Not afraid, huh?

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

Jiyong laughed and ran after you and teasingly sang, "Jiji likes someone~"

"Oh? Jiji does like someone?" Teddy laughed as soon as you all met at the entrance of the restaurant.

"Aniyo!" You shook your head as YG Family had creepy grins on their faces.

"Ji!" A voice called out.


You turned around once you heard your name being called and yelled, "Michin Oppa! You're a liar! You said you were at your dorm!" [Michin = crazy]

"I was joking?" Ilhoon laughed as you ran over to him and the rest of Cube Family. “And I’m not crazy!”

You stuck your tongue out at him. “Your music video says otherwise.”

“Yah!” Ilhoon exclaimed chasing you around as you ran away from him.

"I'm sad. I've been forgotten by my own best friend because of my band mate." Peniel sighed in fake sadness as you ran over to him.

You laughed and hugged him. "I'm sowee, my Dugeun-Dugeun."

"That's her nickname for you?" Beast laughed as BtoB snickered.

"You guys shouldn't be talking." You smirked causing them to quickly go silent causing the girls of U-Cube to laugh.

"Ji! Yeoreobun! Come on inside." You all heard a voice call out.

You quickly looked in that direction and yelled while running to her, "UNNIEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

As you ran towards her, Jaehye quickly moved away and pushed Taehoon in her spot causing you to collide with Taehoon who caught you when you jumped to glomp Jaehye.

"Oppa! Annyeong!" You chimed happily whilst everyone piled in the Angel's Devil and sat with who they wanted.

Taehoon kissed your forehead and laughed. "Annyeong, nae cheon sarang."

You laughed and pushed him away whilst wiping your forehead when he put you down. "Cheon sarang? Babo."

"This is a first. Is my little geobugi flirting with a man?" Jiyong evilly grinned.

Youngbae caught on along with part of YG Family.

"A really well built one at that." Youngbae added with a chuckle.

Ilhoon looked down and clenched his fists, taking a deep breath and cooling himself down.

"Yah. You two, shikuro." Jaehye demanded rolling her eyes noticing that Ilhoon was feeling self-conscious. “She wasn’t even flirting.”

"Wah! It's so pretty!" You chimed like a child whilst looking at the restaurant which was beautifully decorated causing Ilhoon to smile at you.

Taehoon and Jaehye gave each other knowing looks and smirked.

"I heard you debuted in CUBE." Jaehye smiled.

You nodded with a grin. "I was debating YG or Cube. But I thought I should go with Cube because Appa has enough to deal with and my bestie is in Cube."

"Then what about me? I’m your Oppa!" Jiyong complained overhearing your conversation.

You laughed and hugged him. "I love you too, Oppa~."

"Is it me or is Ji having more skinship than ever?" Seungri asked YG Family quietly.

"She's having a lot of skinship." Daesung grinned then called out. "Jiji-ah~ come give your favorite Oppa a hug!"

"Yeh!" You chimed running to him with a grin on your face and jumping on him.

"Definitely more skinship. She never used to hug us even if we’re close to her." Youngbae confirmed watching Daesung spin around whilst hugging you.

"I’m wondering who Ji likes still." Seunghyun said.

Jiyong suddenly grinned causing YG family to stare at him.

"You know?!" BigBang excluding Daesung yelled at their leader.

Jiyong nodded. "I found out when I drove her here. It's so obvious now!"

"Who?" Lee Hayi asked curiously.

"Look over at BtoB and look for yourselves." Jiyong chuckled as Daesung finally put you down causing you to stumble as you walk causing him to laugh.

After a few seconds you regained your balance and ran over to BtoB and sat between Ilhoon and Peniel.

"No way!" YG Family exclaimed. "It's her best friend?!"

Jiyong shook his head. "No! It's the other one! Ilhoon-ssi! We've mentioned she likes rappers and dancers! Main rappers may I add. She likes him! And from what I found out, he likes her too."

"How do you know?" Teddy asked him since YG couldn't himself as he was talking to Hong.

"I glanced at her phone every chance I got." Jiyong sheepishly grinned.

"How over protective." Chaerin laughed.

"At least I got my answer. And from the looks of it, Ji was flirting with him." Jiyong said.

"They're practically shooting hearts from their eyes without knowing it." Minzy giggled as she watched you and Ilhoon talk.

