You have one chance.

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin - {Gold} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

As soon as five minutes passed, you all headed out to the closest playground and played in the snow.

"Jiě!" Xuězāi called out causing you to turn towards him.

No less than a second after you turned, snow was all over your face causing Peniel to burst out in laughter along with Xuězāi. You shook your head vigorously to shake the snow off, then bent down and formed a snowball. You quickly threw it at Xuězāi and made another snowball to throw at Peniel. Once the two boys got hit by your snowballs, they turned to look at you causing you to quickly run off. The two looked over at each other and teamed up to get back at you.


A week soon passed since your brothers came to Korea. As the week passed, Xuězāi was enrolled into a high school for his studies in Korea while Xuěyún was filled in with all of the business matters that you passed down to him. However, today is Xuezai's birthday so you and the family decided to throw a party for him in the morning to afternoon since he was going to hang out with friends from the afternoon until late at night. Peniel was also there to celebrate because you invited him.

"Zhù nǐ shēng rì kuài lè~" You sang to your younger brother. [Wish you a happy birthday.]

"Thanks, Jiě." Xuězāi chuckled, hugging you.

"Aye, stop growing already. Isn't being taller than me good enough?" You complained.

Xuězāi grinned and shook his head. "I have to be a foot taller."

"Bì zuǐ!" You laughed pushing him away causing everyone to laugh as well. [Shut up!]

"Wǒ ài nǐ~" Xuězāi grinned hugging you again. [I love you.]

You just smiled and pinched his cheeks. "Love you too, Xiǎozāi." [小 xiǎo = small; 災 zāi = storm. Thus meaning 雪災 Xuězāi's nickname is 小災 xiǎozāi = small storm because his name means "snow storm".]

Xuěyún laughed and ruffled yours and Xuězāi's head. "You two were always the troublemakers."

You and Xuězāi looked at each other and gave each other evil grins.

"We love you too, Dàyún!" You and Xuězāi chimed, digging in Xuěyún's pants and grabbed his underwear to give him a wedgie. [大 dà = large/big; 雲 Yún = cloud. Thus the nickname: 大雲 Dàyún since 雪雲 Xuěyún's name means snow cloud.]

"ing !" Xuěyún exclaimed pushing the two of you away as the two of you hysterically laughed. Huǒxīn giggled as Peniel snickered at Xuěyún.

As soon as Xuěyún fixed himself and everyone finally calmed down, Xuěyún suggested that Xuězāi should start opening his gifts.

"Let's eat after!" Xuězāi chimed grabbing a gift from the counter.

You laughed and nodded. "Now, whose gift is that?"

"It is...Peniel Hyung's." Xuězāi answered reading the label before unwrapping and opening the gift to pull out a pair of Nikes. "Nikes! Nice style, Hyung."

"Thanks. I would've gotten something better, but I didn't know you very well." Peniel sheepishly said.

"My turn!" Xuěyún exclaimed handing Xuězāi his gift. "It's from me and Huǒxīn."

"Gē, sometimes I wonder if you're really married and older than me." Xuězāi laughed at his elder brother while taking the gift from him.

Xuěyún just stuck his tongue out at Xuězāi causing you to laugh along with Huǒxīn and Peniel. Xuězāi opened up his gift and took out laptop.

"No way! ! Are you serious?!" Xuězāi exclaimed holding up the laptop.

Xuěyún smirked and nodded. "It's all yours. Newest edition and has an expanded memory space. It’s not going to be released until next year."

"Damnit, Yún. Now my gift seems worthless." You feigned a sigh.

"That's the point." Xuěyún grinned in satisfaction.

You rolled your eyes and threw a pillow at Xuěyún who caught it before it hit him and laughed.

"What did you get me, Jiě?" Xuězāi asked with a grin.

You tossed him a small box and said, "Open it to find out."

Xuězāi easily caught the box and opened it to find a pair of keys to an Audi Le Mans Concept.

"What the hell, Huā?! You said your gift was worthless!" Xuěyún complained, throwing a pillow at you.

You smirked. "Hey, you can never beat me when it comes to gifts."

"Jiě, you are the best!" Xuězāi exclaimed jumping on you for a hug causing you to laugh.

"What about me?" Xuěyún complained at Xuězāi.

"You're cool, but Jiě is just better." Xuězāi grinned causing you to stick your tongue out at Xuěyún as everyone but Xuěyún laughed.

"I'm feeling the love!" You grinned causing Peniel to laugh. "Now, let's eat! The food is ready now."

"Yay! Food!" Peniel exclaimed as you laughed and lead everyone to the dining room.

