Don't worry.

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

As soon as Jiyong dropped you off, you took a quick shower and changed into some pajamas before collapsing on your bed about to asleep until your phone vibrated.

From: Kiyomi Ilhoon~

I hope you made it home safe.
Goodnight, my ball of energy.
Sweet dreams. ㅋㅋㅋ~

From: My Chi~

I'm home safe, Oppa.
I'll make sure to find a nickname for you...
Goodbam~!! ㅋㅋ

Once you sent the text back, you charged your phone and fell asleep.


When the morning came, you woke up to the sun shining in your face. As you were waking up, you heard someone knocking on your front door.

"Ugh..." You groaned getting up and walking to the bathroom.

You put your contacts in then walked to the front door after checking the monitor to see that is was a lady.

"Annyeonghaseyo." You bowed with a slight yawn.

"Aigo. You're so cute! Did you just wake up?" The lady asked with a smile.

You assumed it was your manager and nodded.

"Oh! I didn't introduce myself." She laughed then smiled saying, "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm your manager, Haera."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jihye ibnida." You bowed again then moved from the doorway to have her come in. "Why don't you come in, Unnie?"

"Komawo." She smiled and chimed, "They told me you were Chinese, is that true?"

"Yeh. Feel free to talk in Chinese if you want. Whether it be Cantonese or Mandarin or any other dialect." You answered rubbing your eyes then asking, "Would you like anything to drink?"

"No, thank you. But I was thinking that we could get breakfast together before your schedule starts." She chuckled.

You nodded and said, "That sounds good, but I'm paying. I'll go get ready now though. Make yourself at home."

"But-" Your manager tried to decline the offer of you paying but stopped since you already left to go to your room.

As soon as you came back to the living room, you had your bag strapped on you and your phone in hand.

"Let's go eat." You grinned and noticed Leta staring at her. "Ah. Leta, come here."

Leta ran over to you and lunged for you as you caught her in your arms.

"I forgot to introduce you." You laughed noticing Haera's scared expression. "This is Leta. She's my baby. BigBang Oppa-deul got her for me four years ago."

"Four years?" She asked. "Then why is she still so small?"

"I gave her a check up and found out she has a mutation in her DNA. She can't grow any bigger than this. But I'm working on something so she has her normal genes and can grow bigger than this." You smiled and pet Leta affectionately.

“Wow. You must be smart if you’re working on something by yourself.” Haera said impressed.

"I'm a triple major for a reason." You laughed.

Haera laughed and nodded. "How about we talk more I'm the car so we can be in time for your schedule?"

"Araso. Let's go. I'm still paying." You chimed.

She protested, "But-"

You cut her off and said, "I'm not going to allow my manager to pay today."

She just sighed and nodded.

"Let's go. We're using my car until we get to Cube for the company van." She grinned.

"Araso." You chimed.

"So I heard from Peniel that I should be with you at all times." Haera said unlocking her car and getting in as you followed.

"Wah! I didn't know you have a Maserati!" You chimed changing the topic as she started her car and drove off.

"You know cars?" She asked surprised.

You nodded. "Yup but not very well. I'm still an amateur. Though, I'm pretty good at fixing cars."

"So is there anything I should know about you?" She asked you.

"There's a lot. But I don't think I want your impression of me to change." You muttered.

"What do you mean?" She asked confused.

You sighed and said, "The eye color you see now isn't my real eye color. It's my complex."

"Zhēn de ma?!" [Really?!] She exclaimed in surprise then added, "That's awesome! Does that mean you took your contacts out for your music video?"

You nodded. "It's a complex. I don't like when people stare at me when I don't have my contacts on."

"You feel inferior huh?" She asked you knowingly.

You nodded and mumbled a yeah before asking, "What else do you want to know about me?"

"Likes, dislikes, allergies, habits, medical conditions. All that fun stuff." She laughed as you petted Leta's fur.

"Hm...Well, I like my baby here, food, bubble tea, food, music, dancing, food, eating, and I mentioned food right?" You laughed causing her to laugh as well.

"What about dislikes?" She asked next.

"Not eating, not dancing, not seeing my baby, not making music, not sleeping, not having bubble tea, and falling in love." You answered.

Haera laughed and mentioned, "Peniel told me about that."

"What didn't he tell you?" You asked curiously.

"He mentioned something about your family. But other than that, that's basically all he said and the fact you had a complex which I now know is your eyes. But that's it." She answered.

You nodded and said, "Well, there are many other things you'll find out along the way. So I hope you'll be okay with me."

She smiled and replied, "I'm pretty stubborn but I'm sure that I can withstand what comes our way."

"Awesome." You grinned as she parked her car. "Is it okay for Leta to come?"

"Yeah. Come on." She smiled as you got out with Leta in your arms.

The two of you then walked in the restaurant and ordered what you wanted. As you both ate, you told her more about yourself and she told you about herself.

Haera's real and full name is Zhēng Huīláng. She is a widow since her husband passed away a year ago from an accident. She's only twenty eight but she's been married since she was twenty. She has an older sister and two older brothers. Her family is well off and her previous job was test-driving luxury and race cars.

Once the two of you ate, you both headed to her place to drop off her car and head to CUBE Ent using the bus. After riding the bus, you both walked in to CUBE and went up to the practice studio.

"Stay here and practice for a bit while I talk to Hong Sajangnim, araso?" Haera told you.

You nodded in response as she walked out. You then let out a sigh and laid down on the floor as Leta crawled on your stomach and laid there staring down at you with her paws on your collarboes causing you to laugh.