Bom giggled and pointed over to Jaehye. "It's the same look Jae and Hyunseung share."

"He's holding her hand!" Dara exclaimed in a whisper.

"You guys make everything so obvious." Jinwook shook his head as he walked passed YG Family's table with the twins following.

"Mèi mei!" Minki called out happily.

You grinned and waved, "Mèngyáo gē!"

"No hug?" Minki asked with a pout.

You laughed and let go of Ilhoon's hand causing him to sigh as you hugged Minki.

"Oh? You're hanging with them? Why not with us?" Minki pouted as he pulled away from the hug.

"Duìbùqǐ, gē." [Sorry, older brother.] You laughed at his pout. "You know aegyo doesn't work on me."

Minki then smirked and said, "But I do know a certain someone can make it work against you."

You punched his shoulder and turned red causing BtoB to grow curious why you were blushing. "Shut up! YG Family already knows because of Jiyong gē and I'm assuming Fate knows because of Tae or Jae."

Minki suddenly grinned and pinched your cheek, cooing, "Aw~ that's cute. My little mѐi mei worried someone might tell him."

"Shut up!" You exclaimed dragging him away from BtoB once you remembered Hyunsik could speak Chinese. "You better not tell anyone else anything!"

Minki laughed at your empty threat and said, "No one will interfere in your love life anyways. Everyone wants to see what will happen since you've never fallen so hard."

"I did not fall for Ilhoon!" You denied it.

Minki laughed. "Honestly, I didn't know it was him. Nor did I know you liked anyone until you said it. So thank you for falling for that trick."

You let out an aggravated growl and punched him in the arm again. "You twerp!"

Minki just laughed it off. "At least now I know why you immediately closed the window on the computer. You were trying to hide the fact you were watching BtoB's MV."

"YOU WERE THE ONE IN THE ROOM?!" You exclaimed punching him again. "I knew someone was in there!"

Minki kept laughing and tried to say, "You're such a fangirl! I never knew you out of all people would do that!"

"YOU- UGH!" You yelled punching him repeatedly until he finally stopped laughing and caught your wrists.

"You're so adorable. Too bad I only think of you as a sister." Minki chuckled then kissed your forehead. "Go eat. The food's ready."

Minki then let go of your wrists and walked back to Fate.

"Yah! You can't just walk away like that!" You yelled as he just put his hand up causing you to growl and head back to BtoB.

Hyunsik chuckled as you sat down causing you to glare at him to be quiet.

"Are you really falling for him or are you trying to reject those feelings?" Hyunsik asked with a smile.

You glowered and answered, "Both."

Hyunsik laughed and said, "Don't push those feelings away. You'll be happy with him. Trust me. Sure he’s kinda stubborn but that’s a good thing because that way you know he won’t give up on you."

"But what if sasae-" You started until Hyunsik cut you off and calmly said, "You don't have to worry about them. Jae Noona and Beast sunbaenim-deul will handle everything."

You sighed and smirked, "If that's what everyone wants, he's going to have to win me over. I want someone who can make me feel like I'm theirs. I don't like the feeling of being alone."

"I'm sure he'll be able to do that." Hyunsik said with confidence.

You grinned and got up. "Fine. I'll wait for the day."

"Where are you going?" Ilhoon asked looking at you.

You smiled and answered, "I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Leen...Again?" Peniel asked you with a depressed sigh.

"Mian." You said grabbing your bag and headed outside.

As soon as you left, Jaehye walked over to BtoB and asked, "Did Ji just walk out?"

"Yeah..." BtoB answered with a sigh.

"Ilhoon." Jaehye called out catching Ilhoon's attention.

"Yeh, Noona?" Ilhoon answered looking at her innocently.

Jaehye chuckled, "Go get her. She hasn't finished her current pack for almost a month and a half already so it would be good if you stopped her for good."

"But-"

"Ka. She needs someone else to stop her. If Jun or I go, she thinks we'll nag." Jaehye chuckled.

"Yeh, Noona." Ilhoon got up and walked outside.

As Ilhoon left, Changsub asked Jaehye, “What did you mean that she hasn’t finished her current pack?”

Jaehye chuckled and answered, “Usually Ji uses about two packs a month.”