"Woah! It's a feast!" Xuězāi exclaimed in happiness and quickly sat down along with everyone else.

"Dig in, but save room for dessert. I made three desserts." You chimed, happy that the birthday boy was happy.

"OOOH! Banana foster?" Peniel grinned.

"Ruin it why don't you." You sighed whacking his arm as he sheepishly laughed. "Just eat."

Peniel nodded and piled food on his plate. "Yeh~"

Once you all finished eating, everyone began to play a few games before taking a rest. You and Xuězāi were playing with Xuělóng until the door bell rang.

Xuěyún got up and headed to the door saying, "I'll get it."

You looked at Xuězāi confused and asked, "Did you invite someone over?"

Xuězāi shook his head causing you to shrug it off and continue playing with Xuělóng.

"Jiji~" Hyunsik's voice chimed.

Your eyes immediately shot towards Peniel who looked just as surprised as you were.

You heard at least five pairs of feet walking over to the living room and furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. "W-"

The sound of two pairs of feet caused you to stop speaking and look up.

"Well, ." You said aloud with a sigh then asked, "Why are you all here?"

"Surprise! Since you didn't come visit us, we decided to come for a visit." Sungjae smiled.

You chuckled and said, "You should've waited longer."

"How come you didn't visit?" Eunkwang complained.

You chuckled and simply replied, "I have my reasons."

Xuězāi laughed causing Ilhoon to look at him.

"What is this?" Ilhoon glared once he saw Xuězāi hugging you while you were playing with Xuělóng.

"Ilhoon! Don't!" Peniel exclaimed, warning Ilhoon once he noticed Ilhoon glaring at Xuězāi. "It's not what you think!"

Ilhoon ignored Peniel and harshly exclaimed at you, "I can't believe I waited for someone like you!"

You looked at Ilhoon in surprise as your heart shattered and tears brimmed your eyes because you knew exactly what he meant. You bit your lip and said, "If that's how you feel..."

Ilhoon's eyes widened in surprise at what he just said and stuttered, "W-Wait! N-No! Jihye! That's not what I-"

"We're done here." You stated briskly turning around, carefully handing Xuělóng to Huǒxīn quickly walking away as a tear ran down your cheek.

"No! Jihye!" Ilhoon exclaimed running after you.

Ilhoon was stopped by your brothers who stared him down.

Xuězāi scoffed and glared at Ilhoon, "Jiě, fell in love with someone like you? How dare you hurt her! I should make you feel what she feels right now."

'Jiě?! ! That's her brother?! Ilhoon, you idiot. You shouldn't jump to conclusions.' Ilhoon thought surprised, mentally beating himself up.

Joo's eyes widened in surprise and pleaded Xuěyún to stop Xuězāi from hurting Ilhoon.

"Joo, as much as I don't want Ilhoon to get hurt... I'm sorry. Your brother deserves it." Xuěyún coldly stared Ilhoon down as Xuězāi shoved Ilhoon to the wall.

"But Oppa! He was angry! Please!" Joo pleaded Xuěyún, knowing he had more control over Xuězāi than she did.

Huǒxīn sighed and told Xuěyún to make Xuězāi leave Ilhoon alone as Peniel and the rest of BtoB said the same.

"Hyung, leave Ilhoon alone. It's better if you just search for Jihye instead." Peniel tried to reason out.

"One hit, Zāi. Consider it a birthday gift from him." Xuěyún sighed covering Joo's ears and turning her away from looking at Ilhoon.

Xuězāi smirked and cracked his knuckles before landing a clean yet strong punch to Ilhoon's gut causing BtoB to cringe at the sight.

"Agh!" Ilhoon grunted falling to the floor and holding his abdomen.

"You're ing lucky it's only one hit." Xuězāi growled and turned to Xuěyún saying, “Go look for Ji. I’m going to blow off some steam.”

Xuěyún nodded and said, “Just go as you planned for the day. I’ll take care of everything.”

Xuězāi didn’t need to be told twice and walked out whilst grabbing his coat.

BtoB immediately ran over to Ilhoon to make sure he was okay.

"I suggest getting him an ice pack and some painkillers. He'll have a bruise there for a week or two." Xuěyún advised then added, "You all are more than welcome stay here for a bit and hang out. There's food on the table if you want any."

"Kamsahamnida!" BtoB bowed and walked over to the food as Joo quickly ran over to Ilhoon and told him, "You shouldn't let your emotions get the best of you, Hoon..."

Ilhoon struggled to get up and huffed, "I need to find Ji...I need to explain myself."

