This was a mistake!

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

“So~ Jiji-ah, what is your favorite part of Yoseob’s body?” Dongwoon asked feigning innocence.

You blushed and asked, “Honestly?”

The Beast members started grinning at your blush thinking it was going to be an interesting body part and nodded.

“Ah…Uhm… Well…” You started off, unsure if you should answer.

Yoseob didn’t want to wait any longer and asked, “Come on, cheonsa. What part?”

“His-” You started.


Cuz I’m wild and I’m young
I love you to death, it’s you
Becuz I’m wild and I’m young
I lo-

‘Saved!’ You thought in relief as your phone rang.

You looked at the caller ID then immediately got up and answered it, walking to Yoseob's room for a bit of privacy.

"Who was that?" Doojoon asked Yoseob on the behalf of Beast causing the atmosphere to drastically change from happy to serious.

Yoseob shook his head and started opening all the food. "I don't know. It was in Chinese. But it seemed to be important."

"You know, I always wondered if Ji will come back to the entertainment industry..." Gikwang said aloud, helping Yoseob.

"How long has it been?" Dongwoon asked, starting to eat once the Gikwang and Yoseob finished opening all the food.

Yoseob thought for a second and answered, "Years. She used to be a child actress. Then moved away. Then came back years later as our choreographer."

"I remember when we all first met her. We never knew it was her." Doojoon laughed.

"But you gotta admit, she looked different compared to when she was younger." Junhyung shrugged.

"That's true. No one has seen her since her last movie so it makes sense why it's hard to tell it was her." Dongwoon mentioned.

“Well, she was eleven when she last filmed a movie.” Yoseob pointed out.

Junhyung thought for a second and asked, “Is it just me or does it somewhat feel like Ji is still hiding something from us…?”

Yoseob looked shocked and exclaimed, “You think that too?! I thought I was the only one!”

“Actually, we all feel that way.” Doojoon said but then added, “But it’s best if we just wait until she tells us.”

Beast nodded in agreement at their leader’s words as Gikwang changed the topic by suddenly asking, "You think she'd be an idol or become an actress again if she were to come back to the entertainment industry?"

"I'd say actress." Yoseob answered then added, "but she would probably stick to producing and composing first before anything."

"Don't forget she'd choreograph too!" Hyunseung added.

"Do you think Prepix would take her in?" Junhyung asked them.

"I was a part of Prepix. I dropped out though." You answered walking back in the living room where the guys were eating.

Beast looked at you in shock. "Why?!"

"I was too young and I was only in Korea for a little bit. A day before I left, I dropped out. Though, Haw Oppa said I'm welcome back at any time." You said thoughtfully.

"Then why won't you be with Prepix now?" Gikwang asked curiously.

"Too many reasons. Now, let's continue eating." You said changing the topic and grabbing a bowl of jjajangmyeon.

Beast looked at each other as if they were having a conversation with their eyes and ending it with a nod at each other before continuing to eat their food.

By the time you all finished eating, your phone rang again minutes after you all decided to relax and watch a movie.

You looked at your phone and saw that it was a text.

From: Kiyomi Ilhoon~

Chi, Ilhoon here!
If you don't remember my number haha.
I know it’s late and all but I hope you're feeling better!
Hong Sajangnim said you were sick...
The guys hope you're feeling better too!
Make sure you take medicine and drink lots of water!
I'll see you back at practice when you're better! ^^

Yoseob noticed you were texting and asked, "Who is it?"

"Ilhoon Oppa." You answered texting him back.

From: My Chi~

Thanks for the concern, Oppa.
And I'm doing well!
I'll make sure to take medicine.
Oh! I'll also drink lots of water.
See you then! :D

"Are you flirting with him?" Yoseob rose a brow at you as he read what you texted Ilhoon back.

"No. And why are you reading over my shoulder? You know I hate it." You calmly asked back at him.

Yoseob ignored your question and jealously asked, "Why does it seem like you're flirting? And when did you start calling him Oppa?"

"I'm not! Goodness sakes, Yoseob! I'm already with you. Isn't that enough?!" You exclaimed noticing he won't drop the topic.

"Jagi-" Yoseob softly started finally noticing that you were annoyed at him.

"No. When you actually get your together, call me." You growled, grabbing a jacket and briskly walked out of the dorm after putting your shoes on.

“Ji, it’s too late to go outside!” Junhyung exclaimed as Beast stared at Yoseob who ran a hand through his hair and let out a frustrated sigh.

"Rule number one about girls, learn how to read their emotions or you're screwed." Dongwoon joked, trying to ease up the atmosphere.

"Shut up." Yoseob lightly laughed.

"Why did the two of you get together again?" Junhyung curiously asked.

Yoseob shook his head and got up. "I'll tell you guys later. I'm going to get Ji."

"Araso." The guys chorused.

"Need me to drive you?" Junhyung asked.

"Nah. She didn't grab her keys." Yoseob shook his head and walked to the door. "I'll be back soon."

Yoseob headed out as Doojoon added, "Or later."

"I say a scandal will happen." Hyunseung casually said.

"Agreed." The rest of Beast nodded.


"Pick up...Pick up..." You muttered while walking in a cafe.

"Ji, what's up?" The person you called answered.

"Where are you right now?" You asked.

"At the dorm. Why? What's wrong?" They asked in worry.

"Can you come out to the cafe?" You mumbled.

They quickly asked, "Cube?"

"Yeah." You answered ordering a drink as you heard shuffling in the background.

"Araso. Meet upstairs. I know you have a pass."

"Thanks, Pen." You smiled, grabbing your drink and heading upstairs.

"Any time. You're my bestie. I'll be there soon." Peniel chuckled then hung up.

