Yah! That's not funny!

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~ Recap ~~

"Oppa-deul, Annyeong!" You called out, grabbing your things.

"Is it already time for you to leave?" Jiyong asked surprised.

You nodded and gave BigBang each a hug. "I'll see you guys at home."

"If you manage to see Hyunseung, tell him we say hi." BigBang chimed.

"Will do." You gave an okay sign as you left the room.


[At Home.]

Once you got home, you opened up Beast's gifts. Doojoon got you three new headphones and a few books and watches, Hyunseung bought a couple of shirts, scarves, and jeans from expensive brands, Gikwang bought you new glasses of different frames in your prescription along with branded sunglasses and necklaces, Dongwoon spent his money on new shoes from Nike and other expensive brands for you, Yoseob gave you a couple of hats and beanies much to your liking along with a few new belts, and last but not least, Junhyung got you a few new branded jackets, a Tiffany bracelet with your name engraved on it with 'From the Joker' right under your name in small print along and a pair of small diamond earrings.

You grinned at the presents and decided to text Beast to thank them for the gifts.

To: Yoon DooDoo, Wangjang, Yong Joker, FireSeob, Kwanggu, Swoon Male God

Oppa~ Komapsubnida~ The gifts are amazing!
You honestly didn’t have to spend so much on me though!
But I'll make sure to buy something good for your birthday!
Hwaiting on your schedule!
Saranghaeyo~

From: 용조커 [Junhyung]

You're welcome, princess.
All I would want for my birthday is for you to stay away from the carton.
You need to stay healthy so you can choreograph for us again.
Komawo and Nado~

From: 왕장 [Hyunseung]

You're welcome, aegi Ji.
If you're going to buy something, clothes are fine.
And make sure you'll be healthy.
Komawo~ Hwaiting to you too!
Jae says Happy Birthday and to stay safe.
Nado Saranghae~

From: 윤두두 [Doojoon]

Anytime, Jiji. ㅋㅋㅋ
Just stay healthy~
That's all Beast would want for their birthday. ^^
Hwaiting! ㅋㅋㅋ
Nado Saranghaeyoooo~

From: Fire섭 [Yoseob]

You're welcome~~~
For my birthday...try to invent something for my throat. ㅋㅋㅋ
You should be like me and take care of yourself...
But thanks for the support, cheonsa~
Naaaadooooo~~~ ㅋㅋㅋ

From: Swoon男神 [Dongwoon]

Welcome~ ㅋㅋㅋ I'm glad you like them.
I don't need anything really.
Headphones would be nice though.
Ah~~Komawoyo! Hwaiting to you too!
Nado, Jiji.

From: 광구 [Gikwang]

You're welcome, my little bundle of joy~~~
Just let me meet Taeyang and we can call it even. ㅋㅋㅋ
Just kidding. Anything from you would be great for my birthday~~
I'll cherish your support for Beast. Hwaiting~!
Nado Saranghaeyoooo~

After a few minutes of texting Beast, you decided to start getting ready for when BtoB comes to pick you up. You took a quick shower and dressed yourself in your new gifts. By the time you finished getting ready, you lounged around in the living room and played with Leta. All of a sudden, you finally received a text from Peniel.

To: Aileen the Fiend~

Should I come get you?
Or do you want to walk to the car?

To: 두근 두근 [Peniel]

I'll go out. I'll be right there~
Just stick your hand out so I know what car you're in.

After you replied back to Peniel, you grabbed your bag and headed out of your place.

Once you locked your house and walked to the van that had Peniel's hand sticking out, you got in and Eunkwang started to drive.

"Woah. You look good, birthday girl." Minhyuk chuckled.

"Komawoyo." You eye smiled and bowed. "So what was this sudden dinner about?"

"Your birthday of course! We want to make up for not knowing." Eunkwang smiled.

"Aniyo!" You immediately protested. "You don't have to. We're not that close yet though."

"We seem pretty close considering we played games and got to know each other, Ji." Peniel smirked causing you to roll your eyes.

You chuckled. "But you guys don't have to take me out."

"It's okay. We wanted to." BtoB smiled.

You sighed in defeat. "Where are we eating?"

"Angel's Devil." Ilhoon grinned.

'Doesn't Jaehye Unnie own that..?' You thought looking out the window.