“Ahhh!” BtoB chimed in understanding.

Jaehye smirked and told BtoB, "Why don't you guys continue eating? The food just got out."

"Yeh!" BtoB chimed as Hyunsik spoke up, "But don't you think a scandal will arise?"

"Don't worry about that. I've got everything handled." Jaehye chuckled and walked away.

Minutes passed since Ilhoon followed you outside. Neither of you returned causing BtoB to get worried and confused. Just when they were going to go outside, Ilhoon came back with a grin on his face and sat down.

"Where's Leen?" Peniel asked him.

Ilhoon just dreamily sighed not hearing his question.

About five minutes later, you walked inside and calmly sat down before beginning to eat as you felt BtoB's stares on you causing you to look up.

"What's up?" You asked casually after swallowing the food in your mouth.

"Why is Ilhoon dumbstruck?" Minhyuk asked you.

You shrugged. "Ask him."

"Hyung, you okay?" Sungjae asked Ilhoon.

Ilhoon dreamily sighed and nodded causing you to giggle and continue eating.

Peniel noticed you giggled and asked, "What did you do?"

You smiled and answered, "Nothing. We just chatted and came back."

"You did something. What is it?" Peniel asked reading you easily.

"Ask him. I'm not afraid to hear his answer." You smirked.

Peniel took advantage of your answer and asked Ilhoon, "What did Ji to you outside?"

"She kissed me." Ilhoon dreamily answered as you blushed.

"Not afraid, huh?" Peniel smirked noticing your blush.

"I didn't know you'd bluntly ask!" You whined.

"Your aegyo is seeping." Peniel laughed.

"Shut up!" You blushed even more as BtoB excluding Ilhoon laughed.

Peniel continued to tease you and say, "I didn't know you'd take initiative like that. I thought you wanted him to win you over."

"Shut up." You groaned.

Peniel laughed and said, "Fine. As long as you don't prolong how long he can win you over."

"Fine! Just leave me alone." You complained hitting his shoulder.

"Andwae~ we're besties!" Peniel chimed while laughing causing you to laugh as well.

You then shook your head. "Just eat."

"Your wish is my command, bud." Peniel laughed then started to eat.


After everyone ate and played games that Jaehye set up, everyone started to head out to get some sleep since they all have schedules the next day.

"Jihye-ah, would you like to stay at your house or the dorm?" Hong samchon asked before you left. “If you choose to stay at the dorm you have to wait about a week so I can prepare everything.”

"I can stay at my house until the dorm is ready." You answered.

He nodded. "Araso. You'll meet your manager tomorrow. She'll come pick you up."

"Yeh. Kamsahamnida." You chimed, bowing.

"Rest well. You'll be very busy tomorrow." Hong samchon chuckled.

"Yeh. Good night." You bowed again before leaving to go to Jiyong who would drop you off.

"Koala!" Ilhoon called out to you causing you to stop and turn around.

Ilhoon ran up to you whilst Jiyong told you he'd wait by his car.

"What's up?" You asked him confused.

All of a sudden he kissed you on the lips and ran off saying, "Good night!"

You froze in shock from Ilhoon's sudden kiss until Jiyong walked over and snapped his fingers in front of your face.

"Yah! Ji, you okay?" Jiyong asked now waving his hand in your face.

"Huh?! Oh..y-yeah." You stuttered nodded.

Jiyong chuckled and said, "Let's get you home. You have a long day tomorrow."

You nodded and walked with him to his car.

As soon as Jiyong dropped you off, you took a quick shower and changed into some pajamas before collapsing on your bed about to asleep until your phone vibrated.

From: Kiyomi Ilhoon~

I hope you made it home safe.
Goodnight, my ball of energy.
Sweet dreams. ㅋㅋㅋ~

From: My Chi~

I'm home safe, Oppa.
I'll make sure to find a nickname for you...
Goodbam~!! ㅋㅋ

Once you sent the text back, you charged your phone and fell asleep.


My babies are BACK!!!
OMFG You have no idea how many feels I have!
DUDE! If you haven't listened to the song, GO LISTEN TO IT NOWWW~~!!
(Be the Light by Block B) MV
It's amazing! There's just soooo many feels I have.
And to celebrate, I'll post more chapters~ :D
Both later and tomorrow I'll update!