This is awkward.

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Ji, did you eat?" Gikwang asked you.

"A few hours ago." You shrugged.

Beast nodded and ordered double the food they were originally going to order then started to call the take out place.

"Looks like we're not paying leftovers, cheonsa." Yoseob chuckled once he heard the members order many portions of the food they want.

"Shut up." You muttered knowing he was talking about how you'll eat everything.

Yoseob laughed and kissed your cheek.

Junhyung noticed and rose a brow. "What was that?"


"What was what?" Yoseob asked innocently as you blinked in confusion while the Beast members finished ordering.

"Seriously, what's going on between the two of you?" Doojoon asked with a sigh, hanging up the phone since he’s the one who spoke to order.

"Nothing." You shook your head then looked at Yoseob who seemed saddened at your answer causing you to sigh then say, "We're dating."

"I'm not falling for that again." Gikwang shook his head.

"It's true though. We are dating." Yoseob grinned.

"Eh?! Wae?! Did he attempt to seduce you?!" Dongwoon exclaimed in shock.

"Yah! What do you mean attempt?!" Yoseob yelled throwing a pillow at Dongwoon even though he knew Dongwoon was joking.

"Come on, Seob. We all know you can't seduce a girl." Doojoon joked.

"Ask Ji!" Yoseob complained as you turned red.

"Leave me out of this." You complained once all eyes were on you.

Yoseob whined, "Jagiyaaaaaaa~"

"Aigo. Shikuro." You covered his mouth.

Beast laughed at your reaction as Hyunseung asked, "How did you two start dating the very first time?"

"Do you remember my story about being saved from getting assaulted?" You asked him as the members listened in.

They all nodded as it went silent until it finally clicked.

"You dated Yoseob since before debut?!" Beast exclaimed in shock.

Hyunseung looked confused and asked, “How did the two of you first meet?”

You nodded. "The two of us first met at a café. He came up to me and asked if I was okay."

“And then she started ranting about her life thinking I would never see her ever again.” Yoseob chuckled. “Then a month or two after that, I saved her from someone who was about to ually assault her.”

You smiled and continued, “And after that, I was called up by Samchon to make a routine which is when I met you guys.”

Dongwoon nodded then asked, “Then when did the two of you break up?”

"We broke it off after you guys won the award for best song of the year."

"Why? And how did you date in secret for two years?" Hyunseung asked still in shock.

"We broke it off because you guys were becoming popular and we just did as we always did. Plus, I was your guys' choreographer so no one suspected anything." You smiled.

"But you're still afraid to fall in love." Junhyung stated knowingly.

You rolled your eyes and threw a pillow at him. "I know. Now hush."

Doojoon asked, "So exactly how long were you planning not to tell anyone?"

"Molla. Until someone catches us." You shrugged.

"Did Hong Sajangnim know?" Dongwoon curiously asked.

Both you and Yoseob nodded and replied, "He noticed and confronted us."

"As expected." Beast mumbled.

"KwangGu, you okay?" You asked noticing that Gikwang didn't say anything at all.

Gikwang blinked at you then looked over at Yoseob asking, "You're telling me that I've been hitting on your girlfriend for years?!"

Yoseob nodded then laughed, "Yes, you have."

"Then how come you never stopped me?!" Gikwang exclaimed lunging for Yoseob as you quickly moved out of the way.

"Easy, boys." Doojoon said pushing you in between him and Junhyung in case the two friends got a little too rowdy.

"Wait...Since Yoseob's the one who saved you...and you said you lost your first to the boyfriend who saved you...does that mean.. OH MY GOSH!" Hyunseung exclaimed as his eyes widened in surprise.

"What?!" Beast excluding Gikwang and Yoseob exclaimed surprised at Hyunseung's exclamation.

"Yoseob took Ji's first!" Hyunseung exclaimed.

Doojoon chuckled and said, "We already figured that out, Hyunseung."

"I thought you guys would blow up again..." You muttered with a small sigh in relief.

Junhyung caught what you said and ruffled your hair. "We would've but it finally clicked why the two to you were always together."

"So then..." You mumbled as Junhyung chuckled and smiled.

"Yes. We do approve of the two of you, but we all think that you don't need a boyfriend. Let alone one that's Yoseob." Junhyung sighed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" You laughed as Yoseob exclaimed it whilst still messing around with Gikwang.

