So what am I supposed to do?

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin - {Gold} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Yah! What is going on here?!" Rain's voice boomed throughout the practice room.

Everyone looked at each other in worry except for Ilhoon who was glaring at Yoseob.

"Rain sunbaenim..." Everyone muttered causing Rain to get frustrated and ask again, "What is going on here?"

No one dared to speak let along look up.

"Someone better speak up." Rain threatened.

Suddenly, the door swung open as another person walked in the practice room causing all eyes to go to them.


Peniel was lounging in your living room watching a movie as you were changing in your room. While you were changing, your phone started to vibrate on top of the coffee table causing Peniel to call your name.

You walked out of your room with shirt in hand and asked, "What?"

"Your phone is ringing." Peniel stated, tossing you your phone and noticed a few scars on your abdomen. 'She's never had scars before...'

You caught your phone and looked at the caller ID before answering, "Yeah?"

"Yah. Where are you right now?" The person on the line called out.

"I'm at the club. Why?" You asked curiously, slyly lying about your whereabouts.

You could hear the person on the other line scoff, "Ji, I know you aren't there. I don't hear music. You're at home, aren't you?"

You rolled your eyes. "Why are you asking if you already know?"

"I need to talk to you." The person replied.

You grew surprised and tried to protest, "But, Unnie-"

"Stay there. I'll be there in a few minutes. Bye." She said hanging up.

You sighed, put your shirt on, and dropped yourself on the couch.

Peniel chuckled and asked, "Who was that?"

"Minjoo Unnie..." You muttered.

Peniel look confused and carefully asked, "As in the singer from JYP?"

You nodded. "She'll be here in a few minutes..."

"Why?" Peniel asked another question.

"I don't know, Pen. She just said we needed to talk then hung up." You groaned.

Peniel blinked and shrugged. "It probably won't be too bad."

"Says you." You sighed.

About halfway into the movie Peniel was watching, someone started ringing doorbell.

You got up and looked at the mini screen to find Joo at the door with someone next to her as Peniel continued to watch the movie.

You stared at the screen for a while before deciding to go back to the living room to continue watching the movie.

"Ji, I know you're in there. I can hear a movie playing. If you're not coming out, I'll come in." Joo announced opening the door and pushing someone in first before she followed behind them.

Peniel quickly paused the movie as the door opened causing both you and Peniel looked over at the door in surprise.

"X-Xuěyún gē..." You breathed out in surprise once you saw who she was with.

'Speak of the devil and he shall appear.' Peniel thought with a chuckle.

Xuěyún smiled and walked over to you as you immediately got up and ran into his arms, wrapping yours around his torso.

He chuckled and patted your head, hugging you back.

You started crying and clutched onto his blazer.

Joo just smiled at the scene as Xuěyún hugged you until you finally calmed down.

"I've missed you so much." You murmured, finally calling down and pulling away from him.

"I've missed you too, sis." He smiled and wiped your tears. "But there's a reason why I'm here."

You sniffled and nodded. "I figured that."

Xuěyún laughed and ruffled your hair. "As expected from you. You were always the smart one."

"Why are you here?" You asked as Leta ran to you and stared at Xuěyún.

"Two reasons actually. One, to see you since you really know how to keep yourself hidden, and two, to get you back into the entertainment industry." He smiled at you.

You gave him a small smile back which then quickly faltered as you asked, "But what about-"

"Don't worry about anything. I'll take care of everything with grandpa." Xuěyún chuckled.

You shook your head and replied, "I already have everything taken care of. I'm the new owner of the company, but I was complaining how I want you to take over. I was just about to search for you too."

Xuěyún laughed and nodded. "I'd be glad to take over."

"Good. I have everything you need and I just told my secretary that you're taking over." You chimed happily and sent a text to your secretary.

Xuěyún shook his head in amusement and just said, "I already asked YG to sign you into his company so you better get started on your comeback album."

You stared at him jawdropped and pulled him in a hug. "Gē, you're the best, but I’ve been signed with YG. I had a dual contract before I left. But I still love you!"

Xuěyún laughed then smirked, "I know you do."

"You know... I've always wanted to ask... Why didn't you take over the company before?" You asked curiously.

"Because I was rebellious at the time and didn't think of how my actions could cause you to run away." He sighed then continued, "But this time, I'll make it up to you and take over the company. I should've done so long ago, but I wanted to make sure you didn't want it first. Though, I've got to say, you've done a wonderful job making it rise in the span of a year."

"I've learned from the best." You laughed.

"You only learned for half a year from me. And you were five at the time!" Xuěyún rolled his eyes at you then noticed Peniel and asked, "So who's this?"

