Biased!

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~ Recap ~~

"Yeah... Anyways, you guys can go ahead. I'll meet you guys over there later. I'm gonna wait for Leta to wake up." You told them.

"Or you can just come with us. It's not like you haven't left Leta at home alone before." Daesung said shrugging.

"Fine. But first, where's my present?" You grinned.

"We'll give it to you when we get back." Jiyong smiled.

You sighed and grabbed your keys. "Fine. Kaja."

"Yes!" The guys cheered.


[At YG Entertainment.]

"Girls, this is my sister Kwon Jihye. All time best choreographer in Korea." Jiyong introduce you.

"Babo." You muttered smacking him. "Annyeonghaseyo, chonun Heo Jihye imnida."

"Andwae! You are Kwon Jihye when you're in YG! Not Heo Jihye!" Jiyong pouted.

"So you're 2NE1, right?" You asked the girls, smiling at Jiyong's behavior.

"Yo, wassup? We're 2NE1!" 2NE1 exclaimed.

"Yo." You greeted them.

"Lee Chaerin ibnida. I'm known as CL on stage." Chaerin introduced herself as the rest also introduced themselves.

"Park Lee Bom ibnida. I'm known as Bom."

"Park Sandara ibnida. Just call me Dara."

"Gong Minji ibnida. I'm Minzy on stage."

"Nice to meet you all. But can someone tell me where the restroom is...?" You asked sheepishly. "It's been a while since I've been here."

"I'll show you, Ji." Seungri chuckled as the two of you left.

"Is she normally like this?" Chaerin asked Jiyong, noticing there was something off with you.

"Sometimes. But since we made her leave Leta at home, she's probably feeling antsy." Jiyong answered.

"Leta? Who's Leta?" Minji curiously asked.

"Leta is Jihye's tiger cub." Youngbae answered.

"She has a tiger cub?" Bom asked surprised.

"Ne. It's her baby. We got it for her on fourteenth birthday." Seunghyun answered as Seungri walked back into the room.

"Does she have a tattoo on her wrist?" Minji asked curiously.

Daesung nodded. "Yeah. She has a few tattoos. But the one on her wrist is Leta’s name." [I’ll post a link later.]

"She must really love Leta." Chaerin said chuckling.

Seungri laughed. “You have no idea.”

"It's the first present she ever had." Youngbae mentioned then added, "We were originally going to get her a wolf pup since she likes wild animals but-"

"She said she likes tigers so we got her a tiger cub instead." Seunghyun chuckled.

Bom suddenly asked, "How old is she?"

"She was born in 1995." Jiyong answered.

"She doesn't really look like you Oppa. She looks like a mix of Korean and Chinese than being fully Korean." Minji mentioned.

"Ah...That’s because she's not biologically my sister. She was adopted." Jiyong sighed.

"Adopted? But how can she be so-" Dara began. "-carefree?"

"We don't know. That's why we're always here for her and giving her everything she wants." Jiyong said.

"Even if she doesn't ask for much." Seungri added.

"The one thing we have never seen her do was cry. Never in my life since I've known her, has she ever cried in front of me." Jiyong said.

"What about as a kid? She's never cried then?" Bom asked.

"Molla. My family adopted her when she was thirteen." Jiyong sighed.

"Does she speak of the past?" Chaerin asked.

"Ani. We never ask and she never answers." Seunghyun shrugged.

"Because I don't like thinking back to that time." You sighed, walking back in the room after using the restroom.

"Do you know Chinese?" Minji asked curiously.

"Ne. I know Mandarin and Cantonese and a few dialects." You shrugged. "Oppa's parents sent me to school to learn my native language which I'm happy for."

"What other languages do you know?" Bom asked.

"English, Spanish and Japanese." You answered.

"Ooh~ multilingual! That's awesome!" Minji chimed.

"Did you know Ji was the one who made the choreo for ‘Fire’ and ‘I Am The Best?’" Jiyong boasted to 2NE1 proudly then added, “She also made ‘Falling In Love’ as soon as she heard it!”

"Chincha? How come she hasn’t taught us one on one?" Bom asked curiously.

"She gets Jaewook or the other choreographers to learn the dance and has them teach the others." Jiyong smiled.

"Why?"

"It's because I choreograph other people's dances so I'm busy." You shrugged. "But it's fun to get to know the people I teach."

"Who have you taught so far?" Chaerin asked.

"SHINee, Beast, Kara, Sistar, miss A, him," You said pointing at Jiyong. "Block B, a couple other artists, Most of CUBE’s artists, and currently BtoB."

