Can you give us one more shot?

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

You laughed and asked them, "Do you know how to use your own phones?"

"Of course!" They exclaimed defensively.

"Then use them. I'll make whatever you guys want."

"Anything?" They asked smiling.

You nodded. "Just go buy the ingredients. I'm going to take a nap."

"Araso!" They all grinned running to the door and slipping their shoes on before heading out.

Minutes after the six left, you fell asleep on the couch watching a drama.


[With BtoB.]

"Hyung, was that Ji? Did she arrive safely?" Ilhoon asked with a huge smile on his face.

Peniel blinked and rose a brow at Ilhoon. "Yes and yes. Why? How did your hang out with her go?"

"Just curious. And it went well." Ilhoon answered still smiling. "Why did you leave us though."

"Peniel Hyung is trying to set you two up." Sungjae answered.

"Set who and who up?" Eunkwang asked popping his head in the bunk room.

"Peniel Hyung is trying to set Jihye Chingu and Ilhoon Hyung up." Sungjae answered him.

Hyunsik walking in and stated, "So it started."

"What started?" Changsub asked walking in the room as well.

"What's everyone doing in here?" Minhyuk asked walking in the room as well, dragging Eunkwang with him.

"Ilhoon likes Jihye and Peniel is trying to hook them up." Hyunsik answered chuckling.

"But what about Beast sunbaenim-deul?" Peniel asked.

Eunkwang looked confused. "What do you mean?"

Peniel looked at them surprised. "You guys didn't realize they were really close?"

"We did but we didn't think anything of it." Minhyuk shrugged.

"Well, except for Junhyung sunbaenim." Hyunsik added.

"That's probably only because Jae makes him watch on her." Changsub pointed out.

BtoB nodded in agreement.

Ilhoon then spoke up, "Peniel Hyung, why...why did Ji tell me not to fall for her?"

"She doesn't want to fall in love. She's not good at relationships." Peniel answered calmly.

"Why doesn't she want to fall in love?" Eunkwang asked interested.

"She hasn't exactly had a proper relationship." Peniel answered.

BtoB looked confused. "What do you mean?"

"She's been cheated on and abused in her first relationship. And her second one she never told me about." Peniel shrugged.

"She's only been in two?" Ilhoon asked surprised.

Peniel nodded. "Though, she did have a lot of people confess to her."

"She is pretty." Minhyuk smiled causing Ilhoon to glare.

Hyunsik noticed and patted Ilhoon's shoulder to calm him down. "Easy, Hoon. It's just a comment. We all know you like Ji."

"Not like. Love." Changsub chuckled.

Ilhoon started to blush at Changsub's comment causing the guys to notice and laugh.

"Love at first sight. Wah. I want to fall in love." Sungjae cooed.

"So what else is there to know about Jihye-ah?" Minhyuk asked curiously.

Peniel laughed. "A lot. What do you want to know?"

"The basics." Hyunsik answered.

Ilhoon shook his head. "I already know those. Can you just tell us about her life?"

'That counts as a question... Sorry, Leen.' Peniel thought sighing then nodded to BtoB.

"Get yourself comfortable. This is going to be a long story." Peniel told BtoB.

They all nodded quickly rushing to use the restroom and getting food before coming back and sitting down in a circle on the floor.

"We're ready!" BtoB chimed.

"Don't add too many details though." Eunkwang spoke up. "Manager Hyung said we should head to bed early since we have to practice all day tomorrow."

"Araso." Peniel nodded then started telling them about your life. "Heo Jihye. I first met her a year before I came here. When I first met her though, she was a very lively person. Sure, she is now but she isn't as happy as she was before. When we became friends, we were somewhat awkward with each other at first but that phase past and we were practically inseparable. About half a year into the school year, Ji got her first boyfriend. Although at that age Ji said she doesn't want one, she ended up getting one anyways. He was about a year older than me meaning he was three years older than her. Months passed and I noticed a bruise on her cheek. As the days passed, she kept getting more and more bruises and scratches on her. She also started to pick up a bad habit that she never should have tried. She started smoking. After about two weeks, she finally told me she was getting abused and I told her that he didn't love her if he was treating her like that."

"Then what happened?" The guys chorused in curiosity.

Peniel laughed and continued, "They broke up after she beat him up because during this time, she was really naïve and being her best friend, she believed me. So the next day I see her at school, her whole personality changed. She was basically an ice princess when she was in the States, but when she's with me she's the same girl I knew before. The rest of our school year was spent at ease but with multiple guys confessing to Ji which she rejected all of them. One of the reasons why she refuses to fall in love again is because of the boyfriend incident."

Hyunsik spoke up. "What happened after that school year?"

Minhyuk added, “And what’s the other reason why she doesn’t want to fall in love?”

Peniel thought for a second then answered, "Well, after the school year, I auditioned for JYP and came here. About a year after I come here, I got an email from Ji. She told me everything that happened to her after I left. It went from bad to good. Her email was over eight pages but to summarize it, her real parents died from airplane crash. She was then sent to the orphanage until she was adopted. Apparently, she was adopted by a Kwon family. Her adoptive older brother is Kwon Jiyong who we know as GDragon.”

“NO WAY! GD?!” BtoB exclaimed in awe.

Peniel nodded then continued to tell them your life. “Recently, she told me that last month she was put back into the orphanage.”

“Then where is she staying?” Ilhoon asked curiously.

“She’s been staying with BigBang the past few years and to date.” Peniel answered with a smile.

“Anyways, continue on with what else happened to her.” Hyunsik persuaded Peniel to continue.

