Please, don't give up on her.

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

You hesitantly looked at Yoseob and bowed whilst keeping your gaze locked on the floor, "Mianhaeyo, Oppa. I apologize for trying to use you and not fully understand your feelings. Please, don’t fall for me anymore. I’m going to end up hurting you more than you probably are. I'm really sorry and if you don't want to see me again... Then so be it.."

Yoseob's eyes softened and pulled you into a hug, whispering, "Don't be sorry, cheonsa. Peniel is right. I shouldn't dwell on the past. We'll break it off here for good. But I still get to be your buddy!"

You sniffed and nodded, hugging him back whilst wiping your tears on his shoulder. "I wouldn't have it any other way. But Pen is my lifelong buddy!"

"Yah!" Yoseob exclaimed as you pulled away from him and ran around in the studio.

"Help me!" You exclaimed hiding behind Peniel and using him as a shield causing him to laugh.


A few days later, you were no longer sick and returned back to Cube to watch on BtoB's chreo.

"Welcome back!" BtoB chorused as Peniel hugged you causing you to drop your helmet.

"Thanks, guys." You grinned, hugging Peniel back as Ilhoon picked up your helmet.

The guys noticed you hugging Peniel back and exclaimed, "You hugged him! I want a hug too!"

You laughed and shook your head. "My Dugeun-Dugeun is special!"

"Dugeun-Dugeun?" BtoB laughed as Ilhoon handed your helmet back.

"Thanks." You smiled at Ilhoon and took your helmet as he smiled back.

'That smile does wonders...' You thought before becoming mentally shocked at yourself. 'What did I just think?'

All of a sudden your phone rang snapping you out of your thoughts.

You looked at the caller ID and sighed.

"I'll be right back." You muttered, putting your things down and walking out of the room.

Peniel looked concerned and was about to follow you out until Ilhoon pulled him back.

"Just let her tell us on her own." Ilhoon said getting ready to practice.

Peniel sighed and just nodded in agreement.

"Don't worry. I don't think anything would be wrong." Minhyuk smiled.

'If only you knew...' Peniel thought gathering with the rest of BtoB to stretch.

“Does she know how to ride a motorcycle?” Eunkwang asked shocked.

Peniel laughed but nodded then added, “She knows how to skateboard too.”

“She’s full of surprises.” Minhyuk chuckled.

Peniel nodded again. “That she is.”

About ten minutes passed until you finally came back in the practice studio.

"Places!" You called out causing BtoB to run to the middle of the room and get in position. "Ready?"

"Yeh!" They shouted with grins.

"Let's go!" You chimed turning the music on.

"Again." You announced after they finished the routine for nth time for the day.

"Again?" They complained breathing heavily.

"Do you want to do it two more times?" You asked with a brow raised.

"No!" They exclaimed quickly getting in position.

You laughed and turned the music on causing them to start dancing.

Many hours later as BtoB was practicing, Beast quietly came in and sat next to you.

"Drink?" Yoseob asked holding a Honeydew milk tea out for you.

You grinned, continuing to watch over BtoB. "Komawo. Why are you guys here? And where's Hyunseung Oppa?"

"Sajangnim wants to talk to you, and Hyunseung went over to Fate's Dorm since him and Jae got into an argument." Doojoon answered both of your questions.

You nodded at his answer then furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. "Then what does Samchon want me for?"

Beast shook their heads in response. "We don't know. He just told us to get you since we need to practice."

You nodded and got up. "Watch the guys and my stuff. If there are any mistakes, make them do it again."

"Yeh." They nodded as you walked out of the room.

"Where'd Leen go?" Peniel asked noticing you left after BtoB finished their practice.

"She went to see Sajangnim. Why don't you guys take a break? She's probably going to make you guys run through it one more time." Yoseob laughed.

"Again?" The guys quietly groaned.

