Well, there goes his innocent image.

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Good. Now go back in there and go over the dance with BtoB. Fate has a schedule to go to." Minki ruffled your hair.

"Yes, sir!" You grinned walking in the practice room.

"What are you trying to do? Aren't you dating Hyorin-ssi?" Yoseob narrowed his eyes at Minki.

Minki just smirked and nodded. "I am. Just worry about yourself, Hyung."

Minki then headed back inside, leaving Yoseob in his thoughts.


[CUBE Entertainment Practice Studio.]

"Okay everyone. Ten minute break." You announced with a grin plastered on your face, though you were breathing heavily.

Half an hour ago, Fate left for their schedule while Dongwoon and Doojoon went out to get some drinks and food for everyone. Junhyung was in the production room and Hyunseung, Yoseob and Gikwang were watching on you and BtoB.

"Komawoyo!" BtoB chimed collapsing on the floor, panting.

You shook your head at them. "It wasn't that bad. I'm sure Jae Unnie had you guys do worse."

"Nope. This is the worst." The guys complained as you laughed.

"Then I'll give you guys twenty minutes for your break." You chuckled with a smiled as Peniel got up and nudged you.

You nodded as he pulled you out of the room.

"What's up?" You asked curiously.

"Are you free Saturday? The guys want to hang out." Peniel smiled.

You shrugged. "Why not? You guys already learned the choreo. So I'm free until I'm called."

"Sweet!" Peniel grinned as you chuckled.

"By the way, why didn't you just ask while we were in there?" You asked with a brow raised.

Peniel grinned, "Beast sunbaenim were in there and I understand how close they are with you."

You laughed and nodded. "I got it. Shall we head back in so you can properly have your break?"

Peniel nodded as you both headed back inside. Peniel went over to the rest of BtoB as you sat yourself in a corner and pulled your knees closer to yourself, resting your head on them and closing your eyes. Yoseob noticed you by yourself and walked over to you before running to your bag and digging around in it.

"Cheonsa, gwaenchana?" Yoseob softly asked as Doojoon and Dongwoon came in with drinks.

You let out a shaky hum in response as your body trembled.

Yoseob quickly went over to them and got a drink then went back over to you and handed you the drink along with the item he took from your bag. "Drink."

You turned away from him and shook your head causing you to let out a groan.

"Ji, please. Just take it." Yoseob quietly pleaded you trying not to attract attention.

"No. Go away. Leave me alone." You gritted your teeth in pain.

"Ji, look at me. Please, look at me." Yoseob growled forcing you to face him as your eyes were shut tight. '. Why now?!'

"Go away..." You murmured still shaking.

Yoseob sighed and just hugged you. "Ji. Nae cheonsa. Jebal...calm down. It's me, Seobie-yah."

"S-Seob? Oppa...make it stop." You cried.

"Cheonsa. Just focus on my voice." Yoseob said lightly rocking you side to side in his arms before softly singing to you. "Woo baby tell me, how to love/dachin mameul yeoreo jogeumman/meorissoge gadeuk chan saenggageul biwo bwa/how to love sangcheoga namado gwaenchanha/saranghaneun sunganeun haengbokhal tenikka..."

In a matter of minutes, you finally eased down and stopped trembling causing Yoseob to relax and let out a small sigh in relief. Yoseob then let go of you and handed you the drink, opening the item from your bag and handed you a pill. "Take it now while they can't see."

"K-Komawo, Oppa..." You stuttered, taking the drink and popping the pill in your mouth, drowning it in water.

"Anytime, cheonsa." Yoseob smiled wiping your tears and kissing your forehead. "Next time just try to listen to my voice."

You nodded while Yoseob stood up and helped you up.

"You sure you're okay now?" Yoseob asked with a smile. "I can always go over the choreo with BtoB."

You shook your head, declining his offer. "I'm okay. I don't think you know the whole thing anyways."

"Yah!" Yoseob complained following you as you walked over to the other Beast members.

Doojoon chuckled and asked, "Should I ask what happened?"

You shook your head with a smile gracing your face. "All is good. No bubble tea?"

Dongwoon laughed. "Mian, Ji. Not this time."

"You guys owe me then." You pouted causing them to laugh and ruffle your hair.

Doojoon leaned in next to your ear and whispered, "You should go to the restroom before BtoB's break ends. I don't think you want them to know you were crying."

You nodded and handed him your drink then quickly walked out to go to the restroom.

"What did you tell her?" Yoseob asked confused.

"Why was she crying?" Doojoon quietly asked so BtoB wouldn't overhear.

"She remembered..." Yoseob muttered.

"Remembered?" Beast asked confused.

Yoseob sighed. "She didn't want anyone to know. It's the reason why she hates skinship."

"Let's take this over with Junhyung." Hyunseung said before Yoseob could start talking again.

"Or we can wait until Ji tells us herself." Gikwang smartly stated.

"Hyung's right. I don't think we want her to stop trusting us." Dongwoon added.

Beast sighed in unison as Doojoon spoke up, "You're right. Let's just wait for her to tell us."

