and kissed your forehead. "What should we do for the rest of the day?"

"What time is it now?" You asked with a yawn.

Ilhoon looked behind him at your clock then turned back around to face you and answered, "It's seven thirty two."

You groaned. "It's still early... And we can't go out because of paparazzi and fans..."

"Movie night?" Ilhoon suggested.

You nodded and sat up. "I'll wash up then clean the sheets while your showering."

"Or we can shower together?" Ilhoon smirked.

You rolled your eyes. "Stay down, boy."

Ilhoon just laughed as you walked off to your bathroom.

About an hour later, you and Ilhoon both finished showering and changed into pjs.

"Yah. Will you just keep your hands to yourself for ten minutes?" You nagged at Ilhoon whose hands were around your waist.

"You weren't saying earlier." Ilhoon smirked kissing your neck.

"Shut up!" You said pushing him away from you and pulling the bed sheets off.

Ilhoon laughed and helped you with the sheets.

"So now what?" Ilhoon asked after the two of you finished washing the sheets.

"Are you hungry?" You asked back walking to the kitchen with Ilhoon following.

"A bit. What's there to eat?" Ilhoon asked looking through the fridge.

"Nothing. I'm moving soon so Oppa said not to buy so much." You shrugged, moving him aside to close the fridge.

Ilhoon nodded in understanding and said, "Take out then?"

"Take out." You nodded back walking over to the phone. "What do you want?"

"Anything with meat is good." Ilhoon shrugged and headed to the living room.

"Araso." You nodded and dialed a restaurant.

Once you finished ordering, you walked over to Ilhoon and laid on his lap.

"What are you watching?"

"Dunno." Ilhoon shrugged. "Some action movie, I guess."

"Ah..." You replied knowing it was the show, Arrow.

"You don't have to answer, but how did you get all these scars? Last time... before you left, you didn't have these." Ilhoon softly said.

You closed your eyes and sighed. "The two years I've been gone...You wouldn't understand. No one would. All I can say is that we shouldn't even be together right now."

Ilhoon sighed and just went with what you said. "I understand. You're not ready yet."

'No. You don't understand.' You thought shaking your head.

The doorbell rang as you sighed.

"I'll get it." Ilhoon chuckled putting a pillow under your head before he got up.

As soon as Ilhoon walked to the door and opened it, he asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Can't I visit my best friend?" Peniel laughed.

"That I understand, but the rest?" Ilhoon asked eyeing BtoB.

"She's our friend too!" BtoB rolled their eyes at Ilhoon's behavior.

"But-" Ilhoon tried to protest as BtoB lightly pushed him aside and walked in the house. "Yah!"

"Oh! Ji is sleeping." Sungjae said once he saw you.

Hyunsik laughed and said, "Let's chill here for now until she wakes up then."

"Yeh!" BtoB excluding Ilhoon chimed.

"Then what are you all going to do then?" Ilhoon sighed.

Changsub grinned, "We're going to think of ways to wake her up!"

Peniel just blankly stared at BtoB and said, "We could just wake her up normally..."

"Then where's the fun in that?" Changsub grinned.

"You guys are noisy..." You grumbled and turned around, trying to go back to sleep.

Peniel laughed at your attempt to go back to sleep knowing you wouldn't be able to. "We both know you can't go back to sleep, Leen. Just get up and talk to us now."

"I just wanna sleep." You groaned as Ilhoon laughed.

BtoB laughed as well as Eunkwang asked, "What have you been doing the past week?"

"Recording." You mumbled.

"Oooh~ for what?" Hyunsik asked curiously as BtoB excluding Peniel and Ilhoon took turns poking you.

You whined and lazily slapped their hands away from poking you. "Stop it!"

BtoB laughed and continued to poke you until you grabbed a stick from under the cushion of the couch and whacked each of them beside the head.

"Ow!" They all yelled rubbing their heads. "Why the heck do you keep something there?"

"In case someone, or in this case you guys, disrupt my sleeping." You grumbled and sat up.

Peniel laughed and teased, "Couldn't go back to sleep, could you?"