"You guys know her by now, right? Even if we tell her you made no mistakes, she won't listen and make you do it again." Dongwoon laughed.

"True." BtoB nodded in agreement.

"Ah, Hyung." Peniel called out as Yoseob looked at him with a smile, telling him to continue. "You and Ji are okay right?"

Yoseob laughed and nodded. "Of course we are."

Ilhoon heard your name being mentioned and asked, "What's going on with Ji?"

"Ji and Yoseob are dating." Gikwang answered simply.

Peniel and Yoseob looked at each other in surprise as Ilhoon clenched a tight fist in both jealousy and frustration.

Ilhoon was about to storm out of the room until Hyunsik kept him in place, thinking it would be better for Ilhoon to stay just in case it was a misunderstanding.

"You didn't tell them?!" Peniel asked Yoseob still surprised.

"I thought Ji told them!" Yoseob panicked.

Beast noticed Yoseob panicking causing Doojoon to asked, "Are you two dating?"

"We kinda...well...we broke it off." Yoseob answered hiding behind Peniel.

Ilhoon let out a silent breath of relief and mentally thanked Hyunsik for keeping him there.

"You what?! Why?!" Beast exclaimed in both surprise and anger since they thought Yoseob broke your heart.

"Heh...heh...heh..." Yoseob sheepishly laughed, peeking his head out from behind Peniel. "You see..."

"It's none of your concern." You answered for him, walking in the room as you took a sip of your drink and grabbed your things. "BtoB, practice is done for the day. I'll see you all tomorrow. Seob, kaja."

"A-Ah. Yeh." Yoseob nodded, quickly grabbing his things and following you out.

Doojoon stopped both you and Yoseob from leaving as Dongwoon and Junhyung ushered the BtoB boys out of the room for the time being.

"What's going in here? Are you two dating or not?" Gikwang asked in confusion.

You sighed and answered, "No. We're not. We decided a few days ago that it wouldn't be good. We're just really good friends. Anyways, I'm gonna go. Seob, I’ll talk to you later."

"Araso." Yoseob nodded as you made your way out.

As you walked out, BtoB came in and grabbed their things since it was time for them to head to their dorm.

"Leen!" Peniel called out before he walked in the studio and ran after you.

You heard him call you and stopped right before you got to the elevator. You then turned around to face him with a brow raised. "What?"

"Who was that?" Peniel asked as if he already knew the answer.

"No one." You shook your head, knowing he was asking about the phone call earlier. "I got it under control. You should go to BtoB and get your things. Practice will be hard tomorrow."

"Leen.." Peniel sighed.

You shook your head and got in the elevator. "Go. Get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow."

Peniel sighed and just nodded, walking back to the practice studio as the elevator doors closed.

"Peniel Hyung, what's wrong?" Sungjae asked confused once he saw Peniel's somber face.

Peniel shook his head and smile. "Nothing. Let's get to the dorm."


Two weeks passed and you finally have a place of your own. Yoseob helped you pick out your house and called Beast over to help you paint the interior once the paperwork was signed. But until the interior of your house is dry, you've been staying at Beast's again. BtoB already started their promotions for their third comeback. However today, you woke up late causing you to quickly get ready and rush out the door after grabbing your bag and keys. While you rushed out, you forgot to say bye to Beast since they were still sleeping in their rooms but you left a quick yet sloppily written note for them on the table since you were in a rush. Once you arrived at CUBE, you went straight to President Hong's office to discuss something then went straight to the practice studio where BtoB was stretching while waiting for you.

You bowed to BtoB and apologized, "Sorry I was late. I overslept. Anyways, let's start practice."

Peniel rose a brow and asked, "As much as it is a sight to see you wear what you are wearing, you're going to practice with that on?"

"Something came up. I'm only practicing with you guys for a little bit before I have to go. Besides, you guys already started promos. I don't even know why you called me here." You answered then yelled, "Now, get in position!"