"Annyeong, Leta." You cooed as Leta rested her head on your chest and closed her eyes.

You giggled and rested your arms around her. About half an hour passed and instead of practicing, you were sleeping. Leta stayed lying on your stomach until she heard the door open. She then got up and carefully walked to the door.

"Oh? What's Leta doing here? I thought we had the studio today." A voice called out as Leta walked to them and mewed before walking back to you and curling in a ball next to you since you were now lying on your side.

"Ji?" Another voice questioned confused as the rest of the members walked in the room and stared at you confused.

"What? Ji's here?" Another voiced piped in walking inside. "Oh? She's asleep. Just leave her be."

"But it's uncomfortable to sleep like that." Another person mumbled picking you up and putting you on the cushioned bench (or whatever it's called) before taking his jacket off and folding it then putting it under your head.

"Guys, let's start practice." One of the members proclaimed.

"Will she be okay, Peniel?" Eunkwang asked concerned as Leta leapt up and curled herself in a ball near your head.
Peniel nodded. "She should be. If she's sleeping now, she's probably knocked out."

"But she hasn't even started promos." Minhyuk said surprised.

Peniel shrugged and said, "Maybe something happened last night."

Ilhoon froze and accidentally made eye contact with Peniel who smirked knowingly.

"So let's practice." Eunkwang smiled.

The rest of BtoB nodded and got in position as Sungjae ran to press play.

About another half hour passed and you were still sound asleep while the guys were practicing. The guys decided to take a break and sat on the floor drinking water. As soon as they sat down, they immediately got up once someone entered the room.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Doojoon sunbaenim." BtoB bowed as he nodded and walked over to you.

As soon as Doojoon was walking closer to you, Leta's ears twitched whilst she opened her eyes and raised her head staring at Doojoon. As soon as Doojoon was going to touch you, Leta growled at him causing Doojoon to flinch back.

Ilhoon quietly snickered at Doojoon's attempt then asked, "Sunbae, what do you need Ji for?"

"Sajangnim told me to get Ji." Doojoon explained.

"Ah." Ilhoon nodded and called Leta over causing her to run to Ilhoon and lunge for him as he caught her.

"How did you do that?" BtoB and Doojoon asked surprised.

Ilhoon smiled. "Pros of hanging out with Ji's baby when Ji brings her."

Doojoon shook his head in amusement and shook you to wake you up.

"Wae...?" You grumbled turning around causing your back to face Doojoon.

"Time to get up." Doojoon told you patting your leg encouraging you could get up. "Sajangnim wants you in his office."

You just nodded and sat up, rubbing your eyes before stretching as Doojoon patted your cheeks, trying to help you wake up.

"Leta, come." You said with a light yawn, noticing a folded jacket next to you as Leta leapt out of Ilhoon's arms and ran over to you. "Michin Oppa, thanks for the pillow and whoever moved me. I'll see you guys later. Annyeong."

Ilhoon had a grin etched on his face when you thanked him causing Doojoon to chuckle.

"I suggest you make a move on her. She's already close to you and it's been a little less than a month. She usually takes up to almost a whole year before letting anyone hang out with her. And out of all the members here, I think she chose you." Doojoon told Ilhoon with a chuckle. "You're lucky. Just make sure you ask her to be your girlfriend in a way she'll remember and cherish."

Ilhoon bowed and nodded. "I'll think of something."

"Good luck. She's picky. Don't work yourselves too hard for practice. I'll be leaving now." Doojoon smiled before walking out as BtoB bowed.

Peniel then looked at Ilhoon with a slight sense of protectiveness around him and said, "I swear, if you don't treat Ji right...you won't know what hit you."

"I'll treat her right. I promise. Don't worry." Ilhoon slightly smiled, afraid of Peniel's threat.

Peniel nodded then added, "You promised. So when you find out the rest of Ji's secrets, you better not leave her. She doesn't need anyone leaving her anymore."

Ilhoon chuckled and nodded. "Don't worry. I got everything under control."

"We'll see if that's true." Peniel shook his head with a smirk.

Ilhoon rolled his eyes and took his phone out, messaging you on LINE.


Chi, are you free tonight?

Eh? Why? /confused

Just wondering if you want to hang out tonight.

Are you sure? What about your manager?

He doesn't know. Changsub Hyung or Eunkwang Hyung can drop me off at your place.

I dunno. What about if a scandal arises?

I'm only going to be at your place. No one knows where you live.

I guess it's okay. I'll tell my manager though.

NO!
I mean don't do that. We're only going to chill at your place.

Okay then. We can talk about it more backstage I guess. I have a schedule right now.

That's fine. I'll talk to you later then!

Yeh. Kekek~


As soon as Ilhoon put his phone down, he looked up and noticed all to BtoB staring at him with grins on their faces.

"Who were you texting?" Sungjae teased.

Ilhoon just rose a brow and asked, "Why does it matter to you?"

"Because you never even heard us calling your name nor did you even look up once from your phone." Changsub pointed out.

"Whatever. Let's go through the song a few more times before we go and surprise Chi at Mcountdown." Ilhoon said putting his phone away.


OMG OMG OMG OMG THEY'RE BACK!
BLOCK B! LOL I know I said this in the previous chapter already!
BUT OMG THEY'RE BACK!
You have no idea how happy I am. :D
ANYWAYS! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
I'll update again when I wake up!
Feel free to comment! :3 And subscribe!
You know. All that fun stuff!