"You don't seem like the type to match with a vocalist." Junhyung shrugged.

"What are you trying to say?! You're suited for her?!" Yoseob growled.

You laughed and pulled Gikwang and Yoseob apart. "Now, now. There's plenty of me to go around."

Yoseob smirked and pulled you on his lap. "Is there?"

"Woah! No need to be touchy feely!" Doojoon exclaimed pulling you away from Yoseob.

Junhyung then started to scold Yoseob causing Gikwang and Dongwoon to laugh. "You need to go clean the bathroom since you made a mess in there!"

"Mess?" You asked confused as Yoseob looked at you with a smirk.

"Yes. My mess." Yoseob wagged his eyebrows with a smirk on his face as Doojoon rolled his eyes, "Yoseob was having time to himself before you came back."

"A-Ah..." You answered as your face turned red knowing the real reason as Yoseob walked off to clean the bathroom.

Once Yoseob was out of earshot, the rest of the members stared at you.

You blinked and backed slightly away from them. "What's with the staring?"

"You and Yoseob. How many times?" They stared you down.

"How many times...?" You repeated in confusion.

"You were a minor when you had your first. How many times since then?" Junhyung asked.

Your eyes widened in surprise at their boldness. "Isn't that kind of personal...?"

"No. We don't keep secrets. You know that." Doojoon said, slyly smirking.

"Now how many times?" Gikwang asked also with a smirk.

"Y-yah." You stuttered as Beast leaned in.

Dongwoon asked next, "How many, Ji?"

"Are you not going to tell us?" Hyunseung creepily smiled.

"Five! Okay! Five! Five times!" You exclaimed using a pillow to hide your face from looking at any of them.

"Was he any good?" Junhyung asked also with a creepy smile.

"Yah!" You whacked him with the pillow you were hiding behind. "Can we not talk about this? This is awkward."

"Nope. We're talking about it! Did you use a ?" Doojoon asked being protective.

"Yoseob! Help me!" You exclaimed once the guys leaned in a little too much.

"Yah! What are you guys doing?!" Yoseob exclaimed noticing them crowd around you.

Dongwoon casually answered, "We're just asking her about your life."

"What do you mean?" Yoseob asked confused.

"Your life." Hyunseung bluntly answered.

You rolled your eyes muttering, "Of course it sounds natural when you say it."

"That's because he can't keep his hands off of Jae." Junhyung glared at Hyunseung.

"Will you guys leave her alone?" Yoseob grumbled as their dorm bell rang.

"Yeh~" The guys grinned as Yoseob made his way to the door after grabbing your wallet.

"If Yoseob wasn't your boyfriend, who would you date out of us?" Gikwang curiously asked as soon as Yoseob was out of earshot.

You laughed and answered, "I don't think I should answer that. Oppa will be mad if you ."

"Then would you rather answer, where your first time with Yoseob was?" Beast asked with a devilish glint in their eyes.

"Oppa!" You exclaimed as your face turned red from blushing so hard.

"Was it somewhere embarrassing?" Gikwang smirked.

“Or was he not good the first time?” Junhyung laughed.

Hyunseung suddenly asked, "Are you a moaner or squirmer?"

"Yah! Why are you asking this?!" You exclaimed turning bright red in embarrassment.

"I'm just curious." Hyunseung asked casually.

You just buried your face in a pillow and attempted to ignore the rest of their questions, waiting for Yoseob to get back.

Dongwoon chuckled and sat next to you. "Jiji-ah~"

"Yah. Didn’t I tell you guys to leave her alone?" Yoseob rolled his eyes whilst placing the food down on the table.

"Are you afraid she'll say something you won't like?" Gikwang laughed.

"Aish! Just leave her alone!" Yoseob complained pulling you on his lap.

“So~ Jiji-ah, what is your favorite part of Yoseob’s body?” Dongwoon asked feigning innocence.

You blushed and asked, “Honestly?”

The Beast members started grinning at your blush thinking it was going to be an interesting body part and nodded.

“Ah…Uhm… Well…” You started off, unsure if you should answer.

Yoseob didn’t want to wait any longer and asked, “Come on, cheonsa. What part?”

“His-” You started.


Here's an update!
I know I said I was goign to update yesterday but...I wasn't home..
I'm an idiot. I know. LOL
Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter!
And Happy Birthday to our 4D Prince! [PST]
Comment and all that lovely stuff if you want! :D