"Yeh!" BtoB exclaimed in fear unsure if you were yelling because you were mad or something else.

Around an hour passed and you concluded their practice saying, "Araso! Great job. If you want to practice more, that would be great. Other than that, it's a wrap for the day. You guys are already great on stage. Now, I have somewhere to be. I'll see you all tomorrow if you don't have schedules. Annyeong."

"But-" They started but you were already out of the room causing them to sigh.

"Although she left quickly, I gotta admit, Ji has a really nice body!" Minhyuk chuckled as Peniel and Ilhoon rolled their eyes.

Changsub nodded, “I have to agree. Her tattoos are a turn on.”

Ilhoon growled in annoyance causing the BtoB members to chuckle.

"As her best friend, I guess I can say that this will be the first and maybe only time in a long while you'll see her in a dress." Peniel chuckled.

"I'm more curious where she's going like that." Hyunsik said.

"Don't try getting to know her too well. She doesn't like it when people pry into her life until she's absolutely close to you." Peniel said walking to his bag.

Ilhoon thought for a second and asked, "If you know, why don't you tell us?"

"It's not my story to tell." Peniel sadly sighed.

"But you told us almost everything else." Eunkwang pointed out.

Peniel answered, "That's because she let me. Other than that day, I'm not telling you guys anything else about her unless it's basic."

BtoB sighed in dissatisfaction.

"Can you at least tell us where she's going?" Ilhoon asked hopefully.

Peniel sighed and answered, "She's going to China."

"For what?" BtoB asked interested.

Peniel just shook his head, turned the music on and started practicing causing the guys to sigh.

Ilhoon took his phone out and texted you knowing there would be a possibility that you'd check your phone before you boarded the plane.

From: Kiyomi Ilhoon~

I know you left us for an important matter.
But I just want to say, have a safe flight.
...And come back to us safe and sound.
I hope everything is okay. :)

Almost a minute later, you replied back.

From: Jiji-ah

I'm assuming Pen told you guys where I was going?
But don't worry, Oppa. I'll come back safe. :)
Thanks for the concern.
I'll be back late tonight anyways.
I hope you guys will continue to practice hard!
P.S. I'll treat you guys tomorrow if you practice today.
Just don't tell the others. Keep it a secret. ;)

From: Kiyomi Ilhoon

You're welcome.
Hahaha. I will!
See you tomorrow!

From: Jiji-ah

I'll be off now.
Practice hard!
Hwaiting!

"Oh~ Are you texting Ji?" Hyunsik chuckled peeking at Ilhoon's phone causing Ilhoon to quickly put it away.

"Shikuro. I'm going to practice with Peniel Hyung." Ilhoon said putting his phone down and walking over to Peniel who was already halfway through the song.

Hyunsik sighed and followed after him.

BtoB saw three of their members practicing and looked at each other before going over to practice with them.

Ilhoon grinned to himself and thought, 'We're going to be treated to something really good tomorrow!'

When nightfall came, Beast suddenly barged into the room causing BtoB to stop dancing in surprise. BtoB noticed their sunbaes and immediately bowed and greeted them.

"Where is she?!" Beast exclaimed, breathing heavily as if they ran through the whole building.

"Leen? She's not here. I know she left you guys a note though." Peniel answered calmly.

"Where is she?" Yoseob asked almost pleadingly.

"She's in China." Peniel sighed.

Beast grew surprised and exclaimed, "Where in China?!"

Peniel shook his head and bowed, "Mianhaeyo. I'm not allowed to tell anyone anything else.

Beast groaned and dropped to the floor.

"We just want to make sure she's safe." Doojoon stated.

"I know you do. I got off the phone with her an hour ago. She's fine. She'll be back in at least five to eight hours. She just had a few important things to deal with." Peniel smiled trying to comfort them as his phone rang. "Excuse me."