"What's there to explain? She poured herself into you and you just killed her inside. This is why she tries not to get attached to people." Peniel sighed and smacked Ilhoon beside the head. "That was for Jihye. But now I’ll help you. I can't guarantee that she'll forgive you, but you can try to find her. You probably already know where she is without me even telling you."

"Someone get me some painkillers. I need to go after Ji." Ilhoon grunted holding his stomach and leaning on the wall as Sungjae quickly ran off to find some.

As soon as Sungjae came back, he handed the painkillers to Ilhoon along with a water bottle.

"Komawoyo, Sungjae." Ilhoon grunted and quickly took the pill before trudging to the door with a hand on his stomach.

As he bent down to slip his shoes on, he groaned in pain causing Joo to rush over and help him.

"Komawo, Noona." Ilhoon smiled in pain when Joo finished helping him.

"Go get her, dongsaeng." Joo smiled and ruffled Ilhoon's head.

Ilhoon nodded and took in a breath before bracing the pain and running out.

"What did you mean by Ji poured herself into Ilhoon?" Joo asked curiously.

Peniel sighed. "Leen loves Ilhoon, but after what he said, she probably doesn't know what to think."


"Koala!" Ilhoon exclaimed catching your attention.

You ignored him and continued to walk away.

"Guǐ Xuěhuā!" Ilhoon yelled giving it his all in his last spurt to you in pain and wrapping his arms around you.

You immediately froze and shoved him off causing him to fall to the ground.

'Of course. Her family is ing strong.' Ilhoon thought groaning in pain.

"Jung Ilhoon. Leave me alone. We're done. There is no ‘us’ so leave me alone." You growled, glaring at him.

Ilhoon painfully got up and clutched his stomach in pain, then looked at you.

You noticed he was in pain, but ignored it due to your immense amount of emotional pain and anger.

"Let me explain. Please." Ilhoon said through his clenched teeth.

"There's nothing to explain. We're done and that's it." You said then briskly turned around.

Before you could walk away, Ilhoon quickly grabbed your wrist and said, "I'm not going to let you walk out of my life again! Two years was enough. Jagi. Baby. Koala, please. I didn't mean what I said. I was just angry and frustrated to see you with a guy that isn't me, especially since I haven’t seen you in so long. I..I just want you to be mine and only mine."

You rolled your eyes and scoffed. "You told me to have more confidence in our relationship. I did. I trusted that you wouldn't have a ing fit over my ing brother. I mean seriously, Ilhoon. What the ?! I know you get jealous of other guys, but why the hell can't you just wait for me to explain a mothering misunderstanding instead of blowing a ing fuse, huh?!"

"Baby, you left without telling me anything! Don't you think I deserved to know why you left?! How do you think I felt what I found out that you terminated your contract and left without saying anything?! All you left was a letter!" Ilhoon growled right back at you. "I cared enough to wait two years for you! Does that mean nothing to you? Was my love nothing to you? Am I not good enough for you now?!"

"Yah! Who are you to-"

Ilhoon cut you off and exclaimed, "I ing endured a hit from your brother! I'm sure you know how hard he hits! I took the hit instead of fighting back at him. I did this for you! I want you in my life, Ji. Please! Just give me another chance! Anything you want, anything you say, I promise I'll do my best to please you!"

"Ilhoon, stop. Just...stop. Leave me alone, okay? There's too much going on in my life." You sighed placing your hand on his hand that was holding onto your wrist and taking his hand off.

"At least tell me you still want to be with me. Jihye, please. I love you and I'm not afraid to admit it. I've fallen for you hard. Just...please tell me something." Ilhoon practically begged.

"What you said really hurt me, but I don't know what I really want right now. It's best if you stay away from me for now and just take care of yourself." You said with a bow and walked off.

Ilhoon just slumped to the floor and yelled in aggravation.

"You know you should go after her still, right?" Xuěyún pointed out, walking towards him.

Ilhoon looked over at him in surprise. "What...what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to make sure you go after her. She's probably heading to YG Entertainment to lock herself in the recording room. Even if she tells you to leave her alone, don't. She tends to push people away when she really needs them." Xuěyún advised walking over to Ilhoon and helping him up. "Come. I'll drive you there."

"Why are you helping me?" Ilhoon asked confused as Xuěyún lead him to his car.

"Simple, you need her as much as she needs you." Xuěyún shrugged.

Ilhoon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and stated, "I thought you hated me..."

Xuěyún laughed and said, "I can't hate you. I think you've forgotten that I've dated your sister."

"What?! When- That was you?! But Noona dated-"

"Jihwan?" Xuěyún asked with a chuckle. "My Korean name is Jihwan."