About five minutes later, BtoB's break ended and you came back to the studio to watch them go over the choreo again.

"Pen, have fun. You don't need to be so serious." You laughed after practicing with BtoB for another few hours then critiqued the rest of BtoB. "Eunkwang-ssi, you need to relax a little as well. Changsub-ssi, Sungjae-ssi, and Minhyuk-ssi, good job. Hyunsik-ssi and Ilhoon-ssi, you two were great. And group wise, you all need to watch where you're going. Every time I see you go into your group formation you all are somehow bumping into each other. Also, I understand that you all need to look for where you should go since this is practice, but don't make it so obvious when you go on stage. Other than that, you all are done for the day."

"Yeh! Kamsahamnida!" They all grinned and bowed.

As they all headed out with their managers, Ilhoon stayed behind for a bit waiting until the last BtoB member left as Beast got ready for their practice.

"Oh? Ilhoon Oppa, what's up?" You asked him with a smile.

"Uhm...I was wondering if it was okay if you could help me a bit on the choreo." Ilhoon hesitantly asked.

You chuckled and nodded. "Sure. But you seemed to have everything down."

Ilhoon sheepishly laughed and said, "There are a few moves that seem a bit hard for me."

You nodded in understanding and answered, "I'll help you during our next practice since you seem a little tired. Is that okay?"

Ilhoon grinned and bowed. "Kamsahamnida!" Ilhoon chimed before bidding you and Beast farewell and walking out.

Yoseob came up behind you and hugged you asking, "Whose part do you want this time, cheonsa?"

"I'm taking yours." You chuckled, pushing him off as Junhyung walked in.

"Yah!" Yoseob yelled chasing you.

You laughed and ran around the room as Beast watched. "I was kidding!"

Yoseob tackled you and narrowed his eyes at you. "Then whose spot are you taking?"

"Junhyung's as always." You laughed as Doojoon pulled Yoseob off of you.

"Awesome." Junhyung grinned, helping you up. "By the way, when are you going to help me with producing?"

"Your next album." You smirked, starting to stretch.

"When was the last time you even produced anything?" Gikwang asked as you shrugged and did a flip.

“It was for the ‘Fiction and Fact’ album if I remember correctly.” Dongwoon answered as Beast finished stretching.

"Shall we get started?" You chimed getting in place as Junhyung sat down and watched after turning the music on.

As you took Junhyung's place, you practically did everything he did from the music video causing Beast to laugh as they continued with the choreo while Junhyung kept laughing along with Beast's managers.

By the end of the song, Beast and their managers were in hysterics.

Feeling accomplished, you grinned and took a sip of your drink.

"Wah. Chincha." Gikwang said as he finally called down.

You giggled and looked at your watch with a sigh.

Junhyung noticed and rose a brow. "You have to go now?"

You shook your head. "No. But just the thought of it being late and I should go home to an empty home ."

"Empty?" Dongwoon questioned. "I thought it was always empty."

You sheepishly laughed. "I didn't tell you guys yet. I've been staying with BigBang since I've been adopted. But..."

"But...?" They asked curiously.

"I was put back in the orphanage last month. But since I’m officially an adult, I’m on my own now. Although I've been living with BigBang, I've been thinking of moving out." You explained.

"Wait...So who adopted you?" Hyunseung asked curiously.

"Jiyong Oppa's parents." You answered chuckling.

"Is that why he's always calling me about you? For a second, I thought you two were dating." Hyunseung laughed.

"He's not my type. I prefer guy- actually, I'll let you figure out what guys are my type." You grinned causing them to groan and complain.

"At what age were you adopted?" Gikwang asked then quickly added, "If you don't mind me asking that is."

You laughed. "I don't mind. How about we all sit down and I'll explain my whole history to you guys."

"Okay." Beast agreed sitting down.

"Though," You started. "I hope you guys don't change your impression of me. Many people I was close to changed and started to ignore me..."

Beast chuckled. "That won't happen. You know you can trust us."

"Komawo." You smiled as started telling them about your life.

During the time you were telling them your life, they all felt a whole surge of emotions as well as you did yourself. They laughed. They cried. They got angry. And most importantly they comforted you.

"I knew I should've adopted you when I had the chance!" Dongwoon exclaimed.

You laughed before saying, "I would be honored to be your younger sister but I think everyone would notice the height difference."

"If we're talking about height, she should be adopted by me." Gikwang laughed.

"Aigo. What's done is done. I'm going to head home. I'll see you guys...sometime since you're all doing promos. You all were lucky enough to have today off." You laughed getting up.

Yoseob boldly stated, "Come stay with us."

"Eh?!" Beast and you exclaimed.

Yoseob nodded. "So you won't be lonely."

"Where would I sleep?" You smirked.

"If anything I can take the couch." Yoseob said.

"You sure?" You asked unsure.

Beast started to back him up. "Yeah. Stay with us."

"You can use our clothes for tomorrow and head back to your place to get some clothes." Gikwang smiled.

"Besides we're wrapping promos soon. So we'll be free enough to hang out!" Dongwoon added with a smile.