As Peniel walked out of the room, Yoseob stared Ilhoon down causing the atmosphere to quickly tense up. Until Peniel came back twenty minutes later, the atmosphere still hasn't settled down. Peniel blinked and looked around in confusion until he saw Yoseob staring down Ilhoon as Ilhoon nonchalantly stared back at Yoseob.

Peniel cleared his throat and said, "I think it time to head back to the dorm."

BtoB excluding Ilhoon quickly got up and grabbed their things. Hyunsik noticed Ilhoon didn't move and walked up to him.

"Hoon, kaja." Hyunsik whispered.

Gikwang noticed what Hyunsik was doing and tried to do the same to Yoseob. "Seob, we should go too..."

"You go. I need to talk to him." Yoseob said not even bothering to spare a glance at Beast as Ilhoon did to BtoB.

The two groups sighed and headed out of the room to give the two some privacy but stayed in the building since they could leave without their member.

"I know you like Ji." Yoseob started off.

Ilhoon just looked at him waiting for his sunbae to continue.

"So I'll give her to you but only on a few circumstances." Yoseob continued.

Ilhoon furrowed his eyebrows in discontent and said, "If I may interrupt, sunbae, Ji isn't an object that you can freely say you going to give away. She's a human being. Though I'm happy that you're no longer with her and willing to 'give' her to me, I don't think she'll come to me so easily."

Yoseob sighed and said, "I understand what you mean, but the only reason why she hasn't opened up to you is because the two of you need to get closer together. Sure you're close now as friends but I mean as lovers. Ji isn't the type to open up to someone she likes easily. She just wants someone to like her for who she is. She doesn't like anything fancy, so don't take her out to fancy restaurants or make her wear anything formal. She also hates being alone...always talk to her and be accessible at any time. And always remember special occasions... Even though she tends to forget them. Please, don't give up on her. If you need anything else, just... just give me a call. I'll be on my way now."

Ilhoon just stared at his sunbae baffled as his sunbae walked out of the room.

'Is he really helping me...?' Ilhoon thought still baffled at his sunbae's facts about you and got up to grab his things before heading out of the room.

As Ilhoon walked out, his phone rang catching his attention.

He took it out and saw he got a message.

From: Jiji-ah

I landed a long while ago.
But I'm just texting to say I'm safe!
Don't worry anymore!
Just get some sleep after you wash up.
Good bam! ^^

From: Kiyomi Ilhoon

Whew~ that's good to hear!
Araso. I'm heading back to the dorm now anyways.
Sweet dreams, Jiji.
Jalja~ ^^

As soon as he reached the rest of the BtoB members, they all looked at him in concern worried that something happened to him.

"Now that you're all here, let's head to the dorm." One of BtoB's managers said.

"Yeh." BtoB chorused piling in the van as Ilhoon stayed quiet and pondered over Yoseob's words.

"Ilhoon, you okay?" Peniel asked Ilhoon as Ilhoon stared out the window still in thought.

Five minutes passed since Peniel asked Ilhoon and Ilhoon finally snapped out of his thought and answered, "I'm fine. Just thinking."

"It's been a couple of minutes since I asked that." Peniel chuckled.

"Did you guys find out who Chimera was?" Minhyuk asked BtoB.

"Huh? Why?" Peniel asked confused.

Eunkwang spoke up, "Apparently, they're the one who helped make our whole album."

Peniel laughed and nodded. "I see."

"It’s probably a guy though judging the fact they wrote a song from a guy's perspective." Hyunsik stated.

'How wrong you are...' Peniel thought.


Woohoo~ I updated! :D Hahaha Guarenteed! I will update again tomorrow.
It'll probably be a double update but...I dunno. LOL
Anyways, you should know what I say by now if you read these.
Comments and subscriptions are always welcome.
I don't bite you know. I'm really nice.
...Or at least that's what some say haha
I always reply to comments though! ^^
Hope you enjoyed the chapter! :D


Dude, I'm literally shipping these two more than ever.