So that's the reason for the contacts.

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

You laughed as Ilhoon winked and handed you a bouquet of flowers that he was holding behind his back. You noticed there was one flower that was white as he continued to rap, "Can we have something like that?
Will you be able to be with me?
The hanging with friends, dinner in Japan
I want to taste that kiss once more.
"

You blushed once he mentioned the kiss as he held your hand.

"In every bunch...there's one that stands out and you're that one. Will you be my girl?" Ilhoon confessed with a small smile.


You inwardly cringed from the cheesiness and bit your bottom lip, debating whether you really wanted to officially date him or not.

Ilhoon noticed and sighed. He then suggested, “If you don’t want to date me now, that’s oka-”

You cut him off with a hug and answered, “I will be your girlfriend.”

Ilhoon stood in shock for a second to comprehend what you said then immediately grinned and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Koala, you're mine."

You laughed at his statement and inwardly cringed even more.

Ilhoon rose a brow at you, wondering why you were laughing, then smirked and pulled you in for a kiss catching you off guard.

When he pulled away, he grinned at you and gave you a peck on the lips before saying, "Let's take a walk."

"Please don't be any more cringe worthy then you are." You laughed as he wrapped an arm around your waist and placed his hand in your pocket.

"Was it really that cringe worthy?" Ilhoon pondered to himself.

You answered with a nod and replied, “Very.”

Ilhoon sighed and muttered, "I'm not going to listen to Minhyuk Hyung anymore."

You laughed. "It was a very adorable confession though. Did you use your rap from Second Confession for it?"

"Yeah.. But I changed a few things since I wanted it to be memorable." He sheepishly replied.

You laughed and leaned up to kiss his cheek. "That's nice of you. Who told you I liked memorable events?"

"Doojoon sunbae. A couple months back." Ilhoon answered with a grin.

"Aigo. Should've known." You chuckled and hugged his waist.

"Wah. My first hug of the day." Ilhoon said teasingly.

You laughed in realization. "Oh! That's right! Today's hug day!"

"And today is our day as well." Ilhoon smiled then kissed you.

You laughed at his cheese and pushed him away. "Can you get any cheesier?"

"Yes, actually." Ilhoon chuckled and kissed your temple.

"Aye. And to think you don't like skinship." You .

Ilhoon laughed and replied, "I could say the same to you."

"Well, I guess you can say after spending a lot of time with you, I learned to be at ease with it." You smiled.

Ilhoon smiled back and responded, "Then I guess I can say the same."

"So how's your great love like Gyonwoo and Jiknyu going?" You asked chuckling.

"Perfect." Ilhoon smiled. "Actually, better than perfect. The only difference is that we aren't married."

"You're going too far into the future." You bluntly pointed out.

Ilhoon just continued to smile and said, "Let me dream. Hopefully, one day it'll happen."

"Are you sure?" You joked.

"Hey, just let me dream." Ilhoon laughed and lightly tugged your arm, leading you somewhere else.

"Whatever you say." You laughed along with him, following where he was leading you.

"You didn't eat right?" Ilhoon asked hopefully as you stopped in front of a restaurant.

You shook your head. "Not yet. Why?"

"Great! Come on." He grinned pulling you in the restaurant.

"Eh?" You blinked as Ilhoon pulled you to a booth.

"Imo! Can we get two plates of bulgogi, two bowls of rice, one serving of bossam, and two sodas!" Ilhoon chimed.

"Yeh~" The ahjumma nodded and smiled at Ilhoon.

"This is one of my favorite places to eat." Ilhoon smiled grabbing your hands.

You tilted your head in confusion since the two of you often came here to eat. "Really? Why?"

"Because this is where the two of us always ate out whenever we came to the stream." Ilhoon winked at you.

You laughed and said, "And you said no more cheesy comments."

Three hours passed as you and Ilhoon ate and chatted before paying and leaving the restaurant. As the two of you walked down the stream again, you clung onto his arm and rested your head on his shoulder. You soon let out a yawn as Ilhoon laughed.

