Oh shoot!

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"You know, you didn't have to walk me." You chuckled.

"Oh well. I wanted to." Ilhoon chuckled and kissed your forehead. "Now go inside and get some sleep."

"Araso. Thanks for the outing. I'll see you at Cube." You smiled and hugged him before walking in your house.

Ilhoon grinned and walked back to the taxi then headed back to his dorm.

As you walked in your house, your phone rang. You took your phone out and looked at the caller ID before letting out an aggravated sigh.


Two weeks passed since your outing with Ilhoon and your popularity was skyrocketing. About a week after your debut, you've been gaining many love calls for duets and acting positions. Hong samchon thought that he shouldn't overload you with much since you just started out so he let you be casted in a drama, a musical, and also had you go on various variety shows. Although you were busy memorizing scripts and mentally preparing yourself for variety shows, your outings at night with Ilhoon became more frequent. Soon enough, it was a few days before Ilhoon's birthday. Today you just finished filming for a drama, so you decided to go out and find a gift that he might like. And of course you brought Peniel with you.

"Pen, what should I get?" You sighed as the two of you walked through the COEX Mall.

"What are you thinking of getting?" Peniel asked back.

"That's the thing. I don't know." You complained.

Peniel laughed at your frustration. "You've hung out with him for the past two weeks but you don't know what he wants?"

"Nope." You shook your head with a sigh. "He doesn't tell me anything about him. He asks a lot about me but when I ask about him he avoids it."

"That doesn't sound like him." Peniel said then thought, 'What is he up to...?'

"Pen, do you think he'll be okay with me giving him clothes?" You asked stopping at a men's clothing store.

"With your fashion taste, he should be happy with what he gets." Peniel laughed and brought you in the store.

"Hm...He's the flamboyant type right?" You asked Peniel.

He nodded and added, "He likes casual and hiphop kind of clothes too."

"Do you know his measurements?" You asked him, looking through the shirts.

"No. Want me to ask?" Peniel asked taking his phone out.

"Please?" You smiled. "But don't make it obvious."

Peniel laughed. "Yeah. Yeah. I'll try."

"Pen!" You whined causing him to laugh even more.

"Shoo! I'm going to call him." Peniel said walking away from you.

"Aish." You grumbled walking to the jackets.

A few minutes later, Peniel walked back to you and told you Ilhoon's measurements.

"Thanks, Pen." You grinned happily and dragged him to the jeans.

"Anytime. We are buddies, Leen." Peniel laughed.

"True. I'll treat you to food after this. I bet you're hungry huh?" You smirked.

"Of course I am!" Peniel scoffed, helping you reach for a shirt.

You laughed. "Watch what you eat, Pen. Maybe you'll get fat soon."

"Aye. I'm still good looking so all is good." Peniel joked.

"Loser." You laughed pushing him away from you and grabbing a jacket off the rack, then checking the size before taking it and walking back to the jeans.

"Going all out?" Peniel asked taking a few items off your hands since your arms were full.

You nodded. "All that's left are...shoes. Let's pay for these and get some food before we go to the shoes."

"Okay." Peniel nodded following you to the counter where the saleslady is.

As soon as you paid, you and Peniel grabbed the bags and headed out of the store, walking towards the food court.

"Mihwa!" A man yelled loudly as a crash sound was made.

"Ige mwo-" You muttered then looked over to where the sound of the crash was. "Omo!"

You dropped the bags and quickly ran over to the site of the crash, pushing through people to see what was going on as Peniel grabbed the bags you dropped and ran after you.

"Is there a doctor?! Anyone?! Please! My daughter!" A man hysterically cried aloud with his phone in hand trying to call an ambulance.

"." You cursed noticing no one moving and the many shards of glass around the little girl.

You then spotted someone wearing a badge as if he was part of security and called out, "You! Help me carry her."

The person looked hesitant but came forward anyways and helped you carry the little girl to a clear area, placing the girl down carefully.

The crowd of people followed you along with the father who was practically bawling his eyes out.

"Sir, can you please back away from her and calm down? Everything will be okay." You told the father who hiccupped and nodded before scooting away.

You checked the little girl got any shards on her and noticed a shard of glass on the side of her stomach. Normally you would cringe at the sight of blood, but in this situation you were completely serious and focused.

Within ten minutes, the paramedics came as you were operating on the little girl. Every few minutes you'd ask them for a certain tool until you were finished operating on the child for her to be in stable condition so she could be transferred to the hospital. By the time you were done, the paramedics carefully transferred the little girl on the stretcher and moved her to the ambulance. The father hugged you and thanked you before quickly running after the paramedics to be with his daughter.

You quickly moved away from the crowd and walked over to Peniel who sat on a bench reading a book on his iPad a few feet away from the crowd that formed around you.

"Pen, I'm going to go wash my hands. I'll be right back." You said then rushing over to the restroom before Peniel could respond.

Peniel blinked in response to comprehend what you said then shook his head in amusement and continued reading on his iPad.

When you came back, you spotted Peniel where he was when you left him and said, "Let's to get some food! I'm hungry!"

Peniel got up and nodded. "Let's go!"

The two of you soon reached the food court and ordered your food before looking for an empty table and sitting down.

"Wah. Wasn't today eventful?" You said eating some fries.

Peniel laughed as you stuffed your face and said, "I'm more surprised you're acting like nothing happened."

"Well, what am I supposed to do? Brag about how I saved a little girl's life?" You laughed before taking a bite from your burger.

Peniel shrugged and ate as well after saying, "You could've."

You chewed and swallowed the food in your mouth and said, "Says the person who knows I'm not the type to do that."

