Wàizǔfù...

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"How about we just go out to eat?" Ilhoon suggested.

"Or.." You started, grabbing his hand and pulling him up. "I can teach you how to cook. Let's go buy groceries first."

"But-"

"But nothing. Let's go~!" You grinned dragging him out of your dorm.


As the next week came, Ilhoon called to ask if you were free.

"Oppa...It's early...Call me back in four hours." You mumbled and hung up to go back to sleep.

Five minutes later, another call came in causing you to silence your phone and throw it to the end of your bed. You then fell back asleep until someone walked in your room and kissed you.

"Get up, Koala. Or I'll sleep next to you." Ilhoon cooed.

You puckered you lips causing Ilhoon to chuckle and get on top of you to kiss you again. He then pulled away and said, "Now get up."

You groaned and complained, "I'm tired, Oppa."

He kissed you again causing you to respond back making him pull away again with a smirk.

"Stop being a tease." You complained at Ilhoon.

"Then get up. Today is our day so let's spend it together." Ilhoon said giving you another peck.

"I'd rather spend it in bed..." You muttered.

"I can make that happen." Ilhoon grinned causing your eyes to snap open.

"Yah!" You exclaimed completely red.

Ilhoon smirked at your blushing face and rose a brow, "What are you thinking of? I meant I could cuddle with you."

"I-I was thinking that too!" You exclaimed.

Ilhoon laughed again and teased, "Sure you were. We're both thinking of it anyways. Would you want to?"

"Byuntae." You rolled your eyes with a smile and pulled him in for a kiss.


"Wow..." You let out a sigh of content and pleasure.

Ilhoon chuckled and kissed you before dropping down next to you. He then reached over to the table to grab something before slipping something on your finger.

You looked at your left hand and noticed a ring on your ring finger as Ilhoon wrapped his arms around your waist.

"What's this for?" You asked him confused.

"Happy 100th day, koala." Ilhoon whispered in your ear then kissed your neck.

". That's today? Ugh. I'm an idiot." You sighed, smacking your forehead.

Ilhoon turned you around to face him and kissed you before saying, "It's okay. You don't have to remember. I’ve been told that you forget about these days."

"But still-"

"Koala, it's okay. I have you already." Ilhoon soothed you.

You sighed and closed your eyes.

"Aye. Don't sleep now. Come. Let's go shower and walk around." Ilhoon kissed your neck.

"Walk around where?" You asked curiously.

Ilhoon sat up and answered, "The stream or...the mall."

"Or go visit BtoB?" You chuckled.

Ilhoon looked at you unamused and said, "I just left them for you. Why should I go back now?"

"Because my best friend is there." You laughed.

"Come on. Let's go shower then we'll figure it out." Ilhoon tugged on your hand.

"You take one first. Wake me up when you’re done." You waved him off.

Ilhoon sighed in defeat and headed over to the shower.

When Ilhoon finished taking a shower and changing, he woke you up to take a shower which you complained out for a bit then complied once Ilhoon shut you up with a kiss.

Within an hour, you and Ilhoon were heading to Angel's Devil for lunch since it was already past noon.

As you both reached the celebrity section of the restaurant, you found the table that you and Ilhoon were directed to. And to both yours and Ilhoon's surprise, you both found a card standing up that read 'Happy 100th Day Anniversary!' with Fate's name signed near the bottom.

You looked at Ilhoon and laughed, "You just had to be one of Jae's favorite donsaengs."

"You're one of her favorites too." Ilhoon laughed pulling out a chair for you to sit.

"Thanks." You smiled and sat down as he pushed you in before walking to his chair. "But how did she know it's our hundredth?"

"She...well, she's the reason why I was able to confess to you at the stream." Ilhoon sheepishly answered, looking through the menu.

"Ah...No wonder why it was empty that day." You chuckled and closed your menu since you already knew what you wanted.

"What can I get for you two?" A familiar voice asked causing both you and Ilhoon to look up in surprise to find Changsub with a notepad and pen in hand.

You and Ilhoon looked at each other then looked at Changsub in confusion as Ilhoon asked, "Hyung, what are you doing here?"

Changsub smirked and replied, "We can't leave the two of you without a chaperon. Who knows what you two could've done."

You immediately blushed along with Ilhoon causing Changsub to laugh.

"So are you two going to order?" Changsub asked with a grin.

"The usual." You and Ilhoon chorused then you asked him, "You said we...who else is here?"