"Come on. Let's get you back to your dorm before you fall asleep on the road." Ilhoon said leading you to your car.

"Oh my gosh! Peniel and Leta! I forgot about them!" You exclaimed frantically, taking your phone out as Ilhoon calmly took your phone and kissed your forehead.

"Don't worry. Leta and Peniel Hyung aren't here. Changsub Hyung picked them up and dropped Leta off at your dorm." Ilhoon told you.

You sighed in relief then hit his shoulder in realization. "You had this all planned out!"

Ilhoon just grinned. "Well, I had to do something before you change your ideal again."

You giggled at his response. "You were worried about that?"

"How could I not? You like Junho sunbae, Yoseob sunbae, Dongjun sunbae, and now Sunngyu Hyung. AND you have a lot of guy friends." Ilhoon sighed.

“Correction. I’ve always like Sunggyu Oppa.” You grinned.

Ilhoon stared at you with a look of unamusement spread across his face.

"Aigo~ I didn't know you were the jealous type." You laughed. "If it makes you feel better, I'll only look at you."

Ilhoon grinned and pulled you in for a kiss, catching you off guard yet again.

You stood there in a daze surprise when he pulled away causing him to smirk.

"Was it that good?" Ilhoon winked causing you to turn pink.

"Shut up." You muttered turning away from him and walking to your car.

Ilhoon laughed and back hugged you making you stop walking. "Don't be mad~"

"I'm not~" You cooed back as he turned you around and kissed you again. "Yah. What's with all the kisses?"

"I'm just really happy you're mine." Ilhoon grinned.

"Then if you're really happy, stop kissing me so much. You're making it lose its meaning to me." You pouted.

Ilhoon laughed and bit your lower lip, kissing you yet again then pulling away. "Araso. Your wish is my command."

You laughed at his cheesiness and pushed him away. "Come on."

"Yes, koala~" Ilhoon chimed following you to your car.

"Hm...I should think of a new name for you." You said unlocking your car and getting in.

Ilhoon followed suit and closed the door after getting in your car then responded, "You should. That way I won't be called crazy."

"But you are crazy." You joked, putting your seatbelt on and starting your car.

"Crazy for you." Ilhoon winked once you looked at him after turning on the heater.

You laughed at him. "How cheesy."

"Koala, you're mean." Ilhoon pouted.

You giggled at his pout then drove off. "I'm always like this."

"Well, don't change. I love how you are now. But if you do change, I'll probably love you just as much." Ilhoon said taking your hand and lacing your fingers with his.


A while passed and you finally reached your dorm. You both got out of your car and headed up to your place.

"Wah. My couch is so comfortable." You chimed happily, plopping yourself on it.

Ilhoon laughed and laid down next to you. "I can agree with that."

"I know. You're almost always here. How do you even get away with it?" You laughed.

Ilhoon turned to face you and smiled. "I'm magic, koala. I have my ways."

You rolled your eyes and hugged him. "Can you stay 'til I fall asleep?"

"I can stay as long as you want. I have nothing to do for a while anyways." Ilhoon chuckled. "Though, I suggest you sleep on your bed since you'll get a backache if you sleep here."

"But I don't want to get up." You groaned and slowly sat up.

"There's an improvement. You said you don't wanna get up but now you're up." Ilhoon laughed still lying down.

"Come on. You haven't seen my room yet have you?" You asked him, tugging on his arm.

"Not that I remember." Ilhoon laughed.

You yawned and got off the couch, walking to your room. "Kaja. You have to sing me to sleep."

Ilhoon blinked. "I don't sing. I'm the main rapper, koala."

"So? First for everything, Hooni." You giggled pulling the covers off so you could get in.

"Shouldn't you change and shower first?" Ilhoon said before you got in your bed.

"I should...But you're here." You replied with a shrug.

"Go. I'll be fine. I'll just check out your dorm." Ilhoon said, waving you off.

You sighed and agreed, walking over to your closet.

"Now shoo." Ilhoon laughed waving you off as you grabbed a pair of pajamas and walked to your bathroom.