"Shut up." You mumbled, tiredly whacking him with a pillow.

"You look really tired. Did you end up staying up the whole week?" Minhyuk asked as you tiredly nodded.

"Yah. You said you slept! Don't lie to me." Ilhoon nagged at you.

"You slept only an hour huh?" Hyunsik asked.

You nodded and hugged the pillow, resting your head on it. "What do you guys wanna do?"

"We're actually here to ask two serious questions." Changsub replied.

You stared at him to continue until Minhyuk asked, "Can you help us with our next album?"

You shrugged in response and said, "I have to ask Appa. What's the other question?"

"You have to be completely serious okay?" Changsub told you.

You blinked then nodded.

"Do you want to build a snowman?" Changsub asked as BtoB stared at you with straight faces.

You cracked a smile and replied, "Why not."

"You think you'll last?" Peniel asked you in concern.

You shrugged and was about to respond until the doorbell rang.

"That must be our food." Ilhoon grinned and walked over to the door.

"You guys ordered take out?" Peniel laughed.

You nodded with a smile and replied, "Oppa told me not to buy a lot of food and stick with take out until I move."

"You're moving?! Where? When? Why?!" BtoB exclaimed.

"I'm moving in a few days because Oppa wanted me too. He wants to make sure I'm safe. And I think I'm moving to Cheongdam-dong in  Gangnam-gu." You answered with a shrug as Ilhoon came back with the food.

"Wah. Chincha. That's a lot. Are you sure you don't need help?" Changsub asked, eyeing the food hungrily.

"We're sure." Ilhoon bluntly answered setting the food down on the table in the living room as you chuckled.

Ilhoon handed you some chopsticks and set everything out for you as you smiled at him causing BtoB to groan.

"You two should just get married if you're going to act like this." Eunkwang complains as you heard the door open.

"That's not going to happen anytime soon." Xuěyún said walking in with Xuělóng in his arms.

You immediately got up and walked over to him, stretching your arms out to take Xuělóng who stretched his arms out to you as well causing you to smile and carry him. "Hello, Lóng~"

"Hello, gūgu." Xuělóng chimed and kissed your cheek, making you laugh and kiss his forehead.

You then looked at Xuěyún and asked, "What brings you here?"

"I need you to watch Lóng for a few days." Xuěyún sheepishly answered.

You looked at him in shock and exclaimed, "Are you serious right now? Gē, you're making me move in a day! How can I take care of him? I haven't even finished packing my room!"

"Huā, please? I promise I'll take care of everything. When you get back from YG tomorrow, you'll already be moved in to your new place. Please just take care of Lóng." Xuěyún pleaded you.

"Where's sǎozi?" You asked with a brow raised.

"She's in Taiwan taking care of business and I have to meet here there soon. We'll be back in a few days to take Lóng." Xuěyún answered then added, "You can even leave everything as is tomorrow! I'll take care of everything."

You sighed and nodded. "Fine. Do you have his things or am I supposed to buy him new clothes?"

"I have a bag." Xuěyún grinned and handed you a bag. "Thank you, Huā! I'll make you a feast when I get back."

"You better." You smiled as he nodded.

Xuěyún then kissed your forehead and handed you a piece of paper before leaving. "All his likes and dislikes are on there. Thanks again, Huā!"

"Yeah. Bye, gē." You waved as he walked out and the door shut close.

You looked over at Xuělóng and smiled. "You're spending the night with gūgu, is that okay?"

"Better than okay!" Xuělóng cutely chimed as you walked back to the living room.

You laughed then asked him, "Did you eat yet? Do you want to want to share food with gūgu?"

"Eum! Let's share!" Xuělóng chimed.

You nodded and sat down in the place where you were before you went to the door. You then put Xuělóng in your lap and resumed eating as BtoB stared at you once you fed Xuělóng.

You looked at them and said, "What?"

"Why do you have him?" Sungjae asked curiously.

"She has to take care of him for a few days." Hyunsik answered, ‘overhearing’ your conversation with your brother.

You sighed and told him, "Don't eavesdrop. It's not good."

