I'm glad you fell for me.

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin - {Gold} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"That's not reassuring, Oppa." You rolled your eyes as Xuěyún laughed and ruffled your hair.

"Don't worry, Huā. Ilhoon can take care of himself." Xuěyún tried to reassure you.

You rolled your eyes yet again and sarcastically retorted, "Sure. He looked like the first time I saw him. He totally took care of himself for the two years I was gone."

This time, Xuěyún rolled his eyes at you and sharply replied, "Whose fault is that?"

"Okay. Okay. I'll shut up." You grumbled causing him to smirk.


Half an hour later, Ilhoon came out and mouthed to you, "Oh my gosh!"

YG followed after him and said, "Let's start critiquing Chi's album" before heading back in the recording studio.

"You heard him. Let's go in." GD chuckled walking in the recording studio with everyone following him except for you and Ilhoon.

"You okay?" You asked Ilhoon with a chuckle.

"No! You never warned me about him! The atmosphere was so tense! Oh gosh. I don't think he likes me." Ilhoon complained to you causing you to laugh.

You hugged him and kissed him before pulling away and saying, "Don't worry, Oppa. I think he likes you. The one you should worry about more are my brothers. Now, come on. Let's go listen to my album."

Ilhoon sighed and nodded following you in the recording studio.

"Which one's first?" GD asked you as you walked in.

You grinned and just pushed him away, swerving in front of the computer whilst sitting on Ilhoon's lap.

"This one." You chimed playing 'Cigarettes.'

"Why did you pick that title?" Ilhoon asked you curiously.

"Just listen." You replied as GD was jamming to the song.

By the end of the song, Teddy asked, "Are you sure you've been gone for two years? It sounds like you've been gone for two days."

You smirked and haughtily replied, "What can I say? Music's in my blood."

GD and Xuěyún rolled their eyes and whacked you.

You pouted and mumbled, "s."

"JI!" GD scolded you.

Tablo laughed and asked, "How come your brother isn't the one scolding you?"

"Our family tends to say many profanities." Xuěyún answered.

"But yours are classy. Hers are just..." Mino started, trailing off.

Seunghoon continued, "Vulgar?"

"Obscene?" Jinwoo suggested.

"Racy?" Seungyoon suggested next.

"Risqué?" Taehyun smirked.

"Hey! You bunch of rascals!" You yelled at them about to jump on the five of them...or at least attempt to.

Before you could even try to get up, Ilhoon held you down on his lap since his hands were around your waist causing the WINNER to laugh at your failed attempt.

"Calm down. You know they're just kidding." Ilhoon laughed, attempting to calm you down.

You pouted and crossed your arms.

"BabyJi is back!!!" WINNER chimed laughing as YG chuckled.

"Stoooop!" You whined flicking a pen at them which ended up hitting Seungyoon.

"I was hit by my idol..." Seungyoon sighed in happiness while holding his head.

"He's still like this?" You rose a brow at WINNER.

"I don't blame him. Your guitar solo was awesome." Seunghoon smiled.

You smiled back causing Ilhoon to poke your side making you squeal and hit him.

"Was that necessary?!" You exclaimed hitting Ilhoon.

"Yeah." Ilhoon nodded. "You were having that dreamy smile again with him."

"What dreamy smile?" You asked confused.

"The one you give Ilhoon all the time whenever he kisses-" Taehyun answered as Jinwoo then continued, "smiles-"

"Raps-" Mino added.

"And texts you." Seungyoon chuckled, finally snapping out of his daze.

"But most importantly, whenever you think about him." Seunghoon laughed.

GD then mentioned, "Which is almost all the time."

You turned completely red causing everyone to laugh.

"Ji, you're completely smitten with Ilhoon-ssi." Tablo chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"I'm honestly curious though..." Teddy suddenly stated. "Are you going to announce your relationship with Ilhoon-ssi?"

You blinked and looked at Ilhoon, then asked him, "Do you want to?"

"No." Ilhoon answered. "I don't want fans to start bashing when you're about to have a comeback."

You bit your bottom lip and thought for a second before turning to look at Teddy and ask, "Why did you bring that up?"

"You're going to be on ChiTV next week. Due to next week being your schedules for the album photoshoot and filming for your music video." YG answered. "You'll also be going to Japan for that week."

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion then asked, "How will I do schedules if I don't have a manager?"

"Well, I talked things out with Hong Seungsung-ssi and he allowed for Haera to be your manager." YG fatherly smiled at you.

You grew surprised and exclaimed with a grin on your face, "Really?!"

"Haera? Is this the same person as Zhēng Huīláng?" Xuěyún asked curiously.

You looked over to you brother and slightly tilted your head to the side in confusion. "Eh...Why?"