"Hyunsik, Sungjae, Seungheon, and Jihoon." Changsub answered.

You sighed and asked, "Which Jihoon? Roh Jihoon, Shin Jihoon or Jung Jihoon?"

"Roh Jihoon." Changsub laughed.

You nodded and waved him off making him walk away.

Ilhoon looked at you and chuckled. "Koala, don't stress. The guys won't do much."

You sighed and nodded. "If you say so."

Ilhoon reached over the table and grabbed your hands. "Koala, trust me."

You chuckled at him as he kissed your knuckles.

"You're so cheesy." You shook your head in amusement.

Hyunsik snickered as he walked passed causing Ilhoon to roll his eyes.

"At least it wasn't-" You started until a voice exclaimed, "OMO! It's your hundredth day?!"

"You spoke too soon, koala." Ilhoon sighed.

You sheepishly laughed as the person who exclaimed came over.

Ilhoon then greeted his sister, "Noona, what ar-"

"Yah! Both of you! How come neither of you told me it was your hundredth day today?! I could have paid for you or bought you two couple rings!" Joo exclaimed cutting Ilhoon off then noticed the rings on yours and Ilhoon’s fingers. "OMO! You both already have couple rings?!"

"Noona! Quiet down!" Ilhoon shushed his sister when he noticed your blushing face.

"When did this happen?" Joo asked surprised as Sungjae brought over a chair for her to sit with the two of you before walking away.

Ilhoon sighed and answered his sister, "A couple hours ago."

"How did he give it to you?" Joo asked with a bright smile in interest.

You immediately flushed red and made eye contact with Ilhoon causing him to turn red as well since you both thought back to the act you both did earlier in the day.

"A-Ah... Uhm... W-Well..." You stuttered as Ilhoon chuckled then smoothly answered, "I gave it to her after I woke her up."

Joo nodded with a smile on her face then cooed, "Aw~ you're so sweet. How come you're not like that with me?"

"Noona, that would be ." Ilhoon rolled his eyes.

Joo whacked his shoulder for rolling his eyes at her and asked, "How would that b- You kiss her to wake her up?"

Ilhoon looked over at you with a smirk then looked back to his sister and nodded. "That, I do."

You shook your head in amusement at him and got up. "I'll be back."

"Where are you going?" Ilhoon asked looking back over to you before you walked off.

"Someone's calling me and I need to use the restroom." You chuckled, then walked away.

Ilhoon then looked back to his sister and hesitantly asked, "Noona, do you know who keeps calling Ji?"

"Wae? Is something going on?" Joo asked innocently.

Ilhoon shook his head. "Nevermind, Noona."

Joo shrugged then said whilst getting up, "Tell Ji I said bye. I have errands to do today and I was just here to pick up some food and meet up with a few friends."

Ilhoon sighed and nodded as his sister left.

About ten minutes later, the food finally came and you were still nowhere to be seen.

Ilhoon called Hyunsik over and asked him, "Have you seen Chi?"

"She's on the phone. She should be coming over soon." Hyunsik answered.

Ilhoon sighed and thanked him as Hyunsik took the spare chair and walked off.

Just as he walked away, you came back looking completely annoyed but as soon as you saw Ilhoon, you faked a smile and sat down.

Ilhoon decided not to ask what happened and just said with a smile, "You should eat."

"Yeh~" You genuinely smiled back at him.

Ilhoon kept smiling at you as you ate.

You felt him staring and looked up.

"Aren't you going to eat too?" You asked blinking at him.

Ilhoon nodded with a chuckle then started to eat causing you to smile and continue eating.

By the time you both finished eating, you were going to get your wallet out to pay until you noticed that it was in Ilhoon's jacket pocket meaning you won't be getting it back until the end of the day.

As Ilhoon paid, you tried to take your wallet from his pocket. Ilhoon noticed but pretended that he wasn't paying attention. Right as your hand was about to grab your wallet, Ilhoon quickly but gently smacked your hand causing you to retreat your hand and pout at him.

Ilhoon laughed and asked with a smirk, "You're using aegyo now?"

You scoffed and rolled your eyes, then muttered, "Maybe."

"Cute. You should've used aegyo when we had our comeback." Ilhoon chuckled.

You stuck your tongue out and sang, "I will never!"

Ilhoon quickly paid and took your hand. "Come. Let's go walk around now."