"I'll keep that in mind." Hyunsik chuckled as you continued to feed Xuělóng.

"Why aren't you eating anymore? Are you okay?" Ilhoon asked worried.

You shook your head. "I'm fine. Just tired."

"We can watch Xuělóng for you so you can get some sleep." Peniel suggested.

You shook your head, feeding Xuělóng another bite. "It's okay. You don't have to. Plus, it'll get late and what will you do?"

"Put him next to you to sleep and leave you." Eunkwang easily answered.

You chuckled and shook your head. "Really. It's fine."

"Gūgu, more." Xuělóng chimed as you chuckled and continued to feed him.

"I never knew you were good with kids." Hyunsik chuckled.

Peniel laughed and replied, "She's always good with kids."

"How old is he?" Minhyuk asked curiously.

"Xuě, how old are you?" You asked him so he could answer.

"I'm four years old!" Xuělóng answered cutely.

BtoB cooed and asked, "Does he have a Korean name?"

"My Korean name is Jiseob." Xuělóng chimed causing you to freeze.

'Ji...seob?' You thought thinking of Yoseob. 'Yoseob always called ourselves that...'


Yoseob was laughing and pushing you on the swings in the park.

"Cheonsa, you know what would be cool?" Yoseob asked you.

You looked over at him and asked, "What?"

"If we had a couple name. Maybe we should call ourselves...Jiseob!" Yoseob chimed happily causing you to laugh.

"Hm...Jiseob...Not bad. It has a nice ring to it I guess." You shrugged.

Yoseob ginned and exclaimed, "Jiseob it is!"


"Hey! Leen! You okay?" Peniel exclaimed finally snapping out of your daze.

"Huh? Ah...Yeh...I'm fine." You nodded.

Ilhoon noticed the look on your face when you went through memory lane and asked, "You thought of him, didn't you?"

You sighed and nodded again. "Don't worry about it. I have you."

"But-"

You gave Ilhoon a cold hard look causing him to sigh and be quiet. "Stop being so jealous, okay?"

"I-" Ilhoon started, then stopped and sighed, "Fine. You have my word."

"Good. Now, you guys can hang for a bit. I'm going to put Lóng to sleep." You said wiping Xuělóng's mouth and standing up with him in your arms, heading to your bedroom.

"What was she thinking of Hoon?" Eunkwang asked Ilhoon curiously once you were completely out of earshot.

Ilhoon hesitated as Peniel answered, "Ilhoon got jealous of who she was thinking of."

"Who was she thinking of..?" Sungjae asked.

"Yoseob sunbae." Ilhoon sighed running a hand through his hair. "She was thinking of a memory with Yoseob sunbaenim."

"How do you know that?" Hyunsik asked with a brow raised.

Ilhoon sighed again and responded, "I just feel like I have a connection with her okay?"

Peniel smirked and said, "She told me about that."

"Told you about what?" Ilhoon asked slowly.

"We both know what I'm talking about." Peniel smirked.

Ilhoon ran a hand through his hair and with a sigh asked, "Are you serious?"

Peniel laughed and looked as BtoB looked confused.

"What the heck... Why would she tell you that?" Ilhoon complained.

"I'm her best friend, Hoon. She tells me EVERYTHING." Peniel smirked.

"What else did she tell you?" Ilhoon complained.

"Nothing you need to worry about." You said walking past them to go to the kitchen.

"Eh? Baby! Why?" Ilhoon whined getting up and walking over to you.

"No reason." You answered, waiting for the cup of milk that you put in the microwave.

Ilhoon groaned at your ambiguity as the microwave rang causing you to open it and take out the cup before proceeding back to your room. Ilhoon ran a hand through his hair with a sigh and walked back over to where BtoB was.

"No luck?" Peniel teased Ilhoon.

Ilhoon ignored Peniel and rested his head on the table.


I hope you liked the deleted scenes…Even though it didn’t seem like many scenes XD
Thank you al so much for reading my story and supporting it :D
OH! One last thing! Who do you want to star in my next story? ^^