Xuěyún facepalmed and asked, "It's her, isn't it?"

"That's the one." Ilhoon answered for you.

"Ji! Why do you have to know all of my exes?!" Xuěyún complained causing everyone in the studio to laugh.

"ing playboy." You rolled your eyes flicking a pen at him.

YG chuckled at you and said, "Play the rest of the album, Leen. I need to hear the rest before we start making the albums."

"Yeh~" You chimed playing the rest of the songs.

About twenty minutes passed and you stopped playing the album right before the last song.

"Hey, isn't there one more track?" GD asked noticing the music stopped.

You nodded and got off Ilhoon lap and said, "I'll play it, but everyone except for you, Epik High, Teddy and YG Appa has to leave."

"Why?" WINNER complained.

"You'll find out later. Now out. You guys can show Ilhoon to the practice studios or something." You nagged shooing them out.

"Why did you shoo them out?" Mithra asked curiously come they all were out of the room.

"Two reasons. One, I need your opinion on this song and two, I want to request you guys to help me on another song." You smiled angelically so they would agree.

Tablo rose a brow and asked, "What's so special about the song you're requesting?"

"Let's listen to this first then I'll answer." You said playing the final song, '1004.'

Once the song ended, YG nodded in approval as Teddy asked, "So what was the song you were requesting?"

"I was thinking of a YG Family Christmas special." You grinned. "Originally it was going to be a remake of 'The Leaders,' but I remembered Mino Oppa wasn't a leader and Seungyoon didn't seem fit to rap..."

"So then what about 2NE1, WINNER, and the many other artists?" YG asked curiously.

"I wanted your permission first before I tell them about it." You smiled.

YG nodded in understanding then answered, "Let it happen. You have a week."

"A week?" You asked surprised.

YG rose a brow. "Is there a problem?"

"A-Aniya. I can do it." You immediately smiled.

"Good. I'll be back in a week to check the song." YG nodded and walked out.

You let out a sigh rested your head on your arms on the desk.

GD chuckled and patted your back. "Let's get started now."

"We need to plan this out and find out everyone's schedules first, then we need time to figure out lyrics and the melody." You sighed. "After that, we have to choose lines for everyone and record. Then-"

"Hyung, can you let Ilhoon and the rest in? Ji needs someone to calm her down before she has an attack." GD cut you off by talking to Tablo who nodded and let everyone in.

"I'm not going to have an attack. I'm fine." You muttered.

"I beg to differ." Ilhoon retorted walking in.

"Yah." You whined.

Ilhoon just chuckled since he knew he was right.

"So why were we kicked out?" Jinwoo asked curiously as Ilhoon was calming you down so your anxiety would ease down.

"Ji here wants to do a YG family special song and only has a week." GD announced. "Find out everyone's schedules and start thinking of lyrics. Ji and the other producers will be working on the audio tonight. Tomorrow, report in with the lines you've got and we'll work on it."

"Yeh!" WINNER nodded and rushed out to tell their sunbaenim-deul.

All of a sudden, Xuěyún yelled, "Yah! Not in front of me, you rascal!"

Everyone's attention turned to you and Ilhoon causing you to immediately blush and hide your face in the crook of Ilhoon's neck as Ilhoon sheepishly laughed and apologized.

"Woah! Is Ji blushing?!" GD teased noticing the blush on your face before you hid yourself.

Epik High and Teddy laughed at GD's teasing and joined in.

Ilhoon chuckled and calmly said, "Sunbaenim-deul, I think she's had enough."

"Aigo. Ji, your prince in shining armor is helping you." GD teased once more.

"No presents for you!" You stuck your tongue out at him.

"I bet you didn't even start." Teddy chuckled.

You sheepishly grinned and replied, "I didn't. I'm going to later today or tomorrow...or the week after next week."

Tukutz just laughed and suggested, "Let's start on the audio, shall we?"

You nodded and got off of Ilhoon's lap, "Don't you have a schedule to go to?"

"I already abandoned it when I ran after you." Ilhoon answered pulling you back on his lap.

"Yah. Stop pulling me. You're going to break my waist one day." You rolled your eyes then looked around for someone, then asked, "Where's Taehyun? I need my composer, please!"

"Yeh!" GD nodded rushing out, noticing you were getting mad.

", Huā. Bipolar much?" Xuěyún rolled his eyes.

"Should I punch-"

Xuěyún threw his hands up in the air and calmly said, "I get it! Mother Nature is being a to you. Calm it down."

You sighed and ran a hand through your hair. "I need some boba..."

"Somebody ordered boba and tteokbokki?" A voice chimed walking in the recording studio.

You immediately jumped up and ran over, "Unnie!!!"