You laughed and nodded. "Araso. So should we head there now?"

"Let's just hope the paparazzi aren’t around." Doojoon stated.

"I can handle it." You smiled at him.

Doojoon rose a brow and joked, "I wasn't worried about you."

"Yah!" You laughed with the rest of Beast and hit him.

"Let's go and shower up. Who wants to go with Ji to buy her necessities?" Joonkun asked as you blushed in embarrassment.

"I'll go." Yoseob wagged his eyebrows with a smirk on his face causing you to hit his arm.

" you." You laughed.

"Potty mouth." Yoseob stuck his tongue out. "But you'd like that wouldn't you."

"Well, there goes his innocent image." Junhyung laughed along with the rest of Beast excluding Yoseob.

Joonkun and the other managers of Beast pushed you all out of the room after you all grabbed your things so you all could get going.

"Hyung, are we all going together?" Dongwoon asked.

Yongbok shook his head. "Ani. Joonkun will be with Yoseob and Jihye while I drop the rest of you at the dorm."

"Araso. We'll see you at the dorm!" Gikwang waved at the two of you.

"Yeh." You and Yoseob chorused.

"Let's go you two." Joonkun chuckled, ushering the two of you to another van.

At the store, you told Joonkun and Yoseob that they could go where they want but Yoseob insisted on staying with you in case you got lost.

"I won't get lost." You rolled your eyes. "I've been in Korea for the past four years."

"But you can still get lost." Yoseob insisted.

You rose a brow as Joonkun laughed. "Do you want to come in with me? I'm sure the fans would love to see you go inside."

"They didn't catch me before." Yoseob reasoned out.

"That was during your Shock of the New Era era!" You exclaimed.

Yoseob sighed. "Fine. I'll stay out. Call me when you're done."

You nodded and grinned, then looked at Joonkun. "Samchon, please keep him out of trouble."

Joonkun nodded and laughed. "It's my job, Ji."

"I'll probably be done in half an hour. I'll see you guys then." You shrugged and walked in the store leaving Joonkun and Yoseob outside.

"Was that your boyfriend?" A salesclerk asked with a giggle.

You laughed and shook your head. "Aniyo. Just a good friend."

She nodded and asked, "Do you need any help finding anything?"

"No, thank you. I'm just looking around for now." You politely declined.

She bowed and told you if you needed any help to just ask her.

You nodded with a smile in response as she walked away.

As she walked away, your phone rang signaling you had a text.

I Like 2 Party~

From: Fire섭

You should get the red lacy set.
The one to your right. ;) ㅋㅋㅋ

You looked over to the front of the entrance and noticed Yoseob grinning then running off with a confused Joonkun chasing after him.

You laughed and shook your head before proceeding to look for undergarments. When you were finished, you paid and headed out of the store, meeting up with both Yoseob and Joonkun seconds after walking out.

"Ready to go?" Joonkun chuckled noticing you blankly staring at the amount of snacks Yoseob was holding in a few bags.

You nodded as Yoseob rummaged through one of the bags and handed you a popsicle.

"Komawo~" You chimed with a grin now gracing your face as the three of you walked to the van.

Along the way to Beast's dorm, you finished the popsicle and fell asleep on Yoseob's lap as he played games on your phone. By the time you all reached the dorm, Joonkun woke Yoseob up and told him to carry you inside the dorm so he could return the van back to CUBE. Yoseob tiredly nodded and carefully carried you out of the van whilst carrying both yours and his bags all the way to the dorm.

Once he punched in the code, he walked inside taking his shoes off and went over to the couch to put you down then walking to the kitchen and stashing his snacks away before waking you up.

"Cheonsa, ireona." Yoseob lightly shook you.

You groaned and grumbled, "Wae?"

"So you can shower and change into more comfortable clothes." Yoseob chuckled.

You groaned and rubbed your eyes with a small nod. "Araso. But what about pjs?"

"I'll go get some right now. The others are already sleeping so try to keep quiet." Yoseob said as you nodded. "I'll leave them on the counter in the bathroom. So make sure you're in the shower before I go in."

"Yeh." You nodded again with a yawn, trudging over to the bathroom.

Yoseob chuckled and went over to find you some clothes that would fit you before heading to the bathroom you went in and placed the clothes on the counter, then headed to the other shower to wash up.

By the time the two of you finished showering and changing, you both headed to bed.


Hiiii! I hope you liked the update hahaha. I'm updating my phone too since I'm not home...
Guess where I am!! I'll give you a hint.
It's the happiest place on earth! Or so they say. LOL
If you guessed correctly, YES! I'm in Disneyland heheh~
I got a free button too! Because of a special occasion.
Can you guess whaaaaat special occasion it is~~?
I'll give you a hint, I was born on this day years ago heheh~
Heheh~ YES! You guessed right! It's my birthday!! :D
I can imagine me being V and Jungkook and you guys being Suga.
Considering the lack of comments these days, I think I'll just update when I feel like it.
So yeah. Give some love? Whether it be criticism or some actual love. I don't care haha.