As you were showering, Ilhoon walked out of your room and looked around your dorm. He found out you have a room personally for fan gifts and another room for other things like hats accessories. He then noticed a box of colored contact lenses in an open drawer from your desk.

'Why does she have colored lenses...?' Ilhoon thought then brushed it off and headed back to your room and looked around at both the big and small things, then started looking through your music collection.

Without Ilhoon knowing, you walked back in your room and laid on the bed with your eyes closed.

You suddenly but hesitantly asked, "What if...what if I told you I had a complex?"

"What kind of complex?" Ilhoon asked back carefully, stopping what he was doing and turning towards you.

"Eye complex. I have a complex with my eyes." You muttered then sighed, putting an arm over your eyes.

'Ah...So that's the reason for the contacts.' Ilhoon thought, walking over to you and sitting on your bed.

You then continued talking, "If I told you my eye color was the same color as the one in my music video...what would you do?"

"I...I would still like you nonetheless." Ilhoon chuckled, moving your arms away from your eyes. "Can I see them?"

You opened your eyes for second then closed it again.

"Wah~ you look even more outstanding." Ilhoon smiled moving over and getting on top of you, using his arms for support.

"Get off and go shower." You said putting your arm over your eyes again.

"Can I have a kiss first?" Ilhoon pouted.

You sighed and opened your eyes. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss.

Ilhoon pulled away and grinned, his lips. "I'll go shower now. You better not fall asleep!"

"I'll try not to." You joked as he walked out.

Ilhoon then walked back in and asked, "Before I shower, what am I going to wear afterwards?"

"You can borrow my clothes. I have sweats and a baggy shirt somewhere." You said getting off your bed to look through your closet.

Ilhoon then hesitantly asked, "And underwear...?"

"Boxers or briefs?" You asked with a giggle noticing how embarrassed he looked.

"Whichever if you have any." Ilhoon said awkwardly as a faint blush went across his face.

You laughed and said, "I was going to buy some. OH! Or you can use Peniel's. He accidentally forgot them when he came over once."

Ilhoon's embarrassment disappeared as he rose a brow. "Exactly, what did the two of you do?"

"Nothing. He came straight here after his schedule and claimed he needed a shower before we hung out." You shrugged. "Why? Are you jealous?"

Ilhoon nodded. "I get jealous easily."

"Aigo. Hooni, don't be jealous of my best friend. Sure, he's special but we're not dating like you and me." You chuckled hugging him. "Now, go shower. I'll just go buy new ones."

"Ani. I can just use Hyung's." Ilhoon sighed, not wanting you to leave.

"No. Really. I can go buy some." You laughed.

"You're going to get sick. It’s snowing outside already. It's fine. Really." Ilhoon insisted, stopping you from grabbing a jacket and putting it on.

"But-"

Ilhoon cut you off with a kiss then pulled away and said, "It's okay. Just stay here and don't go to sleep yet."

"Araso." You nodded as he sat you on the bed and walked out.

After a couple of minutes, you thought, 'What about the underwear...? Ah! Right. Peniel's.'

You then got up and went to the extra room to see if it would be there.

By the time you walked back to your room with Peniel's underwear, you placed it on your bed and headed to the living room. You then sat down at your desk to use your laptop. Minutes later, Ilhoon came out with a towel around his waist.

"Koala." Ilhoon called out hesitantly.

You looked over at him, not in the least embarrassed to see him shirtless and asked, "What's up?"

"Ah...Uhm...Clothes..." Ilhoon hesitantly answered.

"Ah! I forgot. Mian." You said getting up and walking to your room to look through your closet for some sweats and a baggy shirt.

After a few minutes, you finally found them and handed them to Ilhoon.

"Here. I'll go find a bag for your clothes." You said noticing Ilhoon's previous clothes on your bed. "Now, go change."

"But-" Ilhoon said but then stopped and sighed since you already walked away.

By the time you walked back to your room with your laptop, Ilhoon was already and changed lying on your bed under the covers causing you to chuckle.