You got up to the practice studio and sat on the floor before turning the karaoke system on and started singing since you weren't in your right state of mind.

"How to love, how special are we?
How to love, I still don’t know how to love
"
The stereo played.

You then closed your eyes and began to rap, "This isn’t a test, why do we keep trying to critique and give each other a score?
Are blood types even important for having similar tastes? I don’t know
Just love, it’s not artificial, it’s being attracted by natural feelings
It’s like being pulled to each other like magnets, isn’t it?
The moment you start to calculate, it becomes a fake-
"

As you finished the rap, someone came in the room and started to sing, "Love, no just a meaningless relationship
If this is just to take up time, I won’t do it
If there’s time to calculate and put together this and that
I want to look at your eyes once more and smile
"

You went along with the voice and continued to close your eyes as you sang, "I would like to just look at you, just spend time with you
Even if it doesn’t give us anything
"

[How to Love - Beast]

By the end of the song, you hesitantly opened your eyes and looked over at the person who was singing with you as took a step away from them.

They took a step forward as you took another step back until they lunged for you and hugged you.

"Mianhae, cheonsa." They apologized whispering in your ear.

"Stop it!" You exclaimed, trying to push him away.

"I'm so sorry, cheonsa. I shouldn't have blown up." Yoseob apologized again as another person came in the room.

"Leen!" Peniel chimed until he saw Yoseob.

You quickly pushed Yoseob away and hugged Peniel.

Peniel looked confused and asked you, "Hey, what's wrong?"

"Let's go." You said pulling Peniel out of the studio as Yoseob angrily followed after you and grabbed your wrist.

"We're not done!" Yoseob growled in frustration and anger, pulling you back in the practice studio as Peniel followed since you pulled him with you.

"I'M done." You yelled at Yoseob, pulling your hand from his grip. "This was a mistake! And I'm not going to let it happen again! We agreed that night and I was too stupid to think it would stay that way!"

"Cheonsa!" Yoseob exclaimed in despair.

"Sorry for interrupting but what is going on here?" Peniel asked completely confused.

You sighed and answered Peniel, "There's a lot I didn't tell you. This situation is one of them. Yoseob was and is my boyfriend. He’s the one I told you about that saved me. But we broke it off after Beast won the award for song of the year."

"But we got back together today." Yoseob added whilst keeping his stare on you.

"Then why are you two fighting?" Peniel asked still confused.

"He was being jealous! And he knows this was the same reason we broke up!" You stared down Yoseob who did the same to you.

"You guys broke up because of one fight?" Peniel asked unamused.

You shook your head. "No. We broke up because of our constant fighting. Our first year together went by smoothly then when the half of the second year came we started to argue a lot. He got jealous every time I was with a friend of mine."

"Your friends were almost all guys!" Yoseob exclaimed in frustration.

"Then why did you guys get back together?" Peniel asked trying to settle the situation.

You let out a long sigh, "I didn't want Ilhoon to get hurt. He doesn't need to have a troublesome girl like me. He needs to find someone else. And I thought if I was with Yoseob, Ilhoon will give up and leave me alone."

"So you used sunbae?" Peniel asked with a brow raised.

You blinked and hesitantly nodded, ashamed of yourself.

"Sunbae, did you know she was doing this?" Peniel asked Yoseob.

Yoseob also nodded and added, "But I thought if I did this she would still love me..."

Peniel sighed. "What both of you did was wrong. Sunbae, you knew she was using you. Whether you love her or not, you shouldn't dwell on the past if you know she doesn’t feel the same way towards. I'm sure Leen still cares for you but not as much as she would when she was dating you. Honestly, I really wish you could throw away your feelings for Leen if you want her happy. I bet she’ll be happier with the two of you being friends instead of lovers.”

Yoseob stayed silent and looked down at the floor, trying to comprehend what Peniel told him.

Peniel then looked at you and said, “And Leen, I know you heard me say this before but you're too much. I know you’re a troublemaker and you don’t exactly want to fall in love with anyone but you’re smarter than this. You should’ve known that Ilhoon would be hurt if he found out about you dating Yoseob sunbae.  Using someone who harbors feelings for you isn’t the way to get someone else from liking you. You should just give Ilhoon a chance. You need to face your fear of falling in love and just go with it. You shouldn't use people who care for you. They'll not only get hurt but those around you will too. Beasides, I don’t think Ilhoon will give up anytime soon."

"But..." You muttered looking down at the floor.

Peniel wasn't going to hear it and said, "Although I don't want to break people up, I think the two of you should stop dating. Both of you are getting nothing but pain and stress in the end if this continues. The two of you are better off as friends more than anything."

You hesitantly looked at Yoseob and bowed whilst keeping your gaze locked on the floor, "Mianhaeyo, Oppa. I apologize for trying to use you and not fully understand your feelings. Please, don’t fall for me anymore. I’m going to end up hurting you more than you probably are. I'm really sorry and if you don't want to see me again... Then so be it.."

Yoseob's eyes softened and pulled you into a hug, whispering, "Don't be sorry, cheonsa. Peniel is right. I shouldn't dwell on the past. We'll break it off here for good. But I still get to be your buddy!"

You sniffed and nodded, hugging him back whilst wiping your tears on his shoulder. "I wouldn't have it any other way. But Pen is my lifelong buddy!"

"Yah!" Yoseob exclaimed as you pulled away from him and ran around in the studio.

"Help me!" You exclaimed hiding behind Peniel and using him as a shield causing him to laugh.


ASDFGHJKL; Here's another update! :D
Yay? LOL Anyways, as I always say...
I hope you like the chapter.
And feel free to comment and subscribe!
Almost anything is welcome hahah
And again, Happy Birthday to Hyunseungie~ :D