"This is my best friend, Peniel." You answered then introduced Peniel to your brother. "Pen, this is Xuěyún gē or as you can call him, Jihwan Hyung."

"Oh..Annyeonghaseyo. Peniel ibnida." Peniel politely introduced himself.

Xuěyún chuckled and said, "You can speak informally if you want. Better yet, why don't you just speak in English?"

Peniel grew surprised, "You know English?"

"Our whole family does actually. We were all taught to speak English, Korean, Spanish, Japanese, and Chinese. However from what I know, Ji only understands Thai." Xuěyún chuckled. "But usually, we don't say we can speak Korean when in Korea and that goes for Chinese in China or Taiwan."

You rolled your eyes and grabbed his arm. "Come! Let's go all get food!"

Joo laughed at your enthusiasm for food and said, "I'll leave you to catch up."

"But Unnie-" You started as she cut you off.

"It's okay. I have to head back to JYP anyways. I'll talk to you again later." Joo smiled and waved with her phone in hand. ‘Mian, Ji. I have other things to take care of.’

Joo then quickly walked out before you could say another word causing you to sigh.

Xuěyún noticed your upset expression and said, "Come on, Huā, Pen. I'll treat us to an early dinner."

Your eyes immediately lit up causing Peniel and Xuěyún to chuckle. "Let's go!"


"If you don't mind me asking, what's going on here?" Joo asked with a brow raised noticing Ilhoon being held back, an angry Rain fuming at everyone, and other CUBE artists staring along the sidelines.

"He/They started it!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Noona...What are you doing here..?" Ilhoon asked as all his anger suddenly vanished and was replaced with confusion and surprise.

Joo sighed and told the BtoB members to let Ilhoon go before answering, "I need to talk to you."

"But Noona-"

Joo sternly stared at her brother causing him to sigh and nodded.

"Now, let's go." Joo said dragging her brother away from everyone.

"Noona, what's going on?" Ilhoon asked confused as Joo continued to drag him through the halls of the company until they were at the exit.

Joo didn't answer him until they were all the way back home.

"Noona, we're already at home. Can you please answer me now?" Ilhoon begged his sister.

Joo took a deep breath then replied back with, "Do you still like Jihye?"

Ilhoon gritted his teeth as his heart clenched in pain and calmly yet quietly asked back, "Noona...Why are you bringing her up...?"

"Ilhoon-ah, just answer my question." Joo firmly said.

Ilhoon sighed and softly replied, "I love her..."

"Then get her back." Joo smirked.

"Noona...I can't. She'll push me away." Ilhoon sadly sighed.

Joo touched her brother's forehead and nagged, "You spent almost two years waiting for her! Why are you giving up now after she pushed you away once?"

"Noona! You should've been there. It's like she never wanted to see me again." Ilhoon sighed, completely heartbroken.

"She had a reason to. Knowing Peniel and Yoseob, I'm assuming they didn't tell you anything. So I'll tell you now." Joo told him. "Ji is supposed to be taking care of the family company. Her older brother was supposed to when Ji was younger but he was rebellious at the time and ran away meaning Ji was next in line. So when she was ten, she ran away with the help of her brother. After she ran away, the two lost contact. Jihye was then found on the streets and was sent to an orphanage where Ji was then adopted by GD's family. Years passed since then and her grandpa finally found her and told her to take over the company. It was a hard decision for her to make since the two of you wer-"

"Not were. We technically still are together. We never officially broke up.." Ilhoon corrected his sister causing her to smile.

"Well, as I was saying, she couldn't decide to leave or not because the two of you are dating. That is until an anti pissed her off by telling Ji her parents death was a fake which threw Ji into a pit of rage. Thus, causing Ji to resign from CUBE and giving into what her grandpa wanted her to do." Joo explained. "Then two years later, the company flourished and she comes back her to run away again because she misses the music industry."

"So you're telling me she picked family over me..?" Ilhoon clarified.

Joo nodded as Ilhoon chuckled in pride.

"Thanks, Noona. I'm going to get my girlfriend back whether she wants to or not." Ilhoon grinned. 'Even though she should've just told me what was going on...'

Joo laughed at her brother and said, "I'm sure she wants to be with you, Hooni. She's just afraid right now. However, there's something else I need to tell you..."

Ilhoon looked at his sister and waited for her to continue. "...her brother is currently here and is going to take care of everything. The only problem is...you seriously have to be on his good side. He's really stubborn and over protective of Ji ever since their parents died. So if you introduce yourself to him as her boyfriend, I can guarantee that you'll be in an interrogation and you'll be doing tasks to be accepted by him." Joo told Ilhoon.