"Annyeong." Your Unnie chimed, hugging you back then handing you your boba after releasing the hug.

"Haera Noona, annyeong." Ilhoon smiled and waved at the person you just hugged.

Haera grew surprised and waved back whilst asking, "Ilhoon-ah, why are you here? Shouldn't you be at a schedule of some sort?"

You rolled your eyes and answered for him. "This troublemaker skipped it."

"It was for you. It was worth it." Ilhoon retorted.

"Yah! Will you two just stay five feet away from each other while I'm here?" Xuěyún complained at Ilhoon's cheese.

Ilhoon smirked and kissed your neck causing Epik High to laugh at Ilhoon's courage.

"Oh? Xuěyún? You're here too?" Haera asked surprised.

"O-Oh...Hi." Xuěyún waved.

Haera thought for a second and hesitantly asked, "Are you...Are you her brother..?"

"Unfortunately." Xuěyún sighed causing you to jump up and tackle him.

Everyone watched you in surprise.

"Oh my gosh! Ilhoon! Get my sister off!" Xuěyún exclaimed afraid to hurt you.

Ilhoon chuckled and easily picked you up. "Chi baby. Calm down. He's your brother."

"No!" You exclaimed, trying to get back at your brother.

"Give us a second." Ilhoon excused you and him, then walked out.

"Yah!" You yelled.

Ilhoon softly leaned you against the wall and ran his hands along your sides. He leaned down close to your lips and whispered, "Calm down, jagi."

You completely froze as you felt his hands run along your sides. Ilhoon smirked knowing he got you, then pressed his lips against yours. You easily melted against his touch and kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Woah! Shouldn't you take this somewhere else?" GD asked with a chuckle.

Ilhoon pulled away, but kept his hands on your waist and whispered, "We can finish this another time."

You nodded while in a daze as Ilhoon gave you another kiss.

"Jiji, let's start work...ing." Taehyun said blinking at the position you and Ilhoon were in since he just walked over, before he was quickly ushered in the recording studio by GD.

Ilhoon chuckled and asked you, "Koala, you okay?"

"Huh?" You asked finally snapping out of your daze.

Ilhoon smiled and asked again, "Are you okay? You seem out of it."

You blinked and smiled back. "I'm great. I just missed you."

Ilhoon leaned down and kissed your forehead. "I missed you too and I don't plan on letting you leave."

"It's my mistake, but you shouldn't let me go." You looked up and pecked his lips.

"As much as I'd love to continue this, you have work and boba to get back to." Ilhoon reminded you.

You furrowed your eyebrows in worry and asked, "Are you leaving now?"

Ilhoon shook his head. "No. I'm just reminding you. Though, I might have to leave later for my next schedule."

You pouted and nodded. "Fine. Come. Let's go back in."

"Don't pout, okay? You're so kissable when you pout." Ilhoon leaned down and on your lip, leading to another make out session.

"Yah! Will you two just stay five feet away from each other?! Ji has work to do! Don't you?" Xuěyún nagged pulling you away from Ilhoon.

Ilhoon blinked and answered, "I have a schedule in a couple of hours. Don't you have a wife and kid to attend to?"

"Ilhoon!" You exclaimed surprised how blunt Ilhoon was being to your brother.

"! Ji, sorry! I have to go! Huǒxīn is going to kill me for not watching Xuělóng right now!" Xuěyún quickly said then rushed out.

Ilhoon smirked and took your hand, leading you to the recording studio.

"Start working." Ilhoon said while lounging on the couch.

"Yeh." You nodded with a smile on your face.

Everyone excluding Ilhoon noticed the smile on your face and looked back and forth between you and Ilhoon before looking at each other with smirks and grins.

You noticed none of them were helping you and looked at them with a confused look. "What's with those smirks and grins? Why aren't you helping me?"

"Oh nothing." GD shook his head with a grin on his face.

You blinked then shrugged and continued to work on the song.

A couple hours later, Ilhoon got off the couch and walked over to you.

"Jagi, I have to go." Ilhoon said kissing you then pulling away to walk out of the room.

You quickly bolted up and ran after him exclaiming, "I'll walk you to the exit!"

"You sure? You should go back in and work on the song. You're only going to have a few hours to sleep if you don't work on it." Ilhoon tried to reason out.

You shook your head and lead him down the hall to the elevator. "I meant what I said. I really did miss you."

Ilhoon smiled and walked in the elevator, pulling you in and hugged you. "I missed you too, baby."

You smiled with your signature eyesmile and tiptoed to give him a peck on the lips. "Stay safe~"

Ilhoon chuckled and replied, "I have five minutes to spare. Are you going to stay with me?"