"But then a scandal will happen." You sighed.

Ilhoon just chuckled and lead you out of the restaurant. "Don't worry."

"How can I not?" You complained. "Our fans-"

"Will just think the two of us are hanging out." Ilhoon cut you off. "We just finished our comeback, jagi. Don't worry."

You sighed as he led you to a park.

"Relax. Just enjoy yourself today. No stress. You don't have any schedules until next week. Just relax." Ilhoon soothingly told you.

"But... I can't... It's hard to.." You pouted.

Ilhoon chuckled and shook his head in amusement at you. "That's because the way you relax is by sleeping your days away."

You rolled your eyes and pushed him away with a smile on your face because he was right.

Ilhoon laughed at your reaction, knowing he was right.


Before you knew it, a year already passed since Ilhoon asked you to be his girlfriend and Euphonious had about three comebacks over the year because of the hot response from fans. However, the frequent calls to your phone kept coming and many articles were put out about you and Ilhoon due to the hangouts that the two of you have been having together and because you've been hanging around with Beast frequently when BtoB was busy. Today was a stressful day for you because of the calls and you decided to release your stress by dancing in the practice room before going off to your next schedule.

"LEEN!" Peniel exclaimed bursting into the practice room you were in.

You looked over at him with a solemn look on your face. "What's up?"

"Did you check the news?! There are-"

"-are articles everywhere. I know." You sighed stopping what you were doing and laid on the floor.

"You...know?" Peniel asked confused.

You nodded. "I know. Rumors are out about me and Yoseob dating. And there are claims that I've been doing the 'dirty' deed with him."

"But there's also-"

You sighed and continued, "News about me and Ilhoon. I know, Pen."

"What are you going to do?" Peniel asked worried.

"I'll let samchon handle it. It's his job to." You answered with a sigh as your phone rang. "Excuse me."

Before Peniel could say anything, you grabbed your phone and walked out.

Half an hour passed since you were on the phone and BtoB was heading up to go to the practice studio since it was time for their practice. They all waved and greeted you as you were on the phone before heading to practice room where Peniel was waiting. Another ten minutes passed by and your patience was growing thin with the person you were talking to until you got fed up and exclaimed, "Wàizǔfù, I'm done! I'm not leaving!"

You hung up the call in frustration and headed back to the practice room and grabbed your things.

"Jagi, are you okay?" Ilhoon asked in concern.

"Dandy." You muttered, ruffling your hair. "I got to go now, guys. I'll talk to you later."

"But-" Peniel started until you slammed the door shut. 'There has to be something wrong with her...'

'Wàizǔ... Wait. Her grandfather? Leaving? What are you hiding, Ji?' Hyunsik thought to himself furrowing his eyebrows in concern.

After the call, you went to your schedules on edge but didn't let it show so you wouldn't worry your fans.

"Komawo, Unnie! I'll treat you to dinner tomorrow!" You chuckled as she grinned and waved with a nod before driving off as you headed into the building where your dorm is.

"Wàizǔfù..." You breathlessly muttered in surprise. [wàizǔfù/外祖父 = mother's father aka grandfather. Formal.]

"Xuěhuā, let's go. You are coming with me to Taiwan." Your grandfather sternly stated.

You protested, "But wàifù I don't-"

He emotionlessly looked at you and firmly stated, "You are going to come back to Taiwan. I have already found you a husband and you are going to run the company."

“WHAT?! I am not going to marry anyone!” You exclaimed in shock.

Your grandfather sternly stared at you and warned you, “Xuěhuā.“

"At least give me a week to say goodbye." You sighed completely giving up knowing you couldn't go against him.

He nodded in approval, knowing you meant what you said. "One week starting now. Get going."

"Thank you, wàizǔfù." You bowed gratefully. "Do you have a place to stay?"

"I was going to go see the hotels. Why?" He asked staring at you.

"You can stay at my house for the time being. There's a guest room you can stay in." You answered writing down the address on a piece of paper then handing it to him.

He nodded in approval and accepted your offer. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." You bowed again."Harabo-"

Someone came in with a tray of tea. "J-Ji..."


Happy New Year, Everyone!
2014 has finally come and to be honest, I'm a bit iffy about it XD
I'm happy because a new year means a new start, but the start of this year will be stressful for me because of school ;A;
But oh well! I hope you all have a good year ! <3 XOXO
Oh! And I hope you liked the chapter! ^^