Ilhoon sighed and said, "I thought it was going to be more serious."

Joo hit his arm and exclaimed, "Ilhoon! It is serious!"

"Noona, everyone likes me. I'm sure he'll like me too." Ilhoon smirked.

Joo rolled her eyes. "Ilhoon, he doesn't care if you're an artist. He'll give you credit for being one at a young age but he won't care that much."

"So what am I supposed to do?" Ilhoon rose a brow.

"He likes ties, food, mainly bulgogi and bibimbap, and sports, specifically soccer and basketball." Joo told Ilhoon then added, "And if you ever want one on one time with him, make sure you don't say anything too bad. Although he doesn't like formalities, please be just a little formal with him."

Ilhoon narrowed his eyes at his sister and asked, "How do you know all of this? Do you like him?"

"No! I mean...I used to but not anymore. He's married anyways." Joo waved it off. "Now, tell me what you're planning to do to get Ji. I want to help."


"Gē!" A teenage boy exclaimed running over to Xuěyún.

Xuěyún looked surprised then said, "Xuězāi, what are you doing here? I thought-"

You looked at the boy named Xuězāi and asked Xuěyún, "Is that really...Xuězāi?"

"Are you Huā jiě?" Xuězāi asked you with a smile.

You nodded causing Xuězāi to immediately hug you.

"Jiě! It's been a long time since I've last seen you!" Xuězāi chimed. "I missed you a lot. You're much prettier now! Gēge said you're an idol now!"

You smiled and ruffled his hair even though he was slightly taller than you, "It's been years since I last saw you.. You were only five when I left. However, I'm not an idol. I'm just a normal artist, but what else did gē say about me?"

Xuězāi grinned. "He said you're a younger version of māma."

"Mother was very pretty..." You softly smiled.

Xuěyún noticed the look of sadness in your face then turned to look at Xuězāi and urgently asked, "Why are you here? Where's-"

"Yún! Big news about grandfather!" A woman in her mid twenties exclaimed then noticed you and politely bowed, introducing herself. "I'm Xuěyún's wife, Jiǎng Huǒxīn. I think we met at the wedding right?"

"Hi! Guǐ Xuěhuā. I'm sure your surname is Guǐ as well, right?" You waved at her with a smile.

Xuěyún flicked your forehead and said, "Don't be rude."

Huǒxīn then flicked Xuěyún and said, "Don't hurt your sister!"

Peniel and Xuězāi laughed as you and Xuěyún rubbed your foreheads.

Huǒxīn noticed Peniel and asked, "Who are you?"

Peniel looked at you confused as Xuězāi then asked Peniel, "Are you her boyfriend?"

"Oh no! I'm just a friend!" Peniel quickly shook his head.

You whack Peniel and exclaimed, "Must you say that as if you're offended?! Anyone would love to date me!"

"But you wouldn't like to date them..." Peniel rolled his eyes at you.

You then noticed Huǒxīn looking confused and introduced her to Peniel, "Sǎozi, this is Peniel. He's my best friend." [Sǎozi = sister in law/older brother’s wife.]

She nodded in understanding and smiled at Peniel.

You then looked at your older brother and asked him, "What languages does she know?"

"Mandarin, Cantonese, and Taiwanese. She's still learning English though." Xuěyún smiled.

"How about we head to my place and talk? I think your wife is tired from carrying your child." You chuckled at Xuěyún who nodded in agreement.

Once you all got to your place, you took the child from Huǒxīn after asking her for her permission as the child cooed and played with you.

"What's his name?" You asked Xuěyún and Huǒxīn.

"Xuělóng." Xuěyún smiled.

"I see you kept the snow character in the family." You chuckled.

Xuěyún smiled and said, "Why not? Our family is practically as cold as snow. Plus, both you and Lóng have blue eyes."

You rolled your eyes and shook your head while playing with Xuělóng.

"Bǎobèi, what were you saying about big news involving grandpa?" Xuěyún asked Huǒxīn.

"Grandfather was arrested for blood money." Huǒxīn replied as you gave a small smirk. "It was all over the news in Taiwan recently. He told the press that the person who will now be running the company would be Huā, but since she handed off the company to you, you run it now."

You had the feeling Xuěyún was going to look at you so you quickly changed your expression to something solemn.

Xuěyún looked at you and studied your face. "Did you know about this?"

You shrugged. "Was I supposed to?"

Xuěyún's gaze hardened and he growled in Japanese, "Did you or did you not know about grandfather?"

"I didn't." You sighed, trying your best not to give anything away.

Xuěyún didn't believe you and glared, asking again, "Did you know about grandpa or not?"