You nodded with a smirk and wrapped your arms around his neck. "Why not?"

Ilhoon chuckled and rested his hands on your waist, leaning down to kiss you. Soon enough as the two of you were making out, you both had to pull apart since you already arrived at the floor to exit.

"Oppa, Hwaiting!" You chimed with a chuckle while fixing your shirt.

Ilhoon chuckled and kissed you again. "Koala, Hwaiting. Don't work too hard."

"Yeh~" You smiled happily as he ushered you back in the elevator with one last kiss.

"Bye, baby." Ilhoon said just as the elevator doors closed and carefully walked out of the building without being caught by fans.

You sighed in happiness and headed back to the recording studio.

"Back already?" Mithra teased.

"Should I have taken longer?" You smirked.

"Maybe. You and Ilhoon seem to like kissing a lot." GD smirked.

You just stuck your tongue out and stole his hat to hide your blushing face.

Tablo chuckled and said, "Let's stop fooling around and work. We have a long week ahead of us."

"Yeh." You nodded.

Taehyun looked at you and chuckled.

"Shut it, Princess." You rolled your eyes.


A week passed since you started on the YG Family song. You were completely stressed out and always resorted to smoking since Ilhoon was out on his schedules. Today is the last day to work on the song and the only people left to record were Seunghoon and Jinwoo.

"Again. Rap with some emotion, Seung saja." You yawned. [saja = lion]

"Yeh." Seunghoon nodded.

Half an hour later, it was finally Jinwoo's turn, but you stepped out for a bit to take a -smoke- small break while GD took over your spot.

Five minutes into your break, Ilhoon called your phone.

"Hey." You answered your phone.

"Hi, Koala. Are you taking a break right now?" Ilhoon asked.

You hummed in response then took a long drag on your cigarette.

You heard Ilhoon sigh and ask, "You're smoking, aren't you?"

"Y-Yeh..." You trailed off.

"Baby..." Ilhoon sighed. "Please stop."

You sighed. "One day."

"Your deadline is today isn't it?" Ilhoon asked curiously, deciding to change the topic.

"Mm. Why?" You asked confused.

Ilhoon didn't answer, then after a minute he said, "Turn around."

You turned around to see him there with a smirk.

"What are you doing here?" You asked him in surprise.

"To surprise you of course." He chuckle and walked over to you, then suddenly stopping and eyeing the cigarette between your fingers. "You wanna put that out now?"

"Yeah. Just finished." You muttered putting out the cigarette.

"Good." Ilhoon grinned and pulled you in for a kiss. "Minty and tobacco. Intoxicating."

"Should I still stop?" You smirked at him.

"Yes. I want to make sure my parents get what they want." Ilhoon grinned and hugged you.

You rose a brow and asked, "What would that be?"

Ilhoon inhaled you scent and said, "You smell good."

"Yah. Don't change the subject again." You said trying to push him away until he started kissing your neck. "Oh gosh..."

Ilhoon smirked, knowing he got your sweet spot and started nipping at it.

You moaned and tried to push him off causing him to tighten his hold. "Ilhoon...stoooop."

A minute later, Ilhoon finally let go and grinned to himself.

You noticed his grin and glared. "Don't you dare tell me you gave me a hickey!"

Ilhoon shrugged and simply replied, "If you say so."

You gaped at him, "YOU DID?!"

"You told me not to tell you." He shrugged.

"Ilhoon!" You exclaimed in despair, hitting him.

Ilhoon laughed and just took his scarf off, then wrapped it around your neck. "There. Now, no one will see it."

"Aish. If you didn't have a scarf...I don't know what I'd do." You sighed.

"A kiss for having one then?" He smirked.

"No." You glared.

"Oh well." Ilhoon grinned pulling you in for a kiss.

You pulled away and shook your head at him in amusement before turning around as he continued to hold you.

"Do you remember what you told me before I started to court you?" Ilhoon suddenly asked with you in his arms as you both enjoyed each other's embrace.

"Molla. Why?" You asked confused.

"You said 'Please, don't fall for me,' but honestly, I'm quite glad I did." Ilhoon said with a smile spread on his face.

You chuckled and replied, "Then I guess I take back my words. I'm glad you fell for me."

Ilhoon chuckled as you rested your head on his shoulder and kissed him.


And here is the final and last chapter.
I'm so sorry for those of you who don't want this to end.
But alas, it had to for various reasons.
I'll be making a new story sooner or later.
Keep tabs if you want to read it.
OH!!! There's one thing I wanted to ask...
Do you readers want to read some of the stuff I cut out of the story?
I cna always post them if any of you want to read them :)
They'll be like deleted scenes in a movie hahaha
Comment if you want it and tell me about what your thoughts are overall on this story :)