"Oh my gosh." Ilhoon managed to say in surprise as Xuěyún helped him sit in the passenger seat before heading to the driver's a seat.

"You should try to win over Jihyuk though. He tends to be over protective of Jihye." Xuěyún said starting the car and driving off to YG.

Ilhoon stayed quiet for a second, contemplating something in his head and asked, "Am I assuming Jihyuk is Xuězāi?"

Xuěyún nodded. "That's right."

Ilhoon sighed and looked out the window. "How am I supposed to make Ji accept me...?"

"That's easy. Prove your worth by not giving up. All you need to do is stay stubborn no matter how mad she gets. Even if she starts yelling at you, don't yell back. Just accept everything she says and hug her. Don't let go of her even if she starts thrashing around, then soon enough she'll break down and apologize for everything." Xuěyún simply said.

"Are you sure?" Ilhoon asked warily.

"Ilhoon, I'm her brother. Of course I'm sure." Xuěyún chuckled but then added, "However, you have to make your way through BigBang and the rest of YG Family to get to her. I have no control over what happens with them."

Ilhoon groaned and mumbled, "GD sunbaenim might kill me... Not to mention the rest of BigBang and Beast when and if they find out."

"BigBang already found out." Xuěyún stated.

"What?! When?! How?!" Ilhoon exclaimed in shock.

"The moment Huā walks in the building and someone sees her crying, they know something's wrong and tell BigBang. Huā never cries." Xuěyún pointed out.

Ilhoon sighed in defeat as Xuěyún calmly parked the car.

"Come. There's no way you're getting inside without me." Xuěyún chuckled, getting out of the car.

Ilhoon followed suit as the pain in his abdomen subsided.

"How come you're allowed in YG?" Ilhoon asked curiously.

"Same reason why Huā is. We were both kinda raised by YG himself." Xuěyún answered walking in the building with Ilhoon following behind.

"Woah..." Ilhoon said walking through the building in amazement and awe.

"Yah. You have a task at hand here. You can admire the place later. Ka." Xuěyún said leading Ilhoon to the elevator to get to the third floor where the recording room is.

When they got to the recording room, Ilhoon stayed by the door but out of sight as Xuěyún tried to open the door. Xuěyún noticed GD inside and knocked on the door catching GD's attention who opened the door for him.

"Ji's here, right?" Xuěyún asked GD.

GD nodded and asked, "Why?"

"The two need to talk." Xuěyún sighed.

GD grew surprised and exclaimed, "But Hyung! He hurt-"

Xuěyún cut GD off and replied, "I know. Just let them talk it out. He needs a chance, okay?"

GD sighed and had to agree. Xuěyún grinned and motioned Ilhoon over who couldn't raise his head to look at GD.

"Yah, Ilhoon. You have one chance." GD looked at Ilhoon who just nodded and bowed rushing inside the room.

GD walked out and walked over to the relaxation area to sit on the couch.

"Ilhoon, remember what I said. Be stubborn and just agree with what she says." Xuěyún advised him before walking over to GD and closing the recording room door.

Ilhoon took a deep breath and noticed you lying on the couch. "Jihye..."

"Shut up. Don't speak. I don't want to hear anything from you." You glared at him and sat up. "I told you to stay away from me."

Ilhoon opened his mouth to say something and remember what your brother said, then closed his mouth and went silent.

You noticed and continued, "I can't ing believe you! The ing nerve of you! I told you to leave me the alone! Don't you understand what that means! I don't want you near me! I'm done with you! I don't want to see you ever again! Just leave! I'm not the same person you knew two years ago!"

Ilhoon didn't say anything and brought you into a hug causing you to thrash around. As you thrashed, Ilhoon held onto you tighter but not tight enough to hurt you.

"Is she okay in there...?" GD asked Xuěyún as the two of them heard yelling in the recording room.

"She'll be fine." Xuěyún waved it off. "Just let her vent. She's probably held in a lot of emotions for the past two years."

"Are you sure?" GD asked worried.

Xuěyún rolled his eyes and muttered, "What's with these guys and questioning my knowledge?"

"It's just that we don't want Jihye to get hurt in the end." GD chuckled.

"Well, I'm her blood brother. I know what's good for her." Xuěyún reassured him.


So...I guess college hasn't been as stressful as I thought it would...
LOL I'm lying. It's super stressful but here I am updating..
Expect more updates! Even though I should seriously be studying!
Happy Birthday to Jung Hoseok! Or as I like to call him, J-NOPE from Bangtan hahah
Happy Happy birthday to him~ :)