"I did. I was planning to hide this all from you so you could run the company peacefully, but obviously that didn't happen." You rolled your eyes then added, "But I can reassure you that everything in the company is completely clean. I legitimately took over the company before I left two months after I got to Taiwan and I cleaned everything and everyone out after I took down grandpa."

"So then- No..." Xuěyún trailed off in shock, staring at you in disbelief.

"Sadly, what you're thinking is right. I'm sorry but I had to. Gramps knew I would figure out his scheme so I had to gain his trust somehow." You sighed, looking away from him.

"Guǐ Xuěhuā Jihye, from now on, you are telling me anything and everything that you have done since we lost contact!" Xuěyún exclaimed in frustration.

You smirked and saluted, "Aye, aye, Yún."

"You better not be heading to jail in a few days because of this." Xuěyún glared.

"Don't worry. I have everything handled." You smiled. “For all I know, I could’ve been a professional assassin.”

“HUĀ!” Xuěyún exclaimed at you causing you to laugh.

Hours passed as you all caught up and got to know each other. Xuělóng fell asleep in Huǒxīn's arms and Xuězāi went to your room to play on your laptop. Leta and Peniel were on the other couch watching a movie whereas Xuěyún and Huǒxīn were slowly falling asleep.

You chuckled and softly woke them up, "Gē, sǎozi, why don't the two of you and Lóng go ahead and sleep in the guest room. The bed is big enough."

Xuěyún tiredly nodded and picked up his wife heading to the guest room to go back to sleep.

You then laid on the couch and sighed whilst Xuězāi walked in the living room and sat near you.

"Jiě, what have you been doing lately?" Xuězāi chuckled.

"Meeting up with companies for the last two weeks." You sighed.

Xuězāi rose a brow at you and asked, "For what reason?"

"Talking to friends and avoiding others..." You sighed again.

"Shouldn't you just confront the 'others' and explain what happened?" Xuězāi pointed out.

"I should...." You trailed off.

Peniel rolled his eyes and continued, "But she's afraid to talk to everyone after she walked out of CUBE and after she didn't tell anyone why she left."

Xuězāi laughed and replied, "If they're your real friends, they'll understand and forgive you. Sure, it could take time, but they'll forgive you eventually. That goes for your boyfriend too. I'm sure he'll definitely understand if he loves you enough."

"And knowing him, he loves you too much to let you go again." Peniel muttered under his breath.

You went into shock and asked Xuězāi, "Wait. How'd you know I have-"

Xuězāi rolled his eyes and smartly answered, "Jiě, if you were really smart you wouldn't post 'I miss you' on your SNS accounts. Everyone in our family knows we don't write sentimental things like that, and if you do, it's obvious you have a significant other."

You looked over at Peniel and motioned over to Xuězāi saying, "See! I told you he was smart. This genius over here should've taken over the company instead of me."

Peniel just laughed and replied, "He was six, Leen. You were ten. He was still learning about business knowing your family."

You grumbled, "Actually, he had freedom. He's not learning about the business until he turns sixteen. Lucky b-"

Peniel quickly covered your mouth before you could curse. "Leen, watch the language."

Xuězāi laughed and said, "Let her say what she wants. Profanities run in the family as well no matter how sophisticated we may be."

You laughed and high fived him since it was true.

"I'm bored..." Peniel sighed, minutes after finishing the movie he was watching.

"Zāi, do you wanna come with Pen and me?" You asked Xuězāi.

"Where to?" Xuězāi asked interested.

"Just to the park to play with the snow. What do you say?" You grinned.

Xuězāi nodded. "Why not? It sounds fun."

"Great! Grab your jacket and other warm clothes." You grinned, getting up as Peniel followed suit. "We leave in five."

"Okay!" The two chimed gathering their things.

As soon as five minutes passed, you all headed out to the closest playground and played in the snow.

"Jiě!" Xuězāi called out causing you to turn towards him.

No less than a second after you turned, snow was all over your face causing Peniel to burst out in laughter along with Xuězāi. You shook your head vigorously to shake the snow off, then bent down and formed a snowball. You quickly threw it at Xuězāi and made another snowball to throw at Peniel. Once the two boys got hit by your snowballs, they turned to look at you causing you to quickly run off. The two looked over at each other and teamed up to get back at you.


So here's an update~
I seriously should be studying for my midterm...
And preparing for my speech...and just doing all this schoolwork..
But...Eh. I didn't feel like it hahahah.
So to those of you who are single and spending your time on AFF,
here is an update for you hahahhah
So I hope you like the chapter~
And Happy Valentine's Day. Be mine? ;) hahaha


Man, I wish he'd be mine ;) ahhahha He's crushing my bias list!