"How's Hyunseung?" Jiyong asked.

"He's doing well. He's really nice and still a bit of a perfectionist." You smiled.

BigBang laughed knowing what you said about him being a perfectionist is the truth.

"So are there any idols that you are interested in?" Bom asked.

You pondered got a bit then said, "Not that I can think of. Cube has some really interesting artists though."

"That means you have someone in mind!" Daesung exclaimed.

"Aniya." You casually shook your head.

BigBang smirked and exclaimed, "Liar!"

"Am not!" You complained.

"Who is it?" Seungri asked.

You groaned and exclaimed, "No one!"

"Jiji likes someone~!" BigBang sang.

You rolled your eyes and muttered, "Where's Seonwoong Oppa...?"

Someone came through the door and asked, "Somebody call me?"

You grinned and jumped on the person. "Blo Oppa!"

The person laughed and hugged you back.

"Biased!" Seungri exclaimed.

"Am not!" You exclaimed back after Tablo put you down.

BigBang rolled their eyes and argued, "Yes, you are. Before Tablo Hyung came, I was your favorite!"

You shook your head childishly and stuck your tongue out. "One of you were. Not all of you."

Jiyong grinned. "It's me huh?"

You shook your head again causing his grin to fall. "Daesungie."

"HA! I told you so!" Daesung stuck his tongue out at BigBang and pulled you into a hug.

"So how come we haven't met, Jihye before?" Chaerin suddenly asked.

You smiled and answered, "You were abroad at the time and when you were here I was either abroad or busy."

"Are you busy for the whole day normally?"

"Depends on how fast someone can learn the dance." You shrugged.

Bom suddenly asked, "You said you went abroad. Where did you go?"

You thought for a moment before answering, "I went to a lot of places but the main ones were America, England, Japan and China."

"How did you learn Spanish?" Chaerin asked curiously.

"She studied Spanish in America when she went abroad." Tablo simply answered.

"How long?" Minji asked.

Tablo answered, "In total, she probably spent eleven years abroad studying."

"Oppa-deul, can we have some girl time to get to know Ji before our schedule starts?" Chaerin asked the guys then suddenly pushed them out before them could answer.

"So who's the boy?" Bom asked straightforwardly.

You rose a brow and smirked. "I don't answer easily. You can try to find out if there even is a guy when you have the chance."

"You shouldn't treat your Unnies like this. We promise not to tell." Dara smiled.

"You're my Unnie?" You asked 2NE1 with a brow raised.

"Ne." They all nodded smiling.

Hours later of getting to know each other better, both you and 2NE1 had nothing else to say to each other.

"Hul...Now what?" Chaerin asked.

"Uhm..." You blinked.

Bzzzt.

From: Penny Shin

Chingu~ BtoB wants to know if you want to eat dinner with us tonight.
Text me back if you know!
P.S. I hope I'm still not Penny Shin on your phone...

From: Aileen the Fiend~

Uh...Let me ask my Oppas first.
Then I'll get back to you. :)
You know I love food. Heheh~
And...uh...I'll change it? :P

From: Penny Shin

Okay. We'll wait for your response.
...I hope you do change it...

"Who are you texting?!" Jiyong exclaimed barging in the room.

You smiled ignoring Jiyong's question and asked, "Oppa, can I go out to dinner with a friend?"

Seunghyun asked, "Who?"

"A friend from the States." You grinned hopefully.

Seungri asked, "Idol?"

You nodded. "Please?"

"Well known?" BigBang started interrogating you.

You pondered for a bit before answering, "Decent."

"Members in the group?"

"Seven total."

"Age range?"

"1991 to 95."

Youngbae asked, "How many work out?"

"Almost all?"

"Stronger than you?"

You paused and debated whether to lie but decided not to. "Probably two or three."

"Go ahead. Make sure they take care of you or I'll take care of them." Daesung warned you. "And you have to be here or at home by ten."

"Ne!" You grinned hugging him.

BigBang complained. "Yah! What about us?!"

You hugged the rest of BigBang as 2NE1laughed.


ROFL This gif hahaha. Son. Nam. Shin. XD
Everyone but Yoseob goes with it XD
Anyways, here's the chapter~
...I seriously need to start on making a poster or somethin...It really looks blank.. :<
Uh...comments and subscriptions are as I said before, always welcome haha
P.S. I have a LINE now. So if you wanna chat with me, PM me your ID, yeah? ^^