Peniel nodded. "That's true. So what's the plan after this?"

"Ah. We're going to pick out some shoes for Ilhoon and shop for whatever you want." You grinned and took a sip of your soda.

"You're buying me stuff too?!" Peniel asked surprised.

You laughed. "When don't I?"

Peniel blinked and went silent causing you to laugh even more.

A couple hours later, you finally finished shopping for Ilhoon's present and dropped Peniel off at his dorm. He offered for you to stay for a bit but you shook your head and refused.

"Come on, Leen. Only for a few minutes." Peniel said.

"I have to work on a new choreo though." You tried to get out of seeing BtoB.

"But...What about me? You don't care about your best buddy?" Peniel pouted.

You sighed and gave in. "Let me to park first."

Peniel grinned as you drove and parked your car.

"Let's go!" Peniel chimed grabbing his bags and getting out.

You just followed him up the stairs as he unlocked the door and went in.

"Peniel, you're back? Oh shoot!" A voice yelled as you heard someone running somewhere. "Guys! Jihye is here!"

Peniel sheepishly looked at you. "My bad. I forgot to tell you that some of the guys walk around shirtless."

You shrugged and walked in. "Can't be as bad as Beast."

Peniel looked at you confused. "Beast?"

"Ah. I didn't tell you. I stayed over at Beast's a few times before I got my own place." You casually answered and sat in front of the TV next to Hyunsik who was playing on his guitar. "Hi, Oppa."

Peniel shook his head and went to the closet to put his new clothes away.

Hyunsik chuckled and stopped playing. "Hi, Ji. What brings you here?"

"Peniel. He wanted me to stay for a bit." You shrugged.

"Ah. Well, he is your best friend. Plus, you two haven't hung out in a while as much as you do with Ilhoon recently." Hyunsik chuckled.

Your eyes widened in surprise. "How did you know?!"

"I always see him getting ready before he leaves." Hyunsik answered then added, "You know his birthday is in a few days right?"

You nodded then switched to Chinese. "I know. What does he like?"

"You." Hyunsik laughed.

You rolled your eyes. "I'm serious!"

"So am I." Hyunsik laughed.

"Gē!" You complained. "What should I get him?"

"Nothing. Just agree to date him." Hyunsik grinned.

You quickly changed topics as you started to blush. "What are you playing?"

"I was just strumming. Wanna play?" He asked handing you his guitar.

You shrugged and took the guitar. "Why not? Any requests?"

Hyunsik shook his head. "Play whatever you feel."

"Oh boy." Peniel sighed walking over to the two of you with his iPad in hand.

"Shut up, you." You rolled your eyes, tuning the guitar as Hyunsik laughed.

After you said that, you started to play 'Officially Missing You' and sang along with it.

Peniel shook his head and turned the TV on, flipping through the channels.

"Leen! You're on the news!" Peniel exclaimed once you were halfway through the song.

You looked up at the TV and continued to sing and play the guitar.

Hyunsik chuckled at your reaction as the rest of BtoB rushed in front of the TV.

"Wah! You saved a kid's life!" Minhyuk told you in amazement once the newscaster finished speaking about the accident in the mall.

"Daebak!" Sungjae exclaimed.

"You're going to be even more popular." Eunkwang laughed.

"The joy." You said once you finished the song you were playing. "Any requests?"

"Wah. You're so cool. Being all nonchalant about the accident." Changsub laughed.

Peniel spoke up, "You can't blame her. She thinks anyone would do that if they were in that situation."

"Koala, you're seriously the best." Ilhoon smiled as you looked away, playing a random song and singing along with it as a faint blush made its way to your cheeks.

Ilhoon noticed what song you were playing and started rapping when you were rapping.

As the two of you were singing and rapping, no one noticed Peniel recording the two of you. When the two of you finished the song, BtoB applauded as you laughed.

"Wah. I hope sajangnim makes you guys become a duo. Your voices suit each other." Minhyuk commented as your phone rang.

"Komawo. But I don't think it'll happen. I just debut a few weeks ago. Maybe in the future though." You chuckled and got up handing Hyunsik his guitar so you could answer your phone. "Excuse me."

BtoB nodded in understanding as you walked to their bedroom to talk on the phone.

"Who keeps calling Ji?" Changsub asked curiously.

Peniel didn't answer and pretended to be reading on his iPad as BtoB stared at him. Even though he felt the stares, he didn't dare look up until you came back. Thankfully for him he only had to endure the stares for a little more than five minutes. But what BtoB didn't know was that Hyunsik saw who called you but he decided to play innocent until you wanted to talk about it.

"What's going on here?" You laughed noticing BtoB staring at Peniel as you sat back down next to Hyunsik.

"Nothing!" The guys chimed.

Ilhoon then asked, "What did you do for Chuseok?"

"I went to Taiwan to celebrate Zhōngqiū jié (中秋節 = Midautumn Festival)." You shrugged with a sigh. "Anyways, I gotta go. I have to film and all that fun stuff for the next few weeks. I'm fully packed."

"Are you free at all?" Ilhoon asked hopefully.

You shook your head. "I don't think so. I'll talk to you guys later."

"But in a few days..." Ilhoon quietly started as you walked to the door and slipped your shoes on.

"Annyeong~!" You chimed walking out.

"It's my birthday..." Ilhoon heavily sighed, trudging over to the bedroom.

"Poor Ilhoon. His crush forgot his birthday." Minhyuk sighed getting up to comfort Ilhoon.


Last update for a while~
Don't forget to trend #1004ilhoonday on Twitter~
Uh...hope you like the chapter~
Feedback would be good~ LOL
Uh....So yeah! Have a great day/night!