Peniel looked at you noticing that you didn't have a reaction to the restaurant's name. "Ji, you okay?"

"Hm..?" You hummed looking over at him.

"You okay?" Peniel repeated himself.

You slowly nodded and rested your head on his shoulder. "I'm just tired. My Oppa's woke me up early this morning and I just got back from America a few days ago. I guess I'm still jetlagged."

"Ah... Keurae. Take a nap. We'll be there in an hour or so depending on traffic." Peniel advised you.

"Thanks." You muttered and fell asleep faster than he expected.

"So how exactly did you two meet?" Sungjae asked curiously.

"We went to school together." Peniel chuckled.

BtoB looked surprised. "Really?!"

"It was only for a little over a year. Apparently, she transferred schools a lot." Peniel answered.

"Wah. Was she in your class?" Changsub asked.

"Babo. How could she? She's two years younger than him." Minhyuk shook his head.

"Actually, she was in my class." Peniel chuckled. "And after that year I left to come here."

"So that's what she means by a long time." Hyunsik chuckled.

Peniel just nodded as more questions were thrown at him about you.

Basically, throughout the whole ride to the restaurant, BtoB wanted to get to know you better by asking Peniel who kindly answered the questions to his knowledge. But throughout the questioning, your head soon moved to Ilhoon's shoulder as you hugged his arm in your sleep causing Ilhoon to look at you in surprise.

Peniel chuckled and said, "Mianhae, Hoon. Ji, for some reason, likes to hug things in her sleep."

"But doesn't she hate skinship?" Minhyuk asked.

Peniel nodded, "She absolutely hates it unless she's really close to the person and if she's the one who initiates it."

"Wait, so she's okay with touching people but she doesn't like to be touched back?" Eunkwang asked stopping at a stoplight.

"Pretty much." Peniel chuckled.

"By the way, what's her ethnicity? She doesn't seem Korean." Hyunsik pointed out.

"She's Chinese." Peniel answered as Eunkwang pulled over at the restaurant and parked.

"Are our sunbaes here?" Ilhoon asked noticing the restaurant closed off for the night.

"I think so." Minhyuk answered getting out of the car as the rest of BtoB followed except for you and Ilhoon.

"So....How are we going to do this?" Changsub asked chuckling at the scene.

"Carry her?" Eunkwang suggested.

"Or wake her up." Hyunsik laughed.

"She's a heavy sleeper." Peniel pointed out.

BtoB nodded in remembrance. "Oh yeah..."

"You guys can go ahead and tell the others. I can wait here until she wakes up." Ilhoon casually said causing BtoB to either smirk or raise a brow.

"If you say so." Peniel shrugged and walked off.

"Text us when she wakes up so we can have the food served." Eunkwang smiled before handing Ilhoon the keys and walking away with the rest of BtoB.

Almost twenty minutes later you started to wake up and noticed you were still in the car but no one was with you except Ilhoon who was asleep with his head leaning on the window.

You rubbed your eyes to make sure you weren't hallucinating. 'What is going on? Should I wake him up?'

You shrugged your shoulders and lightly shook him. "Ilhoon-ssi...."

Ilhoon didn't show any signs of waking up.

"Ilhoon-ssi...Ireona." You tried again with still no luck.

You were about to try again until Ilhoon's eyes shot open.

"Boo!" Ilhoon exclaimed causing you to scream and hit him.

"Yah! That's not funny!" You complained as Ilhoon laughed.

"You're right! It was hilarious!" Ilhoon kept laughing.

You rolled your eyes, deciding to ignore him and get out of the car.

Ilhoon looked around confused once he noticed you were no longer in the car and started to run after you once he closed and locked the car. "Yah! Jihye-ssi! Wait up!"

You ignored him and continued walking.

"Jihye-ssi, mianhaeyo." Ilhoon apologized.

You continued to ignore him and walked in the restaurant.

"Aish." Ilhoon ruffled his hair in annoyance following you in. "Jihye-ssi!"


Wheeee~~ Here is an update hahahaha
I just woke up and I'm feeling happy~
So here is an update for you all~ :D
So~ Subscriptions and Comments are always welcome~
I'll love you all more than I do~ And also~
It's only been 5 chapters and I have subscribers!
Thank you all soooooooooooo much! :D
Comment if I should update another hahahaha