“Where was I…Oh! A few months after I left to come here, she became a choreographer because she frequently visited YG with GD sunbaenim and YG let her get contracted for a few months since she was only a minor. A few weeks after she was adopted, she was nearly ually assaulted but was saved by someone who then became her boyfriend weeks later. Apparently, they met before…Anyways, though she never told me who it was, I could tell they loved each other a lot. But the thing was, she never told me how broke up or even if they broke up."

"Ask her!" Ilhoon exclaimed.

BtoB laughed at his eagerness. "Calm down, Ilhoon."

"She did tell me her boyfriend was a trainee." Peniel said thoughtfully.

"So her ex and possibly current boyfriend is an idol?!" BtoB exclaimed in shock.

Peniel nodded. "Probably. Oh! And to answer Minhyuk Hyung’s question, the other reason she doesn’t want to fall in love was because of the assault."

“But the person who saved her became her boyfriend after. How did that happen?” Changsub asked.

Peniel thought for a second then answered, “She said something about how much of a romantic he was and that she could tell that he was being really sincere about his feelings. She also mentioned some explicit things but whatever.”

“Explicit?” Eunkwang asked with a brow raised. “What do you mean by that?”            

“Do you mean she’s not a ?!” Minhyuk exclaimed.

Peniel went silent cursing at himself for bringing it up since they didn’t ask.

“SHE ISN’T?!” BtoB exclaimed taking Peniel’s silence as a yes.

One of BtoB's managers came in and said, "Boys, get some sleep. You have a whole day of practice."

"Yeh!" BtoB chorused getting up and to go to their beds.

‘So she’s not a and she might or might not have a boyfriend right now…’ Ilhoon thought in despair, before suddenly becoming confident. ‘I’m still not going to give up! She’s fated for me! I just know it!’


When an hour passed, Beast finally got back with various grocery bags in hand.

"Aw~ doesn't she look so adorable?" Doojoon cooed looking at you.

Junhyung laughed and said, "She looks more vulnerable than adorable."

"Someone wake her up. I'm hungry." Dongwoon complained as Beast laughed.

"I'll do it!" Yoseob chimed about to run over and wake you up.

Gikwang and Junhyung held him back as Hyunseung decided to wake you up.

"Ji, Ireona~~~!" Hyunseung sang like he did on B2ST Almighty causing the guys to laugh.

"Yah. You're too noisy." You grumbled as Doojoon laughed at your reaction and cooed for you to get up.

"I'm tired..." You whined.

"Make food then go back to sleep." Gikwang suggested.

You tiredly nodded and got up to walk to the kitchen. "I'll cook one thing today just by looking at how many ingredients you guys got. Each person's pick is for every day I'm here. Last day is my turn."

"Araso! Me first!" Beast exclaimed.

"Settle it yourself. You have a minute to decide." You yawned sitting on the countertop.

Within seconds, the guys played rock-paper-scissors to decide whose dish will be picked. The winner turned out to be Doojoon causing him to grin.

"Ji! I'm first!!!" Doojoon chimed hugging you.

You groaned and pushed him off. "Ka. I'll start. Go order your fried chicken. I'll pay."

"Yeh~!" He chimed sheepishly before walking out of the kitchen.

Yoseob walked in the kitchen and wrapped his arms around you, resting his chin on your shoulder.

"Seob, get off." You muttered, cutting up the rice cakes.

"Cheonsa...don't you miss me?" He asked kissing your neck.

"Seob, stop. You agreed on this." You quietly told him.

"I know I did. But that can't stop my feelings." Yoseob honestly told you.

"Seob..."

Yoseob sighed, took the knife from you and set it down on the counter before turning you around to face him. "Cheonsa, when I say this, I mean it. I still love you."

"Oppa..." You whispered.

Yoseob leaned down and kissed you, pulling your arms to go around his neck.

You didn't know whether you should respond to the kiss or just stay their frozen.

Yoseob pulled you closer to him causing you to melt into the kiss.

A minute passed and Yoseob pulled away with a small smile. You looked at him and smiled back.

"Nappeun nam." You chuckled. [Bad guy.]

Yoseob looked at you and cautiously asked, "Can...Can you give us one more shot?"

"But the guys wi-"

Yoseob took you in his arms and set his forehead on yours. "Don't worry about them. As long as we're together like before, nothing will stand between us."

Yoseob gave you another kiss and said, "Don't worry about anything."

You sighed. "Let me think about it."

"Araso." Yoseob nodded in understanding. "Do you need help with anything?"

You shook your head. "Everything is fine here."

"Araso." Yoseob nodded walking back to the guys.

You sighed to yourself and started to work on the food again.

By the time you finished, you carried the pot to the table and set it down before calling the guys.

"Yah. Food's ready." You called out to the guys as the bell rang.

The guys came over to the table and immediately sat down as you walked to the door and opened it knowing it would be the fried chicken. You paid and thanked the deliverer before shutting the door and heading to the guys.

"Here's the chicken. Eat up. I'm sure you guys have a lot of schedules tomorrow." You said setting the bag down and taking the boxes out and passing them down.

"You're not going to eat?" Gikwang asked noticing that you didn't sit down.

You shook your head. "Ani. I'm tired. I'm going to head in early."

"At least eat a little bit." Yoseob told you.

"Gwaenchana. I'll eat in the morning. Jalja." You gave the guys a small smile so they wouldn't worry before heading to Yoseob's room.


Here's another update. I don't know why I updated, but I did.
Uhm...Congrats to BigBang's 7 years together!
OH! and Support Seungri's album!
Buy on itunes or wait for the physical alabum to be released! :D
Uh...Comments and subscriptions are welcome!
I don't bite. I promise! :)