"Koala~ you should come and sleep." Ilhoon said catching your attention as you packed Ilhoon’s other clothes in the bag you found, then went back to your laptop.

"After this song." You said mixing a track. "Besides, are you sure it's okay for you to stay the night?"

"Of course. I'm sure the guys will cover for me." Ilhoon chuckled, sitting up.

"Haven't they covered for you enough?" You laughed.

Ilhoon grinned in pride. "They're okay with it. I even asked them."

You waved him off and finished the song, then shut your laptop off.

"Come sleep now." Ilhoon waved you over.

"Let me go put-"

Ilhoon cut you off and asked with a smirk, "Are you afraid of sleeping next to me?"

You scoffed with a small blush on your face. "Of course not."

Ilhoon rose a brow asking, "Are you sure? I can see you blushing."

You turned even redder and exclaimed, "Shut up!"

Ilhoon heartily laughed and reassured you, "Don't worry. I won't do anything but hug you. But if you want to do anything else..." Ilhoon gave you a charming smile then continued, "I'm more than willing."

Your blush faded and you glared at him. "First, you're all sweet and charming but now you're all erted."

"But hey, I'm all yours now." He grinned and winked.

You turned red and muttered, "It seems surreal to me."

"Why do you say that?" Ilhoon asked getting off the bed and walking towards you.

You shrugged. "It's been years since I officially dated for more than a week."

"It's been only a little more than two years. Plus, I'll try not to get to jealous from all your guy friends." Ilhoon smiled down at you as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Aigo~ Aren't you trying hard." You laughed, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Well, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. I want to make sure our relationship lasts." Ilhoon said leaning down and pressing his forehead against yours.

"Why? What's the reason for trying to butter me up?" You asked back with a smirk.

Ilhoon sighed and pulled away, walking over to your bed. "How did you know?"

You hugged his back causing him to stop, then laughed at him and asked, "Why? What were you planning?"

"Nothing." Ilhoon muttered.

"Aye. Don't give me that." You said playfully, letting to and turning him around to face you, then hugging him again.

Because of the sudden turn and hug from you, Ilhoon fell backwards onto the bed with you on top of him.

"Well then, I didn't think we'd go this far that fast." Ilhoon stated with a laugh, pushing you off carefully.

You immediately became embarrassed and said, "Omo! M-mianhae! I-I didn't- Oh my gosh."

You scrambled under your blankets and covered your face as Ilhoon laughed at you.

"Koala." Ilhoon chuckled tugging on the blanket so he could get in the bed as well.

Instead of answering, you tugged back on the blanket and clenched it tight, preventing him from seeing you.

Ilhoon smirked and got off the bed. After a few minutes, you grew curious to where he went and sat up in your bed with the blanket off your face.

Just as you did that, Ilhoon jumped on the bed and got under the covers.

"Gotcha!" Ilhoon laughed hugging you.

"Yah! Watch where you're touching!" You exclaimed laughing when he accidentally touched your thigh.

"Mian." Ilhoon chuckled and turned you to face him.

"Go turn off the lights. I'm tired now." You said hugging him.

"Koala, you're contradicting yourself again." Ilhoon smiled.

"Shikuro." You muttered reaching for the remote on your bedside table and using it to turn off the light. "Now, sing me to sleep."

"Koala...I don't sing. But, if you want, I can make you sleep another way." Ilhoon smirked.

"Aish. Just sleep then." You softly said falling slowly to sleep.

"Ara." He laughed and pulled you closer to him.


Hope you liked the chapter.
This was actually supposed to be up the other day for hug day..
But yeah...that didn't happen.
It's more like i didn't have the time to updae >~<
I was out shopping for Christmas gifts and wrapping them...
But anyways, I really do hope you like the chapter :D

LOL Literally what I'm thinking right now.
My cramps are getting to me.. T~T
Friggin' mother nature...
Dude...I want some sushi...
OOOOHHHH! And I won't be able to update this week since I'm going to Disneyland.
I'll update quite a few chapters next week, so I hope you'll stay tuned! hahaha